MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 474, karnos wrote:It's pretty easy to be calm in a game if you never get pressured. Were you put at L-1 early in that other scum game?
Nope I never got close to L-1 I think I got to L-4 or 3 the only reason I died was to a cop guilty
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

well I guess Kraska can explain what he meant by consistent.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 473, MariaR wrote:I thought she meant it as in my game is wavering in this game and it was pretty perfect in the scum game so she thinks I'm town that logic seems fine to me or did you take it a dif way
You think it's ok to base a meta read on one game of experience?

Especially now that you say you change every game?

ughghdfhsgdsfad stupid mason claim I want to lynch you with fire
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Seriously Transcend, If you're lying about the mason thing, ur gonna get blacklisted by everyone in this game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Unless ur both scum. In which case I applaud the balls-out play.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 457, kraska77 wrote:"Instead of responding to points"
What points elyse? Jar doesn't comment at all on the content of my defenses (like...he even holds me pointing out that his first post wasn't serious against me when there was nth wrong with what I said). His case on me in a nutshell is I've "defended" a bunch of people and that somehow makes me scum

Didn't you say you were going to explain ur sr on me? I'm w8ing for that
Do you defend this much when playing as scum, or is constant defense on Day 1 a town only trait for you?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 477, Elyse wrote:
In post 473, MariaR wrote:I thought she meant it as in my game is wavering in this game and it was pretty perfect in the scum game so she thinks I'm town that logic seems fine to me or did you take it a dif way
You think it's ok to base a meta read on one game of experience?

Especially now that you say you change every game?

ughghdfhsgdsfad stupid mason claim I want to lynch you with fire
She didn't know that I'm not saying I agree but her logic adds up so I don't see anything fishy with it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I still don't think I did anything to warrant a sr on me lol maybe I'm blind cause I'm clearish but meh
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 482, MariaR wrote:I still don't think I did anything to warrant a sr on me
How many scum do you think voted you?
Yeah - you did stuff to get scumread.
You even admitted that you weren't doing towny things on purpose because it would be CHEAP - so what are you even talking about?

We're not lynching Gerry unless you can explain why what he did is scummy in any way at all.
In other news - vote for Elyse.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 483, Thor665 wrote:
In post 482, MariaR wrote:I still don't think I did anything to warrant a sr on me
How many scum do you think voted you?
Yeah - you did stuff to get scumread.
You even admitted that you weren't doing towny things on purpose because it would be CHEAP - so what are you even talking about?

We're not lynching Gerry unless you can explain why what he did is scummy in any way at all.
In other news - vote for Elyse.
no I admitted I wasn't doing things that some people tr me on your def of towny is flawed you're not a dictator people already said what Gerry did for me it should be simple once you look at over he's not stupid enough to "slip" I already said that was forced as fuck
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Elyse »

Thor why are you scumreading me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 447, Thor665 wrote:
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:I am disappointed in you Thor.
You're saying you think Elyse looks more towny than Kraska?
sure?

I mean...the "I am disappointed in you Thor" was mostly just me saying that I wish you had a longer catch up. In our last game together I was correctly reading Elyse d2 so I think I have a decent bead on her play. I haven't really seen anything that points me in one direction or the other but yea, I wish you had voted Kraska b/c I think she's going to flip scum. Prob.

Also Elyse, town panic all the time even masons so your shade there is p dumb. My stance is basicly a wait and see approach. Yes Maria is scummy and flailing around like a chicken with its head cut off and yes Transcend is scummy but I don't think that's really reason to disbelieve the claim

Could MAAAAYYYBBBEEE see IAI as scum b/c his "oh if a mason doesn't die we should flip one!" is kinda scummy, like if he's scum he could just not shoot at the masons and thus throw shade thier way for not dying.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

to me there is 3 options.

They are both scum
They are both town
One is scum (Trancend) and he's buddying up to Maria and Maria doesn't think he'd do this as scum.

Its obviously not something for today. This is also a mini so there's only going to be like 3 scum unless its one of those funky 3 mafia/1 sk setups so if we lynch 2 scum they become confirmed town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 484, MariaR wrote:no I admitted I wasn't doing things that some people tr me on your def of towny is flawed you're not a dictator people already said what Gerry did for me it should be simple once you look at over he's not stupid enough to "slip" I already said that was forced as Smurf
Yeah, I'm well aware you aren't doing things - I'm over discussing that because you wear poor play like a badge.

