Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:33 pm

Post by Max »

It was in my long winded post which my computer crashed just before posting...

I'll have to write it later
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:31 am

Post by Aimee »

I'm completely undecided here, but here goes:

Vote: Max

Major FOS: Korlash

Both of those two were the most undecided about Quagmire, yet both ended up voting for him, neither of them having clear reasons. Even though he came up as scum, I do see him as an easy candidate to buss, which I definitely could see both of them doing. The fact that both of them have been fairly active posters, and yet not done much scumhunting at all concerns me greatly. Obviously these two are my top suspects, but I'm more convinced about Max, because of the two, Max's limited vocals on the Quag wagon, yet heavy vote definitely are more suspicious.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Aimee »

EBWOP: "I'm completely undecided here", I was actually writing an email while doing that, which is why that was there. I'm not, as you can see, undecided at all.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:32 am

Post by JDodge »

d3sisted wrote:Horribly early stump, but I'm glad at least someone sees what I see.

Vote jdodoge
This is not OMOGUS in any way
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Thok »

Official Vote Count

d3sisted (2): (JDodge, scotmany12)
JDodge (1): (d3sisted)
Max (1): (Aimee)
Korlash (0):
Adele (0):
scotmany12 (0):
Aimee (0):
Mith (0):
Mastermind of Sin (0):

Not voting (5): (Mastermind of Sin, Max, Adele, Korlash, Mith)
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Aimee »

No posting until Monday or Tuesday, no access.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Adele »

Max, answering why he believed Adele to be town, wrote:It was in my long winded post which my computer crashed just before posting...

I'll have to write it later
I would like to see it, if only for reassurance that you aren't merely buddying up with me. Also, while I don't really agree with Aimee's vote, I am looking forward to your response to it.
Aimee wrote:No posting until Monday or Tuesday, no access.
/groan... then you'd better believe I'll be expecting a
lot
of quality content from you then.

JDodge: why are you voting d3sisted? I can see this
JDodge, D1, wrote:The Quagmire wagon is driven by two things IMO - a so-called "policy lynch" which is hypocritical but not necessarily scummy, and the opportunists like d3sisted and Max who just want a lynch so they can make use of one of their very few possible nightkill attempts. I'm willing to bet SP is the third scum, too, but the case on d3sisted compels me.
But doesn't that argument assume quagmire to be town, as we now
know
he wasn't?
btw, the people on d3sisted's wagon are jdodge and scotmany.
At least they're staying true to themselves, I guess... but it doesn't enhance the credibility of the d3sistedwagon - unless this is another joke wagon?
Korlash wrote:Also how many stumps can we have before it turns to LYLO? 3 more? Hmm... 12 players.. minus 3... thats 9... 2 mafia... 7 townies... nope... 3 stumps loses the game... so only two more stumps... huh... Did I count right?
no, I see what you did there - you treated the "7 townies" as "7 man, 2 scum"; like a newbie (
sans
power roles). Here's how it is, assuming all townies stump and no scum do. If 5 more townies stump before any more scum die, we lose. Interestingly, we don't get a softer safety net once one scum dies, since that gain is mitigated by an NK. For example, if we stump 3 townies then catch scum, D3 will open with 1 scum and 3 town; usually classic nolynch debate territory but because of the nature of this game, we'll have 2 shots, so at least a 50-50 chance.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:51 am

Post by JDodge »

my reasons have changed somewhat
stream

mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:17 am

Post by mith »

...and are you going to share what your new reasons are?

I need to do some reading on this game - probably not until tomorrow night, I'm in Brighton again tomorrow. This is a reminder to myself that I want to take a closer look at JDodge and scotmany12, to see if one looks like he is following or buddying-up to the other.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:20 am

Post by JDodge »

Eventually, but for now I want to see more before I disclose said reasons.
stream

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm pretty confident in desisted being scum. I would be voting for him even if jdodge was not.(I was the first to do so before silver stumped himself). He comes right out today and votes for jdodge without even considering anything, then when I vote for him he calls it an omgus. He is just going for the easy lynch. He did that yesterday, and he is trying to do that today with jdodge.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:02 am

Post by mith »

