farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2964, Firebringer wrote:So like are you going to explain your actions or is it all "whiners"
I'm being selfish.

Honestly. I really liked the group and then things seemed like they were getting misconstrued by you, the sc was getting pushed for a lynch and I thought this group has issues.
I figure sc will be lynched and Cooldog was such a nothing read I didn't want anything to do with the group.
I didn't know if the BP was true. I said exactly what we knew.
I'm not saying much more for role related reasons.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2975, farside22 wrote:
In post 2964, Firebringer wrote:So like are you going to explain your actions or is it all "whiners"
I'm being selfish.

Honestly. I really liked the group and then things seemed like they were getting misconstrued by you, the sc was getting pushed for a lynch and I thought this group has issues.
I figure sc will be lynched and Cooldog was such a nothing read I didn't want anything to do with the group.
Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2973, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2972, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2967, Almost50 wrote:Btw, apologies due to
TheFuzzylogic99
IF their slot is town. The bad town -in this case- would be seraphim, not you.
Seraphim was fine. not active, but fine.
Where are your reads?
at the moment? they feel like popcorn that hasn't been finished being made. every
pop
and i think they're settled. but whoops. there goes another one.

scum: SirCakez, Rational... Klingoncelt?
town: Almost50, Seraphim/fuzzy, OWK, farside, Firebringer, Snarky
i go back and forth: grapes (probably town), Creature (possibly town), McMenno (a shrug, personified), kraska (i think i based my townread on them on something silly in the hood with grapes)

i'm aware i haven't mentioned plenty of players. randomidget and TWIE, off the top of my head, i don't have reads on. mastin and Yume are being treated as confirmed town by me.

speaking of.
kraska: i'm no longer interested in allying with you.
i'm interested in allying with anyone on my townlist. but grapes will only let you ally me if you're scumreading me. just so you know. ;>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

If the BP wasn't true, Cakey either gets lynched (ideal) or no scum in the group can do the Nightkill. So Cakey nor CooLDoG could kill Mastina or any of you. You enabled that.

If the BP isn't true, there's a counterclaim.

If the BP was true, then you should push your own scumread.

Instead, you make the game easier for scum.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2977, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2973, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2972, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2967, Almost50 wrote:Btw, apologies due to
TheFuzzylogic99
IF their slot is town. The bad town -in this case- would be seraphim, not you.
Seraphim was fine. not active, but fine.
Where are your reads?
at the moment? they feel like popcorn that hasn't been finished being made. every
pop
and i think they're settled. but whoops. there goes another one.

scum: SirCakez, Rational... Klingoncelt?
town: Almost50, Seraphim/fuzzy, OWK, farside, Firebringer, Snarky
i go back and forth: grapes (probably town), Creature (possibly town), McMenno (a shrug, personified), kraska (i think i based my townread on them on something silly in the hood with grapes)

i'm aware i haven't mentioned plenty of players. randomidget and TWIE, off the top of my head, i don't have reads on. mastin and Yume are being treated as confirmed town by me.

speaking of.
kraska: i'm no longer interested in allying with you.
i'm interested in allying with anyone on my townlist. but grapes will only let you ally me if you're scumreading me. just so you know. ;>
Take out Rational for now. Pretty please.
I agree with the town list with minor reservations on Kraska.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2976, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I'm being selfish.

Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
Titus: the one player that will use the one thing that helps her.
There is a thought for a sig for you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I'm being selfish.

wtf you talking about?
Unless Almost is lying, he didn't take credit for the BP of the event.

and read the openning post:
"Members of this Alliance may not be killed by any normal killing actions."
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2979, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: Take out Rational for now. Pretty please.
kraska isn't really town for me. if they were, i wouldn't have said i no longer wanted to ally with them.
the only player i want lynched at this time is Cakez. i'll
consider
Rational again once i've seen them post about recent developments. that is all.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2981, Firebringer wrote:
I'm being selfish.

wtf you talking about?
Unless Almost is lying, he didn't take credit for the BP of the event.

and read the openning post:
"Members of this Alliance may not be killed by any normal killing actions."
Ahhhh
The normal action thing was throwing me off.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2880, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2876, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2781, SirCakez wrote:@RR Almost knew the whole day I was the BP provider. The joy ride did not know though.
No, I didn't (and I'm sorry I didn't look any closer). When the PT header said we [redacted] I assumed it was bc we could not be affected by anyone else's actions, and the way the [same redacted] was phrased I thought was subtle hint we were all town. (I could elaborate more in our PT or in Joy Ride if you like).
Varsoon 'subtly hinting' that your neighbourhood. chosen by you. was all town? that would be really unbalanced. wouldn't it? there are five of you in that.
why am i doing this. i just said i wouldn't.

i'll be back in an hour. :>
also: Almost50 is either actually town or a remarkable actor. and that isn't a joke this time.
Oh, this reminds me (TY, NC) the [reacted] was a line that said we could not be killed by "conventional methods". This -to me- meant someone had to manipulate their way to kill us (yes, I now see it meant we were BP and would only be killed by a strongman or that other modifier that makes your action resolve first, but at the time that's how I interpreted it and never looked back.)

