A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:29 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

Vote Count 2.06
Albert B. Rampage (L-2): Luna Fox , SirCakez, 100 Percent Ego , Dunnstral , Foxbeebirdboy , iraonavp, Masquerade , Radical Rat

Iraonavp (L-8): Bieber Brothers, Frizzy Cola

Not Voting (9) : Yume , Vedith , Shiro , PeregrineV , shaddowez , Albert B. Rampage , Motoko and Scully , randomidget , rb

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-08-19 22:30:00)

Note : Searching a replacement for Masquerade.

Kirkwall, also known as The City of Chains and historically as Emerius, is a coastal city-state and a major population center located in the Free Marches. It is on the southern edge of the Vimmark Mountains, east of the Planasene Forest, and north across the Waking Sea from Ferelden.

Warden VoteFrizzy Cola (3): randomidget , SirCakez , Radical Rat
SirCakez (1): Frizzy Cola

Not Voting (1): Yume

[/b]
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Motoko and Scully »

In post 2948, rb wrote:You want me to entertain your theory, when I know it's wrong? :lol:

Your theory rests on me not being Warden. I was Warden, ergo your theory is wrong.

Why would I answer a bunch of questions about a theory which I know is wrong?

The only thing removed from reality is your theory.
Can you shut up please?

My facts are no one died.
My theory was wardens are responsible.
Given that looks less likely (unless PV and RR team), the protective should claim. I am processing through this for a reason.
My theory didn't require any one person as warden. Like can you please stop being so self centered? K thx.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Radical Rat »

All Titus said was that if you were warden, we need to find out what stopped the NK.

Personally, I don't think it really matters, and I have my own theory anyway, but that is still far from calling you a liar.

So why is it that you INSIST on taking everything Titus says, even reaching out to you, as some attempt to frame you as lying scum?

I don't think you really believe what you're saying.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 am

Post by rb »

You see Titus, what you seem to fail to understand is that the reason I so vehemently reject your ideas, is that I _KNOW_ they are wrong.

Earlier you were pushing theories about scumreads/townreads that rested on me being scum. Except I'm not scum, so I knew your theories were wrong.

This theory now rests on me noot being warden. Except I was warden, so I know this theory is wrong.

I have absolutely ZERO reason to entertain you on your points just because your ego doesn't let you process these very simple and obvious facts. I'm telling you your theories are wrong because if you're town, you need to change your direction because it's not helpful to the town. At this point I just think you're scum hiding your scummy play behind 'theories' though, as an excuse for being terrible. BUT on the off-chance you actually are town, please just learn something right now. Seriously, just relinquish the ego for a bit and recognize that you had some theories, they turned out wrong - and that's perfectly okay. You'll need to play this game differently if you want to win as Town. You don't have all the answers in the world.

Yes I get it, you're the egoistic game-solver type and you've got quite a high opinion of your abilities. That's great, it's good to be confident. But this is just straying well and truly into the realm of completely blind arrogance. I'm town and I was warden last night. If it doesn't add up for you? Think more. There's a number of reasons an NK might not go through, we don't know all the mechanics of this game yet - stop trying to act like it's all so obvious and there's only ONE possiblity. I was warden, I'm a bodyguard, an NK didn't go through and I didn't die either. It's odd, but it's not impossible because that's what happened.

Don't jump to hasty conclusions and just assume I'm either lying or that you're being misled - you're actually just wrong. I have no idea how to get you to understand this, because you seem hellbent on being right. But you're not. If you're town, I'm trying to stop you from wasting all of yours and the town's efforts on futile hunts.

If you're scum, I'm just making sure you don't garner town influence. As a player that is town, I have every motivation to do this. Understand this, learn something and move onto a better strategy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:41 am

Post by rb »

In post 2952, Radical Rat wrote:All Titus said was that if you were warden, we need to find out what stopped the NK.

Personally, I don't think it really matters, and I have my own theory anyway, but that is still far from calling you a liar.

So why is it that you INSIST on taking everything Titus says, even reaching out to you, as some attempt to frame you as lying scum?

I don't think you really believe what you're saying.
Silence pls scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:42 am

Post by rb »

In post 2951, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2948, rb wrote:You want me to entertain your theory, when I know it's wrong? :lol:

Your theory rests on me not being Warden. I was Warden, ergo your theory is wrong.

Why would I answer a bunch of questions about a theory which I know is wrong?

The only thing removed from reality is your theory.
Can you shut up please?

My facts are no one died.
My theory was wardens are responsible.
Given that looks less likely (unless PV and RR team), the protective should claim. I am processing through this for a reason.
My theory didn't require any one person as warden. Like can you please stop being so self centered? K thx.
@protective: don't you dare fucking claim. YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT CLAIM.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:44 am

Post by rb »

Titus knows she's getting alignment checked and she's fishing for Power Roles. No one needs to claim anything.

