xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:29 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 1707, Dwlee99 wrote:Saru bus your buddy pleeeeasseee
In post 1733, Dwlee99 wrote:Sonia the fact that your read on me hasnt changed despite me obvtowning the fuck out of this slot AND that you arent voting texcat right now tells me youre either scum or not thinking very intelligently.
In post 1767, Dwlee99 wrote:Thank god we are actually lynching texcat
pedit cause your reads suck
Red flag. (not gonna quote the rest of you saying vote tex cat) Has only pushed on 2 people (only one of which I understand to some extent that being texcat) Feels like wanting to chainsaw lynch I don't see the Saru SR at all anymore and Tex isn't even trying wanting to speed wagon also doesn't sit right you seem to brush me aside like "Okay you can live you're stupid town"
It's not as strong as it used to be but that's the base of it

You're turn
Ved
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1775, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:You're turn
Ved
My turn what?
I claim scum \o/
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:39 am

In post 1776, Vedith wrote:
In post 1775, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:You're turn
Ved
My turn what?
No no me and Dw are playing a game stay out
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1775, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1707, Dwlee99 wrote:Saru bus your buddy pleeeeasseee
In post 1733, Dwlee99 wrote:Sonia the fact that your read on me hasnt changed despite me obvtowning the fuck out of this slot AND that you arent voting texcat right now tells me youre either scum or not thinking very intelligently.
In post 1767, Dwlee99 wrote:Thank god we are actually lynching texcat
pedit cause your reads suck
Red flag. (not gonna quote the rest of you saying vote tex cat) Has only pushed on 2 people (only one of which I understand to some extent that being texcat) Feels like wanting to chainsaw lynch I don't see the Saru SR at all anymore and Tex isn't even trying wanting to speed wagon also doesn't sit right you seem to brush me aside like "Okay you can live you're stupid town"
It's not as strong as it used to be but that's the base of it
You can only lynch one scum at a time.
Chainsawing is defending a partner by calling the attacker scum ??
I believe I mentioned it last night in my little blurb post
Tex is trying to ignore my case and hope it goes away, read all of their posts yesterday and today. It is like they are just sitting there asking filler questions that they never use the answer to while trying to ignore everything I've said among everything else that makes me scum read tex. (That I've been posting a ton about lol)
I'm annoyed we didn't lynch texcat yesterday, I don't want to speed lynch without a claim but we don't need to use all of today.
That is exactly what I'm doing but I don't think you realize why. The tone of your posts and just the way you post (yea ikr great reasons 10/10) seem like town yet your reads are super far off from mine and you seem to be scum reading a bunch of my town reads so bleh
You're turn
Ved
Leaning Green flag, but this is a weaker town read
In post 1592, Vedith wrote:The only thing that makes me believe this slgihtly is the fact it's so fucking stupid and was so rushed as scum.
Trans, you're a fucking moron.

You can talk shit to other players as you like but at the end of the day, you claimed a role that would most likely be CC.
In post 1594, Vedith wrote:
In post 1589, Transcend wrote:my intentions were all pro-town and something good might've come out of it had algebra just stfu'd.
It's not pro town.
It's fucking stupid. 9/10 times you will be CC.
I'm trying to put together why you would do this as town, and all I get is because you're stupid.
In post 1616, Vedith wrote:Why did you morons want to rush it?
In post 1627, Vedith wrote:Requesting a mod kill if town.
Playing against your wincon and just overly toxic.
In post 1631, Vedith wrote:
In post 1629, Transcend wrote:I retracted when I needed to, I explained the entire reason I fake claimed. You all didn't buy it because you are all hellbent on the "lynch all liars" policy. Scum are allowed to lie to win the game. Town should be allowed to lie too, if it benefits their game.

My god.
You realise I didn't vote you right?
It's not a policy to lynch liars, people voted you because you probably are scum.
As I said, if you're town I'm requested a mod kill.
frustrated town annoyed at other people being morons
your turn
blackstar
I prefer they, thanks :)
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am

Post by TierShift »

jesus just give a readslist or something
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:30 am

Post by BlackStar »

I started looking at gerrygoat's ISO
In post 1726, gerryoat wrote:why isnt texcat lynched yet? when i come back i hope he's lynched.
In post 1727, gerryoat wrote:sonia you said you'd lynch tex today, but your vote remains on me. Vote my partner, I'm bussing him.
In post 1751, gerryoat wrote:lol why is tex not dead yet. sonia can you hammer? you said you fos'd him
In post 1756, gerryoat wrote:if he's pr you can blame me. but he's prob maf
In post 1759, gerryoat wrote:sonia stop waitinf for you rmaf partner to fish and hammer already
Im not sure what exactly it is but I really don't like these posts. They kind of give off this desperate vibe. Like dwlee wants texcat lynched badly and it's obvious that he's confident in his scumread, but something about the wording of gerry's posts feels like he doesn't care one way or the other about the flip and just wants a lynch.

