Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Elmo »

Skruffs wrote:ARe you using that as part of your defense of flameaxe?
I'm not defending him per se - I just don't see any good reason to believe he's scum at present, and I'm trying to find out if there is any real case to answer that I've missed. The question is just something I don't understand - he
might
have killed cpe, but it's an odd choice. I wondered if anyone who alleges he's an SK would have an explanation.
IH wrote:CKD, you never claimed flavor. Do so./quote]Seconded.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

ugh....

Unvote Vote: Glork
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:20 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I was given the ok for this...

"not sure what I can say here (that is not quoting the PM)..the basics are (paraphrasing) Since making multiple copies of myself is broken, I opened my own detective agency...I target at night and am told if people are anti-town verus pro-town....however, when I get the result it is of the "guilty" or "innocent" variety."
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Glork »

ibaesha wrote:
unvote, vote Cephrir
Still thinking it's likely he's 'bad town' not scum so much, but this vote will work for now.
FoS
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by Elmo »

I also thought that was odd. I am much less sure of either of you two (Glork/ibaesha) than everyone else seems to be.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Sarcastro wrote:For the record, I don't buy CKD's claim. However, I'm fine with lynching Cephrir or Blight instead.
I buy that I'm protown =P
Permanent V/LA.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by Glork »

Elmo wrote:I also thought that was odd. I am much less sure of either of you two (Glork/ibaesha) than everyone else seems to be.
That's probably because Sarc is scum, Scope is an idiot, PJ is paranoid, and the others are mindless sheeps.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thank you for the introduction into the wonderful world of WIFOM, Jdodge. :)
So do you ALWAYS bus or do you only bus every other time and what do you use as your deciding measure when you target someone?
Does that seem to work, btw?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Glork wrote:
ibaesha wrote:
unvote, vote Cephrir
Still thinking it's likely he's 'bad town' not scum so much, but this vote will work for now.
FoS
Perhaps you'll like this more.
unvote, vote Glork

My Cephrir vote was merely a placeholder. I don't unvote without revoting. You should know this about me, Glork. And I was trying to take the time to go back and re-read to decide which of you and Sarc was more suspicious. I'm starting to think Brian was onto something earlier in the day about lynching one of you two. This vote is has a hint of gut in it that has stuck with me since the beginning of the day, but I don't like a couple of things. First, the way you tried to drum up suspicion against Jdodge. It was weak, and the way you backed off shows that you weren't all that serious about it. It appears that you were pushing false suspicion that didn't pan out. Second, the way you off-handedly mentioned just following me on CKD. Also, there was the way you painted Sarc as a possible SK. I think this is more likely if you think he's scum, but know he's not in your scumgroup.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Iammars replaces Blight.

Deadline when he catches up.
Surfs up dude.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm

ibaesha wrote:
Glork wrote:
ibaesha wrote:
unvote, vote Cephrir
FoS
Perhaps you'll like this more.
unvote, vote Glork

My Cephrir vote was merely a placeholder. I don't unvote without revoting. You should know this about me, Glork. And I was trying to take the time to go back and re-read to decide which of you and Sarc was more suspicious. I'm starting to think Brian was onto something earlier in the day about lynching one of you two. This vote is has a hint of gut in it that has stuck with me since the beginning of the day, but I don't like a couple of things. First, the way you tried to drum up suspicion against Jdodge. It was weak, and the way you backed off shows that you weren't all that serious about it. It appears that you were pushing false suspicion that didn't pan out. Second, the way you off-handedly mentioned just following me on CKD. Also, there was the way you painted Sarc as a possible SK. I think this is more likely if you think he's scum, but know he's not in your scumgroup.
another bandwagon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by ibaesha »

There's a wagon on Glork? Fucking get off your bandwagon bullshit. As far as I know there's ONE vote on Glork besides mine. Just because I vote someone who has votes on them DOESNT MAKE IT BANDWAGONNING. GET A GOD DAMN CLUE. When I jump on repeatedly at -2 or -3 to lynch then you can say I'm bandwagonning, otherwise stfu.

