The Bieber Brothers
Goon
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by The Bieber Brothers »

In post 4698, The Bieber Brothers wrote:
In post 4630, Motoko and Scully wrote:1) Dwlee was totally pissed at not getting into Tevinter, like he needed to be there.
I wanted tevinter from pre-game lol
2) He elected Shiro warden despite having a townread on FBB and FBB claiming to be warden.
I don't remember who i voted for warden day one and if I did vote shiro I'm p sure mcmemeo changed it to FBB
3) Total lack of scumhunting.
fe
4) TBB not Voting rr or commenting until mass EoD deadline flip, he'll state things like there is a radical wagon or bad vote, but no interaction.
I wasn't in the thread at all lol
5) TBB totally oblivious to my and Nero planned reaction test where I buddy him to see if he calls me scum for it. TBB wasn't scumhunting me at all.
I didn't even read it. Like.. what
I've said this four(?) times now. Stop using this shitty argument after I've explained it multiple times. I didn't read days 2 or 3 at all until fbb was like "yo titus buddying you?" so I skimmed the thread a bit and saw you being like "oh no don't vote dwlee he's aweosme!!" so i was like "uh yea weird". If you use this argument again I will legitimately vote you and never unvote you and if mcmemeo changes the vote I will change it back to you.
6) McMenno says time to coalesce at 16 hundred something and not to vanity wagon luna. Dwlee then immediately vanity wagons Luna.
Mcmemeo and I haven't really talked if that wasn't obvious
7) the radical vote says "vote radical scum" despite having no prior radical scum push. As if he knew radical would flip scum.
k
8) Dwlee avoids his scumgames and has avoided this for the most part.
No, I post less in hydra'd large games. Look at bloodborne. And then even after wgeurts replaced out I didn't post much cause ~large game~
And I feel like this last point ESPECIALLY is total bullshit because you played with me in cyberpunk where I
spammed
that thread with my posts.
In post 4748, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 4747, The Bieber Brothers wrote:@Titus: Pro tip, if you want to look town as scum actually respond to people when they dissect your case and call you out on your crap.
Sincerely, Dwibble
I am still waiting for an intelligent response and I have no "crap" to be called out on.

Dwlee, you can cede the game now. You, IRA, Creature and maybe DGB and Foxbird and Cakey.

That's almost certainly le scums.

I am going to nap now and trust in Dunn.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

Oh my I will be getting the hounors of hammering this.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
100 Percent Ego
100 Percent Ego
Goon
100 Percent Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by 100 Percent Ego »

moar DGB votes or we can flash wagon Ira.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am not home but when I do get home I am making a whole scene for this moment.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hammering WHAT
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Shiro »

M&S, who else
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

Oh shit wait. I saw the names wrong in the VC, she isn't l-1
To me:
About me:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah

Also, I don't want to lynch M&S
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Shiro »

I could care less that you are wrong Dunn :p
To me:
About me:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: M&S
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

Vote Count 4.11
Motoko and Scully (L-2): The Bieber Brothers , SirCakez , Foxbeebirdboy , DrippingGoofball , Creature , randomidget

DrippingGoofball (L-4): shaddowez , PeregrineV , 100 Percent Ego , Motoko and Scully
100 Percent Ego (L-5): iraonavp , golden009 , Vedith

Not Voting (2): Shiro , Dunnstral

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2016-08-29 20:30:00)

Oghren: Hmph. Elves and their wood-shaping. It's unnatural. Why use wood when you've got perfectly good metal and stone?
Varathorn: Spoken like a true child of the stone, my friend.
Oghren: Who you calling a child, old man?

Warden VoteSirCakez (1): randomidget

Not Voting (2): SirCakez , Yume
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 am

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: Mokoto and Scully
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Shiro »

As dusk was falling over Thedas, Shiro looked around. The crows was anxious, after seeing their friend mage RR die and transform into a darkspawn, everyone was uneasy. The darkspawn adapted, Shiro though. They learned new ways to infiltrate societies, a little too well this time.