VOTE: gerrygoat
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1708, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I have blackstar as to scummy to be scum honestly I guess re reading him and looking at what I called scumhunting was just baseless questions

I'd love to lynch in: Gerry/Ved/Tex//Blackstar

In that order (Dw would be between Gerry and Ved but no one wants to lynch the poor bp claim ;-;)
I want to lynch either Dwlee or Vedith. I'm not really interested in anyone else today.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1665, gerryoat wrote:I'm thinking that mafia has a roleblocker and blocked algebra probably? lol idk.
This seems likely.
In post 1667, gerryoat wrote:And he did soft multiple times that he thought algebra was PR, which is why he told me not to vote algebra, idk why no one who was there at the end did not see that. So tiershift, you're the wrong one.
Uh, no. He did not soft anything. There are better ways to protect someone you think was softing than the way he did. His softed like a brick wall softs.

I also like how all of a sudden you are Mr. Confident "Hey everyone you all screwed up! If only you would've followed me!" when you were fluffing/lurking almost all of yesterday. You had your chance to speak up then and didn't.
In post 1696, algebra wrote:To clarify my role is not x shot
>< FYI it's in the best interest to not clarify. Gives scum more information on your power.
In post 1703, Dwlee99 wrote:the fact that we're two hours into day without a texcat lynch simply proves how incompetent this town is
You're doing the same crap Trans did. Can everyone stop talking crap on the town and make a case to convince people. Has insulting people ever worked?
In post 1726, gerryoat wrote:why isnt texcat lynched yet? when i come back i hope he's lynched.
Ah here is good ol useless gerry. And to make you even more useless, you're just parroting dwlee now.

VOTE: gerryoat
mimikyu..
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1780, BlackStar wrote:I started looking at gerrygoat's ISO
In post 1727, gerryoat wrote:sonia you said you'd lynch tex today, but your vote remains on me. Vote my partner, I'm bussing him.
In post 1751, gerryoat wrote:lol why is tex not dead yet. sonia can you hammer? you said you fos'd him
In post 1756, gerryoat wrote:if he's pr you can blame me. but he's prob maf
In post 1759, gerryoat wrote:sonia stop waitinf for you rmaf partner to fish and hammer already
Im not sure what exactly it is but I really don't like these posts. They kind of give off this desperate vibe. Like dwlee wants texcat lynched badly and it's obvious that he's confident in his scumread, but something about the wording of gerry's posts feels like he doesn't care one way or the other about the flip and just wants a lynch.

One thing that's bad is Gerry trying to get me hammered before I can claim. He goes so far as to beg Sonia, who he's been bitching at all day, to hammer me. And I see that desperate vibe as well. It's obvious to me that he thinks I'm going to claim PR and he's desperately trying to get me lynched before I can claim.

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:30 am

Praise the LORDDDDD
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:35 am

In post 1709, BlackStar wrote:@Saru That part where you said I only ask Xfkyu stuff is definitely not true. And I don't know what you mean by "too friendly". I don't think I've responded to him any differently than how I talk to anyone else. You said I make a lot of naked votes. Guess what? Almost everyone does that. I expect people to ask me why I vote for the people I vote for. If you don't ask me for my reasoning, then you only have yourself to blame if you don't know why I voted for whoever I voted for. I also don't see how making a case up on the spot in scummy. Why would I have cases pre made for everyone. I know why I think people are scummy but I don't sit down and make a list of every scummy thing as it happens. So basically, you scum read me solely because you don't like my playstyle.
In post 1730, BlackStar wrote:In that last one, I replaced out when day 1 ended so its not like you need to read all of it. Someon made what looked like a scum slip and a wagon started to form. One person said "We found scum guys, lets lynch him!" or something to that effect and then I said "Do you really think scum would make it that easy to find them?" and then throughout the day people kept trying to say that I was defending that scummy guy so that meant the two of us were scum buddies. And when I'm under pressure, people say that I react badly and use bad logic so then more people scum read me. When I got to L-2 I self voted to get the wagon off me and it worked and then it came back on me later for some reason I don't remember. If you want to see if my playstyle lines up in this game with my usual town play, look at any of my games. I only have one scum game. Its here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=64831
Green flag
There's more but these 2 posts for sure but a lot of BlackStars post seem genuine some are awkward yes but genuine it seems like he's trying in his own way (This is prob my biggest flip flop read but I'm saying Green)

btw @Tier there's a reason I do this game instead of just asking for a reads list and I think I can end the game here unless DW wants to keep going.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

we can keep going, I kinda like this
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:50 am

Okay Saru next then! ^_^
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1706, Saru wrote:
In post 1630, Dwlee99 wrote:Why does this shit always happen while Im asleep.
I feel you. :lol:
Dwlee99 wrote:Anyone who voted him was being stupid imo, obvtown by play and everyone should know LaL is a shitty policy, but you still shouldnt have hammered yourself, transcend.
QFT.

