Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Egg »

Actually, that might only be true if Expedience is scum.

Elyse/math can't because Wing is voting Elyse.
Elyse/wing (lol, but covering all possibilites) can't because math is voting wing.
Math/wing can't because Elyse is voting math.

So expedience being scum is still the only thing we have to worry about right now.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Elyse »

Well I think Math is a safe bet since you're not scum and Expedience/Wing probably aren't scum together.

If Wing is town then yeah Expedience and Math can just hammer me

Math and Wingback can't both be town so really the only vote that can allow scum to hammer is Wingback! How surprising! If he was town you'd think he'd consider that.

/inb4 "I don't care if you're hammered, I know you're scum!!!!!"

P-edit: yeah
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Expedience »

I'm town
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1752, Expedience wrote:I'm town
Cool. Did you figure out why I voted Elyse?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Egg »

Vote mathblade
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Egg »

Wing, any team not involving math has already won if the votes stay how they are. The best thing we can do is just lynch math now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Egg »

Or if expedience wants to hammer that's cool too
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Wingback »

Here's why I switched my vote:

I'm 100% confident the scumteam is Mathblade and Elyse. When Expedience said that he'd rather vote Elyse, I realized that if both me and Expedience vote Elyse, that would put the scum in a very uncomfortable position where Mathblade has to either hammer or not. When Mathblade doesn't hammer Elyse, it makes it obvious that they are partners. If we lynch Mathblade then, lylo is easy mode.

Egg is all over the place. Felt that locking it down into Mathblade/Elyse or Wingback/Expedience would help him scumhunt better by eliminating more possibilities. I'm confident I'm right. My only worry is whether Egg is going to get it right and if he's brought to LYLO, I don't want to risk losing.

So, Expedience, if you trust me, vote Elyse and eliminate the me/Mathblade possibility. I suppose if me/Mathblade are the scumteam, Mathblade would hammer but that holds true no matter who is scum. Voting wrong loses the game.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1755, Egg wrote:Wing, any team not involving math has already won if the votes stay how they are. The best thing we can do is just lynch math now.
I am 100% confident Math and Elyse are the scum. Talk about preaching to the choir.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Egg »

Mathblade is scum or we've already lost though.

Also not sure how I'm "all over the place" but ok lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Egg »

If it were math/expedience, all they need to do is get online together and vote you or elyse. Why even give them that opportunity? Being "100% confident" is unnecessarily cocky at this point.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1759, Egg wrote:Mathblade is scum or we've already lost though.

Also not sure how I'm "all over the place" but ok lol
I'm trying to guard against you losing us the game in LYLO. What don't you get?

All this game, I've been trying and trying to make you see sense and you're playing so badly I've ran out of ways to show you that I'm town.

Now, someone replaced in who at least has correct reads. If Expedience votes Elyse, town win is pretty much guaranteed because Math's lack of hammer will confirm them as the scumteam and no amount of incorrect reads from you will change that.

Now you want to rush and vote Math? Wtf dude? Do you so badly want to lose you are trying to obstruct every single thing I do to win despite you?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Wingback »

*I mean Math's lack of hammer on Elyse will confirm that the team is Math/Elyse.

I feel a lot better about confirming this when Expedience is still in the game rather than in LYLO when there's a 50% chance he's dead and I have to put up with you.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1760, Egg wrote:If it were math/expedience, all they need to do is get online together and vote you or elyse. Why even give them that opportunity? Being "100% confident" is unnecessarily cocky at this point.
Not being able to solve the game even in LYLO is unnecessarily bad play. Ffs Egg, it's not Math/Expedience. It's Math/Elyse.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Egg »

And you don't know where I'll vote in LYLO. Quit acting like you do or like I'm some newb who has never played before. I've heard your arguements. I'm not skipping over it just because I'm not talking about all 2 million of your words. I don't see how you think I've played badly. We've lynched one scum and I voted masq from the very beginning. I had to twist your arm to make a standard play and no lynch at 6p LYLO. Now we have a very good chance to hit scum today and my vote is there and yours isn't. I want to lynch math now because I know no one's reads are perfect and if we are lynching math anyway (we are unless scum fucks us), why wait and give a potential math/expedience team a chance to win? Your condescending attitude is the biggest thing that will hurt us in this game especially if you and elyse are both town. It's not impossible.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Wingback »

Elyse is not town. Expedience is.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Egg »

Sometimes I legitimately wish I was the kind of person to feel ok about replacing out of games. People make mafia such an unbearable game to play.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Wingback »

Sometimes I wished you were the one who replaced out. That would give us a much better chance of winning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1765, Wingback wrote:Elyse is not town. Expedience is.
Maybe. But mathblade is very likely the scumbuddy of whichever of them it is. The game would almost certainly be over otherwise.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Wingback »

To claim that this game is unbearable for YOU when you've been doing your utter best to drive me up the wall and lose us this game is rich coming from you.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Elyse »

I kind of hope the scumteam is Math/Expedience just so I can rub it in Wingback's face post-game

Not that I think that's the case but it would be delicious

@Expedience
I'm reaching out to you because I think you're actually probably town. Wingback literally said, "Let's lynch MathBlade first because if he's rolestopper then it will confirm Elyse is scum." And then he switches on to me and endangers the game if you were actually scum.

