MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 174, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 114, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you do decide to show up and answer stuff...
In post 89, MariaR wrote:This is all cute and all you wanting me to explain my reasoning with a pressure vote because
none of you scumread me I am null or townread
simple your cheap try to get me to explain won't work if you unvote me I'll say why I made such a statement if not. I have nothing to say about it
Why don't you believe anyone scumreads you?
answer this now
Sorry I didn't see this well mostly because I don't think I've done anything scummy.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't see anything that I've done that can be looked at as in a scummy manner
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:06 am

Post by MariaR »

That's why I'm so flustered and upset if you scumread me for something I can understand okay I can forgive your mistake but I don't see anything that I've done!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 175, MariaR wrote:
In post 174, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 114, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you do decide to show up and answer stuff...
In post 89, MariaR wrote:This is all cute and all you wanting me to explain my reasoning with a pressure vote because
none of you scumread me I am null or townread
simple your cheap try to get me to explain won't work if you unvote me I'll say why I made such a statement if not. I have nothing to say about it
Why don't you believe anyone scumreads you?
answer this now
Sorry I didn't see this well mostly because I don't think I've done anything scummy.
It's just wierd. You tried to explain the whole wagon on you away as pressure.

And you say that everyone either has you as null or town. But where's the option of "Some of you are scum". Especially since you later say that u believe scum is on your wagon.

In other words: post 89 doesn't sound like someone that thinks scum is on their wagon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:11 am

Post by MariaR »

I thought a few votes on me were pressure votes to get me to explain my reasoning cause I understand that's a tactic but the fact my wagon keeps getting larger makes me think scum is on my wagon because I don't think I'd play so badly that all town bandwagon me like

Where I play my town game is amazing and my scum game is awful so the fact it seems to be in reverse is throwing me for a loop if you understand that
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Elyse »

It also doesn't make sense that Maria is flustered if she thinks the wagon on her is only pressure.

Plus townreading someone because a "scumread" pushes them is terrible on page 80, never mind page 2.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 180, Elyse wrote:It also doesn't make sense that Maria is flustered if she thinks the wagon on her is only pressure.

Plus townreading someone because a "scumread" pushes them is terrible on page 80, never mind page 2.
I never said the townread was strong but it's the best I have for a townread what you want me to lie and say there posts are amazing? Maybe I should have but what can I say I'm a sucker for it
My actions also do make sense I wasn't flustered when I thought it was pressure (look at post 89) but I'm flustered now because I see it ISN'T just pressure it's a legit sr
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: elyse
if uve really seen scummaria before, u would know that scumher is consistent as f
this doesnt resemble her scumplay at all
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 149, MariaR wrote:
In post 146, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 139, MariaR wrote:Look at how fast this bw on me happened I am obv af town no one busses scum this early
Ur town af cause scum wouldn't bus this early? Any reason it can't be all town on your wagon?
I don't think town would vote me this early because I honestly don't see the reason I'm getting voted is it cause my RVS question or because I won't answer because I need someone else to take a guess on what it is first I truly don't understand why I'm getting sr I was really excited to flip town this game and I didn't expect to be at L-2 on day 1 I only can assume some scum are on my wagon
Who do you think are the scum on your wagon ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 182, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: elyse
if uve really seen scummaria before, u would know that scumher is consistent as f
You know that meta can be manipulated right ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 183, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 149, MariaR wrote:
In post 146, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 139, MariaR wrote:Look at how fast this bw on me happened I am obv af town no one busses scum this early
Ur town af cause scum wouldn't bus this early? Any reason it can't be all town on your wagon?
I don't think town would vote me this early because I honestly don't see the reason I'm getting voted is it cause my RVS question or because I won't answer because I need someone else to take a guess on what it is first I truly don't understand why I'm getting sr I was really excited to flip town this game and I didn't expect to be at L-2 on day 1 I only can assume some scum are on my wagon
Who do you think are the scum on your wagon ?
If I had to say atm Elyse and Sable
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 182, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: elyse
Don't try to meta read me I change a lot of my gameplay going into each game even if I like your reasoning ^_^
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

@shadow
yes but tell me why she would think approaching the game the way she did will help her as scum?
and she had chances to town it up but she kept baiting rope
this doesnt look like scum
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Maria's kinda convincing me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Is there anything that needs clarification?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:39 am

