Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.07

+2
Aristophanes
— Raskolnikov, Infinity 324
DrippingGoofball

+1
Infinity 324
— Iprobablysuck
+2
Iprobablysuck
— Aristophanes, rb
JarJarDrinks

kraska77
(repl. Draynth)
+2
LicketyQuickety
— Naomi-Tan, JarJarDrinks
+1
Manuel87
— Rem
+1
Naomi-Tan
— Manuel87
+1
Raskolnikov
— Slandaar
+1
rb
— kraska77
Rem

Slandaar

+2
NOT VOTING
— DrippingGoofball, LicketyQuickety

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 14:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 2:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from:
Rem
link in bio
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 399, Naomi-Tan wrote:Aristophanes*
I feel they might be scum. but not based on their own actions but based on rasks case showing he is on his scum meta and Manuel87 Chainsaw Defence given I think Manuel87 might be scum its just the combination of these two factors making me think there scummy I thought there content was pretty good so.. guilt by association and meta here. Its a pretty weak footing for me to stand on though if Manuel87 is a member of town then I'd clear them based on that.
What do you think about rask's point that aristo's defense was too confident
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Marquis »

ACTIVITY

Iprobablysuck
has not posted in the last 48 hours, and is being prodded.
link in bio
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: Do you also find that people who say that early game reads are weaker are more often scum?
No but you said all reasoning earlygame is weak which i disagree on.
Also your answer didnt really adress what IPS said.
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: Sometimes, even RVS wagons make people scared of being lynched, or at least they know their actions are being scrutinized.
Ok might be possible if the pressured person is new to mafia and has a weak mentality.
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 324, Manuel87 wrote:VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Isoed her last game till Day1 ends and some posts into her 2nd last game. Her playstyle is totaly different in my opinion.
She already made an excuse for that but that excuse is invalid as she hasnt really been pressured since page 3 and still keeps up that silly i am so innocent and silly act.

She got really defensive when Slandaar asked her about that and still didnt answer his question but accused him of throwing shade at her instead.
Have you read naomi's scumgame?
I have read a little into it. The playstyle is different from this game but its similar in the sense that she fakes the "oh i am so nooby pls excuse all my mistakes"
In post 356, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:Manuel Flipflopping his Naomi read cause of a meta ISO looks shitty to me.
I probably had the same townread everyone else has.
Probably?
I didnt see many reads yet and the only reason why i would see Naomi-Tan as town was given read so thats probably what other ppl townread her for.
Also the answer i expected from rb when i aksed him about Naomi that he didnt really answer.
In post 358, Manuel87 wrote:
In my opinion activity stalking means you are looking for someone you can throw shade on.

Posting in other threads or being online doesnt necessarily mean you are lurking.
Take me for example yesterday i had the gamethread opened the whole day at work but i couldnt read anything because of meetings and other stuff.
Now take the same situation while you are active in 2 or 3 games. You want to read everything before you write a response to something at least i would want to.
That takes time now you have 3 games to catch up on and you may not manage all 3 games so instead of playing all of them halfassed you decide to concentrate on the ones further into the game.

True ppl could actually just be lurking but i like that players get replaced after their 3rd prod so i doubt ppl would deliberately get prodded just to lurk for a little longer.

Thats also why i only play one game at a time because there are days i cant manage to read at all.
I understand why you think the argument is weak, why does that make it scummy?
I think the bolded part explains your question its my personal opinion as i stated in my first post in response to Raskolnikov i dont like activity stalking since it doesnt help town its just throwing shade on other ppl.
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: Actually, this is quite a good point. Manuel, what do you think about the rest of rask's argument?
His argument is Aristos scumplay is really good protownfaking. so yeah should we lynch him for being a good player? i dont think so.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 419, rb wrote:
In post 384, kraska77 wrote:I know rb off-site
QT too
I'll read and post tomorrow cya
Oh cool can't wait for some more godlike meta reads from more people who think they know me.
ya rb is scum >:)
----
rb's town
i guess
i feel like he had the opportunity to capitalize on being townread and start pushing for something or start controlling town's perception of the game if he were scum, instead he backtracked on all the reads he started developing here(except for the one on naomi) and sort of took a backseat:
In post 354, rb wrote:Actually struggling to really read anyone this game except for Naomi.
In post 362, rb wrote:Oi but seriously this game is absurd so far and town needs to post more.
makes me feel comfortable placing him as town
----
rn im at:
naomi solid town
rb town
dgb lean town
ari lean town
rask lean scum
ips scum

i'll explain ari and rask next
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:26 am

