Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Saru »

lol BlackStar, if you're town, you're playing really badly and you need to stop right now. After your initial case on Gerry, your only looking for reasons to keep your vote on him rather than having any additional reasons. "He's diverting attention, look!" "He's not answering my questions, look!"

I know how much you love to tell others this, so take your own advice for once buddy.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:35 am

Post by BlackStar »

So you don't care at all that he's dodging a simple question? And how am I playing badly?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Saru »

In post 1951, BlackStar wrote:So you don't care at all that he's dodging a simple question? And how am I playing badly?
Guess what, you just dodged my question I had for you in . Are you scum now? :roll:
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:39 am

Post by BlackStar »

I legitimately didn't see this post. And that's not the same thing as me bringing up a question 3 times and him sidestepping it. How hard is it to say why you scum read someone?
In post 1946, Saru wrote:
In post 1944, BlackStar wrote:I don't hate anyone lol. I already said that I don't know what to make of Gerry anymore. And I just realized that this conversation we're having right now is a diversion. I asked him what other reasons he has for scumreading Tex and then he ignored that and commented on another part of my post. It's the second time he's ignored the question. It feels like he only has that 1 reason for "scum reading" Tex
If you don't know what to make of him, then unvote him. Why are you voting someone you're unsure of? When you become sure again, vote again.

Put your words into action.
I just don't trust him. I can't take my vote off him because he keeps making bad posts
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Saru »

He has said why he scum reads Tex. Or are you just choosing not to read? ;)

Also, not trusting someone is not a reason to vote them. I don't trust anyone right now, should I vote the whole playerlist? Again, you're only LOOKING for reasons to support your SR at this point. You're slowly going into the same tunnel as Zyf and Transcend were. How ironic.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

No he hasn't. He said "Tex sheeped blackstar!" and I asked him why else he scum reads Tex and he hasn't given any other reasons.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:44 am

Post by BlackStar »

I'm not looking for reasons. Every time I ask him about that he goes off in a completely random direction instead of just saying idk or whatever. It's weird as hell
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Saru »

What else do you want him to say? Tex DID sheep you. Tex sheeped you when she was the largest wagon. You voted off her and onto Gerry. She saw that, quoted it, and then voted him too.

You only want him to give you the response you want, instead of what he actually believes.

Weirdness is not scummy. Again, you're looking for reasons.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by BlackStar »

If that's his only reason why can't he just fucking say that? The question was "do you have any other reasons for scum reading Tex" it would've taken 5 seconds to say no, but instead he keeps ignoring if and deflecting shit at me. And you're acting like it's totally normal. It's such bullshit

I need a break...
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Saru »

LMFAO @ that GIF. Yeah, take a break. I need one too.
Currently Playing:
N/A
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

>divert the attention. I already answered your question lol
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1919, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1917, gerryoat wrote:BlackStar. You literally said you fos'd tex. why is it scummy for me trying to get your fos hammered?
You're not giving any reason other than her sheeping me earlier. You just keep repeating that over and over. Do you have any other reasons for scum reading her? And the quality of her posts has gone up since she voted you
In post 1937, gerryoat wrote:I really don't think her posts increased. Especially when she just joined the counter wagon that was going against her. Which you started.
In post 1940, gerryoat wrote:Well I didn't know telling the truth was bad. And I don't think the quality got better, which is what i meant
In post 1945, gerryoat wrote:blackstar. you started out the day trying to put a fos on me, and it backfired. and then you tried again. it's pretty obvious
In post 1947, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1697, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1694, Dwlee99 wrote:can we just lynch texcat ffs
Gerry is trying to take attention away from his scum buddy
In post 1699, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1698, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1697, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1694, Dwlee99 wrote:can we just lynch texcat ffs
Gerry is trying to take attention away from his scum buddy
Then join the gerry bw moron?
I'm staying on the Tex wagon.
In post 1701, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1700, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:So you Gerry is bussing Tex? :o
No, I said he's fighting with you to distract us from the wagon that was forming on texcat.
In post 1702, BlackStar wrote:Oh, I didn't see that he was voting him. In that case forget what I said. I'm gonna shut up, because I'm doing really badly so far
In post 1792, BlackStar wrote:I can't tell if texcat is being opportunistic by joining the Gerry wagon or if he's town that's sheeping me
you said this before her posts "improved"
Yeah, you answered the shit out of that question
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Just admit that you don't have any other reasons. You only "scum read" her because you know the lynch is down to you or her and you need to stay on her wagon no matter what
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I LED THE WAGON YOU MORON.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID THIS GAME HOLY SHIT.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1962, BlackStar wrote:Just admit that you don't have any other reasons. You only "scum read" her because you know the lynch is down to you or her and you need to stay on her wagon no matter what
BlackStar, just stop. Please. This post is so bad I can't even with you right now.