You do realize that accusing him "going for the easy lynch" yesterday makes no sense, right?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Adele wrote:
Korlash wrote:Also how many stumps can we have before it turns to LYLO? 3 more? Hmm... 12 players.. minus 3... thats 9... 2 mafia... 7 townies... nope... 3 stumps loses the game... so only two more stumps... huh... Did I count right?
no, I see what you did there - you treated the "7 townies" as "7 man, 2 scum"; like a newbie (
sans
power roles). Here's how it is, assuming all townies stump and no scum do. If 5 more townies stump before any more scum die, we lose. Interestingly, we don't get a softer safety net once one scum dies, since that gain is mitigated by an NK. For example, if we stump 3 townies then catch scum, D3 will open with 1 scum and 3 town; usually classic nolynch debate territory but because of the nature of this game, we'll have 2 shots, so at least a 50-50 chance.
Adele, what do you think of
my
statistics? As far as averages go, at least...
Permanent V/LA.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes, but out of everyone on the wagon, he looks like the one who bussed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, he lurked through most of day 1. When questioned about it, he said he has pushed for the lynch of quag the whole day, when he only made about 5 posts. I do not see him providing any substantial information. He is not only opportunistic, but unhelpful as well.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Adele wrote: no, I see what you did there - you treated the "7 townies" as "7 man, 2 scum"; like a newbie (sans power roles). Here's how it is, assuming all townies stump and no scum do. If 5 more townies stump before any more scum die, we lose. Interestingly, we don't get a softer safety net once one scum dies, since that gain is mitigated by an NK. For example, if we stump 3 townies then catch scum, D3 will open with 1 scum and 3 town; usually classic nolynch debate territory but because of the nature of this game, we'll have 2 shots, so at least a 50-50 chance.

No I totally for some reason thought 4 town and 2 mafia was a win for them... Man I am stupid aren't I? At least sometimes.. >.> <.<

Ok with 5 stumps left I am not as worried as I was before if I am forced to stump.. whew! Man I wondered why the numbers didn't add up!

[quote="Someone.. I forget who..." The fact that both of them have been fairly active posters, and yet not done much scumhunting at all concerns me greatly.
well I am going to get my stuff up as soon as I can find time.. Hopefully tomorrow seeing as how I get the weekend off. I am very concerned with having to go back and wade through all that crap from yesterday just to point out my case.. But it is coming... But yeah, I know I am kinda useless so far this game... Gimmie time..
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by Korlash »

Dangit... Fixed:
Adele wrote: no, I see what you did there - you treated the "7 townies" as "7 man, 2 scum"; like a newbie (sans power roles). Here's how it is, assuming all townies stump and no scum do. If 5 more townies stump before any more scum die, we lose. Interestingly, we don't get a softer safety net once one scum dies, since that gain is mitigated by an NK. For example, if we stump 3 townies then catch scum, D3 will open with 1 scum and 3 town; usually classic nolynch debate territory but because of the nature of this game, we'll have 2 shots, so at least a 50-50 chance.
No I totally for some reason thought 4 town and 2 mafia was a win for them... Man I am stupid aren't I? At least sometimes.. >.> <.<

Ok with 5 stumps left I am not as worried as I was before if I am forced to stump.. whew! Man I wondered why the numbers didn't add up!
Aimee wrote: The fact that both of them have been fairly active posters, and yet not done much scumhunting at all concerns me greatly.
well I am going to get my stuff up as soon as I can find time.. Hopefully tomorrow seeing as how I get the weekend off. I am very concerned with having to go back and wade through all that crap from yesterday just to point out my case.. But it is coming... But yeah, I know I am kinda useless so far this game... Gimmie time..
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by d3sisted »

scotmany12 wrote:Yes, but out of everyone on the wagon, he looks like the one who bussed.
Ok, now you are just backpedaling on your statements.

I think what we're forgetting here is that I was THE first person to vote quagmire in the entire game, on the basis of his refusal to comply with our strategy. Hence I stand by my statement that I had pushed for Quagmire's lynch since the very beginning. You and JDodge, however, were indifferent to this blatant defiance, and in essence adverse to the idea of town voluntarily stumping at L-2, tantamount to Quagmire-scum's mentality.

That said, I am still confused by how you call me opportunistic and unhelpful, for catching and lynching scum. And speaking of unhelpfulness, what exactly have you done in the realms of scumhunting? Here, I'll list them for you:
1) Followed Quagmire on Adele with absolutely no support whatsoever (does "I do not see him providing any substantial information." ring a bell?). Moreover, seeing as you followed a confirmed scum, I think we can safely assume Adele is town; therefore, you hunted a town.
Now, I know what you're going to say: "BUT BUT THAT WAS ME RANDOM VOTE QQ!!" To this, I'll respond:
Quagmire wrote:hey jdodge, scotmany:

instead of bandwagoning and trying to lynch mos, do you want to go for adele instead? she's really stupid and recent events show that she would be just as worthwile a "principle lynching" as mos...
Do you expect us to believe this statement by Quagmire had no influence on your vote whatsoever?

2) Continuing, you voted SilverPhoenix, who as we all know is now a confirmed town.
3) Following that, you voted me, which is again voting a confirmed town (from my standpoint anyway).

To put it into perspective, my FIRST and ONLY vote on day1 was on Quagmire, who is now a confirmed SCUM.

