texcat (1)
dwlee99 (3)
, , ,
Not Voting (2)
, ,

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

LOL
I prefer they, thanks :)
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Less votes Xk more votes Transcend and Dw please pref all on one wagon ^_^
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I havent decided a scum read yet.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Xkfyu
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Saru »

wtf have I come back to. Holy shit. Now I know how feels to have to read like 8 pages lmfao. Also, hey Dwlee! :D

Anyways, I'm caught up and honestly I don't understand the votes on Zyf/Dwlee. They are town. Their claim makes all the sense in the world with their explanation and honestly, scum just wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot trying to get like a million people lynched all on D1, especially with the amount of shit reasoning he's been using. His strange actions match up with his claim. It's simple as that.

As for BlackStar, I don't really think he's scum. His case against me seemed like it was rushed(he somewhat admits to this) and he picked up on that when I countered him and decided he was probably wrong. Town can admit they're wrong too(just look at Zyf). As for him not scum hunting after my wagon, he did note that he was busy that entire day. RL is a thing. Null on him until he puts some actual work in.

As for the votes on Xkfyu, I don't feel they're far-fetched but not all that great. He was the catalyst that got people to jump off my wagon(which scum has no reason to derail in that situation, expect maybe town points for WK), but his own reason for jumping off(that a scum would never claim VT/be suicidal in that situation) felt a little weak, albeit genuine. His later play of voting Transcend for some weird scumslip(I really don't get how that was a scumslip?) is suspicious, as Zyf pointed out. His later play in general has been pretty scummy with no real reasons for his votes. It feels like he's just throwing stuff against a wall and seeing what sticks. I have a scumlean read on him.

As for Transcend, reading his ISO, he just feels like a cocky person. His fight with Xkfyu early on in the game seems to be a part of that. That doesn't make him town or scum either way, but he needs an ego check lmfao. I noticed this from him in my re-read:
Transcend wrote:Lowell my bud, there's a good chance any lynch i want today will go through. So in order to be in the majority, you gotta sheep me ;)
Which given that he's been pushing my lynch most of D1 with crap reasoning, it feels like he's just crying that he didn't get his way as he was hoping. Poor guy. He's null for now.

This isn't a full fledged reads list, but it's somewhat of a start, so I'm not going to vote any one person yet as I need to work on some other people.
UNVOTE:
Currently Playing:
N/A
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by gerryoat »

this is a hard game, idk who is maf lol
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 843, gerryoat wrote:This game is actually pretty hard, I don't know who I fos besides the vulture picture guy lol
In post 1181, gerryoat wrote:this is a hard game, idk who is maf lol
Are you just gonna keep saying this over and over again?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1182, BlackStar wrote:
In post 843, gerryoat wrote:This game is actually pretty hard, I don't know who I fos besides the vulture picture guy lol
In post 1181, gerryoat wrote:this is a hard game, idk who is maf lol
Are you just gonna keep saying this over and over again?
lol this game is tough
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:39 pm

how many times do I have to say that claim doesn't make sense

he said he was acting SCUMMY to get hit when that would do the exact opposite scum would keep him alive and it's really convenient he's a role that can't prove himself

If he claimed tracker cop or something that wouldn't want to be hit and was acting weird because of that I'd understand that and would believe it cause that logic MAKES SENSE

BP you want to be pro town and want mafia to hit you not be scummy and leave you alive

Zyf was scared scum who claimed with barely any votes on him to get votes off him
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1184, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:how many times do I have to say that claim doesn't make sense

he said he was acting SCUMMY to get hit when that would do the exact opposite scum would keep him alive and it's really convenient he's a role that can't prove himself

If he claimed tracker cop or something that wouldn't want to be hit and was acting weird because of that I'd understand that and would believe it cause that logic MAKES SENSE

BP you want to be pro town and want mafia to hit you not be scummy and leave you alive

Zyf was scared scum who claimed with barely any votes on him to get votes off him
Zyf posting was at a level that as scum he would be caught out easily in a game, and yet be a huge threat to scum if is was town.