In other news - sure, i agree with you, I don't think Gerry did an unintentional slip, it absolutely looked intentional.
Now, for the million dollar question - how does that make him scum exactly?
Because I don't see it at all.
You, clearly, do, so explain it to me.
I (pray) think that maybe after you do so, you'll understand why I like the Elyse wagon or the Kraska wagon so much better, and then maybe you'll move your vote.
So, please, walk me through it.
Gerry is scum, he intentionally does what he does - and go!
In post 485, Elyse wrote:Thor why are you scumreading me
Because your vote looked the most opportunistic on a theory Mason, so I want to flip you on the presumption that with a functional lynch wagon onsaid Mason (counting IAI) and mason buddy off, that we are looking at near assured scum on the wagon.
In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:I wish you had voted Kraska b/c I think she's going to flip scum. Prob.
There is no evidence to particularly support this beyond the defense, and I'm still waiting to hear Kraska discuss the meta implications of said defense (something you should have asked basing your case off it like you have).

Who do you think was the scum on the wagon?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Right now? My gut says this

scum in:

Shadow_step
karnos
I Am Innocent
kraska77

prob town:

MichelSableheart
MariaR
Blitzkrieg
JarJarDrinks
Thor665
Elyse
gerryoat
Transcend

The only thing is is that Michel's logic is kinda questionable and all over the place but he had pretty questionable and bad logic in the other game so I think thats more likely to be a Michel tell and/or a 2007 join date playing like 2007 meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 488, Thor665 wrote:Who do you think was the scum on the wagon?
Why are you asking me this?

Don't you think its kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth WRT Kraska?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:

Don't you think its kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth WRT Kraska?
I am asking you this, because I want your analysis, because I feel evidence points to Elyse, and I want you to join that wagon.
You appear to be suggesting IAI and Karnos. IAI is actually a bit of a soft value call there for on, but I can see the logic. I don't see the Karnos logic at all.

I don't see how it's talking out of both sides of my mouth at all - explain the contradiction to me?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

oh maria is still voting me? lol. maria why am i scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:
Oh is this asking me who was scum on the Maria wagon?

meh. You know what?

Michel mislynched me last game b/c I didn't know why scum wasn't on the wagon, I think its theoretically possible that scum avoided the wagon.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 492, gerryoat wrote:oh maria is still voting me? lol. maria why am i scum?
Why are you worried about my vote over the other people voting you?

Mostly cause I don't think you're stupid enough to "slip"
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:17 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:Also Elyse, town panic all the time even masons so your shade there is p dumb.
Why is it probably dumb and not probably scummy?
In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:Could MAAAAYYYBBBEEE see IAI as scum b/c his "oh if a mason doesn't die we should flip one!" is kinda scummy, like if he's scum he could just not shoot at the masons and thus throw shade thier way for not dying.
It's all good, I've had concerns about your slot as well so far. :D Oh and read my post again, that is not exactly what I said...
In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:My stance is basicly a wait and see approach...
This is basically what I said too (note the underlined):
In post 370, I Am Innocent wrote:That's a pretty gutsy move D1 to tie yourself to your partner. Better off bussing imo.

If both are alive by
Day x
tho, then we start lynching them.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your concerns on my slot and why have you not voiced them?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 489, Nero Cain wrote:Right now? My gut says this

scum in:

Shadow_step
karnos
I Am Innocent - Def Wrong
kraska77 - Prob Wrong

prob town:

MichelSableheart - Could be Wrong
MariaR
Blitzkrieg
JarJarDrinks
Thor665
Elyse - Prob Wrong
gerryoat
Transcend

The only thing is is that Michel's logic is kinda questionable and all over the place but he had pretty questionable and bad logic in the other game so I think thats more likely to be a Michel tell and/or a 2007 join date playing like 2007 meta.
Where I'm at...with you in the could be scum pile too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think kraska is town?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 493, Nero Cain wrote:Michel mislynched me last game b/c I didn't know why scum wasn't on the wagon, I think its theoretically possible that scum avoided the wagon.
Meh, that happens, but is a dramatic statistical outlier - I see no reason to believe it happened here.
In fact, for it to have happened here, literally every town player besides Transcend, Maria, and one other would have had to vote her.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”