We can parse this NK later if we really need to when we have more information. Titus is bussing ABR right now because she has no choice. That's why she pushed that ABR was lying town on D1, also trying to coax Luna off ABR. Luna got a guilty read on ABR and Titus had no choice but to do a 180 on her stance, pushing hard on ABR for towncred.

No one needs to answer A SINGLE THING regarding roles. PERIOD.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:45 am

Post by rb »

Least of all a PROTECTIVE who obviously knows what they're doing of their own accord, since they were successful Night 1. They have absolutely ZERO reason to out themselves whatsoever, and should continue playing via their own best judgment because it's clearly good enough for this game.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Well Titus is known for Moon Logic, she's not exactly wrong, but i dont agree with everything she's saying.
There's also the fact that ABR wanted to scare off scans off him AND Titus, maybe it's plausible he was doing it to save titus if i scanned him idk, but with the ammount of info we have right now im more likely to think Titus is town just off the fact that ABR was pushing very hard scum existance in Tevinter when i wanted to make it a Masonry.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:48 am

Yeah, if there's no protective we get two highly likely scum or Shiro scum and totally lying (very very unlikely). If there is, we get another conftown. Say what you want, but you can't dodge that by coping from scum's attack Titus playbook.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Luna Fox »

So from what i gather.
From Titus PoV we may have a clear or a guilty based off the fact if the NK was roleblocked or protected (or ambiguous if JK), which is information that'd be useful to have if it exists.
There's the possibility of scum forfeiting a kill, which i strongly disagree as to why would that even happen.
There's the possibility of both RR and PV being scum and RR lying about it to protect PV.
There's the possibility of scum hitting BP somewhere.

That's not a gazillion possibilities, but those are the possibilities i see, and it should only be clear if it's the first.
Now if ABR was JK/RB considering i got a guilty there, there's... not much else new, and i'd disagree on outing that result due to the sheer fact that ABR already has a guilty on him anyway.

P-Edit: Oh yeah there's also the possibility of Shiro lying, but that'll be known with ABR flip anyway.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2960, Luna Fox wrote:P-Edit: Oh yeah there's also the possibility of Shiro lying, but that'll be known with ABR flip anyway.
Oh wait nvm i was thinking of a scum!Shiro redirecting me to scum, not on the missing NK point of view.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 am

In post 2958, Luna Fox wrote:Well Titus is known for Moon Logic, she's not exactly wrong, but i dont agree with everything she's saying.
There's also the fact that ABR wanted to scare off scans off him AND Titus, maybe it's plausible he was doing it to save titus if i scanned him idk, but with the ammount of info we have right now im more likely to think Titus is town just off the fact that ABR was pushing very hard scum existance in Tevinter when i wanted to make it a Masonry.
You find it odd abr never doubtcasted PV despite his insistence on scum in Tevinter?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 am

Post by rb »

In post 2958, Luna Fox wrote:Well Titus is known for Moon Logic, she's not exactly wrong, but i dont agree with everything she's saying.
Um it's not likely to think Titus is town at all considering that ABR didn't even remotely push Titus, he pushed other people in Tevinter - and it implies very strongly if we lynch other scum in Tevinter that the remaining would be Town.

It's literally the PERFECT bus strategy for Titus + ABR to play, since it plays perfectly off of her 'moon logic', ABR's 'bullying' and their mutual dislike of each other - and they can get away with a whole heap of scummy shit. Or if they don't that kind of bussing basically hard clears them in the eyes of people for the reasons you said.

Titus needs checking, it's not even a question. Titus + ABR basically played the optimal scum strategy because pretty much no one will ever suspect them as a pair. This is a gambit, and neither of them are above gambits. ABR isn't, in Titus' own words he lies often as town.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 am

In post 2960, Luna Fox wrote:So from what i gather.
From Titus PoV we may have a clear or a guilty based off the fact if the NK was roleblocked or protected (or ambiguous if JK), which is information that'd be useful to have if it exists.
There's the possibility of scum forfeiting a kill, which i strongly disagree as to why would that even happen.
There's the possibility of both RR and PV being scum and RR lying about it to protect PV.
There's the possibility of scum hitting BP somewhere.

That's not a gazillion possibilities, but those are the possibilities i see, and it should only be clear if it's the first.
Now if ABR was JK/RB considering i got a guilty there, there's... not much else new, and i'd disagree on outing that result due to the sheer fact that ABR already has a guilty on him anyway.

