Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3069, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It was Drixx but your slot.

Since when do you post mega analysis you don't agree to?

We've all seen the resignation Cerb. Why you trying to say otherwise?
Nothing of what I posted said anything about resignation, and I sincerely don't understand what the resignation argument is or how you all arrived at that conclusion. Nothing of Drixx's post was "mega-analysis", and my own post didn't say anything about said resignation, it noted a number of suspicious things SC had done.
In post 3070, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3068, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3039, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No. It didn't matter. He is probably lying but hoodwinked the hood. Even if he's not there's not likely more than one town BP.
First, his BP appears to be conditional, i.e. IF he's in an alliance.

Second, it doesn't make sense to give scum the ability to make their entire team BP, bc I have never seen a TOWN strongman before. It only makes sense to give the TOWN a "feel" of safety, with a scum strongman being able to breach that shield. There's also the very likely possibility that said alliance would include scum in it (be it one on one or one resulting from an event like mine where an ignorant town player gets to pick). Either way, if a kill does occur nobody would be able to tell for certain if it originated from within the group or from a strongman outside it.

I maintain my TOWN READ on Cakez.
Unless you're scum, he cannot make his entire team BP if honest unless they clone you or some shit.
My BP depends on alliances as well.
He said his Season Finale ability allowed him to create a 5 man alliance. That would be a full scum team/majority of scum team BP on what is likely the most dangerous night of the game. But yes, it wouldn't let him create a fully BP team anytime he wanted, only sometimes.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:43 pm

A50, PLEASE STOP ANSWERING OLD SHIT AND ANSWER SO I CAN TRY TO GO TO SLEEP AGAIN!

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3075, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Nothing of what I posted said anything about resignation, and I sincerely don't understand what the resignation argument is or how you all arrived at that conclusion. Nothing of Drixx's post was "mega-analysis", and my own post didn't say anything about said resignation, it noted a number of suspicious things SC had done.
would you respond directly to the post where i collected quotes from my recent conversation with Cakez? now, or when you have time tomorrow. would still also like a readslist.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3045, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It probably WAS part of your isolation event.
Jesus Navas Gonzalez!! The bit about us not getting killed by conventional methods was NOT in my event description from my role PM, nor was the bit about the additional extra vote.

The parts about it being an alliance, about the isolation, and about abilities were all in my event description, almost word for word. Like, I maybe dumb but I can READ! Duh!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

It's your head. You're responsible, RR.

In SU, you spent a lot of time working together to present a united front. Now, you distance yourself from Drixx clearly notating that Cakey had "surrendered". It's your slot, it's as if you said it.

Now, you 180 based on a claim you know is shaky when the mod said claims can be favor gamed? When you and I both know two alliance abilities is stechy as fuck?

Now, you're acting as if multiple BPs are normal?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2710, Skybird wrote:
In post 2674, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2491, Skybird wrote:Kling, do you really believe DGB is a traitor?
I felt she was doing a reaction test. If you were scum, you might not have brought it to the main thread. I think it is a null reaction at best because you are smart enough to figure out it was a reaction test.

She claimed Traitor in the PT. She thought I was one of the Scums.
In post 2679, SirCakez wrote:Klingon DGB was super obviously trolling lol
And this is possible as well.
This quote is wrong. I never said "
I felt she was doing a reaction test. If you were scum, you might not have brought it to the main thread. I think it is a null reaction at best because you are smart enough to figure out it was a reaction test.
"

I did say "
"
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by grapes »

Why do things always happen when I'm asleep?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yes, here is the fixed post from Skybird.
In post 2711, Skybird wrote:Crap, messed up my response. EBWOP
In post 2710, Skybird wrote:
In post 2674, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2491, Skybird wrote:Kling, do you really believe DGB is a traitor?

In post 2679, SirCakez wrote:Klingon DGB was super obviously trolling lol
And this is possible as well.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3081, grapes wrote:Why do things always happen when I'm asleep?
your timezones are strange.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

not strange. different from the majority, i should say. or your sleep schedule is strange.
my head combined those two statements, i don't know why.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by grapes »

you're strange

didn't like cakes claim

it's bagel time ill be back soon
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3047, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: in your alliance with SC, there is mod confirmation that an effect exists which makes you both BP, correct? Basically, this is not something it is possible for SC to be lying about, unless there were some prequel phase effect which granted this modifier to your alliance(s) in particular.