Now, in the face of the abovementioned facts, I'd like to ask you this:
scotmany12 wrote:Also, he lurked through most of day 1. When questioned about it, he said he has pushed for the lynch of quag the whole day, when he only made about 5 posts. I do not see him providing any substantial information. He is not only opportunistic, but unhelpful as well.
...Do you seriously believe this to be true?
Unvote; Vote scotmany12.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Adele »

JDodge wrote:Eventually, but for now I want to see more before I disclose said reasons.
I, for one, not cool with that. If it was day 1, if we had a reason to trust or believe you, if you were AniX... but its not, we don't, you ain't. Pls spill.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Adele, what do you think of
my
statistics? As far as averages go, at least...
I don't really get them, I trust you (since why lie when you can so easily be caught), and I don't think it affects how we should play right now.
d3sisted wrote:1) Followed Quagmire on Adele with absolutely no support whatsoever (does "I do not see him providing any substantial information." ring a bell?). Moreover, seeing as you followed a confirmed scum, I think we can safely assume Adele is town; therefore, you hunted a town.
<3 and all, but I don't think of myself as confirmed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nice omgus. You are not confirmed town. Silver was scummy as hell. Adele is not confirmed town. Um, me, quag, and jdodge decided this before the game even started. If you are going to use this against me, you should seriously reconsider what is viable evidence.

And yes I believe that to be true. On day 1, you made 10. You now have 14. I would say you are lurking. At the time that jdodge questioned you, you made 5. And yes, I don't see any substantial information. You are repeating ideas of others. Not once did you come up with your own idea. You did not push this lynched. You rode this bandwagon.

You question me for scumhunting? I was scumhunting, just look at me question silver. And if you are going to say that me thinking silver was scum, then you also have to look at jdodge and mith. I don't see any scumhunting from you. You let others question quag. I actually don't recall you once posing a question to quag. You might have been the first on the wagon, but you did not push it, or hunt for scum at all.

At the start of day 2, I had max scummier than you. But you put an opportunistic vote on jdodge. You still have yet to state why you did not even consider anything else, and simply go for the obvious person. That is being opportunistic.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Adele »

scotmany12 wrote:Nice omgus. You are not confirmed town. Silver was scummy as hell. Adele is not confirmed town. Um, me, quag, and jdodge decided this before the game even started.
Decided what? To go after me as a lynch candidate (and, even if you claim your vote was a joke, quagmire acted as though I should seriously be the D1 lynch, and you didn't call him on that)? Actually, it looks from quagmire's first post that you agreed ahead of time to lynch mos. Then he changed his mind - and you obeyed him..

And yes I believe that to be true. On day 1, you made 10. You now have 14. I would say you are lurking. At the time that jdodge questioned you, you made 5. And yes, I don't see any substantial information. You are repeating ideas of others. Not once did you come up with your own idea. You did not push this lynched. You rode this bandwagon.

You question me for scumhunting? I was scumhunting, just look at me question silver. And if you are going to say that me thinking silver was scum, then you also have to look at jdodge and mith. I don't see any scumhunting from you. You let others question quag. I actually don't recall you once posing a question to quag. You might have been the first on the wagon, but you did not push it, or hunt for scum at all.

At the start of day 2, I had max scummier than you. But you put an opportunistic vote on jdodge. You still have yet to state why you did not even consider anything else, and simply go for the obvious person. That is being opportunistic.[/quote]
scotmany wrote:You question me for scumhunting? I was scumhunting, just look at me question silver. And if you are going to say that me thinking silver was scum, then you also have to look at jdodge and mith.
mith is one thing, jdodge is quite another. By which I mean, if you're going to point to jdodge doing the same as you as validating that action, then that's not gonna fly with me, because so far, you are as bad as each other.

However, as you say, mith was looking closely at silver (as was I about to) so that's not necessarily a scumtell - however, since silver was a townie, it's not a pro-town tell either (as if those even exist).
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:56 am

Post by mith »

scotmany12, do you believe JDodge is innocent? Why or why not?

JDodge, do you believe scotmany12 is innocent? Why or why not?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:59 am

Post by JDodge »

mith wrote:scotmany12, do you believe JDodge is innocent? Why or why not?

JDodge, do you believe scotmany12 is innocent? Why or why not?
No. I could go either way.

General feeling, mostly is my reasoning.

Sorry Adele, want a bit more content before I give my reasons.
stream

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:00 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Adele, I can't control what quag does. And originally it was going to be mos, but we switched to you. If i thought we should lynch you day 1, I would have never switched my vote to silver.

Mith-No. I do not think anyone is innocent at this point. But I am pretty sure that desisted is scum.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:23 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

scotmany12 wrote:Silver was scummy as hell.
:|
You did realize I stumped right because of your stunt? I'm not going to deny that my actions looked bad, but your opportunism against lynching me for it is growing by the post. Can anyone else see that he was/is still (for reasons I cannot fathom) trying to hunt a townie?
scotmany12 wrote:I was scumhunting, just look at me question silver.
You weren't scumhunting. You were town hunting and you knew it. I don't believe you at all.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”