Open 646 - Semi Nightless - Game Over (D6)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Transcend »

Mreh?

I mean yeah I've made lots of filler posts but the ratio to my filler posts to my content filled posts is significantly less, i think.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Rosske - I am discrediting you - because if you think his level of participation is scummy, then so is your level, and even moreso than him. So why are you playing the way you think scum should play if you're town?

You also didn't answer my question looking for an example of the emotional info taint. Was that an intentional duck of the question?

@Transcend - I find his claim that you're a filler post and emotional machine to be pretty valid, actually. If you honestly think that's not true I would take a reassessed look at your play, because it is true. The only question is if you're doing it in a scummy way, and I guardedly say no.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1564, Tenshii wrote:So you're saying scum would act like that to avoid being called out. But isn't there so much to call me out on already? This isn't a case like Karnos's where he tried to do a subtle indirect attack on you by disguising it in the form of asking Giga a question. This is me hard attacking Phantom. AKA you could actually call me out on attacking Phantom because I did do it. The only difference is that I happened to not have put a vote on it [today* I did indeed vote him previous days].
In post 1598, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1564, Tenshii wrote:So you're saying scum would act like that to avoid being called out. But isn't there so much to call me out on already?
Considering that you started as a majority town read and I alone have yelled and noted to make people shift you to null or scum I would disagree.
You have intentionally been playing in a distant way in my opinion to try to avoid clear issues with your slot, and for the most part it worked for you.
So did you just only quote half of it to take it out of context? What people alignment read me as is completely irrelevant to how hard I attacked Phantom. And it is completely irrelevant to how much information there is to use against me for attacking Phantom. And distant? What? How have I been distant, in your opinion? And how have I been trying to avoid clear issues?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

I would note that you're being distant when people town read you and I ask "why?" and it gets them to scum read or null read you.
Your iso is empty.

You spent most of Day 1 pushing no one particularly hard, and defending Karnos.
You spent most of Day 2 pushing a lurk slot for no case other than being a lurker.
You have spent most of this day defending yourself against someone who isn't voting you.

If you can't see how that's an empty iso, you are lying to me, or you are lying to yourself, or both.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Tenshii »

@Thor I don't understand how that is being distant. That's just a case of people reconsidering their read on me.

Empty = Nothing? All of my actions were justified right? How about actually pointing out what you mean by that?

Line 1 = I'm sorry that I don't go as hard in the paint as you supposedly expect me to? And I still believe in my Karnos defense.
Line 2 = And this is bad because? I don't think anyone and their mother refuted my logic on it. I'm even inclined to think you agree with me to at least some extent because you were on the wagon.
Line 3 = Yeah....what do you want me to do, not defend myself?

Also it's easy af to just generalize everything I did like that and call it "empty." Whatever you mean by that. Assuming your beef is that I haven't interacted with other people hard enough, did you not see my dodgeball rant? I'm pretty sure everyone in this game has dodged a question from me at least once. It doesn't help that for whatever reason, most people are inclined to dodge me unless it's a very argumentative matter.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1604, Tenshii wrote:@Thor I don't understand how that is being distant. That's just a case of people reconsidering their read on me.
Yeah, and if the distance hadn't created false reads it wouldn't have happened. QED.
In post 1604, Tenshii wrote:Empty = Nothing? All of my actions were justified right? How about actually pointing out what you mean by that?
How about a list of actions that you think have meat to them?
I'm serious when I say that I think all of your actions are empty. I'll agree you surface justified them, I'm not calling the fakery low quality, but you haven't dug into anything at any point this game. Pick any given action of yours - the only thing you've done that remotely has got you dug in is defending yourself, and, defending Karnos. I'm not really feeling the town energy from either action.
In post 1604, Tenshii wrote:Line 1 = I'm sorry that I don't go as hard in the paint as you supposedly expect me to? And I still believe in my Karnos defense.
Line 2 = And this is bad because? I don't think anyone and their mother refuted my logic on it. I'm even inclined to think you agree with me to at least some extent because you were on the wagon.
Line 3 = Yeah....what do you want me to do, not defend myself?
1. The defense is bad due to his flip, and yeah, you don't go hard in in my opinion.
2. I did not support the wagon then, and actively was pointing out that you didn't have anything even close to a scum case on him. I'm only lynching him today because we're obligated to due to him being unreadable.
3. I would love it if it didn't seem like the most important thing in the game to you.
In post 1604, Tenshii wrote:Also it's easy af to just generalize everything I did like that and call it "empty." Whatever you mean by that. Assuming your beef is that I haven't interacted with other people hard enough, did you not see my dodgeball rant? I'm pretty sure everyone in this game has dodged a question from me at least once. It doesn't help that for whatever reason, most people are inclined to dodge me unless it's a very argumentative matter.
I don't get how that paints you as town.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 am

Post by tojam2 »

In post 1570, tojam2 wrote:

VC Day 3 - 2

PhantomCobalt Lynched - Io, Tenshii, Luna Fox, gigabyteTroubadour, Thor665

Rosske L-4 - Transcend
Transcend L-4 - Rosske

(expired on 2016-08-24 14:00:00)
Looks like Transcend got what they asked for.

