Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:59 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

What is your read on me rb?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:00 am

Post by rb »

In post 342, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 338, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 324, Manuel87 wrote:@Raskolnikov: In my opinion stalking ppl for activity and pointing it out as soon as you find someone that is active in other games is even more scummy.
2 things Manuel.

1. Rask basically wrote my scum meta to a T there. I didn't realize it was what I was doing, but so be it. His scumread is perfectly legitimate and natural if you ask me.

2. I dislike the shade you're throwing his way in that post. You don't ask him questions, just lob things at him that he can't really defend against. Why is that your approach here??
1) Him having a good case against you has nothing to do with what i didnt like about his approach.

2) Call it throwing shade if you want to i just stated my opinion. If you say he cant defend against that doesnt that mean you think that i am correct?

Also saying xyz is aktive in his other games could be considered as the same you are accusing me of (throwing shade you cant defend against)
Its my approach because i didnt like his approach as i stated in my post he should have contributed instead of stalikng inaktive players.
So what didn't you like about his approach again? I'm not following.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:00 am

Post by rb »

In post 350, LicketyQuickety wrote:What is your read on me rb?
Meta-town, game-scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:01 am

Post by rb »

But fuck meta, you're scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:01 am

Post by rb »

Actually struggling to really read anyone this game except for Naomi.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:18 am

In post 353, rb wrote:But fuck meta, you're scum.
What are your reasons?

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:Manuel Flipflopping his Naomi read cause of a meta ISO looks shitty to me.
I probably had the same townread everyone else has. Silly town that gets really emotionel.
She has shown low confidence in her reads in the other game too, but there was nothing close to that silly all over the place acting she is showing this game.

When i saw your comment on the LAMIST thing i kinda had to agree that she was overdoing it ever since ppl started reading her town.
She also got really defensive when Slandaar asked her about that so i decided to check her ISO?

I didnt really flipflopp because of the ISO i was doubting her so i checked it to confirme my doubts.
In post 351, rb wrote: So what didn't you like about his approach again? I'm not following.
I dont like activity stalking like i said in my response to Raskolnikovs post.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:01 am

In post 356, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 351, rb wrote: So what didn't you like about his approach again? I'm not following.
I dont like activity stalking like i said in my response to Raskolnikovs post.
That is interesting. How come. I don't mean to press but I am curious.

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In my opinion activity stalking means you are looking for someone you can throw shade on.

Posting in other threads or being online doesnt necessarily mean you are lurking.
Take me for example yesterday i had the gamethread opened the whole day at work but i couldnt read anything because of meetings and other stuff.
Now take the same situation while you are active in 2 or 3 games. You want to read everything before you write a response to something at least i would want to.
That takes time now you have 3 games to catch up on and you may not manage all 3 games so instead of playing all of them halfassed you decide to concentrate on the ones further into the game.

True ppl could actually just be lurking but i like that players get replaced after their 3rd prod so i doubt ppl would deliberately get prodded just to lurk for a little longer.

Thats also why i only play one game at a time because there are days i cant manage to read at all.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:48 am

Post by rb »

[quote="In post 355, LicketyQuickety"][/quote]

GUTS
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:49 am

Post by rb »

In post 355, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 353, rb wrote:But fuck meta, you're scum.
What are your reasons?
GUTS
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:50 am

Post by rb »

In post 358, Manuel87 wrote:In my opinion activity stalking means you are looking for someone you can throw shade on.

Posting in other threads or being online doesnt necessarily mean you are lurking.
Take me for example yesterday i had the gamethread opened the whole day at work but i couldnt read anything because of meetings and other stuff.
Now take the same situation while you are active in 2 or 3 games. You want to read everything before you write a response to something at least i would want to.
That takes time now you have 3 games to catch up on and you may not manage all 3 games so instead of playing all of them halfassed you decide to concentrate on the ones further into the game.

True ppl could actually just be lurking but i like that players get replaced after their 3rd prod so i doubt ppl would deliberately get prodded just to lurk for a little longer.