By implication, I assumed none of us 5 was a killer, bc then they would be able to act on any member of the event normally. Stupid? Yes. Bad assumption? Sure. So SUE ME!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2982, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2979, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: Take out Rational for now. Pretty please.
kraska isn't really town for me. if they were, i wouldn't have said i no longer wanted to ally with them.
the only player i want lynched at this time is Cakez. i'll
consider
Rational again once i've seen them post about recent developments. that is all.
Fair enough.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Skybird »

My God you guys are making my head hurt. I'm torn on his claim. It sounds town, but Varsoon said scum have believable claims.
In post 2800, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:He also has two alliance powers, which should, on its own, be a scumclaim.
Why do you think two alliance powers is a scum claim?

And sorry, I have to sign off after this. It's been a long day and my head is pounding. I want to think this all over and read again in the morning.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2984, Almost50 wrote: By implication, I assumed none of us 5 was a killer, bc then they would be able to act on any member of the event normally. Stupid? Yes. Bad assumption? Sure. So SUE ME!
yes, it was a bad assumption. there isn't anything wrong with that. clinging a bad assumption to one's grave is when i have a problem.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2984, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2880, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2876, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2781, SirCakez wrote:@RR Almost knew the whole day I was the BP provider. The joy ride did not know though.
No, I didn't (and I'm sorry I didn't look any closer). When the PT header said we [redacted] I assumed it was bc we could not be affected by anyone else's actions, and the way the [same redacted] was phrased I thought was subtle hint we were all town. (I could elaborate more in our PT or in Joy Ride if you like).
Varsoon 'subtly hinting' that your neighbourhood. chosen by you. was all town? that would be really unbalanced. wouldn't it? there are five of you in that.
why am i doing this. i just said i wouldn't.

i'll be back in an hour. :>
also: Almost50 is either actually town or a remarkable actor. and that isn't a joke this time.
Oh, this reminds me (TY, NC) the [reacted] was a line that said we could not be killed by "conventional methods". This -to me- meant someone had to manipulate their way to kill us (yes, I now see it meant we were BP and would only be killed by a strongman or that other modifier that makes your action resolve first, but at the time that's how I interpreted it and never looked back.)

By implication, I assumed none of us 5 was a killer, bc then they would be able to act on any member of the event normally. Stupid? Yes. Bad assumption? Sure. So SUE ME!
See I didn't think that way. I was thinking there was something not normal type kill method.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2986, Skybird wrote:My God you guys are making my head hurt. I'm torn on his claim. It sounds town, but Varsoon said scum have believable claims.
In post 2800, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:He also has two alliance powers, which should, on its own, be a scumclaim.

And sorry, I have to sign off after this. It's been a long day and my head is pounding. I want to think this all over and read again in the morning.
feel better. headaches are terrible.
ignore the claim. read SirCakez. when you get back, tell me what you think of the 'it's only fair' dialogue with Cakez.
actually. everyone should read that. i'd appreciate feedback.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2881, farside22 wrote:
In post 2878, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2873, farside22 wrote:
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
And this is town.

Let's play let's make a deal Titus.
I'm feeling a bit pissy with you.
I feel you need to take your arrogance down a notch.
So here is my deal and it will be fair.
If I'm right you can't not only stop arguing day 2, you need to sheep my read day 2.
If your right I eat my words, call my reads bad and sheep you day 2.
Here is the thing, you don't comply I vote you and refuse to move till your dead.
And why should I deal with you? I don't mindlessly sheep and nor do you. Mindlessly Sheeping is Antitown as fuck. We get there by justifying our opinions and talking. It took this much to highlight Cakey's bribery to the hood. You mindlessly Sheeping, this never comes out.

You are basically Cakey's pawn and you want to justify voting town.
Well ill just vote you day 2 then.
Yeah, and why not today?? Or you still haven't figured out a way to unvote them later? Oh! Is it bc you want the BP provider lynched first so you wouldn't have to worry about whom they ally with next?? Is it bc -since you destroyed the event- he can actually be checked now, and if he got cleared by an investigator you won't ever be able to lynch him by day nor kill him by night??