Post by rb »

It worries me that IPS is scumread so easily this early in Day 1.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

Try a different route I guess.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote:your first post came because 2 people voted for you after saying literally nothing.
Not a defence. You are misrepping. Why?

I am fairly sure I only had one vote too.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: your second post had your read on Manuel and your vote on Raskol

And a question to you.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: your third post was saying you'd explain your vote later (which you havn't yet done nearly 24 hours later) after someone questioned you about it
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: and every post there after was a direct response to me after I remarked on your weak line on me.
Not true although the majority, yes. I questioned you, you responded to me, I then obviously respond to you why wouldn't I?
In post 399, Naomi-Tan wrote: i'd advise replacing out as they are not contributing to finding town by posting short posts to keep the heat off themselves
Don't advise people to replace out.
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think rb is town

Liquety & Slandaar are scum but rb says LQ is lynchbait so mmmmm

And yeah Aristo is scum too

I like Jarjar, I'm not buying the fake townslip reaction test either LOL

I also like Manuel - I don't like NaomiTan's case on him, it feels like scum making up shit

Right now I'm considering voting either Aristo or Slandaar

I'll iso and decide
You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh? I see.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'm not going to dignify this with a response. apart from it all being true despite him saying your miss reping me why repeatedly Everything I said was true IMO (though it might of been 1 vote but im pretty sure infinity was also on that train) and I'll advise you to replace out if you are town and don't have the time to commit to the game, because if you are town and are just too busy to contribute you should replace out, as its Anti-town and makes our life harder because you want to lurk and skate through the game.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 432, Naomi-Tan wrote:I'm not going to dignify this with a response.
apart from it all being true
despite him saying your miss reping me why repeatedly Everything I said was true IMO (though it might of been 1 vote but im pretty sure infinity was also on that train) and I'll advise you to replace out if you are town and don't have the time to commit to the game, because if you are town and are just too busy to contribute you should replace out, as its Anti-town and makes our life harder because you want to lurk and skate through the game.
It's factually not true ie you are misrepping. Just explain how any of those posts are defence as you say. I mean that is why you have responded this way because you know it's untrue. Unfortunately this is the route we must go as you are so blind to anything else.

You are advising me to replace because I don't play to your expectations. I find this unacceptable. I was nice previously now I am warning you - don't advise such things.

Anyway I have decided Raskol is
probably
town.

VOTE: Kraska
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 433, Slandaar wrote:
In post 432, Naomi-Tan wrote:I'm not going to dignify this with a response.
apart from it all being true
despite him saying your miss reping me why repeatedly Everything I said was true IMO (though it might of been 1 vote but im pretty sure infinity was also on that train) and I'll advise you to replace out if you are town and don't have the time to commit to the game, because if you are town and are just too busy to contribute you should replace out, as its Anti-town and makes our life harder because you want to lurk and skate through the game.
It's factually not true ie you are misrepping. Just explain how any of those posts are defence as you say. I mean that is why you have responded this way because you know it's untrue. Unfortunately this is the route we must go as you are so blind to anything else.

You are advising me to replace because I don't play to your expectations. I find this unacceptable. I was nice previously now I am warning you - don't advise such things.

Anyway I have decided Raskol is
probably
town.

But its not true, thats why I don't need to answer. because what you said is false and its all these for others to read. I don't need to argue whats black and white for everyone to see weather you want to accept it or not. But if you want to be childish about it here;
In post 431, Slandaar wrote:Try a different route I guess.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote:your first post came because 2 people voted for you after saying literally nothing.
It is a reaction to people putting pressure on you; a defence, your misrepping me why?
[quote="In post 431
I am fairly sure I only had one vote too.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: your second post had your read on Manuel and your vote on Raskol
Not a defence. You are misrepping. Why?[/quote] I never said it was a defence, your misrepping me why?