If you have other reasons to find me suspicious that aren't OMGUS and aren't falsely accusing me of bandwagonning, bring it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 pm

so you have not been bandwagoning this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Elmo »

Ibaesha: That looks remarkably like it was motivated by OMGUS. Having said that, I am interested, and I'll go back and reread those points. Can you also possibly recall and articulate what gave you town vibes about MoS in 434? I'm not sure he's got enough scrutiny throughout the game.

Since Glork was the first to mention it: What looked odd to me is the fact you were changing your vote to someone you admitted was probably town. I try never to do this on principle. I didn't say anything because you might have some reason for doing it, but I can't think of any, and I would be interested to know why, now.
ibaesha wrote:Second, the way you off-handedly mentioned just following me on CKD.
I also thought that was odd. I know this game has dragged a bit, but that sounded rather un-Glorklike. Although I hardly know him well. Can anyone else comment usefully?

Glork: Now might be a good time to make the case as to why Cephrir is 'almost certainly pro-town'.
CKD: A bandwagon of two(?) votes? Really? Do you want her banned from voting for anyone who already has a vote, or something?
Flameaxe: This is a good opportunity to talk about something other than your claim. What do you think?
KScope: I imagine you won't give any reasoning, but understanding the Glork vote would be nice.

Not really sure what I'm doing about Skruffs, at the moment. I should probably reread him and Cephrir. Hmm.

I could quite easily see either of you, or both, as scum right now. This game has been fairly odd, but at least it seems to be waking up again, now. Let's get talking before the deadline comes.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Elmo wrote:
CKD: A bandwagon of two(?) votes? Really? Do you want her banned from voting for anyone who already has a vote, or something?
it is more when the votes have been cast, go back to see if you dont see a pattern
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Elmo »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so you have not been bandwagoning this game?
At present, this argument is horrific. Make it be not awful or drop it, please.

Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Iammars »

Hey guys. I'll try to do that read as fast as possible and tell you guys who's scum.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:14 pm

Elmo wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:so you have not been bandwagoning this game?
At present, this argument is horrific. Make it be not awful or drop it, please.
please reread post 911.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

CKD: No, and apparently you have a rather wrong definition of bandwagonning if you think that. I've been voting my suspicions. A 3rd vote is -not- bandwagonning in a game where it's 11 to lynch. And also, even if I WERE bandwagonning, how the hell do you expect to reach a lynch unless people join wagons. Really, I thought you were smarter than you were appearing, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe you really are just a newb who can't play any better than you have.

Neways, if you want to accuse me of starting wagons, then you might be more accurate. Of course, then you can try to explain how my starting wagons is suspicious.

Elmo: About MoS - I don't recall exactly, but I'd call it gut.
About my Cephrir revote: I'm not at all certain about his alignment, and I -do- find him suspicious, but I'm thinking there's a decent chance that he's bad town and not scum. Along with it being a placeholder vote, the game is dragging. Since Cephrir is either 'bad town' or 'scum' I felt that a placeholder vote on him would be fine, because tbh I'm not all that opposed to a policy lynch. Someone who is acting anti-town deserves to be lynched, period.

CKD: Back up this pattern if you think there is one. Also, do you think it's possible that this so-called 'pattern' may be attributed to consistency in play on my part? Nevertheless, I completely refute any accusations of me bandwagonning because they are blatantly wrong. I bought your claim, but your push on me for such bullshit reasoning makes me wonder if you're just a lying scumbag.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Elmo »

I had read and have now reread post 911. I am not still clear precisely what you are accusing her of. She was the 5th vote on Jordan, the 3rd vote on Glork, the first on Blight, the 3rd on Ceph, and now the second on Glork.

I do not understand what you mean by bandwagoning. There are two meanings I can think of.

A scum want a townie lynch, any townie lynch. So if someone hops from wagon to wagon, whichever appears to be most likely to get to a lynch, that is scummy. However, it's 11 to lynch, so only her Jordan vote could reasonably be urging a wagon on. The rest are highly speculative towards a lynch at best. I do not see how she can reasonably be accused of this at the present.

One can also start a bandwagon, but many townies do this, so you need to show why this is scummy. It is hard to start a bandwagon without some plausible reason, and I don't see that she's started (m)any wagons of her own. I also do not see how she can be accused of this right now.

