Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Vedith »

Also I'm out now.
My phone is on charge so I won't be on for a good few hours.
Have fun talking to Maria... :up:
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2566, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 2513, MariaR wrote:I have a theory but it depends on rask idk I'm so nervous
I'm just curious, what was the theory?
It depended on your reaction to the night kill and see if you would have auto buddies Vedith or not
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

My town game is very different in games where I don't have many friends I kinda shy away because I feel uncomfortable I still try my best but without friends I have a hard time believing myself so I just post whatever I'm feeling at the time I guess that's why I do so many LAMIST posts I'm a bit upset that scum vedith resorts to anger it doesn't make this even close to fun but I can be happy with w/e choice is made
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

If you were doubting me and wanting to see reactions, why vote right away like that?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 am

Post by MariaR »

It wasn't doubt more so as it was confirmation a lot of 3 ways I made I would overthink and be like "what if I was wrong!" and it would end up backfiring we played this game for about a few weeks so I was questioning everything but I thought again and looked at set up spec and just saw it was impossible for Vedith to be town here looking at the day before I also think because the reaction you gave would of made it worse because to be honest I don't know what reaction I was going for.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:42 am

Post by MariaR »

I felt like if my sr was wrong after a week of thinking I was right I should just lose on the spot I didn't agree with his hammer his random sr on me and the way his actions lead up to this day. Pointing out scum hasn't always been my strong suit I've been told that (at least in chat mafia) but I think I'm better on here...I think
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

Looking back I only had 2 tr's this whole game lol
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't know how people get townreads so easy I think it's because I come from chat mafia where everything is live and games are like 20 minutes and you can't really plan what you type while on forums and you have unlimited amount of time to think about what you wanna say so I'm always like "Oh he could of planned this" "Oh she could of done this!" So it's hard for me to tr people.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Walk me through your vedith read this game.
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1555, Vedith wrote:Lickety's ISO too stronk - Can you point me to scummy points on him?
In post 1554, Vedith wrote:
In post 1553, Firebringer wrote:DGB and hiplop are lazy scumreads IMO, its like the laziest of scumreads.
I don't think DGB is scum there, HipLop on the other hand I don't know.
^ Lol

I had him as null but always as a back burner lynch over others but then I thought he was town because he cc'd DGB and it didn't ping me odd until now that I look at it Why would DGB claim watcher and not her own role of voy? I think it's because it was planned for Vedith to cc just to get town cred and always have that in his pocket I mean it makes no sense for DGB to not claim her own role anyway it worked for me so I had him as town for most of the game until the mass claim came in and I thought he was in paranoia mode calling me scum and his posts were consistent so I thought he was town and the game was over but then when we got to 5 way he was changing getting very aggro with wifom plays I still thought Infinity was trapped scum so I didn't really think much of it and thought he was playing bad but in reality he was setting up lynches

Tldr: Null > Null Town > Town > Scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:22 am

Post by MariaR »

I think I hit the nail in the coffin/ found the gold with that tbh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

How do I know I can trust you though?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2586, Raskolnikov wrote:How do I know I can trust you though?
You can't that's the fun of this game isn't it! :3

*holds arms out* Care to take the leap of faith?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Your other experience with vedith didn't factor into your read on him this game?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2588, Raskolnikov wrote:Your other experience with vedith didn't factor into your read on him this game?
I had 2 and it did the one where he was scum (with me) he acted overly aggro calling town stupid and that they should lose the one where he was town he was quite calm and not even close to as srs I don't really like bringing it up because it can be used to his advantage
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Why are you still alive in lylo though.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Not a fair question I know but ehhh.
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't know?
As I said I think it's cause he thought I'd be an easier push then Slan I don't really know the full answer but that's my best guess
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

How would you feel if I voted you?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd be a bit sad I played the best game I could and in the end it wasn't enough it sucks you know but hey it was fun (no matter Vedith's fit) and it's just a game so it's okay!
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 684, MariaR wrote:I'll read all this later and say why I have some scum reads on RB/Infinity/Lick with a town read on Slander/Naomi (GASP)
Where did you get these?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Why would vedith's behaviour bother you if he's scum though?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2595, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 684, MariaR wrote:I'll read all this later and say why I have some scum reads on RB/Infinity/Lick with a town read on Slander/Naomi (GASP)
Where did you get these?
Namoi was really genuine and didn't really care what she was posting it's hard to make up what she says as scum Slander had some really good early game posts that I enjoyed and I was pretty sure it was a TvT fight

Vedith bothers me because It's not fun to fight against someone who's upset even if it could be a tactic it sucks
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by MariaR »

Fight with LQ: I didn't understand his way of thinking and finger pointing it just didn't seem normal what so ever
Spoiler:
In post 541, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
In post 544, MariaR wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
In post 549, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
Read my Wiki on gut reads. Unless you are the type of person who has such good reads that people just assume you are right you need at least SOME backing for your reads. It doesn't need to be a 4000 character post, but it does have to have punch. I have said this elsewhere: If you are just giving gut reads, then that allows Scum to pretty much just do the same thing. The game would essentially become a game where all that was done was voting, which is not Mafia.
In post 550, MariaR wrote:
What?

Read my Wiki on gut reads. Unless you are the type of person who has such good reads that people just assume you are right you need at least SOME backing for your reads. It doesn't need to be a 4000 character post, but it does have to have punch. I have said this elsewhere: If you are just giving gut reads, then that allows Scum to pretty much just do the same thing. The game would essentially become a game where all that was done was voting, which is not Mafia.
Does this logic go with poe reads to then cause you're just being unrealistic
In post 551, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What?

The ONLY other way people can just use gut reads is if that is all they do and they are known for that. That makes a really hard way to start playing mafia IMO.
In post 553, MariaR wrote:
In post 551, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What?

The ONLY other way people can just use gut reads is if that is all they do and they are known for that. That makes a really hard way to start playing mafia IMO.
I don't think you understand that even if you find gut reads scummy it's a normal human thing to have gut feelings about something not just mafia.

When RB/Infinity got in a bit of a fight I was sure one was scum but not both because of said fight I felt like Infinity really wanted a Naomi lynch early on but didn't see it was getting through so he switched wagons
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by MariaR »

uhhh let me go back and read what I said on RB cause I forget what made me sr him >.>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”