PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 646, The Bieber Brothers wrote:also, what exactly would we gain from it? find out shiro has a pr? because, spoiler alert,
everyone
does.
Curious as to why you think everyone does?
Welcome, you are a Citizen, aligned with Thedas

Abilities:
Vote: You can vote for whoever you want lynched during the day

Warden Abilities:
Noble: You have no abilities

Win Condition:
You win when the darkspawn threat is gone.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

Because everyone can be warden and wardens are the only way players have PRs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Motoko and Scully »

In post 1501, Titus wrote:Because everyone can be warden and wardens are the only way players have PRs.
Fixed.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

yume anything to add?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1501, Titus wrote:Because everyone can be warden and wardens are the only way players have PRs.
Based on?

I've seen exactly 2 role PMs.

Mine and the sample.

Assuming Beiber has seen the same-

Curious as to why Beiber thinks
everyone
has a PR?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The Bieber Brothers
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 am

Post by The Bieber Brothers »

well

I assume that people aren't such dumbasses that they wouldn't come forward when they have no PR as warden so we don't elect them

~Memeo
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1505, The Bieber Brothers wrote:well

I assume that people aren't such dumbasses that they wouldn't come forward when they have no PR as warden so we don't elect them

~Memeo
If they are not in danger of being warden, then why would they out themselves as warden VTs?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:21 am

This mechanic is dumb if there are vts. I agree with TBB. We've all seen the mechanic.

Who do you think is scum? Thoughts on beeboy?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

why do people like yume join games
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1508, Albert B. Rampage wrote:why do people like yume join games
To give town a reason to provide content when they have nothing by producing a policy lynch later game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1507, Motoko and Scully wrote:This mechanic is dumb if there are vts. I agree with TBB. We've all seen the mechanic.

Who do you think is scum? Thoughts on beeboy?
Regardless if you agree with it or not, you can't set in stone that this is the case.
Personally, I assume that everyone will have a role, and the sample role is to not give anything away. Regardless, we can't play as if that is 100%.

Also, do you have anything else on Beeboy apart from his 'aggressive' stance on your clan?

Also, side note. Cakez is scum. Throwing shit all game.
yellowbaron is obvious town for calling him out here, and drawing full attention to the situation. The fact Cakez basically refusing to move from my lynch and move onto Yellow for being scum and then swaps to masquerade (Who is a ridicules lynch option too). You can also see that Cakez wants no confrontation, is that his town game?
Someone tell me what Cakez has done that isn't just sitting in the back shouting RabbleRabbleRabble!

Have we had Feelmi Udders post in the PT recently? Still nothing here.
In post 1488, Randomnamechange wrote:Cakez is town.
Explain this.
The only reason I feel better about you is because you are voting for Feelmi instead of Masq (Which again, is a shitty wagon).
I claim scum \o/
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:15 am

@vedith, why are you thinking I am casing Beeboy when I am just attempting to sort him? I don't want to lynch beeboy today and the defense feels artificial.

Not liking your defense of YB, as he's made threats after he calls the threats scummy and deflects. Masq is avoiding taking stances. Cakey also avoiding confrontation is an absurd claim given his fights in this game.

I would like to see who you think is scum, like 5 or 6 names.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

I like how all of my scumreads are OMGUSing me lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

Like saying I'm "avoiding confrontation" is so obviously bs that there's no way you actually believe it.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1511, Motoko and Scully wrote:@vedith, why are you thinking I am casing Beeboy when I am just attempting to sort him? I don't want to lynch beeboy today and the defense feels artificial.

Not liking your defense of YB, as he's made threats after he calls the threats scummy and deflects. Masq is avoiding taking stances. Cakey also avoiding confrontation is an absurd claim given his fights in this game.

Because you seem very concerned on him. I just wanted to know if you have anything else on him, or is it purely as I stated?
If you are trying to sort him, we both know that you will have more, and I'd like to know what that it.

I don't care if you like it, it's the facts. Cakez refused to speak to YB about it. If that's not avoiding confrontation, then what the fuck is?

Can you show me where Cakez is scum hunting, being pro town or helpful without shouting from the back?

Give you 5 or 6 names? When have I ever given that many names as scum?

Cakez, Beiber, 100, Feelmi.

