Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:09 am

Post by Dasquian »

Unvote Tobiassen

I also have a request, as I too do not like looking at a sketch of two naked people making out. Could you please change it to a
photo
? Ta.

The many replacements have, as usual, hit me for six. I'm going to need to do a bigger reread, but my gut feeling is that ckillor is our best bet atm, largely due to the stretch where he made it very difficult to get any discernable opinions from him.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:58 am

Post by lordy »

Dasquian wrote:
I also have a request, as I too do not like looking at a sketch of two naked people making out. Could you please change it to a
photo
? Ta.
QFT.

Why does everyone pay attention to Sikario's request for vote justification when I'm the closest to the lynch, yet no one want to tell me the reason why?
\back after months away from the game.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:09 am

Post by pwayne66 »

lordy wrote:Why does everyone pay attention to Sikario's request for vote justification when I'm the closest to the lynch, yet no one want to tell me the reason why?
Who's everybody? You have three votes. If you have specific questions for the guys on your wagon, try asking a specific question to them. If you are really rereading the thread though, I suspect that you will find a rather lengthy discussion about why people are voting for you, then Chronx only a few pages back.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:28 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Just from the last 4 pages:
pwayne wrote:ChronX- His request for a claim was weird. Too bold for a role fishing imo, but noted. sitting on fences here.
shaft wrote:I felt my ChronX vote was much more explained than what you gave me credit for. There was more to what ChronX did than make a call for a claim. And in regards to the ckillor vote, all of my suspects had been replaced. I don't think maintaining a vote on a replacement would be fruitful, as in all of my past experiences the replacements just say "yeah that guy was scummy, wonder why he did that?"
rishi wrote:But, I think the case against ChronX (now lordy) has already been elaborated. He was sitting on the fence, accusing people who have already been accused by others. He used FoS's instead of votes many times. And he antagonized people. The last one is not necessarily a scumtell, but it's not helpful either.
ckillor wrote:most recently i find chronX scummy because of some of his crap logic jdodge and panzer may both be ass hats but i disagree with his comment about no concern for the game and think he is just trying to find an opening to releive pressure on himself.
tylerj wrote:Still, I have yet to see why everyone is jumping on Chronx. I'll have to look it up, but so far I have yet to see a scumtell out of him. The only thing that got my attention was CA's defending against him.
aioqwe wrote:Most people are on him because of his fishy play when he asked for a claim and putting pressure on and relieving pressure contradictory to what he stated he wanted to do in his posts.
dasquian wrote: I still don't find ChronX scummy
shaft wrote:I made my case for ChronX a while back here it is again to refresh:
shaft.ed wrote:
ChronX, I realize my play was unexplained. I aught to have time to get some more content behind it.

Your request for a claim came off as very scummy to me. I really don't see the reasons behind the Tyler bandwagon as being well founded. Thus, I felt you were trying to exploit the flimsy wagon by getting a roleclaim out of it. To boot I felt your excuse for asking for the claim was quite unwarranted. He was at L-2 with very little discussion going on. Furthermore, you moving your vote to him in order to keep the pressure on invalidates your reasoning for requesting the claim.
ChronX wrote:
The wagon on you isn't going away and there are a couple of players not voting whose actions, in this game and meta-wise, are not entirely predictable.

Clearly you are saying you are worried about someone else moving their vote to TylerJ and lynching him before he can claim. Now that you have moved your vote to him, it is clear that you are only interested in his claim, and not worried about someone coming in and rashly lynching a powerrole before they get a chance to claim. The wagon definitely isn't going away if you add your vote to it. Your reasoning is even further conflicting when you later state:
ChronX wrote:
My suspect list continues to be Max and GH

If Max and GH are still your top suspects, and you're worried about someone(s) coming along and suddenly lynching an unclaimed player on a -2 bandwagon, why are you maintaining that player at -2 and moving your vote off of one of your top suspects?

shaft.ed wrote:
What really jumped out at me was when ChronX argued that he is worried that a pair of unknowns could swing in and lynch Tyler before the town even gets a chance to hear a roleclaim. First of all, the people voting for him have done piss poor jobs of making their case against him. Anyone that would come along and add a lynching vote to this bandwagon would likely be in a poor situation should Tyler come up town. Secondly, only Dasq and Rishi had even talked about Tyler's scumminess in the last page and a half. Although no votes have moved, it was effectively not a topic of discussion at the time aside from Rishi's post just before you. And lastly you state that the non-voters are too unpredictable for you. These players are myself, ckillor, aioqwe and Max.