And a question to you.
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: your third post was saying you'd explain your vote later (which you havn't yet done nearly 24 hours later) after someone questioned you about it
Not a defence. You are misrepping. Why?[/quote] Someone asked why you voted with out information your defence was to say you'll post later, your misrepping me why?
In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote: and every post there after was a direct response to me after I remarked on your weak line on me.
Not true although the majority, yes. I questioned you, you responded to me, I then obviously respond to you why wouldn't I?
In post 399, Naomi-Tan wrote: i'd advise replacing out as they are not contributing to finding town by posting short posts to keep the heat off themselves
Don't advise people to replace out.
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think rb is town

I also like Manuel - I don't like NaomiTan's case on him, it feels like scum making up shit

I'll iso and decide
You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh? I see.[/quote]
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Looks like I messed up the quotes again

i'm quoting inline for those reading so when you see [/quote] thats me starting to talk, and the next line is back to him.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 433, Slandaar wrote:You are advising me to replace because I don't play to your expectations. I find this unacceptable. I was nice previously now I am warning you - don't advise such things.
I'm not advising it because your not playing to my expectations i'm advising it because its post 436 and you have responded 13 times total and have only said 2 or 3 things of relevance in all that time. Also you are saying things (other than defences) with no backing behind them; Like start contributing if you are town! you have a win condition your meant to be trying to obtain
In post 253, Slandaar wrote:I am fairly sure Manuel is town.

VOTE: Raskol
In post 433, Slandaar wrote:Anyway I have decided Raskol is probably town.

These two post tell us literally nothing, and are not contributing other than saying things.
In post 431, Slandaar wrote:In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I think rb is town

I'll iso and decide
You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh? I see.[/quote]
In post 44, DrippingGoofball wrote:fake town slipping... doesn't that mean scum

LOL

You guys make my head spin
You compared a post from nearly 360 pages apart to make DrippingGoofball look worse
In post 371, Slandaar wrote:Raskol your case reads really well. But I looked at the second game and didn't see anything which matched (1st link didn't work). Can you link me to the exact posts you are referencing please?/Give me the post number.
In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read (59 -> part of 63); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
This here is the only quote that LOOKS like your scum hunting at all as it at least says that you tried the links. but you didn't follow up. I'd rather you just played and gave content for us to look over see your points and respond to but all your doing is stating things and not backing them up much at all. I said you might want to replace because your upset that you don't have the time to contribute to the game. and not having a member of town actively helping town results in eventual misslynch or them getting killed in another way. If your slot is a town slot I can't judge it from your play because your not being helpful, and I'd rather not kill you because of your lack of effort / time put into the game. I'm not sure if advising to replace is a fo-par but I don't desire you to be killed based on your contributions just being unhelpful to town and literally existing to defend people pointing at you or activity dodging.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 434, Naomi-Tan wrote:You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh?
Yeah I'd like to hear goofballs explanation here.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

That was his quote miss placed JarJar and the two posts was 362 posts apart, so its not like the fake slip went instantly to pro-town
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

huh no. in he says RB is town and he doesn't buy the reaction test. Both in the same post.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 439, JarJarDrinks wrote:huh no. in he says RB is town and he doesn't buy the reaction test. Both in the same post.
Your right, sorry entirely missed that as it was on the line talking to you. that is a little confusing.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And he fits right in w/ being LQs scumbuddy. Cause in the same post he says:
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:Liquety & Slandaar are scum but rb says LQ is lynchbait so mmmmm
Basically saying:

"I totes scumread Liquety but RB doesn't want me to vote for him guys"
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'm not sure who the last scum is anymore. I used to think it was slandaar but given what he is saying he is pretty obviously just bad town imo. least thats the feeling I'm getting from him right now. so I'm on ??? for the 3rd.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

where is everyone?
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Manuel87 »

It feels like we are getting nowhere right now and arguing with Naomi is pointles because she will just throw another made up argument at you that gets proven wrong and is excused because she is just silly Naomi.