PhantomCobalt was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 has begun.

(expired on 2016-08-16 12:00:00)
Last edited by tojam2 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shouldn't the thread lock for scum killage?
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 am

Post by tojam2 »

Yes Thor, I hadn't finished the post.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 am

Post by tojam2 »

The remaining Mafia member has requested a fast night phase. I need 3 Town members to PM me by 4 p.m. for this to be passed.

The Mafia has assassinated
Vanilla Townie
Io.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by tojam2 »

In post 1609, tojam2 wrote:
The remaining Mafia member has requested a fast night phase. I need 3 Town members to PM me by 4 p.m. for this to be passed.

The Mafia has assassinated
Vanilla Townie
Io.
The vote was passed, Day 4 has begun early.

(expired on 2016-08-29 09:30:00)
Last edited by tojam2 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by tojam2 »

Messed that up, got to go now, see you all later. It's 29th August 9:30 am UTC.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

Decent non-info kill option from scum.

VC Day 1 - 3

karnos
L-3 -
Io
Thor665
, gigabyte
Thor665
L-3 -
Killthestory
, Transcend, Rosske
Io
L-5 -
karnos

VC Day 1 - 4

karnos
L-2 -
Io
Thor665
PhantomCobalt
, gigabyte
Thor665
L-3 -
Killthestory
, Transcend, Rosske
Killthestory
L-5 - kcdaspot

VC Day 1 - 5

karnos
L-3 -
Io
Thor665
, gigabyte
PhantomCobalt
L-4 - Luna Fox, Tenshii
Io
L-4 -
karnos
Killthestory

VC Day 1 - 5

karnos
L-3 -
Io
Thor665
, gigabyte
PhantomCobalt
L-4 - Luna Fox, Tenshii
Io
L-4 -
karnos
Killthestory

Luna Fox L-5 - Transcend
Thor665
L-5 - Rosske
Killthestory
L-5 - Kcdaspot
Transcend L-5 -
PhantomCobalt

VC Day 1 - 9

karnos
Lynched - Luna Fox,
Io
Thor665
, gigabyte, mhsmith0,
Killthestory

PhantomCobalt
L-5 - Tenshii
Io
L-4 -
karnos
, Rosske
Transcend L-5 -
PhantomCobalt

Luna Fox L-5 - Transcend

VC Day 2 - 3

PhantomCobalt
L-5 -
Io

Luna Fox L-5 -
PhantomCobalt

Killthestory
L-1 - gigabyte, Luna Fox,
Thor665
, mhsmith0, Tenshii
Transcend L-4 -
Killthestory
, Rosske
gigabyteTroubadour L-5 - Transcend
PhantomCobalt
L-5 -
Io

VC Day 3 - 2

PhantomCobalt
Lynched -
Io
, Tenshii, Luna Fox, gigabyteTroubadour,
Thor665

Rosske L-4 - Transcend
Transcend L-4 - Rosske
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

VOTE: Tenshii
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Rosske
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Transcend »

I'm not ruling out the fact that both scum were voting the same person.

In my NY game I just finished, there was a flashwagon that happened on Vedith the mafia Neapolitan and the other 3 mafia had their votes parked in pairs on two non-Vedith non-mafia lynches (pretty sure it was 2 on AGar and 2 on shannon).

So yes, scum can, and do vote together.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Transcend »

Vlog EOD1 in GIF's NY game. Green = Town Red = Scum
In post 2749, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 1.22
Titus
(3):
Lapsa, Varsoon, Wake88

Vedith
(10):
AGar, Performer, PeregrineV, Zachstralkita, beeboy, Titus, Transcend, Boem_u_dusi, shannon, Dunnstral

AGar
(4):
Airick10, Almost50,
podoboq, implosion

shannon
(2):
Mirhawk, Vedith
Mirhawk and Vedith parked their vote on shannon and were the only two slots on her at EoD

Airick and A50 were parked on AGar but the voting log says that A50 voted right after Airick voted.