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2990, Almost50 wrote: Yeah, and why not today?? Or you still haven't figured out a way to unvote them later? Oh! Is it bc you want the BP provider lynched first so you wouldn't have to worry about whom they ally with next?? Is it bc -since you destroyed the event- he can actually be checked now, and if he got cleared by an investigator you won't ever be able to lynch him by day nor kill him by night??
you had more than one wrong assumption. keep working on those.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2883, farside22 wrote:And I'm disbanding the alliance so Titus whole power trip BS is pretty null and void.
Yeah, how convenient! "Oh, I'm so afraid I would be NK'd, but you know what? I'm just going to defuse an irrelevant peace of $#!t by removing all my protection."

Like, how long did it take you two to plot that farce in your scum PT? I know now that you've planned your perfect distancing play well, but THIS particular stunt to sabotage the event is unspeakably MARVELOUS! *Clap clap*

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2883, farside22 wrote:And I'm disbanding the alliance so Titus whole power trip BS is pretty null and void.
Yeah, how convenient! "Oh, I'm so afraid I would be NK'd, but you know what? I'm just going to defuse an irrelevant peace of $#!t by removing all my protection."

Like, how long did it take you two to plot that farce in your scum PT? I know now that you've planned your perfect distancing play well, but THIS particular stunt to sabotage the event is unspeakably MARVELOUS! *Clap clap*
1. farside disbanding the event was anti-town. yes.
2. scum were scared of the event. no, not at all.
3. scum would resort to making large, public gestures to disband the event. no.
4. farside and Titus are scum together.
very
no. but an interesting idea.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

UNVOTE:
Way too much going on. I'll reevaluate in the morning. I don't understand the confusion about the BP claim, or why farside did what she did, or...ugh.

Very little of what's happened since I last posted makes much sense.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2986, Skybird wrote:My God you guys are making my head hurt. I'm torn on his claim. It sounds town, but Varsoon said scum have believable claims.

It has never existed in the history of Varsoon games to have double powers in an alliance and have it be town. His response was to resign. Then Farside and Almost derping defend him.
The BP neighbor is to explain why Cakey should be kept alive.
The BP on himself is added to explain why scum don't shoot him.

It's really farcical.

Without the BP claim, Cakez ability sounds townish but would not be enough to save him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2927, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:You fucker. You really are helping scum like holy shit. Stop with the desperation. Cakey's BP IS FAKE. HOLY SHIT.
And how would farside know that, assuming it's true?? She's either scum with him or with you! THAT would be the only way she would know if it was a fake BP claim.

So,

a- farside is scum with Cakez and has juste revoked a BP that wasn't there to begin with;

b- farside is scum with you by virtue of already knowing your role while not even sharing a PT with you;

c- OR farside is scum who believed the BP claim to be true and still opted to void it.

Pick one, she's still scum regardless of the reason you pick.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

D - Farside is being an arrogant and wanted to prove just how incorruptible she was that she put zero thought into her action.

Don't get me wrong, my townread has softened and she cannot live until lylo, but that doesn't mean she has to be lynched over confirmed scum.

Farside isn't presenting any logical opinion on SirCakez because she doesn't want Cakey to be scum because she's too fucking proud.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Oh and if Farside knew my role, that would require psychic energies, and she'd likely be voting Cakey.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2929, Not Chara wrote:...no one even knew about the bulletproofing. SirCakez was the only player to know. they cannot have been faking anything to find anything. they are not scum together.
How convenient of another scumster to try and disguise the obvious. They kept the .. correction .. YOU kept the event going until farside could milk everyone wh has been active for their role details. Once you've had enough you decided to move on to step #2, which is eliminate the positive effects to town by voiding the event and pushing for Cakez lynch.

That was brilliant, btw. You and Obi pushing Cakez while farside defends them. You and Creature pushing me while Obi and farside defend me. I didn't make mention of anything related to BP, when I did repeatedly bring up the fact we could not be affected by other player's actions, and you deduced it was more likely SirCakez who provided the BP.

The "nobody knew" doesn't even come into play when farside was inside the PT and must've conveyed every little detail to you, which -of course- included the opening text. Just bc I wasn't able to figure it out on my own doesn't mean your lot didn't. There are 5 or 6 evil minds in the scum PT working together (actually 6 or 7, considering Obi is a hydra itself), so yeah, very much that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”