OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1923, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Mini 1803, scum game

Open 644, scum game (as a traitor)

Mini 1787, town game

Newbie 1720, town game

All of the completed games I've read that Dunn's been in.
I claim scum \o/
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1920, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I also want Maria to answer what she thinks of the fact that based on her reads, most of the Skelda wagon is town. The same question I asked Vedith.

I've been debating with myself if I wanted to out these reasons or not cause I felt kinda stupid because it seemed sort of far fetched but because you're asking me I guess I don't have a choice so here goes nothing:

Okay this all started during night phase I wanted to read the Skelda wagon because I feel like I had the biggest part in the lynch when I brought it up giving reasons on how I dislike'd Skelda's and shadows interactions and the fos behind it I feel like at that time I was townread by a lot of people and going by that some people may have sheeped my vote still re reading I don't see Skelda having good reactions to votes and how things we're progressing

I think scum knew they could always flip to a Skelda lynch if they wanted to so to make an even better case for themselves they tried to switch the lynches knowing if they got Ved lynched I would most likely (and knowing myself this is prob true) still tunnel Skelda making it for another good lynch and maybe putting some blame onto me the only thing I think I'm having trouble with on this is I don't see many people trying to push on me for that reason

I think it also makes perfect sense for scum Chri to claim Neighbor thingy as a roleswap with someone like Fire who is much lower on the draft and hasn't really been in the line of sight It wouldn't shock me if Chri is a much stronger scum role then this (This is also the main reason I defended KTS as I had Chri as scum)

One of Fire's main scum lines that pinged me wrong was a convo him and Ved had because Fire wanted to push/call Ved scum because Fire said Ved wanted fires "approval" I think that's fine wanting a friends town read on you and a very weak statement at that.

Well that's that.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Hmm, but if Vedith's wagon got traction because scum intended to cast doubt onto the Skelda wagon after his flip, wouldn't that imply Vedith would flip red? Unless I'm reading what you wrote wrong, it seems that there was no need for a counterwagon to be pushed by scum because they could have done the same exact thing by just hammering Skelda if his wagon was entirely/mostly townies... :?

I don't really know if I agree with the role-swapping theory because if scum!Chrimi's partner is lynched, Chrimi would be autolynched because it would be outed that she fakeclaimed. It seems like an unnecessary risk to take that only benefits the scumteam if Chrimi were lynched as soon as she claimed. I guess that would pretty much have to make her a Mafia Vengeful then if it's true, right? It doesn't really add up to me still.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1927, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Hmm, but if Vedith's wagon got traction because scum intended to cast doubt onto the Skelda wagon after his flip, wouldn't that imply Vedith would flip red? Unless I'm reading what you wrote wrong, it seems that there was no need for a counterwagon to be pushed by scum because they could have done the same exact thing by just hammering Skelda if his wagon was entirely/mostly townies... :?

I don't really know if I agree with the role-swapping theory because if scum!Chrimi's partner is lynched, Chrimi would be autolynched because it would be outed that she fakeclaimed. It seems like an unnecessary risk to take that only benefits the scumteam if Chrimi were lynched as soon as she claimed. I guess that would pretty much have to make her a Mafia Vengeful then if it's true, right? It doesn't really add up to me still.
Skelda was already getting lynched so starting a counter wagon would of gave mafia an alibi and a better defense it's looking at long game over short game

Yes rsing is a risky thing but we have to remember Chrimi was at L-1 (or was it L-2) and had to claim a role so I can understand in an act of desperation to claim a role like neighbor thingy
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1926, MariaR wrote:I think it also makes perfect sense for scum Chri to claim Neighbor thingy as a roleswap with someone like Fire who is much lower on the draft and hasn't really been in the line of sight It wouldn't shock me if Chri is a much stronger scum role then this (This is also the main reason I defended KTS as I had Chri as scum)
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1921, Vedith wrote:
In post 1913, Chrimi wrote:Sadly gigabyte and Vedith pussied out on me...
What kind of bullshit is this?
I was the only one calling KTS out after his claim. Where the fuck were you?
Oh yeah, I take that back.

gigabyte and some other fuckers pussied out on me, Vedith is still good tho
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Chrimi »

I know you want to find a way to push my mislynch since nobody else is and I'm a claimed PR, but let me explain something to you:

We've talked about my role in-depth a total of three times now. Every single time we've agreed it's WIFOM and NAI either way you look at it. If you want me lynched, please make an
actual
case, okay? ;)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Wake88

