Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:54 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1821, Xkfyu wrote:
@Mod: V/LA for the weekend.

(or until the childish bickering ceases, whichever one comes last)
Noted
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1822, BlackStar wrote:wtf is wrong with everyone? don't hammer yourself. that's just playing against wincon. And lol at scumreading me just because I voted for you
oh. luckily I decided to just ignore sonia's posts and read others, since she's garbage or mafia. I fos you because you say right away "LOOK AT GERRY TRYING TO GET ATTENTION OFF HIS SCUMPARTNER TEX BY ARGUING WITH SONIA" Then it's pointed out that I'm voting tex. And you say you were wrong. Then it feels like a few hours you try again to get votes on me for pushing on (YOUR FOS???) can you explain that?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

Also one thing I should point out. Sonia has never been able to correctly read me in forum mafia. ever. Every time I'm town she pushes on me, and everytime I'm mafia she TRs me. So that's one way i say she's being garbage. But, I can also see her doing this as mafia too.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1827, gerryoat wrote:Also one thing I should point out. Sonia has never been able to correctly read me in forum mafia. ever. Every time I'm town she pushes on me, and everytime I'm mafia she TRs me. So that's one way i say she's being garbage. But, I can also see her doing this as mafia too.
Do you think I'm voting you because of Sonia?
mimikyu..
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:00 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1826, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1822, BlackStar wrote:wtf is wrong with everyone? don't hammer yourself. that's just playing against wincon. And lol at scumreading me just because I voted for you
oh. luckily I decided to just ignore sonia's posts and read others, since she's garbage or mafia. I fos you because you say right away "LOOK AT GERRY TRYING TO GET ATTENTION OFF HIS SCUMPARTNER TEX BY ARGUING WITH SONIA" Then it's pointed out that I'm voting tex. And you say you were wrong. Then it feels like a few hours you try again to get votes on me for pushing on (YOUR FOS???) can you explain that?
I already said that the wording and tone of your posts feels like scum who's eager for a mislynch. I don't know if that's actually the case, but the feeling was strong enough for me to vote you. Plus someone else commented that the tex wagon hasn't had much resistance and that's true. It seemed too good to be true. If you weren't paying attention, I'm still wary of texcat. His vote on your wagon felt a little gross, but your posts since the wagon formed have been so bad that it feels like we're on the right track.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:00 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

He's right so "Sonia has never been right on me ever but I think this is the ONE time she's mafia idk guys just a feeling or she's trash can't tell!"

I feel like shit but I have no choice.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1827, gerryoat wrote:Also one thing I should point out. Sonia has never been able to correctly read me in forum mafia. ever. Every time I'm town she pushes on me, and everytime I'm mafia she TRs me. So that's one way i say she's being garbage. But, I can also see her doing this as mafia too.
If its normal for her to read you wrong, then why are you making such a big deal and acting like she's playing much worse than usual?
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Mimikyu »

Seriously yesterday gerryoat was "lol this game is tough". And today he is ultra-serious and confident. What happened?
mimikyu..
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1832, Mimikyu wrote:Seriously yesterday gerryoat was "lol this game is tough". And today he is ultra-serious and confident. What happened?
He got coached during the night lol
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 am

Do you know how much I want to back off and say "Gerry could be town with me" and just dismiss it and move on I want to do that really badly cause he's my friend but I can't fucking do that I've always had problems with doubting my reads and ik I've already said this so I need to just stop doubting myself and go I want to back off but I know I can't or I won't be able to forgive myself.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1828, Mimikyu wrote:
Do you think I'm voting you because of Sonia?
i honestly don't care. I just think you're dumb for not voting tex
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1833, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1832, Mimikyu wrote:Seriously yesterday gerryoat was "lol this game is tough". And today he is ultra-serious and confident. What happened?
He got coached during the night lol

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY I NEED COACHING. IF I WAS MAFIA I WOULD BE UNIVERSAL TR RIGHT NOW AND DESTROY YOU, TRUST ME. I DON'T NEED COACHING AT ALL.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 am

Post by gerryoat »

cause what i've learned in forum maf is you learn the most things from after the first lynch flip. i woulda prefered it not be transcend, but it's w/e.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1834, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Do you know how much I want to back off and say "Gerry could be town with me" and just dismiss it and move on I want to do that really badly cause he's my friend but I can't fucking do that I've always had problems with doubting my reads and ik I've already said this so I need to just stop doubting myself and go I want to back off but I know I can't or I won't be able to forgive myself.
listen dude, you can't read me. i'm telling you this honestly in forum maf, you can't read me. It's not the same as chat mafia lol. If i was mafia i'd be your hard tr already cause I know how to trick you, i'm just being honest.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Mimikyu »

Yeah idk about this ultra-posturing gerryoat of today. Definitely feels like scum.
mimikyu..
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 am