I am currently playing in another game with you so you should be familiar with my playstyle. I have not moved my vote around all willy nilly there nor here, so I know you aren't talking about me in this instance. I haven't meta'd or played with the other players, but ckillor hasn't placed a vote since the random phase. Your lucky to even get content from him and you seriously think he'd just jump in and hammer a L-2 player when the majority of the town find him scummy? Then you have aoiqwe, who also hasn't placed a vote since the random phase. How are you reasonably worried that either of these two players are going to jump and and finish off a bandwagon before a claim? Finally you have Max. I haven't meta'd Max, but judging from his join date it's likely many of you have played with him. Someone else could probably help me out here if it is or isn't likely to expect Max to hammer in this situation. But Max has also not moved his vote since the random phase. And I'd also repeat many players have chimed in stating they find Max scummy. I very much doubt he'd hammer against the town's wishes with such a weak D1 performance.

What this last longwinded paragraph boils down to is that your fear was that two of the Max, ckillor, aioqwe, me quartet might come in and hammer Tyler before the town got a chance to hear his claim. That's a junk argument as three of those players haven't even laid down a vote since the random phase.
tyler wrote:Okay, I forgot about the fact that Chronx did the role pushing thing. Now that clears up things a bit.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:24 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Full House

lordy - 3 (Rishi, Sikario8, ckillor)
Sikario8 - 2 (groinhammer, lordy)
ckillor - 2 (pwayne66, shaft.ed)

Not Voting - aioqwe, Tobiassen, TylerJ, Jdodge, Dasquian

12 alive, 7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

Deadline in 12 Days, 1 Hour, 36 Minutes.
Last edited by somestrangeflea on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Lordy, I've posted my extensive reason for the initial ChronX vote. I would like to see what other's that voted in the past have to say. At the time of the bandwagon it felt like a few of the people were voting to save panzer's ass and shamelessly bandwagon. I would like to hear reasoning from the other's that have not been replaced (Rishi, JDodge, ckillor)
TylerJ wrote:I don't like looking at a sketch of two naked people making out.
They're clearly naked elves making out.

No time for a reread today. Will post one liners if the need arises.
Tobiassen
Tobiassen
Townie
Tobiassen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by Tobiassen »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Full House

ChronX - 3 (Rishi, Sikario8, ckillor)
Sikario8 - 2 (groinhammer, lordy)
ckillor - 2 (pwayne66, shaft.ed)

Not Voting - aioqwe, Tobiassen, TylerJ, Jdodge, Dasquian

12 alive, 7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

Deadline in 12 Days, 1 Hour, 36 Minutes.
hmm, i see a pattern here. both Ckillor and Sikario8 voted for ChronX, and they both got 2 votes on them self now.,
So to get balance in the system we need to get 2 votes on Rishi.
Me, myself and me again.
Tobiassen
Tobiassen
Townie
Tobiassen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Tobiassen »

and btw, are you forgetting ChronX in the "Not Voting" club?
Me, myself and me again.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Rishi »

Tobiassen wrote:and btw, are you forgetting ChronX in the "Not Voting" club?
ChronX is now lordy.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Tobiassen
Tobiassen
Townie
Tobiassen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:04 am

Post by Tobiassen »

ahh, any of the original players left in here?
Me, myself and me again.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 am

Post by aioqwe »

I like tob's avvie... (:

Sorry for the couple days I've been out... lots of school work but now I have a 4 day weekend...

