JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:23 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Not when you're about to kill one of them.
So, you're saying that no matter what BM claims, you'll want him lynched?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA – Porochaz

1st post is a random vote. His second post however is a vote that appears to be deemed a sensible one, for a weak reason. He votes CKD for ‘over-reacting’ when voting for me. He doesn’t let this go even when confronted on his poor logic. Makes a fairly reasonable vote on DP, although I have to question him a little, as he claims to have only played 1 game with ABR, and yet simultaneously pretends to have a good balanced meta of him. Complains about the premature RC-again, nothing wrong here.
His last post is interesting.
How many games are you involved in on site atm, Porochaz?
That includes modding, and playing btw-anything you are a significant part of.
The last sentence really bugs me though. Coming from the guy who attacked me for not keeping track of the game, it is very strange that he would say: “this combined with the over-reaction early on”, when only a few posts of his previously, he had attacked CKD for this.
Which is it, was CKD scummy for over-reacting? If so, why attack me for it now?
Or was I over-reacting, and if so, why did you not point it out, and instead accuse CKD?
Moreover, do you not find it slightly hypocritical that whilst voting me for not paying attention, you are clearly doing the exact same thing yourself?

I’ll conclude after I hear his responses on these issues.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA- Sir Tornado

Only post is a random vote. Needs to be replaced pronto.
No read so far.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA- Nekka Lucifer

Starts with a self-vote, which gets him under some pressure. I feel he makes a fair point, and he gets some good reactions, primarily from Unright and CKD, who both try and push a wagon on him. His post 9 shows some rolefishing however. On the other hand, he correctly draws our attention to a lot of scummy play.

Conclusion: Probably Protown
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA – Mastermind of Sin

Starts the game with a typical random.org vote. I think his attack on Jordan is a slight over-reaction, but he makes a good point. He hasn’t given too much content to analyse, but I disagree with his colour choices (I’ve never seen a Cult listed as Green before-Green tends to mean Protown, and Blue is Neutral in my experience). But that’s by the by. I’ll be interested to hear his thoughts on the recent events, when he gets back.
In the meantime, as he is not giving me any real bad vibes (which he almost always does), I’d say he is Slightly Protown.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA – Mandalorian

His first few posts, including the comments on Gage’s claim, feel protown to me. I don’t understand the bit about ‘submarining’ and I don’t think his logic is anything to write home about, but it feels genuine. Even his vote on me doesn’t give me really bad vibes. I think he is just making townie mistakes.

Show

Nightkilled - 10

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Battle Mage wrote:
PBPA- Nekka Lucifer

Starts with a self-vote, which gets him under some pressure. I feel he makes a fair point, and he gets some good reactions, primarily from Unright and CKD, who both try and push a wagon on him. His post 9 shows some rolefishing however. On the other hand, he correctly draws our attention to a lot of scummy play.

I thought you said you were reading the game?...where did I push lynch on NL? should I assume this too was a misread, since you have been doing this all game...that being said, why should any of listen to any of the cases you are putting together if you can not even read a couple pages correctly?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PBPA- CKD

Nothing peculiar about his first few posts. I’m not surprised he’s still bitter about Speed Mafia. :roll:
He picks up on a potential scumtell from Unright early on. In fact, his subsequent posts towards Unright are very good. I don’t understand quite why he changes his mind on him very suddenly. I’ve already commented on his Post 19. I still don’t like his direction of the Cop, but as I made the fuck up that led to it, I guess I cant be too hard on him. What is perhaps worse is the way in which he struggles to remove his vote once it is on me. In response to his last post, I think there are 2 good possibility with the masons, which will help us avoid the mistakes of Speed Mafia.

1. Lynch a mason today. That way, the Doc is more likely to be able to make a successful protect on the other, assuming we don’t end up with more power role claims. Plus it ensures we have a Doc full stop. :o
2. Assume they are protown. I mean, I cant see a gambit like this from Gage-scum, and I certainly can’t see the egotistical Albert, bailing him out. It is only when the town goes in with the philosophy ‘we have to lynch one eventually’ that scum leave them alone, and we end up with the quandary at LyLo. Assuming they are likely to be protown, we can narrow down the selections for the scum for now, and see how it goes.

Overall, I’ve seen CKD act scummier, and his early play was good, but there are some unanswered questions around him as far as I am concerned.

Conclusion: Neutral
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
PBPA- Nekka Lucifer

I thought you said you were reading the game?...where did I push lynch on NL? should I assume this too was a misread, since you have been doing this all game...that being said, why should any of listen to any of the cases you are putting together if you can not even read a couple pages correctly?
Erm chill out Mr Defensive. I didnt say you pushed a lynch on him, i said that you reacted badly to him. Which is true. You went OTT over his self-vote. Still, however much you want to play down my analyses, please do me the justice of spending a little of your time responding to the points in it, because if and when i die, you may find yourself in alot of hot water.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Porochaz »

Battle Mage wrote:
PBPA – Porochaz

1st post is a random vote. His second post however is a vote that appears to be deemed a sensible one, for a weak reason. He votes CKD for ‘over-reacting’ when voting for me. He doesn’t let this go even when confronted on his poor logic.
the over reaction on CKD was clearly a joke from a thread that all 3 of us were playing in.
Makes a fairly reasonable vote on DP, although I have to question him a little, as he claims to have only played 1 game with ABR, and yet simultaneously pretends to have a good balanced meta of him. Complains about the premature RC-again, nothing wrong here.
When I wrote that post, 6, which is definitely not as much as some(including yourself I bet) but for a newbie who's only been here a month, the fact he can remember whats happening in all 6 of his games is decent and Hey! I forget sometimes, thats why I have a simultaneous page open so I can go check, (Hell I have one open just now), Im also in a couple of Mish Mash games but there going so slowly I wouldnt count them

The last sentence really bugs me though. Coming from the guy who attacked me for not keeping track of the game, it is very strange that he would say: “this combined with the over-reaction early on”, when only a few posts of his previously, he had attacked CKD for this.
Or was I over-reacting, and if so, why did you not point it out, and instead accuse CKD?
As I said before I only said CKD was overreacting as a joke, which is clear from the post "your overreacting about overreacting"

Moreover, do you not find it slightly hypocritical that whilst voting me for not paying attention, you are clearly doing the exact same thing yourself?