There were 10 powertown that lynched Vedith, 3 idiots that voted Titus, and 2 other town that decided to sheep the Air/A50 vote on AGar.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Transcend »

Rosske's one exchange with Karnos (that I remember) was very forced, and almost a scumslip.

He forced the interaction so hard by telling Karnos to vote KTS or something when he was voting Thor. (It might've been him voting KTS telling him to vote Thor, but I think it was the first one).

Plus all his votes have been scummy, and he's had very bad logic to back his reasoning behind things.

I don't mean to shame you all, but you really should've just subbed Phantom out as opposed to just lynching him and banking on the coinflip.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay I was actually wrong. He was voting KTS and told Karnos to vote Thor. Possible coaching as well.

Also: He does not participate in Karnos twilight AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When tojam begins the next day, he's the first to say that KTS "obviously" bussed his partner and first to vote. He didn't build off of what LF/mhsmith were saying about KTS' lolhammer being a bus should k flip scum. He said nothing at all, just acquiescently hopped along and got the scapegoat lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1615, Transcend wrote:I'm not ruling out the fact that both scum were voting the same person.

In my NY game I just finished, there was a flashwagon that happened on Vedith the mafia Neapolitan and the other 3 mafia had their votes parked in pairs on two non-Vedith non-mafia lynches (pretty sure it was 2 on AGar and 2 on shannon).

So yes, scum can, and do vote together.
Sure, they do.
Do you think that's what happened here specifically?
It wasn't a flashwagon on Io.
In post 1617, Transcend wrote:Rosske's one exchange with Karnos (that I remember) was very forced, and almost a scumslip.
Can you explain the scumslip there? I'm not seeing it.
In post 1617, Transcend wrote:I don't mean to shame you all, but you really should've just subbed Phantom out as opposed to just lynching him and banking on the coinflip.
I feel no shame on that, though I put partial blame on the mod, but the slot was assuredly lynched for being a no show, and not for any other reason.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Transcend »

Well I do fos Rosske right now, so it's a very easy potential case of

K: "Hey man I'm getting fucked here, my only chance is to get Io lynched since I had previous momentum on her. You gotta get her lynched or else you have to survive like 5 mislynches without me"

R: "Sure man, have a helping hand"
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Transcend »

It's a slip imo because if Rosske wanted to actually lynch you Thor, he would've had your vote on you. But he had his vote on Killthestory which was sheeping Kcda's (sp?) awful vote on KTS. I don't think that Rosske wanted to lynch you, he never even said anything about you being scum other than "gut" in his first post and expanded nothing beyond that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 131, Rosske wrote:wow i had no idea this started.

VOTE: Thor665

Just gut.

I'll answer questions tomorrow if thats still a thing.
"It's gut... I swear... He didn't have the highest momentum out of everyone or anything... just gut..."
In post 133, Rosske wrote:not yet! only gut!

also and in juxtaposition
"Oh you want me to explain my Thor read? It's just gut!!! Oh wait, these two random posts I cherry picked look scummy!!!!"
In post 270, Rosske wrote:weird that everyones suddenly concerned about niceness in mafia....last time I checked pot-stirring was a surefire way to agitate scum into revealing themselves. Making people emotional makes them less calculated. Making them less calculated makes them more likely to slip and reveal their alignment. It's a good thing. And if we all say nothing personal and hug after the game's over, no harm done, right? Look at how KTS is reacting right now, there's a lot there.

VOTE: killthestory
"Aww the Thor bw dissipated. No easy mislynch for me. Oh wait? What's that?? Some idiot voted KTS? Looks like that's a vote I can hop along on :D"
In post 399, Rosske wrote:Karnos, why aren't you voting for Thor?
"We should really lynch Thor guys... like really he's hard scum.... I've said this before... look at my vote it's even on him. Come on karnos let's do it."
Rosske
Rosske
Goon
Rosske
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Rosske »

No, I thought it was weird that Karnos was pushing Thor without voting him, I was pushing it because it felt like a scum move. It's very easy and very scum to take quotes and add little "peeks inside Rosske's mind" to make everything I do look scummy.

I don't really think you're town Transcend but if you are you're putting up a smokescreen by pushing me. I didn't participate in the twilight? That's scummy? I wasn't here! Since when was activity indicative of alignment?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay participating on twilight is one thing, but expanding the thoughts on why KTS was scum was something you never did. You just hopped on his lynch immediately.

Return to “Completed Open Games”