But, this wasn't the time to despair, No, that is exactly what the darkspawn want and finding them out is our sacred duty. To save Antiva to save Thedas. Shiro looked at the person that was most likely a darkspawn in disguise. Looking around one last time the crown nodded, some disagreed but this wasn't the time. Actioned needed to be taken.

Shiro walked towards Motoko and Scully, Shiro was certain, they were the darkspawn. She took a step back but Shiro grabbed her before she could escape and put a knife through her stomach.

"Agh.."

There was a moment of silence.

"The antivan crows send their regards, darkspawn."

Vote:Motoko and scully
To me:
About me:
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:35 am

Vote Count 4.12
Motoko and Scully (L-0): The Bieber Brothers , SirCakez , Foxbeebirdboy , DrippingGoofball , Creature , randomidget , iraonavp , Shiro
[Lynch!]

DrippingGoofball (L-4): shaddowez , PeregrineV , 100 Percent Ego , Motoko and Scully
100 Percent Ego (L-6): golden009 , Vedith

Not Voting (1): Dunnstral

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2016-08-29 20:30:00)

In ancient times, the Imperium's power was unrivaled and its borders stretched across nearly the entire continent. In modern times, while Tevinter is a shadow of its former self in both size and power, it is still relatively powerful, and a major nation of Thedas.

Warden Vote
SirCakez (1): randomidget

Not Voting (2): SirCakez , Yume

SirCakez is tonight's Warden of Ferelden.
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:57 am

Imperium is the oldest country in thedas. It wasnt the powerful and solid empire of Thedas anymore But it was standing strong against the tides of darkness. Magisters Motoko and scully knew their responsibilities to the gift they recieved from their anncessters . "Tevinter Imperium must stay safe at all costs"

When they received news of the start of sixth blight they started preparing. Magister Scully went at southern borders to make sure villagers has enough foods and supplies for the upcoming attacks and Magisters Motoko went to Minrathous (the imperium capital and the largest city of Thedas) to consult with the Imperial Archon.

But this enemy was smart. Both got terrorized during their missions. This enemy was killing thedas heroes one by one.

Motoko and Scully ;
Spirit Healer Mage
Joined with
Thedas
got lynched.

Spoiler: Motoko and Scully Role
Welcome, you are a
Spirit Healer Mage
aligned with
Thedas

Abilities:

Vote:
You can vote for whoever you want lynched during the day

Warden Abilities:

Spirit Healer:
You can heal a player at night in order to prevent them from dying.
Calling:
You can only use your powers two nights total in the game.

Win Condition:

You win when the darkspawn threat is gone.

Spoiler: Last will
Our Last Reads

Hebi's reads:

Ego: Hello good sir of tevinter, you're certainly very town, your reads are making a natural progression and you are also the person who claimed intent before hammering later on when no one responded. You are probably town. One of the more trusted claims in our neighborhood tbh.

ABR: I hate your posting, I hate how you defended PV after claiming to want to find scum in Tevinter, I hate how you implied that dunnstral was scum after voting on you and pretty much got a wagon on him for just that, I hate how you devolved into fighting with my hydra but I can't deny at a second glance the luna argument was pretty sound. listen for results from Tevinter before attacking the slot again though. Then decide.

Dunnstral: I like you plays so far, and your avatar. Don't have much to say.

FBBB: Are you sure you aren't a third party? I tjink your feeling of detachment to the game is sort of just how Beeboy plays, so I'm not willing to call you scum just off that. Foxbird needs to post more, I feel like you articulate your reads better than beeboy does.

FC: Townread atm.

Ironavp: A lot of useless blathering without much content, makes two votes in like 100 posts and doesn't seem to have any read progression. Please lynch this.

Luna Fox: One of the two possible scum I see in tevinter, the early cop claim bothers me because its easy scum bait for a kill. The only reason I didn't want to join in on this on principle is wanting to see how it turned out, I would rather try following the claimed cop before lynching it. I also hope you are town, because it would make our nation strong and funnier to throw into ABR's face.