(gigabyteTroubadour, mark Dunn/Fire/Wake red in your analysis)
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1931, Chrimi wrote:I know you want to find a way to push my mislynch since nobody else is and I'm a claimed PR, but let me explain something to you:

We've talked about my role in-depth a total of three times now. Every single time we've agreed it's WIFOM and NAI either way you look at it. If you want me lynched, please make an
actual
case, okay? ;)
I have made a case and it's a very valid case if I do say so myself tyvm.
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1933, MariaR wrote:
In post 1931, Chrimi wrote:I know you want to find a way to push my mislynch since nobody else is and I'm a claimed PR, but let me explain something to you:

actual
case, okay? ;)
I have made a case and it's a very valid case if I do say so myself tyvm.
And I just rebutted it in two sentences, so I'd say it's a shitty case.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:01 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1935, MariaR wrote:I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?
Uh. I didn't get lynched.

I also didn't like the Day One wagons as I thought they were both town, and turned us around to try and get a lynch on actual scum (KTS), which was foiled at the last second by gigabyte buying his fakeclaim.

Nice try though! Obviously you've been reading the thread even less than me.
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1931, Chrimi wrote:We've talked about my role in-depth a total of three times now. Every single time we've agreed it's WIFOM and NAI either way you look at it.
This was me dismissing your case here, Maria. Because you managed to miss it somehow.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 am

ok first
KTS wasn't getting lynched because no one was hammering him. i didn't unvote as soon as he claimed. I unvoted when it was clear he wasn't getting hammered by Maria and I didn't push for it because, again, I would rather lynch Skelda over a PR I'm unsure about. If you have a case, by all means present it. To me, KTS is acting the same way he does in all of his games, which are almost entirely town games.

second, why do you think he's specifically fakeclaiming? Was there a cc I missed?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1936, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1935, MariaR wrote:I don't think you dismissed my case on you at all you can act like you did but you didn't you haven't done anything but tunnel 1 person this whole game and when you got lynched you claimed your role.

Did I miss anything?

I also didn't like the Day One wagons as I thought they were both town, and turned us around to try and get a lynch on actual scum (KTS), which was foiled at the last second by gigabyte buying his fakeclaim.

Lynched as in close you were at L-1 if I'm not mistaken. Not liking the wagons is fine I don't think I've seen you state any reasons for any of your scumreads or try to compromise to anything that's' happening

Pedit: Let me go look up NAI but it's not just about the role itself everything for you seems so convenient and perfectly timed.
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 1939, MariaR wrote:

Did I miss anything?

Lynched as in close you were at L-1 if I'm not mistaken. Not liking the wagons is fine I don't think I've seen you state any reasons for any of your scumreads or try to compromise to anything that's' happening

Pedit: Let me go look up NAI but it's not just about the role itself everything for you seems so convenient and perfectly timed.
Why would town "compromise" and lynch people they think is town?
Derp derp.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1940, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1939, MariaR wrote:

Did I miss anything?

Why would town "compromise" and lynch people they think is town?
Derp derp.
I can't find what NAI means could you tell me please?

And I guess I used the wrong word because I do agree with you on that. Instead of compromise I guess the word i'm looking for is blinded? You seem to only look at things from a basic POV it's really hard for me to explain if I come up with a better word I'll say but I think u have the mindset that if anyone agree with your reads their town and anyone who doesn't or tries to oppose you is scum when you don't even try to understand there thinking behind the actions they do.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1929, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1926, MariaR wrote:I think it also makes perfect sense for scum Chri to claim Neighbor thingy as a roleswap with someone like Fire who is much lower on the draft and hasn't really been in the line of sight It wouldn't shock me if Chri is a much stronger scum role then this (This is also the main reason I defended KTS as I had Chri as scum)

It's beginning. You're becoming one of us.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Bins »

kraska77 replaces Wake88! Please be welcoming and not mean! Remember: You are all being watched! [=
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 am

Kraska!!!! I think you replaced into a scum slot again but I'm not sure :(

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hi I'm replacing wake lmfao
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:13 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1944, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Kraska!!!! I think you replaced into a scum slot again
Discard me more cruelly so I can erase you from my heart >:(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 737, Wake1 wrote:...well, I guess crumbing Bomb is not a viable option.
>:(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:17 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1829, Creature wrote:So I'll give you a proposal:

Wake88
Who is this insect and why is it proposing a lynch on my slot
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:20 am

Post by kraska77 »

U guys can wait for me to read like 20 pages and pretend I have an idea what's going on here
Or u can all decide I'm town bc I am and move on to someone else

Cya

Return to “Completed Open Games”