I'm going to spoiler each section of this post cause it's a bit wall-y, but I highly recommend people read it when they have they chance. I know people end up ignoring walls, but you don't have to read it all right now. Please just give it a look because I worked pretty hard on it lmfao. :P
Spoiler: Texcat Wagon
So, I'm going to go ahead and give the unpopular opinion here: this wagon on Texcat is just outright stupid(inb4 I'm scum defending my partner :lol:). Dwlee's case on Texcat seems to be a case of town conf-bias. Also, voting Texcat because Transcend yelled "ZOMG ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SCUM! LYNCH THEM AFTER I FLIP GREEN!" is really fucking stupid. Let's face it, Transcend is a toxic player, and the more a toxic player gets angry, the more they will burrow themselves into their shit hole and will refuse to see reason. The fact that Transcend was saying that people "hard scum claimed"(obvious exaggeration) is enough to show that his state of mind was nowhere near the kind to make informed decisions. He just wanted his scum reads lynched and that's it, he wasn't going to have it any other way. That kind of player is THE WORST type of player to listen to for lynch advice, because they're drowned in conf-bias or just plain hubris.

Spoiler: BlackStar is scum
Anyways, after much re-reading, I'm starting to notice a pattern developing between two players. BlackStar and Xkfyu. Let me start with BlackStar:
This guy has coasted the entire game. Go look at his ISO. At no point does he actually build competent cases on people before he votes them. All he does is take other people's scum reads and run with them without much reasoning as to why he HIMSELF scum reads that individual. The only time he made a case was on me ONLY AFTER he was prompted by Vedith to do so. He even admitted that he made the case up on the spot, and his case on me was riddled with reach reasoning and he picked up on that when I countered him, hence his unvote. He's been on all the major wagons on D1(Snake, Saru, Zyf, and Transcend). I'm not going to quote every post that he's made, but every time he votes someone, it's always a BLANK vote with no actual reasoning attached. His pattern is this: comment on another player's scum read, play to their doubts about their scum read, then outright vote the largest wagon, and finally get off when the wagon disbands. Rinse and repeat. Just take a gander at his ISO and you'll see what I'm talking about. Oh, and surprise, surprise, whose wagon is BlackStar on now? Take a guess. :roll:
I think Vedith nicely summed up how I feel about BlackStar:
In post 1488, Vedith wrote:
In post 1487, BlackStar wrote:It pinged me too, but I thought I was being paranoid
Aren't you an oportunist...

Spoiler: And Xkfyu is his partner
Now, what's the case about Xkfyu? Xkfyu is more of an associative scum read with BlackStar. Go take a quick look at the interactions between BlackStar and Xkfyu. The way they talk to each other is almost TOO friendly. Again, I'm not going to quote every post, but just a quick gander at the ISO's of both BlackStar and Xkfyu in tandem should give you an idea of what I'm talking about. BlackStar almost never asks inquisitive questions to anyone else in the thread BUT Xkfyu. He throws a couple of questions towards Xkfyu to make it look like he's trying, and then after Xkfyu answers, he doesn't follow through. This is classic scum play. Ask questions towards your scum partners only so that it looks like you're being a helpful townie. It's not like your scum partner is going to get mad/annoyed at you for it, so they're a safe option to throw questions at. They'll answer how they should and move on. FWIW, masons also do this to avoid looking scummy, as I did with my mason partner in Mini 1800, but I HIGHLY doubt we have masons in this game given the claims so far. There's more that I can point out about the relationship between BlackStar and Xkfyu but I'm not going to make this wall any bigger than it needs to be, I think I've made my point clear. If anyone needs more evidence, I'll be happy to provide.

