Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Yume »

@RR There's a downside, though. She is a bit of a loner, so if you attempt to make contract when she doesn't want to, she'll reject it.

(Just having a bit of fun, ftr)
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2416, Skybird wrote:Shiro, I get that you think A50 is scum. What about other players? I'm reading through your ISO and you don't say much about other players in the game. Who are you town-reading?

p-edit: KTS, town with a double vote. What's yours?
fire,titus,mastin,yume,grapes are town
NC,Snarky,farside(Though I am a little iffy here) and creature are potentially town

Kling can go either way

RR is a special case of I townread cerb but I am off put by anything Drixx has posted which leads me in a situation of, Am I just misreading Drixx's tone and they are town ? Or Cerb is doing amazing damage control ?

Killthestory might be scum

MCmemno, almost50 are likely scum

The rest I am null
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Shiro »

Oh you are also potentially town to me, forgot that I took you joining a pt with steven as a huge, most likely connie,most likely town.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2425, Yume wrote:@RR There's a downside, though. She is a bit of a loner, so if you attempt to make contract when she doesn't want to, she'll reject it.

Lol. I always thought that was a little strange. She spent centuries trapped in a mirror, but doesn't really want to associate with people again after being forced to be alone for so long.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2428, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2425, Yume wrote:@RR There's a downside, though. She is a bit of a loner, so if you attempt to make contract when she doesn't want to, she'll reject it.

Lol. I always thought that was a little strange. She spent centuries trapped in a mirror, but doesn't really want to associate with people again after being forced to be alone for so long.

-Cerb
Lapis almost killed the whole planet earth, people forgave her way too easily.
To me:
About me:
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Yume »

@RR Don't worry, she'll let you know when she wants it.
Show

Mah best game

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

Before you read into this fun house, note that I snipped out a ton of bullshit tha's just summarizing what I did in the post without analyzing it.
Spoiler:
: Updated reads! Town: Fire, NC, mastin, grapes, farside; nulltown:Yume, creature, KC, A50, CoolDog; Null: kraska, KTS, Foxbird, Skybird, Seraphim, Random, TWIE, Shiro, DGB; Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky; Scum: McMenno, OWK; RR=still special and unreadable.

Can you explain any of the reasoning beyond the new names that became readable between your and ? Any posts in particular? Namely, Yume, KC, A50, Cooldog, FB as town? I can see the progression and reasons for the other reads, but those ones came from nowhere...I would assume the Yume one came from the whole mastin situation...but your next post you're not sure about the details of the relationship between yume and mastin.
Mastin is confirming Yume as town, the confusion was because I wasn't sure if it was just a townread from Mastin or conftown
A50 townread comes from how he's been acting in the hood
CoolDog townread was also from how he was acting in the hood but he's since disappeared
KC was an activity and content townread since I recalled her being lurkerish in Saga and Bloodborne. I've also since changed that one since what she is posting isn't as good as I thought.
FB because he's very laid back and he's usually more uptight as scum
: This...is bad. Like, really fucking bad. Creature, in , calls SC out for WK'ing him, but leaving him as null...and SC says he fucked up and left him as null in spite of liking the posts Creature made on page 32...so Creature can be null town.