FOS: Lordy

3 people on you isn't that much considering it's 7 to lynch and 2 other people are at 2... Furthermore, you missed shaft's post that was 2 posts after your original request...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:35 am

Tobiassen wrote:and btw, are you forgetting ChronX in the "Not Voting" club?
Fixed.

ckillor has been prodded for the 3rd and final time today...
Tobiassen
Tobiassen
Townie
Tobiassen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:51 am

Post by Tobiassen »

Do i have to vote for someone?
Me, myself and me again.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Rishi »

Tobiassen wrote:Do i have to vote for someone?
No. Do whatever you want.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:00 am

Post by TylerJ »

I'm procrastinating right now, sorry. I've been really busy and haven't been able to do a re-read, I'm planning on doing one soon and will probably post my suspicions.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:43 am

Post by TylerJ »

So I read all the way up until Panzer got us side-tracked.

Suspicions:

Chronx- for his role-claim push
Max-for his cop fishing
Ckillor- he was lurking, but when he did post he never really scumhunted.

This is short, but I like to keep things short and simple.

Now I have to try to memorize who replaced who. :?

Chronx has enough votes on him, but I don't think Max has any pressure for his role fishing. I'm thinking about placing my vote there.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:28 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Just checking in. I will have time next week to put up some analysis before leaving for Thanksgiving holiday.

Right now I'm happy with my ckillor vote. He's clearly lurking and doing so in a scummy fashion. If I can get some input from him I may be inclined to move my vote.

And replacements thanks a lot for signing up for this one, it was a trainwreck about a week ago, but so far pwayne is the only one of you guys to really add anything. Some of your thoughts would be nice.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Dasquian »

Checking in, too.

I'm not going to drop a vote because I haven't really caught up properly. I'm finding it very hard to get enthusiasm for this game, though. 23 pages in and no real progress, save for outing the doctor :/

ckillor is still my favourite lead, so here's a suggestion for us moving forwards: ckillor, please list your top four suspects, and why.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:56 am

Post by aioqwe »

Dasquian wrote: ckillor is still my favourite lead, so here's a suggestion for us moving forwards: ckillor, please list your top four suspects, and why.
you might need to re-direct that at ckillor's replacement, seeing as hes on his 3rd prod :)

I want to hear lordy's rebuttals but the fact that he has seemed to ignore them and chronx previous actions seem noteworthy...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:54 am

Searching for a replacement for ckillor. Monday -> Tuesday -> Wednesday -> Thursday -> Friday -> Weekend = 5 days.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Christ, why do I bother.

All my favourite suspects were lurkers who are getting replaced. I am back at square 1 :(
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Tobiassen
Tobiassen
Townie
Tobiassen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Tobiassen »

what happens when the deadline comes?
we all die ^^, ?
Me, myself and me again.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:25 am

Post by aioqwe »

happy birthday shaft!

Okay since the game isn't moving

vote: lordy

Just another bandwagon vote to get things moving

Re-reading isn't helping me... No matter how many times I look back I can't pick out anything. New posts seem the way to go for me (:

There is a substantial argument against chronx that has been detailed that I mostly agree with (shated's posts mostly). Lordy also seems quite lurky... in the past 4 pages ckillor (getting replaced), Jdodge (was replaced during this time), and GH (2 posts) have posted less than Lordy (3)

Albeit it's hard to read through 23 pages but the other replacements seem to have done so and you have made 2 redundant posts. It just seems your posting to avoid the prod...
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Rishi »

somestrangeflea wrote: [*]If the thread activity falls too low, a retractable deadline will be set. The deadline will be retracted if activity picks up. If the day lasts too long (and I am the sole judge of what is "too long"), a non-retractable deadline will be set. When the deadline hits, the player with the most votes will be lynched, provided that player has gained a "majority majority" of the votes (ie. 5 votes with 18 alive). If there is a tie, then votes will be removed in the order in which they were placed, starting with the most recent vote, until one player has the most votes. That player will then be lynched.
From the rules. You know, Tobiassen, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put a little thought and effort into this game.

Dasquian -- Are you back at square one? If you found the predecessor scummy, shouldn't the replacement also be scummy? I know they can't answer for the actions of the previous player, but at least you're past square one.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:37 am

Post by aioqwe »

Isn't ckillor mostly considered scummy for his lurking? Consequentially if his replacement is active (in a positive way) it would disperse most of the doubts against ckillor...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”