Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1447, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Elyse

Not even mad if we lose.
So you're voting me instead of near confscum Math just because I have the gall to consider you as scum when you've done fuck all the entire game?

Nice.

@town
If you want to lynch me today instead of MathBlade who can't keep his reads straight or a no lynch since this is MyLo, this loss is on you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: No lynch

Car issues won't be on until late tonight or early tomorrow. Unless someone has a result there is no reason to lynch today. I am pretty damn sure Wingback + Egg is the team but unless you are willing to bet the game that you know who the scum are no lynching is the proper play as it forces scum into a pigeonhole.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 4.01

No Lynch (2): Egg, MathBlade
Elyse (1): Killthestory

No Vote (3): Elyse, Wingback, BBmolla

With 6 players living, a lynch requires 4/6 votes.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-08-24 22:00:00)

NOTES

None
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Wingback »

@Egg, do you mind unvoting no lynch so one derp-hammers and cuts off discussion?

Still have stuff I need to read over.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol that is some serious collusion there to not pin scum lol.

Like you realize that would require me to be town in that world? Yet you are screaming I am scum.

This is so obvious scum. Lynch it tomorrow people's.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Killthestory »

so i was gonna do stuff but i realized it's more mylo than lylo, so that means I can be useless!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1424, Dierfire wrote:
D3 FINAL COUNT

Hoopla (5): Elyse, Grendel, Egg, MathBlade, Wingback

Egg (1): Hoopla
MathBlade (1): BBmolla
Elyse (1): Killthestory
Me + Killthestory should basically be ruled out due to this imo

unless you honestly believe Hoopla could be lynched by 5 townies

i don't
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Wingback »

Very disappointed that no one's posting any content or has tried to advance the game over the past day or so. Here's where I'm at:

Still think Elyse's was manipulative and not the kind of post I'd expect from someone like her. Also, found her "trying to deconfirm BBMolla" push on Hoopla to be very weak, and for all the talk about how Hoopla was trying to keep BBMolla in her pocket, I find that it applied to Elyse more, given she was pushing BBMolla as confirmed town and blaming Hoopla for checking all her bases. The point about Hoopla pushing Blankface/Vedith at deadline while ignoring Masquerade is a major point Elyse brought up but that falls apart entirely when you see that Elyse was arguing Blankface is partnered WITH Hoopla. Then, her complete lack of re-evaluating Egg today after her top reason for townreading him was his push on Hoopla who flipped town doesn't look to have town motivation. She's only re-evaluating the "easy-to-lynch" players like KTS while sticking with her townread on the player she needs as an ally. Finally, and this one's not a very strong point but her completely ignoring Hoopla's last post is something I find more likely to come from scum because that type of appeal creates a lot of awkwardness and uncertainty on how to respond but this is probably not as strong as my other reasons.

Mathblade's posting hasn't shown me any reason to think she's town either. Tying Elyse to Hoopla but only voting Hoopla, the odd townread of BBMolla which is exactly the kind of bizarre townreads that Mathblade fakes as scum, the overblown reaction to my hammer vote on Hoopla, and the completely ridiculous logic where she clears Elyse if Hoopla flips town.

Both Elyse and Mathblade have been posting elsewhere on site (although this also applies to Egg and is one reason I have faint misgivings about him). But Egg's playstyle issues that I initially found scummy seem to be consistent across games in that he does play in catchup mode a lot. Grendel's point about Egg thinking that Grendel had a guilty on cmit was actually a decently strong point, not to mention the other two points about a) Egg not so blatantly tying his partner to a townie like he tied Masq to Hoopla, and b) showing up to vote Vedith when Blankface was at L-2 which is a very risky move as scum. I don't like that he hasn't given any reads whatsoever today and is avoiding the thread and my post specifically telling him to move his no lynch vote.

At this point, I just have to make a call on which of the three I find towniest, and Egg comes off significantly better than both Elyse and Mathblade. I'm likely going to go for Elyse over Mathblade since a) I think Egg's townread on Elyse from the past days is the weak point of the game that scum can use to win if I'm not here tomorrow. But Mathblade likely doesn't have the same skill as Elyse to make it through regardless of the composition of players the following day. b) We've already got KTS on Elyse so easier to get consensus here. Elyse/Mathblade interactions also look like they are setting up for Elyse to go the distance.