HE'S DOING THE FUCKING THING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCKKKKKK

ughhh UNVOTE: I don't know what to fucking think anymore i'm going to be play smite and rethink
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 am

Post by gerryoat »

btw, I don't think tiershift is mafia anymore, at least not right now. I think he could have used the bw on me as an opportunity to vote me and have a reason to do so since I fos'd him yesterday and he fos'd me yesterday a bit.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1819, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 1803, Dwlee99 wrote:I MAKE A CASE. TELL PEOPLE TO READ MY CASE. EVERYONE IGNORES MY CASE. ONE PERSON TELLS ME IT ISNT A CASE. I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT TEXCAT IS SCUM CAUSE OF MY CASE. YOU TELL ME TO MAKE A FUCKING CASE. I TELL YOU THERE ALREADY IS A CASE. "WELL ENGAGE PEOPLE ON IT"
what
the
fuck

"There is no case"
"make a case"
"engage people on your case"
no, fuck you.
It is your job to read my case and respond to it if you think it is wrong. I shouldn't have to sit here and go through this same bullshit of "YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE A CASE, DWLEE!?!?!" and then have to explain everything. If you have a problem with my fucking case SAY IT and I will tell you why you're wrong. Don't sit here and expect me to spoon feed you everything.
pedit see this ^^^
Certainly you would agree that asking questions is a better way to get people to vote your scumread than talking about how incompetent everyone is.

But I'll bite. Your case boils down to texcat repeatedly doubtcasting and fencesitting, yeah? You seemed to have major issues with . This is a classic catch-up post. Mention the things you think are scummy/townie about people. He even mentioned that a lot of people are saying "X is scum" but no real legitimate cases. He was casting more doubt on the cases than he was on people I think.

You also took issue with him doubtcasting on Trans's claim, and he was correct in doing so.
In post 1369, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1364, texcat wrote:I don't believe the claim, but I didn't Zyf' s claim either. The 2 shot part of it is just too convenient.
Doubtcast - BUT (fence sitting like a boss) - MORE Doubtcast.
she fencesat in this post by use of "but I didn't zyf's claim either"
In post 1370, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1283, texcat wrote:
In post 1222, Dwlee99 wrote:Lowell
BlackStar
TierShift
algebra
gerryoat
Mimikyu
texcat
Saru
VOTE: Blackstar
Does this mean that you are town reading Xkyfu, Sonia, and Vedith?
*COUGHBADQUESTIONCOUGH*
In post 1371, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 20, texcat wrote:
In post 9, Zyf wrote:Has anyone else played with sonia/transcend in the same match
No, why? Is there something we should know?
In post 50, texcat wrote:
In post 30, Zyf wrote:
In post 29, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Hello I is n00b I just learned how to post on this site I have never won take it easy on me please as I don't know how this game works I am anime weeb desu desu

VOTE: Transcend fking liar

MODS how much may I swear.
....what is that last sentence supposed to mean?
Does this mean that you understood the first part of the post??

VOTE: Sonia
For playing the noob card, but mostly for the lack of punctuation.
In post 53, texcat wrote:Ha. And are you still claiming that you just learned how to post on this site?
starts off with questions and doesn't do anything with answers
texcat asks a bunch of questions in their early posts and does not do anything with the answers to these questions or to advance her reads
In post 1373, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 740, texcat wrote:I'll never keep up with this level of activity. I hope things calm down after day one.

UNVOTE: Sonia

I've seen a lot of {a} is scum. Why? Because they're scummy. Not a lot of legitimate cases. But it's early.

I don't think that Saru's contradiction is much of a case. I didn't like his initial reaction to being wagoned, when he said he liked his own wagon (). But his later posts have been slightly better.

Transcend made some valid points about Xkyfu agreeing with every lynch going, but looking back at X's iso, it doesn't really look like he started out agreeing with everyone.

I'd consider voting Zyf just so that it would be easier to keep up.

VOTE: Tiershift
for his where he talked about his scum buddies bussing him.
Talks about reasons to scum read Saru
Talks about reasons to scum read Xkyfu
Talks about reasons to scum read zyf (my slot)
votes tiershift for bad reasons

Nvm about tiershift actually, probably Saru and Texcat.
Pls lynch???
pedit HAHA OK
This is a common scum tell. She talks about saru, xkyfu and zyf in the post but then at the very end she votes someone who she wasn't even talking about
In post 1375, Dwlee99 wrote:Voting trans but then deciding to fence sit is great. Also great how you suddenly start scum reading me when I begin to case you. :3
texcat also omgus'd me
so no, that isn't what my case is and you clearly didn't read it.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

you didn't even read my case, ugh, see this is what I mean don't expect me to take you seriously at all if you can't even read my case properly and understand the points in it.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:31 am

I understand your case I just sr gerry more but by that logic I should tr him fffff
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1844, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I understand your case I just sr gerry more but by that logic I should tr him fffff
I'm talking to mimi. But I think gerry is town right now, not sure why that was a huge wagon.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:33 am