I believe you say "bandwagons are not always about votes" - I don't understand what you mean by that. They would seem to be.

You need to spell out exactly why what she had done is scummy. Merely saying she's "bandwagoning" and then not explaining what you mean is not helping me understand your case on her.

ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Also, CKD. You half-ass claimed flavor, but not your rolename. So what is it? Since you've already claimed, there's no reason not to claim completely.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Elmo wrote:Ibaesha: That looks remarkably like it was motivated by OMGUS. Having said that, I am interested, and I'll go back and reread those points. Can you also possibly recall and articulate what gave you town vibes about MoS in 434? I'm not sure he's got enough scrutiny throughout the game.
I've had more than enough scrutiny. Plus, I'm protown, so who cares? =P

Also, CKD is full of shit about Ibby. Which is a shame, because I think CKD is probably protown. He needs to get his head out of his ass and watch where he's driving.
Permanent V/LA.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

The reason I'm voting Glork is because my gut leaves me scumvibes by some of his posts.

Also, If I'm an idiot, so are you Glork. Just saying.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:29 am

ibaesha wrote:Also, CKD. You half-ass claimed flavor, but not your rolename. So what is it? Since you've already claimed, there's no reason not to claim completely.
curiouskarmadog wrote:

Ibby and the rest, you have successfully rooted out another cop…good job.
how was my flavor post half assed, I basically almost quoted the PM I received?

Jumping on a bandwagon is not just about votes…the pattern is this, once anyone comes under the limelight (with FoSes or questions) slightly, Ibby is one of first votes there with little reason. She did it with Jordan (hung a townie), when Glork first came under attack she voted without a reason, when blight started to get heat (people FoSing him calling him scummy) she voted for him, when Ceph came under attack (boom another vote from ibby)..then when Sarc started riding my ass, she voted me…after I had to claim, she went back to Ceph..now, Glork is under the light, her vote is back there. Every sizeable wagon we have had (except Sarc’s) she has been on.

Then there is this shitty ass post.
ibaesha wrote:Disingenuine and Fake:
CKD wrote:there is a pattern here , I just know it...I just need to look closely and find it...
CKD wrote:definitely a pattern...but where, where dammit, where.

Just...need...to...look...closer.
Newbie Card:
CKD wrote:I guess chalk it up to my inexperience then..one of my first experiences on this site, Day 1 took 45+ pages..and it was a mini game...
As for Mistress Bandwagon, try again. I've joined one bandwagon, Jordan's, and unlike other wagonners, I provided reasoning behind my vote. I was first to vote Blight, first to vote you. And when I voted Cephrir, the initial wagon on him had mostly fizzled, and with it, so did his participation. So what you're really saying is that when I vote people, they get wagonned? Damn maybe it's because my suspicions and reasoning for voting is sound and people agree. It happens. Are you afraid that a wagon will form on you now? (Even though it should, since you're scum)
She wants everyone to believe I am scum because I tried to point out a wagon (that she was one) was rolling along for absolutely NO reason…or is it I must be scum because I played the newbie card? When I really didn’t even play the card, but even if I did..I am still relatively new, so what?….

This was a deliberate misrepresentation. When I called her on this she only came back with
ibaesha wrote:Wow, CKD is awfully freaked out about one vote.
And now she is basically threatening me..
ibaesha wrote:
I bought your claim, but your push on me for such bullshit reasoning makes me wonder if you're just a lying scumbag.
But wasn’t your vote and reasoning on me bullshit…hasn’t every vote you cast today bullshit?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was going to comment on what I thought was an extreme overreaction to a not so big accusation. I wasn't sure why ibby got so extremely defensive at the comment; going through how she doesn't bandwagon, how even if she did, it doesn't make her scum, demanding a better reasoning, then insulting the person who commented on it. I don't understand the blow up. It either struck a nerve or triggered self-concious defense mechanisms.

It makes me want to sing;
skruffs wrote: Band on the run.... Band on the run.... And sailor sam, and the jailor man, are searchin' everyone....
Sarc- you think he's fake claiming? Why?

Glork:
Bahhhhhhh. Don't push your dirty fantasies onto me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”