But...creature was already null town. Like, 100% null town. Just look at . So, just a few posts later/the next morning, and SC forgot what his stated read on Creature was? Seems unlikely, constructed read.
Yeah I got totally confused, I remembered putting Creature as null in my readslist at the time but apparently not. It was a fuckup, I forgot things sometimes. So does most everyone.
: And now here NC, in points out that same fuck up I just noticed. SC just handwaves it away? First thought was that NC/SC can't be on the same team, second thought is that potentially they *are* scum together, depending on whether NC just accepted that shitty response or if he pushed more. Admits that he hasn't been doing anything, and will "try harder". Okay. Sure.
Yeah I waved it because how else should I respond to forgetting something stupid?
Calls all of McMennos posting fluff and pointless, and defends OWK scumread by referencing Creatures , calling all their scumreads "lurkers and lynchbait." SC, you've played with Titus before. She's played with a number of other players here, and, I daresay, has a certain degree of respect for their skill. Do you SERIOUSLY think scum!Titus would EVER construct a fake scum reads list that's ALL lynchbait? Good follow up on snarky ignoring his earlier request for more details regarding his farside scumread.
Yeah I think she would
Not sure what he menas by the end of this post, aimed at farside22. SC, were you saying that it felt like the farside22 townread on you was pretty flimsy, or that her reasons for changing her read on you were pretty flimsy?
The townread on me was flimsy, assuming it was only because of that one comment from that one quote
Somehow doesn't understand that grapes is asking him to ally because grapes just had the fact that his role has a negative effect on his allies exposed, so he's clearly seeing if any of his scumreads are willing to sacrifice whatever benefit they get for allying. Again...this is in the same post where he quoted NC's 1188 outing that particular power. How do you forget that so quickly?
I didn't realize he wanted to block out my allying abilities, no. Didn't make the connection between his role and wanting to ally me immediately.
: Calles NC's "outright false", and had some other thought about it that he didn't finish stating. Shows that he's REALLY not paying attention again by noting that NC wouldn't ally with grapes again, even though grapes already made it clear that he could force his allies to remain allied to them.
I didn't even know about grapes forcing people to ally him until now ffs. It wasn't made very clear.
: Yume is pure town on the basis of mastins conection, Sera is nulltown for the previously mentioned post, NC is up to null(though he says down, even though the last time he had a read on NC he put it as nullscum) on the basis of OWK associatives and it's most recent post.
Yeah I clearly stated this read changed back up.
Cooldog down to null for avoidance of real points of contention, and because he doesn't know where the null town read came(SC, why wouldn't this make Cooldog nullscum? If you don't have a reason for the townread, and are suspicious enough of something to downgrade your read on him...then you should downgrade from the position he should have been at originally, right?
I came to this conclusion just a bit earlier, that's why he's a nullscum read now.
: FB is obvtown. Some clarification please SC? This is a much stronger statement than you've made about other townread slots, but you've given NO reason for the read so far. Doesn't want to lynch NC because it would be an info lynch more than a strong scumread lynch.
Everything he's posting is way too chill and not concerned with his appearance. I have recent experience with scum!FB in Science uPick and he was trying MUCH harder. Thus why I'm calling him obvtown.
: Back to the stuff. OWK says grapes and A50 are worse options to attack than them, SC disagrees and says why, etc. NC is now pure town? What? After that post, you said grapes no longer had to explain their scumread on the slot? What was that post saying then, if not that you understood and agreed with the scumread? They were null null last time you mentioned them. This doesn't follow.
I said grapes didn't need to explain his scumread earlier then this post?
Not sure what this is on about, NC was a solid townread at this point.
: After comparing NC's and grapes accounts, believes their conflict kis TVT, they developed independent scumreads on one another simultaneously, and are now biased. Finally drops the ridiculous back and forth stemming from . Agrees with grapes that scum were bussing. SC, which scum were bussing who at this exact moment?
I didn't mean any specific people with this comment, I just thought it was pretty clear scum (aside from Obi) are bussing based on how many scummy people are voting each other.
: Calls the first half of my iso check on him "awful" and a "reaction to being called out", and calls my reasons garbage.I'll address this: First of all, you realize there's actually no productive way to respond to someone accusing you of not doing any scumhunting? If you go scumhunt, then people(like yourself) will accuse you of doing it "just because you were called out", and if you don't go scumhunt, then you're not actually working towards your win con. Therefore, you should just go scumhunt and actually accomplish something. Sooooooo there's nothing actually "awful" about it. It *should be viewed as NAI.
Except this was like 3 days into the game. If you were going to progress the game with ISOs like a townie, I feel pretty certain you would have done that a while ago.
Now, about your complaints regarding my null-scum read: The things you're pointing out aren't even the actual reasons why I hit upon you as null-scum? It's the depth, or lack thereof, of your analysis in those early posts. The things you pointed out are basically items where I wanted more information from you regarding why you said what you said at that time. You and I disagree on the likelihood of McMenno!scum just...blatantly rolefishing...okay. Not relevant, because it's STILL a shallow reason to have developed the scum read. More accusations of misrepresentation by OWK, followed by a vote moving back to them. Claims to have had NC as a nullscum read for only a very short amount of time, and to have been a townread for the rest of the game. This isn't completely true. From my read through, NC was mostly null to nullscum prior to 1398, and then became town read. I still want to know why you told grapes to not bother with telling you why he thought NC was scum. That, and the way that read came together where NC became nullscum is the most insincere part of that progress and requires more explanation.
A nullscum read very early on for obvious fishing is shallow? LOL
The reasons NC went to nullscum should be blatantly obvious in my ISO.
: New reads. Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume;Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim;Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon;Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird;Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

Why did grapes move down to nulltown? I thought NC vs Grapes was a TvT? Why is NC *only* a nulltown read, you've expressed a MUCH stronger stance on the slot than that.
Because of the grapes vs NC 1v1. I am starting to think it's a TvS, as opposed to TvT earlier (people in the joy ride PT can confirm this), so my townreads on both have weakened somewhat.
: more updated reads! Cooldog to nullscum(LOOK! the smooth fake progression of the read that I pointed out and predicted would hapen above!), KC to nullscum(why? In your own words, you've said nothing about KC, sooooooo?), snarky goes up to null(Why????? they haven't even ben around, and you're still saying nothing about them) xkfyu to scum(Why??? Because of lack of content?) and kraska to nulltown(again...why?).
Already answered the CoolDog thing above
Klingon nullscum is gut + basically all of my townreads think she's scum. And as I said earlier, the actual content in her posts is rather weak upon reevluation.
I mentioned this in the hood, Snarky went to null because he hasn't posted in forever and his earlier stuff might just have been snarky being snarky
Yes, lack of anything really
Basically same thing as Klingon, gut + most of my townreads think they're town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

that's*
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2429, Shiro wrote:

-Cerb
Eh...she also devoted herself to trapping Jaspar in Malachite at the bottom of the ocean for as long as possible, AND kicked her ass when she showed up later on. Also, what are they going to do against a gem that can basically kick EVERYONES ass, except for Steven, when Steven likes her?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2426, Shiro wrote:
In post 2416, Skybird wrote:Shiro, I get that you think A50 is scum. What about other players? I'm reading through your ISO and you don't say much about other players in the game. Who are you town-reading?

p-edit: KTS, town with a double vote. What's yours?
fire,titus,mastin,yume,grapes are town
NC,Snarky,farside(Though I am a little iffy here) and creature are potentially town

Kling can go either way

RR is a special case of I townread cerb but I am off put by anything Drixx has posted which leads me in a situation of, Am I just misreading Drixx's tone and they are town ? Or Cerb is doing amazing damage control ?

Killthestory might be scum

MCmemno, almost50 are likely scum

The rest I am null
I am going back and forth on Kling too. For now, I am putting her off to sort tomorrow.

What puts Mcmenno in your scum pool?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Yume »

In post 2433, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2429, Shiro wrote:

-Cerb
Eh...she also devoted herself to trapping Jaspar in Malachite at the bottom of the ocean for as long as possible, AND kicked her ass when she showed up later on. Also, what are they going to do against a gem that can basically kick EVERYONES ass, except for Steven, when Steven likes her?

-Cerb
Agreed. She makes you want to hug her.
Show

Mah best game

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Shiro caught me role fishing :(
Shiro caught me trying to OUT the Lie Detector.
Shiro considers outing someone's role is BAD and comes from LIKELY SCUM.

Varsoon warns us about outing our FLAVOUR.
Many players have repeatedly explained how OUTING FLAVOUR COULD BE DETRIMENTAL to Town.

In post 2427, Shiro wrote:Oh you are also potentially town to me, forgot that I took you joining a pt with steven as a huge,
most likely connie
,most likely town.

I'm extremely and utterly impressed!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, THAT was a huge part of why I town read you, Sky. You asking me to explain just didn't make any sense though. I could not have gone and said I Town read you bc allying with Steven resulted in you permanently possessing a double-vote, which most likely meant you were Connie.

But .. you know .. I'm the scummy one .. so maybe I should have explained anyway. Shiro is Town and is good at it too, so hers wouldn't/shouldn't count as scummy behaviour AT ALL! :facepalm:

I rest my case!

VOTE: Shiro

And this one is not moving until the end of the day. It's stuck with cement and reinforced concrete on top of it!

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Creature »

Skybid lol
Sigh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I was the first one to note that sky bird was likely Connie, what the fuck guy talking about almost
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2439, Firebringer wrote:I was the first one to note that sky bird was likely Connie, what the fuck guy talking about almost
If you outed her in public, you're scum too. Period.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2173, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I don't like players who kiss my ass.
Apparently, you do.
Only way I can see that RR townread materializing out of their thin air.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2195, Killthestory wrote:Mastin is scum lol, no idea why they have all those town reads.
Hm, MAYBE this could be thanks to some sort of mod confirmation.
But I dunno.
It's not like someone has CLAIMED this or anything.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2221, Randomnamechange wrote:Is this a crumb?
Not one to me.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2272, Killthestory wrote:lol r u dumb I'm an IC
If you're an IC, you're certainly displaying the average intelligence I've seen of them (barring RR, pretty much one of the only sane uses of that role I've ever seen), considering your last two votes have been on the masons this game.

Which, you know.
Might
have something to do with why nobody's following you!
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2294, Killthestory wrote:
MAGENTA WOLF
HAS DECIDED THAT SKYBIRD SHALL BE THE LYNCH TODAY.
VOTE: Skybird
Skybird has a topic with Steven Universe.

Not happening today.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey mastin, how about Shiro as scum.
A50 point is bad but all Shiro did was mention some bad post and then shit post all over the game.
Check out how she was in homestead why that doesn't read town
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2331, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Cakey, You've been null to scumreading NC for the most part lately, but you always have something better to do.
More than that.
ALL of his actions don't match his words.
Take a look at the reads he pushes, and then take a look at the posts he makes to back his stances.
There's just a complete and total disconnect.

I've been busy, and shall continue to be busy, through this weekend, so I haven't had time to actually show the case.

But SirCakez's reads have that complete and total detachment from what he's actually said. The strength behind his pushes isn't organic. Some things are blown out of proportion, others are too small, and these can fluctuate even in the same post on the same player.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2343, farside22 wrote:You refuse to acknowledge your bias.
We can't all be happy.
Pot, kettle, black.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2448, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2343, farside22 wrote:You refuse to acknowledge your bias.
We can't all be happy.
Pot, kettle, black.
I'm much much less bias then Titus.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”