Spoiler: Who Else Is Scum?
I'm glad you asked. The answer is: most likely Tiershift. I came to this conclusion like this: I looked at the people who were hardcore lurking for most of D1(Gerry, Algebra, Texcat, and Tiershift). Why look at the lurkers? Well, I've played enough games as scum to know that there is almost always that one lurkscum. This is that person in your school's group project who sits on their ass all day while you do all the fucking work. Why work when both of your partners are taking care of things, amirite? Anyways, I can eliminate Algebra from this because there's no real reason for me to doubt his claim/cc. Gerry's lurking has been one of the worst so far, however, his recent screaming match with Sonia felt like TvT. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment. This could change. This leaves Texcat and Tiershift. So which one is it? Tiershift says he might vote either Texcat OR Xkfyu at some point, which seems...strange. Bussing his partner(Xkfyu) wouldn't make much sense here. Voting Texcat however, I can see him doing that as scum(seeing as a Texcat wagon was BOUND to form today). The fact that he keeps either option open is suspect. He didn't really scum read Texcat at any point D1(and even partially defended her), so why would he even THINK of voting Texcat at a time like this? He said that Transcend is a trash player, so his reasoning can't be that "I'm going to vote Texcat because Transcend said to do so" because why would he be listening to such a trash player in that case? Or did he suddenly fall in love with Dwlee's case on Texcat which he was shit-talking just the day before? Either way, it doesn't look good. So in a match-up between Tier and Tex, Tier just comes out plainly more scummy. Sure, Tex hasn't done much at the moment, but the little that she has done isn't enough for me to TR or SR either way. However, the work that Tier has done(as of recent) has just been looking really bad. This ends up being more of a PoE scum read that can change however, because I'm not so full of hubris to think I'm 3/3.

There are like 2 others things I wanted to address, but I'm going to hold off on those right now because it's not really that essential at the moment, and it'll just make this whole wall unnecessarily bigger than it already is. I'll probably talk about them in a later post.
VOTE: BlackStar
In post 1735, Saru wrote:
In post 1731, TierShift wrote:Saru is playing like shit and basing 2/3 of his reads off of preflip interactions which is really really bad

I'm rethinking this town read
So what about my read on you then? Is that bad as well? And why exactly? Be specific(I know that's not your forte, but try).

You apparently don't like the Texcat wagon, but also haven't really explained why Dwlee's case on Texcat was bad. You said it wasn't even a case, but didn't even explain why. Texcat also said she didn't agree with my scum read on you, but didn't explain why.

Also don't like Texcat's whole "Saru is the voice of reason" but then "meh his Tier scum read is wrong."

Not liking this butt-fucking between you two.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: texcat
If this flips red, I'm voting vulture boy next.
This one has been changing. I'm gonna go slight green flag because I don't think these posts are made by a buddy of tiershift and texcat
you're turn
xkyfu
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

your* oml
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:54 am

Let me finish my pancakes and I'll get on that.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:48 am

Post by BlackStar »

Must have been a lot of pancakes
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:49 am

Post by BlackStar »

I can't tell if texcat is being opportunistic by joining the Gerry wagon or if he's town that's sheeping me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:49 am

o shit I forgot LOL
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:52 am

In post 311, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 256, Transcend wrote:I think the foses on sonia/gerry are slightly justified, but i feel their actions are nai.
Get out of here with that. You can't believe both.
In post 320, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 312, Transcend wrote:
In post 311, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 256, Transcend wrote:I think the foses on sonia/gerry are slightly justified, but i feel their actions are nai.
Get out of here with that. You can't believe both.
I do motherfucker

I know their play contradicts with the average Joe here so

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP
Not.

A.

Chance.
In post 553, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 552, Zyf wrote:shouldn't you at least wait for the catch-up post?
Is the slot any less scummy because of the replacement?
In post 599, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 588, Transcend wrote:not obvious town, because he isn't obvtowning like zyf
Zyf is sooooo not obvtowning anything.
Gonna say Green flag It was a hard green flag day 1 but it's lesser now
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:03 am

Your turn Mini
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1782, Mimikyu wrote:You're doing the same crap Trans did. Can everyone stop talking crap on the town and make a case to convince people. Has insulting people ever worked?
red flag
your turn
mimikyu
Also to answer this post I DID MAKE A FRICKEN CASE ON TEXCAT EFAJZDIGHOJ
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1796, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1782, Mimikyu wrote:You're doing the same crap Trans did. Can everyone stop talking crap on the town and make a case to convince people. Has insulting people ever worked?
red flag
your turn
mimikyu
Also to answer this post I DID MAKE A FRICKEN CASE ON TEXCAT EFAJZDIGHOJ
Engage people on it. This isn't rocket science.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Mimikyu »

@Mod:
V/LA until Monday morning CST.
mimikyu..
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1798, Mimikyu wrote:
@Mod:
V/LA until Monday morning CST.
Noted
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”