BM
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:31 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Battle Mage wrote:Plus it ensures we have a Doc full stop. :o
I don't know if I'm looking too much into the flavour of this game, but I wouldn't be too surprised, judging that this game is set in Panama, which is not a very developed country, that we might not have a fully functioning doc. We might have something similar to a Faith Healer (a 50% effective doc) or something like that.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If BM is congruent with his claim then I obviously won't want to lynch him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok Porochaz, if the whole 'over-reacting' thing was a joke with CKD, i'm sure you'll be most pleased to explain why you later bring this up as a reason to lynch ME. :shock:

As for current games, i'm in about twice as many as you-most of them large games, in which i need huge rereads, in order to make a satisfactory level of analysis, in order to contribute. This combined with my current rl schedule, is probably too much, as i am faltering in activity in some games. Number of games is irrespective of experience-if anything you might play more games as a newer player because you want to try everything out, and there is less expected of you. You will find most of the really experienced people on this site, only playing a few games because they don't have more time to fit others in. It is more often experienced MS members who play less games, because they are often here more for the community, and meeting up with friends, than the mafia games themselves. Or thats how it seems from my perspective anyway.

In any case, a response to my first paragraph would be appreciated.

BM

Porochaz wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
PBPA – Porochaz

1st post is a random vote. His second post however is a vote that appears to be deemed a sensible one, for a weak reason. He votes CKD for ‘over-reacting’ when voting for me. He doesn’t let this go even when confronted on his poor logic.
the over reaction on CKD was clearly a joke from a thread that all 3 of us were playing in.
Makes a fairly reasonable vote on DP, although I have to question him a little, as he claims to have only played 1 game with ABR, and yet simultaneously pretends to have a good balanced meta of him. Complains about the premature RC-again, nothing wrong here.
When I wrote that post, 6, which is definitely not as much as some(including yourself I bet) but for a newbie who's only been here a month, the fact he can remember whats happening in all 6 of his games is decent and Hey! I forget sometimes, thats why I have a simultaneous page open so I can go check, (Hell I have one open just now), Im also in a couple of Mish Mash games but there going so slowly I wouldnt count them

As I said before I only said CKD was overreacting as a joke, which is clear from the post "your overreacting about overreacting"

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

[quote="Battle Mage"]Ok Porochaz, if the whole 'over-reacting' thing was a joke with CKD, i'm sure you'll be most pleased to explain why you later bring this up as a reason to lynch ME. :shock:
I was viewing the two seperate threads differently, I thought you were overreacting in this thread however going through your posts I cant find it, so looks like Im speaking bs.

As for current games, i'm in about twice as many as you-most of them large games, in which i need huge rereads, in order to make a satisfactory level of analysis, in order to contribute. This combined with my current rl schedule, is probably too much, as i am faltering in activity in some games. Number of games is irrespective of experience-if anything you might play more games as a newer player because you want to try everything out, and there is less expected of you. You will find most of the really experienced people on this site, only playing a few games because they don't have more time to fit others in. It is more often experienced MS members who play less games, because they are often here more for the community, and meeting up with friends, than the mafia games themselves. Or thats how it seems from my perspective anyway.
fair enough

In any case, a response to my first paragraph would be appreciated.
Im not really sure what where your asking can you restate it for me?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

oh and
unvote
With me making a mistake about the over reacting and allowing for a mistake in the reading I think it would be a mistake for me to continue voting BM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm... DP-what are your thoughts on this?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Why DP?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I think he's been making alot of sense so far, and as he hasnt posted in a while, it is logical to want his opinion.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:20 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Battle Mage wrote:hmm... DP-what are your thoughts on this?
On what?

like I said before, I want to see the non-posters or their replacements come in as well, or we are getting lurked to destruction as town.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Hey. It's been a while since I posted where I stand.

I stand on the fence with BM. His previous actions and bandwagon and -1 etc made we want a vote on him but not a lynch, but then I wanted his re-read and, due to him posting me as 'probably' pro-town as apposed to everyone thinking I'm scum in every single game, I like him.

So...

Ehh. I'll wait for his PBPA to finish and then make a partial desicion.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Gage
Gage
Townie
Gage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Gage »

Okay, day 1 has officially lasted 2 weeks at this point. Can't we just lynch someone already?
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:21 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

OMFG LMFAO .... etc

2 weeks is NOTHING. I am currently in a game that has taken... 4 months in day 1. And that's not getting bad yet.

So, in conclusion, BE PATIENT. Good things come to those who wait.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:40 pm

Post by Aimee »

Now searching for a replacement for Sir Tornado.
Kakeng
Kakeng
Townie
Kakeng
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:49 am

Post by Kakeng »

Hi. I'm back from vacation.If i'm not replaced, i'll join.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

BM is probably protown. Only an idiot would try to lynch him at this point. *checks VC* Oh yeah...
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”