MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by MCHammer »

Sorry you feel there's only two people posting shaft - keep having points to say, but then find them already said by someone else, & now things have died off...maybe I should also replace :wink:

At any rate - I'm frustrated that the ca/pnzj/lordy wagon has failed (although maybe it was inevitable) - I feel that panzer played badly (for town) which made him look scummy - I also feel that a role claim under pretty much any circumstances that I have seen is uncalled for on D1 (seeing as this is a minor subject of discussion)
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Rishi »

I don't know what you guys are doing to keep scaring off players, but please stop.

It's hard to stay motivated to play when we're waiting for three replacements.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:21 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Rishi wrote: It's hard to stay motivated to play when we're waiting for three replacements.
QFT
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:32 pm

Post by aioqwe »

which QFT?

I have a feeling it's quote for truth but...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:04 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Some things never change... (Which, now that it's been edited, is an inappropriate title. =()

ChronX - 3 (Rishi, panzerjager, ckillor)
Panzerjager - 2 (groinhammer, ChronX)
ckillor - 2 (theopor_COD, shaft.ed)
Max - 1 (Dasquian)

Not Voting - aioqwe, Max, TylerJ, Frostypants,

12 alive, 7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

Lordy has until Monday to pick up his role and start posting...
Last edited by somestrangeflea on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Dasquian »

Registering my continued presence to avoid a prod. Little to add.

aioqwe, you've been much quieter than I'd like. What are your thoughts and suspicions?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Dasquian »

Oh, and I am having a scumday! Yay me.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Happy scumday.

SSF is there someway you can get Thesp involved in the replacements? It seems that with the town being turned over so much, the 20 odd pages we have are largely irrelevant (yeah I know calling them irrelevant is not right since we've had 2-3 wagons and a claim, but replacements usually just say "yeah that guy I replaced was scummy, sucks to be me doesn't it?"
See panzers replacement post for example
). So for new subs the reread won't be all that bad. Maybe he can let you take people from the open sign up thread?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by aioqwe »

@dasq: Happy scum day,

and I've been trying to do re-read on specific players but it's taking forever and haven't found anything really amazing... due to the almost zero activity of the game my suspicions on everyone has taken a slight drop...
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:47 am

Post by lordy »

Hi guys, sorry I'm late, finally got the chance to read up, Will post my initial reaction and comments soon.
\back after months away from the game.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm glad to see the game is up and running.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:32 am

pwayne66 replaces theopor_COD.

Hurrah!

EDIT: And Sikario8 replaces Panzerjager.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:56 am

Post by Rishi »

Welcome pwayne and Sikario - I'm sure everyone is eager to hear your thoughts on the game.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:00 am

Frostypants has been prodded.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:02 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Hello. I will do a read through and post my thoughts as quickly as possible.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Sikario8 »

same here
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
:roll:
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:27 am

Post by aioqwe »

good luck sik and pwa :)

It's only 20 pages... should be a breeze[/sarcasm]
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Sikario8 »

:?
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Sikario8 »

:? wrote:
Frostypants

Cool; scratch that, something’s wrong with this kid.
pwayne66
Sikario8
Tylerj

A bit put off by Frosty
Dasquian

Pressure Panzerjager; On Panzer’s ass. If mafia killed Panz, I’d say Das was mafia.
groinhammer
aioqwe
Rishi
lordy
shaft.ed
ckillor
Sorry, had to post this or I'd lose it forever - no saving on this school computer and I have no flash drive... :x

Might as well should've lost it forever, right? :roll:
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:59 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Thanks for replacing in guys.
Now that we're almost back to a full game, I'll try to get my reread in today.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Allright here goes an admittedly rushed scumdar:

Frostypants- This guy makes my scum pile. Jdodges attempts to distract the panzerwagon two times. He apparently knows panzer's alignment and believes that that scum are on his wagon (#356). FP does the same thing in (#430). I want to know what made him think that Panzer wasn't scum with a wagon full of townies (this happened before panzer's claim remember)

Sikario8- Sikario comes in on a bad not in my book. Sorry. CA already left Panz in a rough spot. Panz seems to admit that he was pushing for a lynch of somebody he knew to be a townie (#370). Calls for a claim then doesn't call for it. Goes agro-defensive and claims that there is no logic behind his wagon. Post 370 was terrible and very WIFOMy. This guy is dead barring a Doc claim. Its funny that is exactly what he did. Distorts the position against him and never really defends himself, just threatens to call his detractors idiots. Scum pile here.