Thats also why i only play one game at a time because there are days i cant manage to read at all.
Or maybe they're intending to not give lurkerscum a free pass. Lurkerscum wins a lot of games because some people go, "OHH BUT POLICY LYNCHES ARE BADDDDDD" and then you lose to some shitter not even playing. I'd rather not lose to some not-even-playing slot tyvm.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:51 am

Post by rb »

Oi but seriously this game is absurd so far and town needs to post more.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:55 am

In post 362, rb wrote:Oi but seriously this game is absurd so far and town needs to post more.
colorful use of language is a slight scum tell I have on people that normally don't do that.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:56 am

Post by rb »

Yeah good meta read bro you got me.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:56 am

Post by rb »

GG there's too many gods in this game how am I supposed to win as scum?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay, as I said limited access today (I like how people waited till I had a day with low access to post stuff) but yes I got defensive this is nothing new and fits into what I said earlier on page 4 "what pressure tends to make me do; When pressured I try to look back and down the pages as much as possible trying to find things to talk about, the more pressure the more I tend to panic." And I'm not looking at my Iso's from old games, so I have no idea how im playing; You said you looked at my iso's as town, and didn't mention scum ISO's which makes me think (as im not looking) that you looked at both and noticed I wasn't playing like either? Though this is complete here-say as im not looking it up myself.

But my last game was 9 months ago. So I have no idea if i've changed style or why.. I do feel defensive though, as it feels like your suspecting me and I don't like it.. partically when im not around to defend myself.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:16 am

In post 366, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay, as I said limited access today (I like how people waited till I had a day with low access to post stuff) but yes I got defensive this is nothing new and fits into what I said earlier on page 4 "what pressure tends to make me do; When pressured I try to look back and down the pages as much as possible trying to find things to talk about, the more pressure the more I tend to panic." And I'm not looking at my Iso's from old games, so I have no idea how im playing; You said you looked at my iso's as town, and didn't mention scum ISO's which makes me think (as im not looking) that you looked at both and noticed I wasn't playing like either? Though this is complete here-say as im not looking it up myself.

But my last game was 9 months ago. So I have no idea if i've changed style or why.. I do feel defensive though, as it feels like your suspecting me and I don't like it.. partically when im not around to defend myself.
Either you are one hell of a manipulator or this is a Town post.

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Btw is it me or is Manuel really flip floppy? I havn't really looked into it but reading to catch up properly (as I ignored a lot of what went on its feels that way like there train hopping a lot.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 330, rb wrote:Town: Naomi
Townlean: Rask, Infinity
Scumlean: Aristo

Rest I have to re-read/need more content. Preferably more content. I hate policy lynching but I'd rather do that than lynch a scumlean from the active player pool.
In post 331, Manuel87 wrote:rb what is your opinion on Naomi right now?
Also if you havent done so yet you should probably read the Iso from her last game Mini 1625: Redemption (Game Over)
If we exclude Naomi Infinity and you we have 10 players. We have Aristo, DGB and Darynth that can be considered lurking or not playing.
So saying 5-6 weak players means you consider almost everyone else playing somewhat weak is that correct?
These two back to back in reference to myself is really funny to me XD just like him asking rb his opinion on me right after he said his opinion on me is kinda helirious
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 369, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 330, rb wrote:Town: Naomi
Townlean: Rask, Infinity
Scumlean: Aristo

Rest I have to re-read/need more content. Preferably more content. I hate policy lynching but I'd rather do that than lynch a scumlean from the active player pool.
In post 331, Manuel87 wrote:rb what is your opinion on Naomi right now?
Also if you havent done so yet you should probably read the Iso from her last game Mini 1625: Redemption (Game Over)
If we exclude Naomi Infinity and you we have 10 players. We have Aristo, DGB and Darynth that can be considered lurking or not playing.
So saying 5-6 weak players means you consider almost everyone else playing somewhat weak is that correct?
These two back to back in reference to myself is really funny to me XD just like him asking rb his opinion on me right after he said his opinion on me is kinda helirious
First he posted while i was writing which is easily recognized by the timedifference of 1 minute.
Second him reading you town is not what i was asking him he dodged the question the same way you try to make it look silly.

Pls explain why you think i am flipflopy i think i explained my vote on you. You couldnt deny the fact that you play different from your last towngame.
Or are you just copying what JarJar said before i explained?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

Raskol your case reads really well. But I looked at the second game and didn't see anything which matched (1st link didn't work). Can you link me to the exact posts you are referencing please?/Give me the post number.
In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read (59 -> part of 63); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Guys Im really Convinced Manuel87 might be scum because of the huge miss rep in this post
In post 324, Manuel87 wrote:VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Isoed her last game till Day1 ends and some posts into her 2nd last game. Her playstyle is totaly different in my opinion.
She already made an excuse for that but that excuse is invalid as she hasnt really been pressured since page 3 and still keeps up that silly i am so innocent and silly act.

She got really defensive when Slandaar asked her about that and still didnt answer his question but accused him of throwing shade at her instead.

@Raskolnikov: In my opinion stalking ppl for activity and pointing it out as soon as you find someone that is active in other games is even more scummy.
You had been scumread by some ppl and instead of addressing that you disappeared yourself and came back by throwing shade at ppl that also were inactive.
I'm not talking about myself in this one I'm talking about Raskolnikov Because her argument found here;
In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:Realtalk I've waited all of yesterday and the day before for aristo and DGB to show up . They've been posting in their other games and odds are they do read this thread but no.