VOTE: Gerry

ughhh
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am

Post by gerryoat »

notice how sonia didnt even give a reason as to voting me. Her only reason for fosing me is cause i didnt protect transcend from being lynched when i wasn't even around
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:39 am

In post 1847, gerryoat wrote:notice how sonia didnt even give a reason as to voting me. Her only reason for fosing me is cause i didnt protect transcend from being lynched when i wasn't even around
I did give a case on you

You on the other hand just think i'm scum for voting you
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 am

Post by BlackStar »

Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1819, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 1803, Dwlee99 wrote:I MAKE A CASE. TELL PEOPLE TO READ MY CASE. EVERYONE IGNORES MY CASE. ONE PERSON TELLS ME IT ISNT A CASE. I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT TEXCAT IS SCUM CAUSE OF MY CASE. YOU TELL ME TO MAKE A FUCKING CASE. I TELL YOU THERE ALREADY IS A CASE. "WELL ENGAGE PEOPLE ON IT"
what
the
fuck

"There is no case"
"make a case"
"engage people on your case"
no, fuck you.
It is your job to read my case and respond to it if you think it is wrong. I shouldn't have to sit here and go through this same bullshit of "YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE A CASE, DWLEE!?!?!" and then have to explain everything. If you have a problem with my fucking case SAY IT and I will tell you why you're wrong. Don't sit here and expect me to spoon feed you everything.
pedit see this ^^^
Certainly you would agree that asking questions is a better way to get people to vote your scumread than talking about how incompetent everyone is.

But I'll bite. Your case boils down to texcat repeatedly doubtcasting and fencesitting, yeah? You seemed to have major issues with . This is a classic catch-up post. Mention the things you think are scummy/townie about people. He even mentioned that a lot of people are saying "X is scum" but no real legitimate cases. He was casting more doubt on the cases than he was on people I think.

You also took issue with him doubtcasting on Trans's claim, and he was correct in doing so.
In post 1369, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1364, texcat wrote:I don't believe the claim, but I didn't Zyf' s claim either. The 2 shot part of it is just too convenient.
Doubtcast - BUT (fence sitting like a boss) - MORE Doubtcast.
she fencesat in this post by use of "but I didn't zyf's claim either"
In post 1370, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1283, texcat wrote:
In post 1222, Dwlee99 wrote:Lowell
BlackStar
TierShift
algebra
gerryoat
Mimikyu
texcat
Saru
VOTE: Blackstar
Does this mean that you are town reading Xkyfu, Sonia, and Vedith?
*COUGHBADQUESTIONCOUGH*
In post 1371, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 20, texcat wrote:
In post 9, Zyf wrote:Has anyone else played with sonia/transcend in the same match
No, why? Is there something we should know?
In post 50, texcat wrote:
In post 30, Zyf wrote:
In post 29, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Hello I is n00b I just learned how to post on this site I have never won take it easy on me please as I don't know how this game works I am anime weeb desu desu

VOTE: Transcend fking liar

MODS how much may I swear.
....what is that last sentence supposed to mean?
Does this mean that you understood the first part of the post??

VOTE: Sonia
For playing the noob card, but mostly for the lack of punctuation.
In post 53, texcat wrote:Ha. And are you still claiming that you just learned how to post on this site?
starts off with questions and doesn't do anything with answers
texcat asks a bunch of questions in their early posts and does not do anything with the answers to these questions or to advance her reads
In post 1373, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 740, texcat wrote:I'll never keep up with this level of activity. I hope things calm down after day one.

UNVOTE: Sonia

I've seen a lot of {a} is scum. Why? Because they're scummy. Not a lot of legitimate cases. But it's early.

I don't think that Saru's contradiction is much of a case. I didn't like his initial reaction to being wagoned, when he said he liked his own wagon (). But his later posts have been slightly better.

Transcend made some valid points about Xkyfu agreeing with every lynch going, but looking back at X's iso, it doesn't really look like he started out agreeing with everyone.

I'd consider voting Zyf just so that it would be easier to keep up.

VOTE: Tiershift
for his where he talked about his scum buddies bussing him.
Talks about reasons to scum read Saru
Talks about reasons to scum read Xkyfu
Talks about reasons to scum read zyf (my slot)
votes tiershift for bad reasons

Nvm about tiershift actually, probably Saru and Texcat.
Pls lynch???
pedit HAHA OK
This is a common scum tell. She talks about saru, xkyfu and zyf in the post but then at the very end she votes someone who she wasn't even talking about
In post 1375, Dwlee99 wrote:Voting trans but then deciding to fence sit is great. Also great how you suddenly start scum reading me when I begin to case you. :3
texcat also omgus'd me
so no, that isn't what my case is and you clearly didn't read it.
Shit, I've been calling texcat "he" this whole time. Sorry... I really don't know what to make of her, so I should probably reread her posts again

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”