Is that accurate?
Correct. In fact, it's the exact same wording for both the BP effect AND the extra vote that were in the Joy Ride PT, which brings ANYTHING Obi has to say about this being mine to ashes.

Now I feel REALLY dumb not having noticed the bit about the BP in this PT before. It somehow escaped my vision until now, or I may have read it but it didn't get stored in my mind bc I was excited about the extra vote. I mean, it IS the eact same wording as the one that was in the JOY RIDE introductory post. :oops: :facepalm:

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3086, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3047, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: in your alliance with SC, there is mod confirmation that an effect exists which makes you both BP, correct? Basically, this is not something it is possible for SC to be lying about, unless there were some prequel phase effect which granted this modifier to your alliance(s) in particular.

Is that accurate?
Correct. In fact, it's the exact same wording for both the BP effect AND the extra vote that were in the Joy Ride PT, which brings ANYTHING Obi has to say about this being mine to ashes.

Now I feel REALLY dumb not having noticed the bit about the BP in this PT before. It somehow escaped my vision until now, or I may have read it but it didn't get stored in my mind bc I was excited about the extra vote. I mean, it IS the eact same wording as the one that was in the JOY RIDE introductory post. :oops: :facepalm:
glad that has been settled.
now please. SirCakez's
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

DGB/RR, I would like to swap partners to ally with Yume now that my BP is revealed. But I won't change my submission unless you two agree to ally with each other or have new partners. Let me know please.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3085, grapes wrote:you're strange

didn't like cakes claim

it's bagel time ill be back soon
;>
i'm going to bed. be back in only 5 hours because i stayed up too late playing mafia again.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 pm

In post 3077, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3075, Reasonably Rational wrote:

would you respond directly to the post where i collected quotes from my recent conversation with Cakez? now, or when you have time tomorrow. would still also like a readslist.
0% chance you'll get a readslist.

Your wall of quotes means nothing to me. I read through it, and I saw nothing of significance.

The entire line of conversation regarding whether or not he saw Farsides suggestion and him correcting her incorrect assumption is worthless. If he, as town, wouldn't have lied about that, then he couldn't lie about it as scum. His points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid.

-Cerb

pedit: You're making a *whole lot* of setup speculation off of no flips OWK. That's the problem I have with basically all your thoughts regarding SC's claim. And yes, you're right, in SU we spent a bunch of time making sure we were on the same page all the time, because we had more time to talk. I haven't spoken with Drixx about the game in over 24 hours, and we haven't done much to coordinate posts other than him posting times when he was angry at mastin in our hydra PT so I could tell him to stop wasting his time being mad at mastin. Before he made the post you're referencing ,he didn't talk to me about the conclusions he drew from SC's reaction AT ALL other than to say "x was bad" without any actual details about WHY it was bad, and then he posted said conclusions.

So yes, dissonance is a thing, because we aren't talking enough to wipe it all out.

It would be nice if you answered my question in the PT.

peditx2: FINALLY AN ANSWER. Okay. Thank you. I now have to decide whether or not I believe you seriously missed that, while simultaneously AGREEING that it would be a bad idea if he allied with grapes. And now I know FOR CERTAIN that either you and SC are scum together/lying about what your PT together says, OR that SC's BP granting claim is true.
Show

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2725, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.13

SirCakez (10):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, Yume, grapes, Shiro, Firebringer, Reasonably Rational, SnarkySnowman
Shiro (4):
Farside22, Skybird, Almost50
Firebringer (2):
Klingoncelt
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Seraphim
Skybird (1):
Creature
Not Chara (1):
Kraskaeaque
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Farside22 (1):
killthestory

Not Voting (4):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:

I am currently searching for a replacement for Seraphim.

Wait a minute - Varsoon - My vote isn't supposed to count, now it's counting and
twice
?

Well, if it's it's doing that now, then...

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:

VOTE: SirCakez
VOTE: SirCakez
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3088, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
DGB/RR, I would like to swap partners to ally with Yume now that my BP is revealed. But I won't change my submission unless you two agree to ally with each other or have new partners. Let me know please.
Lololol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote: 0% chance you'll get a readslist.