100 for hit shit vote. Although I feel a lot less with this one
Beiber for his "How strong is your power Shiro!"
Cakez because he's just voting any where, throwing shit and doing nothing himself.
Feelmi posting in PT but not here.
I claim scum \o/
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:51 am

Spoiler: Cakey quotes
In post 71, SirCakez wrote:also FBB and Motoko and Scully are town
In post 174, SirCakez wrote:
In post 94, Dunnstral wrote: BeeFox is scummy and ironically they're the one who appears to be pulling things out of thin air
Nah they aren't

PV doing things gives me hope that he may be town

I'm prob going to Feralden at this point unless something drastic changes
In post 189, SirCakez wrote:Luna is really hard for me to read so I'm holding off on doing that until I see moar useful content to read from
In post 210, SirCakez wrote:But Tevinter is full q.q
Join Feralden

Just dropping this now while I can, don't want to get stuck with those Orlais/Antiva scrubs
In post 252, SirCakez wrote:
In post 247, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 244, SirCakez wrote:At Beeboy's scumread on Luna fox
Luna fluff posting really hard and has done nothing to deserve a town read and the fact she thinks that I should be town reading her is pretty bad. She was 10x townier in the last game we played together and I was hesitant to town read her there so she just made up that belief.
She's not fluff posting "really hard" O.o
Like some of it is fluffy ya but it's still early in the game, everyone is fluffing some
In post 274, SirCakez wrote:
In post 261, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 252, SirCakez wrote:
In post 247, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 244, SirCakez wrote:At Beeboy's scumread on Luna fox
Luna fluff posting really hard and has done nothing to deserve a town read and the fact she thinks that I should be town reading her is pretty bad. She was 10x townier in the last game we played together and I was hesitant to town read her there so she just made up that belief.
She's not fluff posting "really hard" O.o
Like some of it is fluffy ya but it's still early in the game, everyone is fluffing some
I am not scum reading her for fluff posting. I am not scum reading her because she isn't scum hunting enough. I am scum hunting her for the expectation I should be town reading her right now o3o.
Then why mention fluff in the first place?
In post 542, SirCakez wrote:
In post 307, Frizzy Cola wrote:That's at least one person in my nation that I read as town
There's only two other people in your nation and one of them has barely posted, not much of a mystery here
In post 310, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 274, SirCakez wrote:Then why mention fluff in the first place?
Because fluff posts are null and that is what my read on Luna was before she said I was scum for not town reading her o3o
This still makes no sense. You mentioned it like it was part of your scumread.
In post 335, The Bieber Brothers wrote:Well there goes all my activity for this game. Apathy city here I come choo choo
Being apathetic over not getting your choice of nation would be stupid. I didn't get my top pick, I'm not going to go boo hoo over it.
In post 360, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:well Luna's emotion feels really genuine here and I am starting to think she just has false expectations here.
This took you a while to figure out.
In post 381, Dunnstral wrote:I think Shiro is probably town as well

I'll town it up in the neighborhood no worries
Why not in the game thread as well?
In post 389, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:{ABR, 100%Ego, M&S, PV, TBB, Frizzy, baron, fizzy, Luna fox, Iro} Town
Some of these are good, but why ABR/Frizzy/Iro?

a few more pages to read

Just from the selected quotes, Cakey is observing things that make no sense, commenting on them, assessing reads and poking people. Cakey is pretty obviously town, and that's why I suggested he be Ferelden's warden. They made a different decision though.

I will have more on beeboy and when I want to announce my read there, you'll know.

Edit : I fixed the spoiler tag ~FA
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:55 am

Post by shaddowez »

Now I remember why I don't join large games....I'm reading and doing a catch up now. Does anyone have any direct questions for me while I'm doing so?
V/LA on Weekends
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Vedith »

- Buddying - Buddying - "I have no read" - Joining the hood (minor fluff/banter) - Talking about fluff - Talking about fluff - Only actually content post from Cakez.
You are blind if this is your counter argument for me thinking he is scum.

I look forward to what you say on BeeBoy, please don't hold out too long, I'm on the edge of my seat. :up:
I claim scum \o/
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1514, Vedith wrote:
In post 1511, Motoko and Scully wrote:@vedith, why are you thinking I am casing Beeboy when I am just attempting to sort him? I don't want to lynch beeboy today and the defense feels artificial.