Masquerade: Still sitting on your being scum a bit, but your defense of titus seemed genuine and your read on vedith seems so too. I Would recommend this get pushed more before you try and lynch

PeregineV: Has 20 posts, none of which are votes, and one of them which is a read. This is the other possible scum in the nation tbh.

Radical Rats: His blind faith in Tevinter was a bit weird, but his other posts have been good, except for his analysis of Feelmi Udders. You know what, this might actually be scum.

Randomidget is such a null read it isn't funny.

RB: One post, "I'm not scum reading you cakes"
next post: "Cakez is still scum"
All I really have to say here. His posts have been too rage induced or sheeping to really give much else.

Shaddowez: Asks that was analyze interactions while making sure to have no interactions with anyone all game. This slot has barely posted and would like it lynched unless it posts soon.

Shiro: I think this slot is town, if it isn't, Shiro is most likely to accidentally claim scum at some point if people don't decide to miss it for some reason.

Sircakez: While I have no strong read here, I do not think this slot is scum with RR, so if one flips scum, try not to flip the other without really good reason.

TheBeiberBrothers: Honestly the post formatting here is terrible on my eyes and brain. I don't like the jump on "OMG ROlefishing!!" thing though, I guess? They are scumhunting though, so it might just be my hatred of all things meme.

Vedith: I like this slot, isn't afraid of going against the grain, reads are bad, but still though, good poster. Town leaning, but not certain.

Yume: Replace please?

Titus's reads:

Nero Cain: Obvious town. Starting the push on Masq who hasn't been that townie and is probably scum. His reactions in thread and PT support this. The only way he could hypothetically be scum is with YB.

ABR: Controlling. He has done zero scumhunting and insists on bully tactics. His behavior on anyone else would be scum. He tried to deflect a cop check on myself and him under the guise we'd be killed. Really? Who would want to kill the group bully or his target? Deterring cop checks is actively scummy, particularly when it gives less chance for cop results to go bad. You do have a town and scum meta for driving/wanting to drive people out of the game with personal attacks. I left part of it in the Tevinter PT. I would find this scummy with anyone else. With you, it's your MO. If you're reading this n1, turbo lynch the fuck out of ABR.

Dunn: agree on town atm. Looks like Gunslingers Dunn.

FBBB: weak scumread. I cannot get over how bad that freak out was at Dwlee trying to join Tevinter. If he was truly that invested in Dwlee being in Tevinter, why hardly talk to him or use his reads? Why the townread on PV while attacking every other member of Tevinter? It's weak because I do like the attempt to reach out. He needs to give reads though to actually get me to reconsider.

Iraonvp: started out strong, but seems to just be throwing out random shit and overstating things. Seemed to know Feelmi would flip town. Ew.

Luna Fox: very hard town. Her VCA (although done in a different manner) might be one of the first preflip VCAs that might be useful. I get why she claimed the way she did.

Masq: Totally scum. His trajectory was shit even when given the chance to explain.

PV: inexplicable townreads by others. My plans for scumhunting were leaking. Probably not scum if we die n1 though.

RR: Obvious town - Doing the right thing. Solid analysis even if wrong. Counterwagon to scum Masq.
Random: Gun to my head town. Needs to do more but my gut says town.

RB: if you don't know this by now, you never will. All roads lead to RB scum or he's actually thinking personal attacks like cunt are acceptable. Either way, he's scum or 6th scum.

Shadow: weak town. Liked his reassessment when confronted with bad facts. Need to see more.

Shiro: He was wrong, but the push was townie. Should be a dependable vote for scum today.

Cakey: lean town. He was strong town until he said something had to be done about ABR and RB but was still rewarding the toxicity with the vote. If Masq is scum, this needs a second look.

TBB: Most probably town. Don't like the lack of call out when I buddied them naturally but I think he's learned that. Everything else, top shelf town. The annoyance about not being in Tevinter fits for someone his age. If he was older, this would be a weaker read. Yet, his buddies surely would inform him of the rules before PV zerged it.