Tylerj- Pinged my scumdar a couple of times. His wagon seems really to be his own doing. I'm thinking town though. I think scum would have rested easy with Panzer defending him instead of going after his defender.

Dasquian- Tough read on this guy. Seems genuine so I will have to stick with town for the time being.

groinhammer- I got fairly strong pro-town reads here.

aioqwe- Sorry, but I failed to get too good of read here.

Rishi- Pinged my scumdar early, thanks to all sorts of drama, has managed to fly under the radar. In desperate need of some pressure. So here goes: ChronX is the current bandwagon of choice. Why are you on it?

Max- Who's this guy again?

ChronX- His request for a claim was weird. Too bold for a role fishing imo, but noted. sitting on fences here.

shaft.ed- Again, fence sitting here. I have no problem with his play style as some people has said they are. Guys like this are needed to stir stuff up. I'm not sure I understand the Chronx push though. It seems that the only reason you suspect him is his call for a claim. This isn't a bad reason, but does seem too weak to be voting for after 20 pages. You zero in on him for his vote against Das early on. "I put it on ChronX to help move out of random as much as he chose Dasquian." Currently on Ckillor ... a pretty safe place to park a vote...

ckillor - Lurky Lurkenstein. I hate "lynch all lurkers" but I also hate giving them a pass either. If you are in need of subject matter: Why do you think ChronX is scum?

Not much, so apologies. Hopefully enough to get the discussion going though... I will be doing a reread over the next couple of days.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

pwayne66, thanks a lot for the quick summary following replacement. One thing about panzer really stood out to me.
pwayne66 wrote: Sikario8- Sikario comes in on a bad not in my book. Sorry. CA already left Panz in a rough spot. Panz seems to admit that he was pushing for a lynch of somebody he knew to be a townie (#370). Calls for a claim then doesn't call for it. Goes agro-defensive and claims that there is no logic behind his wagon. Post 370 was terrible and very WIFOMy.
This guy is dead barring a Doc claim. Its funny that is exactly what he did.
Distorts the position against him and never really defends himself, just threatens to call his detractors idiots. Scum pile here.
As I've noted his claim didn't come until his wagon was down to L-3 so your point is rather exaggerated. And to say he's dead barring a Doc claim is very off. He's dead
because
of the Doc claim. Mafia are not letting a claimed Doc survive the night, you've got to be kidding me. Doc is by far the worst claim for longevity in this game outside of Mafia Goon.
pwayne66 wrote:shaft.ed- Again, fence sitting here. I have no problem with his play style as some people has said they are. Guys like this are needed to stir stuff up. I'm not sure I understand the Chronx push though. It seems that the only reason you suspect him is his call for a claim. This isn't a bad reason, but does seem too weak to be voting for after 20 pages. You zero in on him for his vote against Das early on. "I put it on ChronX to help move out of random as much as he chose Dasquian." Currently on Ckillor ... a pretty safe place to park a vote...
I personally don't feel I've been sitting fences, but I am a rather cautious player when it comes close to lynching so I think your comments are fair enough. I felt my ChronX vote was much more explained than what you gave me credit for. There was more to what ChronX did than make a call for a claim. And in regards to the ckillor vote, all of my suspects had been replaced. I don't think maintaining a vote on a replacement would be fruitful, as in all of my past experiences the replacements just say "yeah that guy was scummy, wonder why he did that?" ckillor has yet to be pressured and he is the most scummy non-replacement in the game.
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Sikario8 »

Way to go pwayne, making me look bad and all with your impressive "scumdar"...
'Sikario not having "Townsperson" disturbs me. Please rectify this thok.' --Oman
:roll:
Sikario8
Sikario8
Goon
Sikario8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Sikario8 »

:evil: grrr!
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Rishi »

pwayne66 wrote:Rishi- Pinged my scumdar early, thanks to all sorts of drama, has managed to fly under the radar. In desperate need of some pressure. So here goes: ChronX is the current bandwagon of choice. Why are you on it?
I'm curious why that question is only directed at me.

But, I think the case against ChronX (now lordy) has already been elaborated. He was sitting on the fence, accusing people who have already been accused by others. He used FoS's instead of votes many times. And he antagonized people. The last one is not necessarily a scumtell, but it's not helpful either.

By the way,
ssf
, I have a request. You have several people listed in the first post that never actually played the game (they were replaced before they posted). It gets kind of confusing when you're trying to figure out who was replacing who when half the names are irrelevant. If it's not too much trouble, could you use a different color to mark the players who never actually played?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”