If you vote me the game is over. MathBlade hammers and they win. Are you THAT confident that the team is me/MathBlade rather than Wingback/MathBlade that you'd risk lynching me first just to satisfy Wingback's ego?

Ball's in your court.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1764, Egg wrote:And you don't know where I'll vote in LYLO. Quit acting like you do or like I'm some newb who has never played before. I've heard your arguements. I'm not skipping over it just because I'm not talking about all 2 million of your words. I don't see how you think I've played badly. We've lynched one scum and I voted masq from the very beginning. I had to twist your arm to make a standard play and no lynch at 6p LYLO. Now we have a very good chance to hit scum today and my vote is there and yours isn't. I want to lynch math now because I know no one's reads are perfect and if we are lynching math anyway (we are unless scum fucks us), why wait and give a potential math/expedience team a chance to win? Your condescending attitude is the biggest thing that will hurt us in this game especially if you and elyse are both town. It's not impossible.
It's not that I think you are newb. It's that for some goddamn reason, you are eating up everything Elyse is spewing when she's so obviously scum it's not funny. I explained this in depth. You didn't even give me the courtesy of acknowledging it. BBMolla nailed the team. My predecessor (Seraphim) nailed the team. A new replacement walked into the game and nailed the team.

But for whatever reason, everytime Elyse posts, you nod your head and go "yeah, that's a good argument" when she posts the most nonsensically inane things ever. I'm not going to sit by and not try every possible way to win. If I can game the system so that Elyse/Mathblade are confirmed scum to make you see sense, then that's what I'm going to to. I just need Expedience to have faith in me.

You played badly because the entirety of D3, you were tunneling obvtown in a way that basically killed her motivation to play and eventually made me paranoid that she gave up on the game. Then for ten straight days, I was trying to tell you to lynch Elyse and you wouldn't. I gave in and said "at least lynch Mathblade" and you wouldn't do that either despite Mathblade being so obvscum and just creating chaos, you no lynched because it's "safe" and you couldn't figure out who the scumteam was.

Math/Expedience are not the damn scumteam. I explained this to you repeatedly why. I showed you meta-links that show Mathblade's treatment of BBMolla clears him. You are ignoring that too. You basically want to lynch Mathblade because we'd lose anyways.

So, if you want to tunnel town, you do it day in and day out. But when I show you obvscum and tell you to vote them, you act all paralyzed and unable to vote. I'm at the end of my rope dealing with your inability to scumhunt this game. Like, can you not read the thread and figure out who the scum are?

I get the whole argument about how it's also important for townies to be transparent but if I were any more transparent here, I'd be invisible.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1770, Elyse wrote:I kind of hope the scumteam is Math/Expedience just so I can rub it in Wingback's face post-game

Not that I think that's the case but it would be delicious

@Expedience
I'm reaching out to you because I think you're actually probably town. Wingback literally said, "Let's lynch MathBlade first because if he's rolestopper then it will confirm Elyse is scum." And then he switches on to me and endangers the game if you were actually scum.

If you vote me the game is over. MathBlade hammers and they win. Are you THAT confident that the team is me/MathBlade rather than Wingback/MathBlade that you'd risk lynching me first just to satisfy Wingback's ego?

Ball's in your court.
Lol at Elyse spreading paranoia. She knows if Exp votes him, scum loses.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Elyse »

Sorry Wingback couldn't hear you from up there on your horse

This behavior would be disgusting if you were town and the only reason you'll avoid a postgame scolding from me is because I can be a bitch when scum to advance my wincon.

P-edit:
Correct...
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1773, Elyse wrote:Sorry Wingback couldn't hear you from up there on your horse

This behavior would be disgusting if you were town and the only reason you'll avoid a postgame scolding from me is because I can be a bitch when scum to advance my wincon.

P-edit:
Correct...
Bullshit. Trying to advance a town win in any way possible is not disgusting. It's playing to my wincon and it's perfectly acceptable to clear/confirm people based on hammers or the lack of them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”