Gerry voted Tex 10000 years before you voted him(you were the first). How was he to know that you were going to vote him and a wagon would form on him instead? Think about what you're saying man. Seriously. It's so fucking stupid ughh.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I didn't say he only voted texcat because he knew one of them was getting lynched. I said he's avoiding the question because he doesn't have any reasons for his scumread but he needs the lynch to go through. He's not giving any reasons because he doesn't have any. He hasn't given any explanation for it at all. Just look over it again.

This is him placing the vote on texcat
In post 1661, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: texcat
And then he argues with Sonia for a long time about whose fault it is that Transcend died. Let's see how he leads the texcat lynch.
In post 1726, gerryoat wrote:why isnt texcat lynched yet? when i come back i hope he's lynched.
In post 1727, gerryoat wrote:sonia you said you'd lynch tex today, but your vote remains on me. Vote my partner, I'm bussing him.
In post 1751, gerryoat wrote:lol why is tex not dead yet. sonia can you hammer? you said you fos'd him
In post 1756, gerryoat wrote:if he's pr you can blame me. but he's prob maf
In post 1759, gerryoat wrote:sonia stop waitinf for you rmaf partner to fish and hammer already
Whoooooooaaaa! Look at those compelling arguments! Vote texcat because! Wow, he sure was leading the lynch on texcat! It definitely doesn't look like he wants the lynch to go through and doesn't ever back up his reasoning for wanting it to go through. Nope, he was very clear about why he thought texcat was scum...
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Saru »

Except he has given a reason. She sheeped when it was opportunistic for her to do so. Just because you don't like the reason, doesn't mean it's not a valid one.

Also, it's interesting to me that you voted Gerry because you thought he just wanted Texcat's lynch and nothing more, but why would that be a reason to unvote Texcat then? She was at L-1 and you unvoted her. She hadn't even claimed. She hadn't done ANYTHING at the point that you voted Gerry for her to be unvoted. As soon as she saw your vote, she latched onto it and ran with it. Are you town who is this fucking blind to obvious scum trying to run up a counter wagon? Or are you just that same scum? Let me know which one you are. Thanks.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Saru »

Ah, and here's the kicker to all this. You said that Dwlee was confident in his scum read in Tex. However, you said that Gerry didn't seem so confident about Tex's lynch and so therefore he looks like desperate scum(which doesn't make much sense, but let's roll with it).

If this is the case, then what about all the other people that jumped onto Tex's wagon? Did they have valid reasons to do so, or are they all just scum too? Why are you only picking on Gerry?

Feels like to me you smell a weak player(lurked most of D1, etc.) whose ripe for a counter-wagon.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1966, Saru wrote:
Except he has given a reason. She sheeped when it was opportunistic for her to do so.
Just because you don't like the reason, doesn't mean it's not a valid one.

Also, it's interesting to me that you voted Gerry because you thought he just wanted Texcat's lynch and nothing more, but why would that be a reason to unvote Texcat then? She was at L-1 and you unvoted her. She hadn't even claimed. She hadn't done ANYTHING at the point that you voted Gerry for her to be unvoted. As soon as she saw your vote, she latched onto it and ran with it. Are you town who is this fucking blind to obvious scum trying to run up a counter wagon? Or are you just that same scum? Let me know which one you are. Thanks.
My point was that HE DIDN'T GIVE ANY REASON WHEN HE FIRST VOTED HER. I don't know why you're ignoring this and defending him. He didn't have a single fucking reason before the sheeping thing. Ugh, I don't even care anymore...

UNVOTE:

Happy now? Have fun mislynching texcat. I want no part of this
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1963, gerryoat wrote:I LED THE WAGON YOU MORON.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID THIS GAME HOLY SHIT.
You didn't lead the wagon on me. No one believes that. Even you can't believe that after umpteen million posts from Dwlee about lynching me. Why would you lie about this?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by gerryoat »

>mislynching your fos

nice slip blackstar
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlackStar »

God,you're annoying. Do you think we would've had this long heated argument if I still scumread texcat? I even said when I voted you that you seemed like scum trying to get an easy lynch on texcat. Obviously the fos on her weakened back then. And your posts just make me more sure that you're scum
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Nice shit post, gerry
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Saru »

I'm starting to get the feeling that this whole thing between BlackStar, gerry, and myself is all just town bumping heads with town. Like, I know it's the weekend, but no one has really butted in to our argument at any point. And it was like stretched over a couple of hours. I'm paranoid that scum is watching from the sidelines laughing at us...ughhh.

What do you guys think?
Currently Playing:
N/A
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was at a party (it was great!!! :)) and declare these last few pages idiocy and demand a texcat lynch.
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”