Regardless if you believe him or not, lynching a claimed BP on day 1 is not the correct move.
I can imagine that the scum are just sitting back and watching you push for a BP lynch rubbing their hands. That just makes you stupid though.
I claim scum \o/
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:46 pm

In post 1185, Vedith wrote:
In post 1184, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:how many times do I have to say that claim doesn't make sense

Zyf posting was at a level that as scum he would be caught out easily in a game, and yet be a huge threat to scum if is was town.

Regardless if you believe him or not, lynching a claimed BP on day 1 is not the correct move.
I can imagine that the scum are just sitting back and watching you push for a BP lynch rubbing their hands. That just makes you stupid though.
The only one who will look stupid is everyone in this town not on the Zyf wagon when he flips obv scum :)

I can just lynch his buddy transcend first and then lynch the "BP" Day 2
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Saru »

You're assuming that pointing fingers at lots of people was seen as a scummy action by Zyf himself. He probably thought that he was being a genius scum hunter, and that he was showing off how townie he was by making cases on people which might make scum nervous eventually. It's a bit of a naive(and stupid) plan, I admit, but given that he's a newbie to normal games, I can easily see him thinking up of such a plan.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1187, Saru wrote:You're assuming that pointing fingers at lots of people was seen as a scummy action by Zyf himself. He probably thought that he was being a genius scum hunter, and that he was showing off how townie he was by making cases on people which might make scum nervous eventually. It's a bit of a naive(and stupid) plan, I admit, but given that he's a newbie to normal games, I can easily see him thinking up of such a plan.
Saru gets it. :up:
I claim scum \o/
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Okay smart ones guess i'm wrong! still think scum is obv af and you're just letting them lead you but okay!
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Mimikyu »

I think we have to stay off of a Zyf/Dwlee lynch, at least for today. Saru's points do make a lot of sense, but it's still hard to believe someone would throw away all usefulness of their PR when they weren't even under real heat. I think Xfkye is the way to go today.
mimikyu..
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

>People scumread a new player for not playing optimally
>kthen
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1191, Dwlee99 wrote:>People scumread a new player for not playing optimally
>kthen
Nice misrep there. The claim was scummy to me because I think it's far more likely scum does it to pre-empt a wagon with an unverifiable claim that also keeps them alive as opposed to a townie doing it for who knows why.
mimikyu..
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That isnt a misrep. People were saying "oh why was zyf acting scummy then??"
I hate 1shot bp as a role in the game, Id honestly rather have it not in the game cause it can change the game from getting to lylo to getting to mylo which is just town no lynching in most cases anyway. Or if it does serve an actual purpose it is when during somehow a mylo situation town lynches wrong and scum hit the bp but the chances of that are super low especially cause I doubt there is another way for a night kill to be stopped.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 1193, Dwlee99 wrote:That isnt a misrep. People were saying "oh why was zyf acting scummy then??"
I hate 1shot bp as a role in the game, Id honestly rather have it not in the game cause it can change the game from getting to lylo to getting to mylo which is just town no lynching in most cases anyway. Or if it does serve an actual purpose it is when during somehow a mylo situation town lynches wrong and scum hit the bp but the chances of that are super low especially cause I doubt there is another way for a night kill to be stopped.
My mistake then. It seemed targeted at me since it was right after the comment I made.

On a side-note I agree with you about the role.
mimikyu..
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1100, Zyf wrote:nah fuck this
you're not doing idiotic things anymore
you're just being stupid
xk is scum, please kill them
Requesting replacement.
This is ridiculous.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So is posting 1/4th of the thread's posts lol
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1195, Xkfyu wrote:This is ridiculous.
Regardless, we're not lynching a BP claim day 1.
Tomorrow you and Sonia can fanny about in the corner and draw that slot as scum with your new crayons.

Trans needs to be the lynch today. Avoiding confrontation, not scum hunting at all. Anyone town reading Trans I want a proper reason to why.
I claim scum \o/
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:20 am

Post by BlackStar »

UNVOTE:
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:20 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1189, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Okay smart ones guess i'm wrong! still think scum is obv af and you're just letting them lead you but okay!
If you really believe someone is scum then you should keep fighting to get them lynched

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”