I'll be voting Elyse at 5PM today which is 2 hours 15 minutes from now.
Last call to respond
before I put the game on the line.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Elyse »

Yeah I never considered you two as a team

P-edit

Ughhh
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Wingback »

Given the latest post, lack of response, and lack of even asking me for more time while she continues posting in other games, I'm as confident as I could be that it is Elyse. If she's town, that makes the game ending a possibility so this would have been a high priority given her top scumread is supposedly Math who isn't voting her. On the other hand, as scum, she could a) still push on me and KTS, b) could win if her partner survives which makes it a lower priority, so the fact that she isn't here and doesn't seem to care fits better with a scum motive.

VOTE: Elyse

Something I forgot to mention but I think there's a good chance she's a scum power role that stopped cmitc1 from recruiting her, possibly an ascetic. I find it unlikely that of all people who could be roleblocked N1, cmit was the person chosen. This is a bit speculatory and not a strong point but more of a supplementary reason to my other points, but it does make me comfortable with an Elyse vote given I know that something seems to be amiss wrt to cmit's N1 action on her.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Elyse »

There are 8 fucking days until deadline. I've been phone posting all day and frankly don't WANT to respond to you right now. Don't have the energy, would rather do it on a laptop.

So fuck your ultimatum. We have 8 days left and I'm not going out of my way to respond to you in two hours when you're clearly not changing your mind anyway.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Wingback »

UNVOTE:

You could have said that earlier. Will wait for a response.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also your "I don't trust Egg to vote Elyse" is bullshit because you need Egg's vote today anyway. Unless you're counting on my scumbuddy Math's vote :roll

You're just trying to mislynch me to win the game because you're unsure if you can win in LyLo against me. Otherwise there's no reason for you to lynch me before obvscum Math or a NL since
you need Egg's vote anyway
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'm not an easy to lynch player. I just haven't felt the need to do much as it stands.

And you don't have to convince me of anything, I read the thread. I just decide on my own. You just started scumreading her when she pinged me the first post I read of hers.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Wingback »

@KTS, who do you think is scum with her?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

No need.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1462, Elyse wrote:Also your "I don't trust Egg to vote Elyse" is bullshit because you need Egg's vote today anyway. Unless you're counting on my scumbuddy Math's vote :roll

You're just trying to mislynch me to win the game because you're unsure if you can win in LyLo against me. Otherwise there's no reason for you to lynch me before obvscum Math or a NL since
you need Egg's vote anyway
If I were scum, I don't actually need Egg for anything. I'd just bring you to LYLO with either BBMolla or KTS neither of whom have let up on their read of you and push you then.

I as town need Egg because if town is to win the game, every town needs to agree on both scum. I find it much more likely that we'll have that discussion in 6P MYLO with enough people providing their perspectives of the game.

In my research into Egg meta, I noticed that he quickvoted an obvtown player in LYLO and lost town the game and I'm just trying to guard against that happening again by not letting this game get to a state where only one town vote is needed for a lynch.

I'm literally the only one propelling the game forward at this point so it might seem paranoid but I don't really trust anyone here with a LYLO. I want to complete this game while there are an even number of players.

If I'm somehow wrong on you, I'm open to listening, re-reading and re-assessing as long as you or others continue contributing to the game.

Your point about me "setting you up" doesn't sound genuine to me. Unless you are arguing that when I replaced in, I saw my partner (Blankface) as a likely wagon and then started hard-defending Hoopla for no reason, second-guessing my read, pouring mountains on content into the game and finally voting the player I was townreading instead of... just saying Hoopla is scummy and Blank is not and just ending it there. I mean, there's playing for towncred and there's actively playing against your wincon and I was doing everything possible to get reads and help town.

If you actually believe I started pushing on Egg, then went through a whole bunch of his games, then backtracked, and never stopped trying to read him all the way until now, and then about-turned and went for you, I don't know what to tell you.

If you are town, what I want is for you to go over your read on Egg in as much depth as you can detailing for me why you think he's town and why you think whoever else is scum is scum. I don't care if you scumread me. If your read is genuine enough that I see it as sincere, that's enough to convince me to go do a full re-read of the game.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

^

"wifom wifom wifom wifom"
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1463, Killthestory wrote:she pinged me the first post I read of hers.
Go ahead and explain why. Also, given we're in mylo, it absolutely is needed for you to give all your reads.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I shall wait until LyLo.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1469, Killthestory wrote:I shall wait until LyLo.
^ Any town player reading this and putting their vote on no lynch so they can get to LYLO is being dumb and should feel bad.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

That's perfectly fine, but I tend to solve games better in LyLo anyways : )
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Wingback »

@Elyse, if Math is so obvscum, why aren't you voting Math?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Major transmission issues just got my baby (car) back. Won't be on til late tonight
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”