P-Edit: Oh yeah there's also the possibility of Shiro lying, but that'll be known with ABR flip anyway.
Even in the jk/rb, we get a conftown.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:55 am

Well not quite conftown but highly likely town.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2962, Motoko and Scully wrote:
You find it odd abr never doubtcasted PV despite his insistence on scum in Tevinter?
He did, specially after i claimed and said that PV's supposed lie detector confirmed me he called us both scum.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:58 am

In post 2963, rb wrote:
Um it's not likely to think Titus is town at all considering that ABR didn't even remotely push Titus, he pushed other people in Tevinter - and it implies very strongly if we lynch other scum in Tevinter that the remaining would be Town.

It's literally the PERFECT bus strategy for Titus + ABR to play, since it plays perfectly off of her 'moon logic', ABR's 'bullying' and their mutual dislike of each other - and they can get away with a whole heap of scummy shit. Or if they don't that kind of bussing basically hard clears them in the eyes of people for the reasons you said.

Titus needs checking, it's not even a question. Titus + ABR basically played the optimal scum strategy because pretty much no one will ever suspect them as a pair. This is a gambit, and neither of them are above gambits. ABR isn't, in Titus' own words he lies often as town.
If you dare think that I would condone the sheer vitriol ABR threw at me as his scum partner, go read the cyberpunk pt. K thx. I don't view personal attacks as ethical. Period. You're the one trying to fit me as scum when I am just not because you cannot believe ABR was wrong and I was the first to suspect him.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:59 am

Post by rb »

Oh BTW Luna, do you not find it weird that the person ABR tried to get lynched in Tevinter was YOU?

ABR obviously knew you were the alignment cop, he tried to rally us all against you. Someone in your hood ratted out that you were alignment cop and he fake-claimed because he knew it'd be a huge blow to town. There is 100% confirmed scum in Tevinter imo, because ABR REALLY wanted you dead.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2963, rb wrote:It's literally the PERFECT bus strategy for Titus + ABR to play, since it plays perfectly off of her 'moon logic', ABR's 'bullying' and their mutual dislike of each other - and they can get away with a whole heap of scummy shit. Or if they don't that kind of bussing basically hard clears them in the eyes of people for the reasons you said.
Maybe, but why would scum Titus do nothing about me getting a scan off if she already knew i was Warden, and it was highly implied from my posting that ABR's "dont scan me" post was making me want to scan him more.
There's 2 possibilities.
Scum didnt try to do anything about me, and ergo, Tevinter's town.
Scum did actually do something about it but got screwed over (Redirection, doctor, roleblock)
On the 2nd scenario the only way i could've been doctor protected is if it came from outside Tevinter, and no one has come forth about it, scum ABR making a NK got roleblocked so they dont need to add their guilty to mine, or scum PV was redirected towards scumbuddy with BP.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 am

Post by rb »

In post 2967, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2963, rb wrote:

If you dare think that I would condone the sheer vitriol ABR threw at me as his scum partner, go read the cyberpunk pt. K thx. I don't view personal attacks as ethical. Period. You're the one trying to fit me as scum when I am just not because you cannot believe ABR was wrong and I was the first to suspect him.
Um stfu I just made a post where I outright acknowledge you MIGHT be town and basically saying if you are then please just reconsider your silly strategies. But yes I'm scumreading you pretty hard right now. Keep misrepping me though while fishing for protective roles, it's making you look so good.

Nice fake AtE outrage too. Love it.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2968, rb wrote:Oh BTW Luna, do you not find it weird that the person ABR tried to get lynched in Tevinter was YOU?

ABR obviously knew you were the alignment cop, he tried to rally us all against you. Someone in your hood ratted out that you were alignment cop and he fake-claimed because he knew it'd be a huge blow to town. There is 100% confirmed scum in Tevinter imo, because ABR REALLY wanted you dead.
He also tried to get Dunn lynched, he only counterclaimed cop after i claimed, if he got feed from Tevinter, it was probably from PV who was late to the party, and even then, im not exactly sure PV is scum.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Luna Fox »

But you do have a point tho, i did have heavy feelings that ABR scum got feed off tevinter and that's why he wanted me lynched, him and beeboy were heavily opposing my plan before even knowing what it was, but you're a mason wtih beeboy so.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Radical Rat »

How does everyone think ABR would have gotten this Scum feed anyway?

Scum would need to have daytalk for that, which I've seen nothing indicating, and haven't even seen outside of my Newbies.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2973, Radical Rat wrote:How does everyone think ABR would have gotten this Scum feed anyway?

Scum would need to have daytalk for that, which I've seen nothing indicating, and haven't even seen outside of my Newbies.
daychat is pretty common in themes, but you're right, there's nothing hinting towards that possibility, i'd find it very crippling if scum didnt have it however.

As a fun possibly unrelated matter of fact, there was a period of time where newbie games had daychat enabled for scum because most games in MS had daychat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”