DGB I was mostly wanted to engage with (as opposed to hard-scumreading), given her experience but I guess not. Maybe get good insights but mostly I think a slot that potentially dangerous should NEVER be allowed to get a free pass on day 1 involvement. If she is actually that good idk but until otherwise I see every playerwith that postcount/years as a potential nachomamma. When I asked she didn't go into naomi/ips and answered me about her read on me in like a half-serious (kind of reaction testy?) way, which is still okayish if she then actually talked to me and followed it up but she just disappeared. Fluff comment on the replace and nothing done after the naomi unvote is ugh and like she doesn't feel the need to comment on 90% of the game. Unvote itself is OK but still non-committal ("for now" + caveat) and unexplained and because she didn't go into the read while it was up we'll never know for sure what (if any) reasoning was behind it as opposed to something that could be a retcon explanation later. ALL of that said there isn't really reads to judge and the playstyle could technically just be laziness instead but it's still annoying I couldn't get anything to read deeper into (nullscum).

Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read ( -> part of ); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
I see him love to give out townreads in creative ways as scum and in general hand them out like candy almost to a fault; with all of that there's little effort faking scumhunting. You see a few of them are almost ridiculous in context or really stand out for early reads. OTOH in his towngames the townreading is dialed back a LOT and you see a lot more scumhunting focus.
I think what happens is when something strange/confusing happens from a player, while town are actually trying to judge align aristo since he knows it's town can afford to put the effort into explaining exactly why their town and misunderstood. I think the naomi read really is spot on and so insightful and that naomi is town (after her content) but its like aristo could come up with that read so early/confidently he never actually doubted it. This is the kind of read where I'm either a genius and he panics in scum pt or I'm a total idiot for reading this deep into ~5 posts but I'll go with the former. Along with naomi read the tone kind of bothers me (, ) and I think the timing is he got lazy at the traditional point where scum realize they have to start faking doing something useful (in a town position having that early townread is a big help though) but these are more minor.

Though this is kind of awkward because even though aristos probably scum (and dbg is still a promising lead) the inactivity still makes it feel like a big waste doing this, like I almost feel bad(selfish?) doing my own thing compared to everyone else. But I don't really scumread the actives (some NULLs but eh.). TBH I think 2016 lurker-lenient meta helps scum to the point where if they strategized to they could intentionally just lurk and get out the d1 lynchpool, town lynch scummiest active town, they come back day 2 active and nobody cares. Nowadays I see people so against that kind of lynch + I think there's a natural tendency to just sort what you see in front of you so null in a pool of 5 will still be top scumread. 2 of my games 2 scum players were just afk and prodded and people were literally forced to lynch scummiest looking town and it's like okay I think I understand why they used to policy lynch them in old games. But anyways!
VOTE: Aristo
Though does mention his lurking is mostly focused on pointing out his meta and reasoning behind the vote and the lurking doesn't seem to be the major focus of their case. in fact when I looked over the main body of astro's section nothing was said about this, its like he read the first line and represented his entire cased based on that.. and he obviously finds meta a valid voting point because at the same time he was using it to pressure me. am I just seeing things guys? or is this just town paranoia? or am I onto something? Could do with some Assistance looking at this matter.

Ninja post by Manuel87; His opinion of me being town is an opinion if you want the reason he thinks that feel free to dig into the topic. Additionally, if he did post that while you was typing why didn't you read it? like it comes up and stops you posting you could of stopped and edited before posting just like im doing here. Regardless its still funny having those back to back.

Why are you flip floppy? well... I've not really looked into that just yet please wait while I compile.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 300, Naomi-Tan wrote:yeah but only 2 of your posts are not responding to people poking you and that is lurking.
That is not what lurking is. Not that lurking is a good tell to begin with. Your whole argument you are making is 'you didn't post anything for 2 days' which is true but does not have any bearing on my alignment.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Ah I see what happened there, Yeah I saw you unvote and vote on the same page and thought your unvote was a vote, so it looked like you voted for infinity then when that trained stopped you jumped to me. but as it was an unvote not a vote and naomi is being silly. unless in 234... one sec... hmm there is sort of a pattern.

Rb started on infinity and there you joined in with a comment reinforcing what rb was saying but not adding anything. then again with my train, picking up the pressure while slandaar went back to lurking. its not a strong case and it was just a gut feeling but it does kinda pan out a little when you look into it. though its not as strong as the last thing I said.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”