Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, MichelSableheart wrote:A vote is far more likely to generate discussion if you actually give a reasoning that can be discussed. The lack of reasoning with your vote could be the result of the fact that you don't actually want to generate discussion.
Here Michel is voting Blitz for not giving reasoning but it was RVS so the only "reasoning" he could give a joke reasoning. So it kind of looks like he's fussing at Blitz for not scumhunting when there was nothing to go off at this point of the game. I don't think that is impossible to come from scum.
In post 16, MichelSableheart wrote:
1. He was the first to do nothing but place a naked vote.
Transcend mentioned his rolepm, you switched.

2. He could have discussed your vote switch, he could have discussed Transcend's remark about the vote being based on role pm
. He could have made up a reason based on past experiences with players. He could have made up a reason, period.
3. Anything that can be discussed is better then no discussion at all.
Bold1. I often see scum push a "WELL THEY/YOU DID IT FIRST SO ITS SCUMMIER!" Bold2 contradicts his previous statement that Blitz should have given a reasoning with his vote. Bold 3 is WTF. Why would we discuss a joke vote?
In post 87, MichelSableheart wrote:Nero, where are you getting the weird idea that i think joke reasons are acceptable?
"He could have made up a reason based on past experiences with players. He could have made up a reason, period.
3. Anything that can be discussed is better then no discussion at all"

Like he seems to be drifting between "Blitz should have given reasoning for voting Maria" and "Blitz should have discussed my/Nero's vote switch and Trans' fake pm guilty on Maria"
In post 569, MichelSableheart wrote:Kraska, could you explain where your initial townread on Maria came from?
This had already been talked about a few times before he posted about it.
In post 569, MichelSableheart wrote:Thor, what makes you say that Elyse's vote was the most opportunistic on the wagon? If I had to point out an opportunistic vote, I would look at Karnos. The reason he gave for joining the wagon was Maria's refusal to explain. I have a hard time thinking of a reason why scum would be more likely to refuse to explain then town, which makes me feel he might just have been looking for an excuse to join the wagon.
Elyse's "I don't think Maria would get that flustered as town" seems far more natural to me.
It was me, not Michel that first said anything about Karnos' vote on Maria being the most opportunistic.
In post 551, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I can understand the "Elyse could be bandwagoning!" but her vote wasn't even the worst. That belongs to Karnos or are we all just writing him off b/c he's new?
His thing about Elyse's vote not being opportunistic seems like the only OT here. So what makes his posts super great? And even if he was town its not like anyone should trust his reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still waiting on kraska's catch up. I rather her post before I post about her but since I'm going to leave soon I'll prob do it tonight regardless.

Kinda want to see more out of Blitz. Maybe she's just busy.

gerryoat not having any strong scum reads after like 30 pages shows shades of his scum play last game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 695, karnos wrote:I could be wrong about this being a chainsaw reaction but that doesn't mean transcend isn't scum. Transcend could be scum independently.
If it's the chainsaw making you vote - you're doing it wrong.
If it's something else, you should talk about the something else rather than talking about the chainsaw.
In post 694, MariaR wrote:Bliz and Thor are lost causes because they're ego tunneling at this post and should just leave.
Where should we go?
In post 696, MariaR wrote:if we have a vig shoot Karnos please and if he flips green I'll self vote there is 100% mafia in Elyse/Karnos look at this back pedal
I'm glad you're not egotunneling...wait...

What about if we kill Elyse first, do we get the same deal?
If no - why?
If yes - why call out Karnos first?
In post 702, Elyse wrote:
In post 651, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, my specific ask was for scum to fakeclaim with scum, though I'll agree you could have read it differently, but that's what you were selling, and that's what I was suggesting never happens.
I was never selling that Maria and Transcend were scumbuddies who claimed masons together
Your initial comment was that I shouldn't scumread you for believing their claims.
I guess it works if you're only talking one of them as opposed to both, but it weakens your point.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Transcend »

Morning guys! Let's play a game.

I think of a random Hostess snack. You guys try to guess it.

Since I'm a nice guy I'll give you a hint.