Your wall of quotes means nothing to me. I read through it, and I saw nothing of significance.

The entire line of conversation regarding whether or not he saw Farsides suggestion and him correcting her incorrect assumption is worthless. If he, as town, wouldn't have lied about that, then he couldn't lie about it as scum. His points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid.

-Cerb
what is your read on SirCakez. i don't need a list of all 25 players and your reasoning for reads on them. do you have anything for me to work with?

"his points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid". yes. they are. because he's scum and
did not risk the lie.

unless you mean town!him? in which case... why was he worried about being lie detected for something so small, and why was he on guard for farside, a player who is majorly townreading him, to be picking apart his posting times?
i don't think i was railroading him into responding a certain way. the original "to be fair" was not that scummy. it's really just a phrase. it's how he responded to all of it.

it seems i was lying about going to bed. ugh.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3047, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pedit: there was NEVER any statement made in this game by ANYONE stating that the cakez/A50 alliance existed separately from the joyride. All of A50's statements regarding the OP of alliances have been vague. There is NO reason to assume the joyride wasn't just an extension of the cakez /A50 alliance. That needed to be confirmed, as well as the joyrides status as alliance, so I could check whether or not A50 should have been able to connect the effect the joyride had with thr effect his own pt had, and thus know that it was definitely SC providing the BP.

Pedit2: So your alliance with A50 has NO MENTION of any bp granting effect, but the joyride does?
OK, I do realize that THIS problem is all my fault.

1- I had (and still have) an alliance with SirCakez.

2- I triggered an event that resulted in forming another alliance with SirCakes, farside, firebringer and CoolDog.

3- Those are two separate alliances, and YES, my event resulted in an ALLIANCE forming with said 4 players and myself.

4- My EVENT makes my event alliance (and only that alliance resulting from the event itself) isolated from the rest of you guys action-wise. That effect does NOT extend to my alliance with SC alone, bc it's and EVENT EFFECT not a ROLE ability.

5- SirCakez ROLE has 2 effects: an additional vote to the alliance(s) he is in if they all voted for the same person, AND a BP (described as "the members of this alliance cannot be killed by conventional means")

6- BOTH effects stemming from SirCakez ROLE were explicitly announced in the opening post of each of the 2 PTs, and with the exact same wording.

7- I missed the line about the BP in the PT with SC alone, and only found it now as I was double checking everything.

8- This means, both the BP effect AND the extra vote effect are confirmed characteristics tied to SC's own role.

9- The extra votes resulting from SC's role effect on any given alliance cannot be used to HAMMER a lynchee.

10- SirCakez asked if I could help him ally with Mastina bc his role would be very beneficial to her, but she was scum reading him already and he didn't know what to do.

11- I gave him some advise which he never followed. He's just as stubborn and self-righteous like the rest of us. I'm not faulting him there, but it could've been better for him if he did yield a little here or there.

That's the story in a nutshell. Cakez believes in his scum reads (and especially that on Obi) and his claim does coincide with the mod-confirmed details posted in both PT intros.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

-@almost, how do you explain Klingon having two votes when she should have none according to her claim she should have none?

Great you admit this confusion is your fault. Talk to me about Cakey's lack if scumhunting.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Mod please confirm post 2725 is accurate.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:If the BP was announced in both PT's, then it should have been clear to you that SC was the source, same as with the extra vote.
that is true, and you're absolutely correct. I just missed the BP bit in the PT with SC alone and interpreted it differently when I DID read it in Joy Ride. Yes, it's my own fault and you (or anyone else) would be spot on calling me an old blind horse or however you want to put it. I'm sorry. :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:Like, it feels really simple to answer me here, but I'm not getting straight answers.
You're getting them now. In fine details. And as close to a "copy and paste" as can be, without resulting in me getting modkilled that is.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3051, Reasonably Rational wrote:1) In the joyride PT was the BP mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?
2) In your PT with SC, was the bp mentioned(NOT BY SC, BUT BY THE MODERATOR AS AN EFFECT MODIFYING THE PT)?
The answer to both is YES, and in the EXACT same wording.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”