Post by MariaR »

To go more into detail about me wanting to be Transcend I understand "Meta" isn't that much of a solid way to state you tr someone because no one can understand your meta besides the person saying it so I wanted to try and come up for a way to get him to town tell so everyone else could understand it there for starting a bw on him and getting him to towntell with a lot of votes on him of course I can't do that now but that was the plan.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 187, kraska77 wrote:@shadow
yes but tell me why she would think approaching the game the way she did will help her as scum?
and she had chances to town it up but she kept baiting rope
this doesnt look like scum
Wait how am I baiting rope? o-o
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Baiting rope = too scummy to be scum = not a thing. Will catch up in detail after doctor's appointment
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 121, kraska77 wrote:
In post 119, Thor665 wrote:why are you not pushing a good wagon to combat the suck?
because everyone's posts seem to revolve around one or both of these 2 being scum so far
so everyone is posting similar content and i have nothing appreciable to say yet
I will agree the game is currently centered around two or so players.
I don't understand how that proves they 'suck'?
I don't understand why, if you consider that an issue, that you're not trying to start conversations about other things.

Basically, if I get this right, you dislike the game state as far as how it serves town, but don't want to do anything to make it better.
Isn't that a scum tactic?
In post 128, JarJarDrinks wrote:though I don't like a transcend/maria scumteam.
I'd agree with that.
In post 139, MariaR wrote:Look at how fast this bw on me happened I am obv af town no one busses scum this early and anyone who has played with me knows how good a scum game I play you really think I'd let myself get caught no
If you play such a good scum game - why isn't your town game super towny looking?
The entire point of a towny scum game is to duplicate your town game.
That makes zero sense.
In post 149, MariaR wrote:I don't think town would vote me this early because I honestly don't see the reason I'm getting voted is it cause my RVS question or because I won't answer because I need someone else to take a guess on what it is first I truly don't understand why I'm getting sr I was really excited to flip town this game and I didn't expect to be at L-2 on day 1 I only can assume some scum are on my wagon
You're at L-1 (well, -2 now) with a pseudo hammer intent from IAI.
How many scum do you think are in this game?
Because I'm willing to bet that some town are voting you.
In post 159, MariaR wrote:Oh I answered in quotes ignore that last thing
Let me answer your 2nd part first I was going to start pushing on Transcend slightly and take back my meta read but I don't want to answer why until someone at least tries to guess to see if they agree with my line of
Would you answer my meta question to you about Transcend?
Because you're squawking about wanting to get a conversation started on that - but you are totally ducking my explicit meta discussion questions back.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:48 am

Post by MariaR »

RWaTaeETTztaA HOW AM I SCUMMMYYYY???????
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ducking questions and doing walls of AtE and also acting like you need to be unvoted to start contributing.
None of those things ping my town bells.

Could you answer my meta questions to you about Transcend now?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Thor can you quote the question you asked me on Transcend I forgot it.

duplicate my town game as scum? Well I guess that could work but I change going into each game so I don't really have 1 type of game I know what some people town read me on and if I was scum in this case I'd use it to get me townread call it wifom if you want but it's truth.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 195, Thor665 wrote:Ducking questions and doing walls of AtE and also acting like you need to be unvoted to start contributing.
None of those things ping my town bells.

Could you answer my meta questions to you about Transcend now?
I haven't been ducking questions I wanted to be unvoted to talk over something because I stay at worry at L-1 and rush my thinking/typing and that doesn't help anything.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:53 am

Post by MariaR »

If you're gonna go on the logic that I only have 1 type of town/scum game you're gonna have a very hard time reading me I hate this so much because meta really shouldn't be much of a thing even if I use it because everyone thinks you have to mirror you're play it it pisses me off slightly
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:53 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 192, Blitzkrieg wrote:Baiting rope = too scummy to be scum = not a thing. Will catch up in detail after doctor's appointment
it is a thing. ppl's scumreads tend to be shallow..."someone's not being consistent/have overblown reactions/whatever, they must be scum" regardless of context. like those tells might be scummy in vacuum, but when you look at surrounding context and see that their reactions were unprovoked, this should factor into ppl's reads as well bc it's fucking imp

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”