Vedith: Can be vigged.

Yume: do something sub out or be vigged.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:00 am

Night 4 Has Begun And Will End In
(expired on 2016-08-31 14:00:00)
Please Send Your Nigh Actions in half hour at least before night ends if you have an action. This goes for last wills as well.

edit : The new deadline because I forgot to open Antiva factional chat :facepalm: (expired on 2016-08-31 19:00:00)
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:38 am

Day 5

Antiva city was silence and sleep in the fearful darkness of the fourth night of the blight. Ships were clashing slightly to the wharf's ; making a voice like scratching nails on a wooden board.

if you were concentrating enough you could sea fishes jumping out of water or some tiny little stars between the dark black clouds in the sky even though there was no moon in the sky that night.

But this silence and peace broke when a man got out of his house with a bottle of wine in his right hand and a sword in his left. man was obviously drunk but pretty much confident and strong. he started running toward the city gate. Multiple times he turned back to check if he is getting followed or not which always got followed by drinking a bit of that wine and whispering something.

"Shiro?" A man shouted. The drunk man looked back and saw a little boy staring at him.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Shiro asked while he was moving toward the kid while moving his sword in a threatening way.

"I am death" the boy told this and disappeared - like it was an illusion in the first place . Shiro turned back but it was late.

Demon was there.
Even inside the capital
the demon had no face. no eyes. no soul. No life energy.

Shiro felt cold and his wine bottle fell. with a swing of his sword trying to cut an invisible head of the demon but there was no body. he tried to cast a spell but he couldn't summon an energy. it was like something was eating his life bit by bit.

Shiro tried to shout but all he could say was "d .... aa"

demon vanished and Shiro's body fell in the antiva's mighty capital. Shiro could see the little stars flirting between the clouds once more. but there was no moon in the sky that night.

Shiro ;
Battlemage Mage
Joined with
Thedas
died last night.

Spoiler: Shiro
Welcome, you are a
Battlemage Mage
aligned with
Thedas

Abilities:

Vote:
You can vote for whoever you want lynched during the day

Warden Abilities:

Battlemage:
You can target a player to force them to target another player instead.
Calling:
You can only use your powers two nights total in the game.

Win Condition:

You win when the darkspawn threat is gone.

He left no last will.
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:43 am

Vote Count 5.0No one is currently voting :]

Not Voting (13) : Dunnstral , 100 Percent Ego , DrippingGoofball , PeregrineV , Foxbeebirdboy , randomidget , golden009 , iraonavp , SirCakez , Vedith , The Bieber Brothers , Creature , shaddowez

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2016-09-14 19:40:00)

Antiva's wine trade, buoyed by its fruitful vineyards and an aggressive approach to trading practices with other nations, is one of the country's main resources, allowing for a relatively prosperous life for its citizens.

Warden VoteNo one is voting.

Not Voting (3): SirCakez , randomidget, Creature
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: DGB
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:20 am

Post by shaddowez »

DGB's contribution in the Orlais chat overnight: "I knew Titus was town, but I was townier." (paraphrased)

VOTE: DGB
V/LA on Weekends
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

asashfkjnfkjfn titus gdi
VOTE: dgb
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think it's very interesting that shiro got killed and I'm still alive
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 4769, shaddowez wrote:DGB's contribution in the Orlais chat overnight: "I knew Titus was town, but I was townier." (paraphrased)

VOTE: DGB
You forgot to mention that I called you scum repeatedly and vowed to call for your lynch all day and demanded that you NK me.

I see that you decided against the NK, and to go after me in broad daylight taking quotes out of context.

VOTE: shaddowez

DIE SCUM DIE
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:53 am

The full story is that I said I got tired of defending the two competing wagons to me as town, while being wagoned by scum. At least I knew myself to be town 100%

The conclusion that town-shaddowez would make is that I am TOWN.

but she's scum

So she takes my words out of context completely, it becomes my word against hers, and yeah

she's just scum
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:53 am

My vote will be parked on shaddowez

ALL DAY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”