So ill give my reads instead.

Town:
Slandaar: Solid posts even though he had to deal with Naomis accusations. Not much content for now and might be sheeping me but nothing that made me think he is scum so far.
JarJarDrinks: His way of engaging different ppl seems towny to me. Would like to get a full readlist from him as it seems to be totaly different from mine.

Townlean:
DrippingGoofball: Kinda reminds me of NotMafia from my last game. Would like to hear why she thinks Slandaar is scum.
kraska77: Not much content yet but she pointed out some things i also noticed and i liked her posts so far.

Null:
LicketyQuickety: A lot of posts with no value his Iso didnt really give anything at all. Null for now but i would like to get a readlist from him.
Rem: Liked her early game but then just repeated her 2 reads from earlygame and now will probably be replaced.
Iprobablysuck: I think ppl overreacted to the question about the Naomi wagon. Other then that nothing that makes me theink he is scum. Also probably replaced soon.
Aristophanes: Liked the argument about Rems Twonslip. Else just not enough content to go on but i think it was awkward how he aknowledged Raskolnikovs scumread on him so easily.

Scumlean:
Raskolnikov: His only post with value is him talking about how he stalked DGB and Aristo instead of participating in discussions himself even though he got scumread by some ppl. His case on Aristo is basically that Aristo is a really good scumplayer. I didnt see any posts from him that made me think ok maybe he really is town.
rb: Constantly going back to the one thing IPS said about Naomi just so ppl will not forget that it was sooo scummy. Other then that not really scumhunting. He voted Infinity without giving his own reason and unvoted him the same way while using LQs unvote as a reason.

Scum:
Infinity 324: Always talking about other games like when he and rb gave each other towncredit really early into the game or when he throws shade at IPS instead of focusing on the ongoing game first. Later he discredits early game to justify weak reasoning. Votes Naomi and in the same post litterly says dont worry i just want to see what you will do if i put some pressure on you.
Naomi-Tan: I dont buy the silly innocent girl act. She made so many mistakes and it still gets excused as her just being silly town. Checked her Iso from last game there wasnt anything close to the way she is acting right now. Her argument against Slandaar and me had absolutely no value which is shown by the fact that noone even tried to agree with her except for Infinity (my other scumread)
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 444, Manuel87 wrote:Slandaar: Solid posts even though he had to deal with Naomis accusations. Not much content for now and might be sheeping me but nothing that made me think he is scum so far.
Soild post with no much content? isn't this an oxymoron? and how can you be sure there town when they havn't really done anything. Thats Really confusing your going to have to expand. what makes you think she is town cause I can't even get a read on them!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

VOTE: Manuel87

Okay I'm voting on my conspiracy theory and because all of there reads lean towards those who are more inactive. (people who will be easier to control as scum) all the people making stronger cases that are more active have been placed on the scummy list while people with little content have been placed highly there list is pretty much my own upside down. (with one or two acceptations) I now feel sure enough that they are scum to place a vote.
In post 444, Manuel87 wrote:It feels like we are getting nowhere right now and arguing with Naomi is pointles because she will just throw another made up argument at you that gets proven wrong and is excused because she is just silly Naomi.
he disproved nothing, and he is still inactive, if you had been paying attention for a little while I been talking about his slot as a town slot with a bad person in them. (for most of today) Your arguement is a huge missrepp entirely dismissing that I was correct and writing it as if its obvious that I was incorrect.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:24 am

Post by kraska77 »

hey guys i said i'll explain my read on rask but then snoozed on this game lmao i'll get to it now
In post 338, Aristophanes wrote: 1. Rask basically wrote my scum meta to a T there. I didn't realize it was what I was doing, but so be it. His scumread is perfectly legitimate and natural if you ask me.
hmmm :/ really? because i find it unnatural (incoming post)
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Marquis »

ACTIVITY

Rem
has not posted in the 24 hours since their prod, and is being replaced.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Marquis »

bump
link in bio

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”