Because you seem very concerned on him. I just wanted to know if you have anything else on him, or is it purely as I stated?
If you are trying to sort him, we both know that you will have more, and I'd like to know what that it.

I don't care if you like it, it's the facts. Cakez refused to speak to YB about it. If that's not avoiding confrontation, then what the fuck is?

Can you show me where Cakez is scum hunting, being pro town or helpful without shouting from the back?

Give you 5 or 6 names? When have I ever given that many names as scum?

Cakez, Beiber, 100, Feelmi.

100 for hit shit vote. Although I feel a lot less with this one
Beiber for his "How strong is your power Shiro!"
Cakez because he's just voting any where, throwing shit and doing nothing himself.
Feelmi posting in PT but not here.
I think this is the hardest I've ever been misrepped by someone, pat yourself on the back as you get lynched.

I spent multiple pages discussing with YB and only stopped talking to them when it became clear they were scum who had no actual interest in working with me on my reads.
"voting anywhere"? I've literally only made two votes: you and Masq. Also misrep.
I am trying to avoid throwing shit, matter of factly. That's why I cut off the argument with YB.
And doing nothing is completely and obviously false.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1516, shaddowez wrote:Does anyone have any direct questions for me while I'm doing so?
I mean, I'd like you to focus on the Masq wagon to the Feelmi wagon and advise what is better from your point of view.
Other than that, I have no questions :giggle:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1518, SirCakez wrote:I think this is the hardest I've ever been misrepped by someone, pat yourself on the back as you get lynched.

I spent multiple pages discussing with YB and only stopped talking to them when it became clear they were scum who had no actual interest in working with me on my reads.
"voting anywhere"? I've literally only made two votes: you and Masq. Also misrep.
I am trying to avoid throwing shit, matter of factly. That's why I cut off the argument with YB.
And doing nothing is completely and obviously false.
No, you stopped talking to them because they had you in a corner, and you knew that they were right.
You're right, you won't vote, Feelmi, right?
You cut the conversation off then started flinging shit else where... You just changed direction. :lol:
Okay, you're right... You are doing nothing of benefit to town.
I claim scum \o/
The Bieber Brothers
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
The Bieber Brothers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:05 am

Post by The Bieber Brothers »

In post 1514, Vedith wrote:Beiber for his "How strong is your power Shiro!"
this is so flimsy and also a misrep

is this your entire case
In post 1516, shaddowez wrote:Now I remember why I don't join large games....I'm reading and doing a catch up now. Does anyone have any direct questions for me while I'm doing so?
who do you think scum is
In post 1518, SirCakez wrote:I think this is the hardest I've ever been misrepped by someone, pat yourself on the back as you get lynched.
you and me both buddy, you and me both

~Memeo
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 am

In post 1517, Vedith wrote: - Buddying - Buddying - "I have no read" - Joining the hood (minor fluff/banter) - Talking about fluff - Talking about fluff - Only actually content post from Cakez.
You are blind if this is your counter argument for me thinking he is scum.

I look forward to what you say on BeeBoy, please don't hold out too long, I'm on the edge of my seat. :up:
I am holding it because you are on the edge of your seat. You're a scumread, and trying to discredit Cakey.

You've labeled some posts buddying but that's just negative slant and spinning. Calling players town by itself is not buddying, without context. It's sharing reads. Also, why would scum buddy a notorious lurker like PV? Saying you have a null read and then setting a point certain when that read will not be null is townie. 210 says that orlais your hood and antiva are filled with scrubs is scumhunting. You try to minimize that off as "banter" suggests he's right. Talking about fluff when it relates to alignment is scumhunting.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:09 am

In post 1521, The Bieber Brothers wrote:
In post 1514, Vedith wrote:Beiber for his "How strong is your power Shiro!"
this is so flimsy and also a misrep

is this your entire case
In post 1516, shaddowez wrote:Now I remember why I don't join large games....I'm reading and doing a catch up now. Does anyone have any direct questions for me while I'm doing so?
who do you think scum is
you and me both buddy, you and me both

~Memeo
If he's working this hard to misrep you, maybe you should not be on the wagon he's pushing as a counter to Masq.

~Titus
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1523, Motoko and Scully wrote:If he's working this hard to misrep you, maybe you should not be on the wagon he's pushing as a counter to Masq.
:lol:
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”