Hint: Everyone but me and MariaR can be referred to as one of these.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Transcend »

I could really get behind ari rope fwiw.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Transcend »

Oops wrong thread
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 727, Thor665 wrote:
In post 695, karnos wrote:I could be wrong about this being a chainsaw reaction but that doesn't mean transcend isn't scum. Transcend could be scum independently.
If it's the chainsaw making you vote - you're doing it wrong.
If it's something else, you should talk about the something else rather than talking about the chainsaw.
In post 694, MariaR wrote:Bliz and Thor are lost causes because they're ego tunneling at this post and should just leave.
Where should we go?
In post 696, MariaR wrote:if we have a vig shoot Karnos please and if he flips green I'll self vote there is 100% mafia in Elyse/Karnos look at this back pedal
I'm glad you're not egotunneling...wait...

What about if we kill Elyse first, do we get the same deal?
If no - why?
If yes - why call out Karnos first?
In post 702, Elyse wrote:
In post 651, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, my specific ask was for scum to fakeclaim with scum, though I'll agree you could have read it differently, but that's what you were selling, and that's what I was suggesting never happens.
I was never selling that Maria and Transcend were scumbuddies who claimed masons together
Your initial comment was that I shouldn't scumread you for believing their claims.
I guess it works if you're only talking one of them as opposed to both, but it weakens your point.
If I was ego tunneling I'd be prob voting you I'm not ego tunneling. You don't get the same deal with Elyse because I get the nagging feeling they're not partners and my sr on her was for 2 posts while the rest of her game has been fine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Maria, explain your town read on kraska please.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh and you should go away from the thread take a set back and say: "maybe I am ego tunneling I should relook at this." That would be fantastic.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

right well I'm going to go watch football and eat pizza. I'd like a an answer by the time I get back so I don't have to look through your ISO.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 732, Nero Cain wrote:hey Maria, explain your town read on kraska please.
Oh sorry I didn't see this!
Well mostly because this seems like town kraska as I just played with her and her reasoning for townreading me doesn't seem made up at all it fits quite well to be honest I also think her going on the defensive alot with her reads comes more from town then scum as scum normally always have reasons to back up the read I strongly think she's town here and I don't get the sr's
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Will get to this in the morning.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

Devil dog
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yodel
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

***yskd

*********yodle
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Elyse »

Nvm I was right the first time
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Ok Nero, this is getting ridiculous. Posts #14 and #16 were made during AVS, with the intention to get discussion started. If I had posted a vote for Blitzkrieg with an obvious joke reason there, you wouldn't have batted an eye at it. My vote did far more to get the game started then a joke reason ever could. So why would I be more likely to make that vote as scum then as town?

You want to argue that the reasoning wasn't great? Sure, go ahead, I would fully agree with that. But do take into account when the vote was made.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 736, Blitzkrieg wrote:Will get to this in the morning.
You betters

Legit bib can't read RB
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Elyse »

***pedit I can't read rn
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 741, MichelSableheart wrote:Posts #14 and #16 were made during AVS, with the intention to get discussion started.
So your defense here is that you were just making up a reason vote and get the game started and you weren't really scumreading Blitz?

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

Mhm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 741, MichelSableheart wrote:So why would I be more likely to make that vote as scum then as town?
being bandwagoning scum in certainly possible. I just don't quite get it. Like did you vote Blitz b/c you had a scum read on the slot or did you vote Blitz to get the game started? If you were voting Blitz purely to get the game started why did you keep up the ruse that you had a scum read on the slot and not be all like "oh hey I wanted to start the game"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically I don't really feel like kraska is scumhunting at all. I know she's voting Elyse but I think the reasoning is p bad. Like I can
SORT
of understand if you play a game with someone and their play is different I could see someone going "oh its not the same play and thus they are not the same alignment." The only thing that's throwing me off about that is
In post 182, kraska77 wrote:if uve really seen scummaria before, u would know that scumher is
consistent as
f
this is not something she'd know unless she has played multiple games with scumMaria and I don't think she has.

and Maria's words contradict this.
In post 2807, MariaR wrote:
In post 2798, BlackStar wrote:Now that I know your scum meta, I don't think I'll be fooled by you again Maria lol
I change my scum game a ton I hope you can keep up
Also don't think I like this as a town reaction
In post 376, kraska77 wrote:
In post 375, Nero Cain wrote:So this sounds like scum that knows Maria is town.
bye
She's also p active site wide wich I think is a p good scum tell.

The only think that really makes me think twice is how at the end of the upick game she was talking about how she gets demotivated or whatever.

There's also her calling Michel a mislynch so...gun to my head? this gets rope/bullets at some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As of right now I'm up for lynching in any of the following

Shadow_step
karnos
MichelSableheart
kraska77

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be back Sunday

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”