OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Bins »

VOTECOUNT 1.5.

>> [0] Dunnstral
>> [0] Firebringer
>>
[1] Vedith
Ümläüt
>>
[3] Shadow_Step
Dunnstral, Firebringer, gigabyteTroubadour
>> [0] pisskop
>>
[2] Killthestory
Chrimi, pisskop
>>
[1] gigabyteTroubadour
Vedith
>> [0] Skelda
>>
[2] MariaR
Shadow_Step, Charloux
>>
[1] Charloux
Creature
>> [0] Ümläüt
>> [0] Chrimi
>>
[3] Creature
Zachstralkita, Skelda, Killthestory
>> [0] Zachstralkita

>>
[1] Not Voting
— MariaR

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Day 1
will end in
(expired on 2016-08-07 18:00:00)

is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay.

Let me sit down and I suppose we need to start actually get going. Lets all drop our sacks and stand by racks.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

First, I have only skimmed. Sorry guys, youre all boring. Its just innanity.

Second, I dont know if it was covered, but scum have daytalk and pregame talk. That means they had every chance to coordinate their draft picks. It also means they can adapt midday. if theyre any good, that is.

Third, Scum probaby, most likely, almost 100% certainly, if they arent pants-on-head-stupid, :-/ , did not pick duplicater numbers. They want PRs. PRs are power. Weak players covet them, strong players can use them.
maybe
in specialmagicponyisland they picked the same number, sure Wifom Willie, and maybe I ate a taco for lunch today while wearing a sombrero. They could, nothing is preventing them, but its not really worth it in any setup spec, in theory or practice it ends worse than just picking 3 good numbers. So dully noted, thanks for contribuiting.

Third, scum should in theory kill high draftees, but on this there is plenty of wifom that would make them kill low numbers. [cough] chrimri, I give you caseandpoint with our last game. For the rest, know that they kept me and chrimri alive -number 1 and number 4 draft pick] in order to pit us against one another.

Fourth, Zach should give reasons for their reads. Im glad Im nullscum, but Ive given you plenty of chances to further that read or respond, even in apathy, and youve failed to do that in any capacity that was meaningful. Keep that up, and Ill make sure you can spam the dead thread with Japanimations.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Killthestory »

PK feels town, but all the games I've played with them they never actually played the game seriously and shitted the game up.

you can stay alive PK as long as you keep contributing.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 377, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 318, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry I honestly don't know what I did wrong I'm not new to the game but the whole "post on a forum" and not live is something I'm still trying to get use to. I'd rather die while we have a ml so that's okay I'm sorry for letting you guys down I'm not a very important PR so it's better I die over others. I guess...
Wtf you guys got off her wagon for this....?
Typical example of scum handwaiving the case against them.
Town will never "rather" die, plus claiming to have a PR when she got what 3-4 votes..???
That's bs town will never do
Ew gross. Town does BS all the time. Maria is my strongest Townread.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 403, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 399, Killthestory wrote:oh, okay. I understand now.

Salt is a towntell. Shadow is town but misguided town.
You were on the right wagon before man, help me lynch scum.
Shadow can be Town but he's awful.

Creature still deserves votes.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:20 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

I'm really wishy-washy on Creature. Can you case him? I'm leaning scum but I also think Shadow is hella opportunistic and is just trying to look consistent.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 502, pisskop wrote:

Fourth, Zach should give reasons for their reads. Im glad Im nullscum, but Ive given you plenty of chances to further that read or respond, even in apathy, and youve failed to do that in any capacity that was meaningful. Keep that up, and Ill make sure you can spam the dead thread with Japanimations.
you won't make sure I do shit LOLLL rope scarfs are out of season for me ;)

My read on you because of the whole
In post 335, pisskop wrote:But, lets be real, if I were scum you wouldnt even be able to tell.

Ask any one of everyone about mah mad skilletz at being a meanie and being a scum.

Fire knows. :O He is awesome at being my buddy
(and every post prior to that not having much meaning in my eyes)

Which you know, other people reacting to that like " ya hes town " in an instant makes me not sold on that. Because that's one of the easiest things you can say to people. You pressuring me on my
Day 1
read on you like you'll actually get me lynched as if my read is a threat does not make me give any more fucks about it, so you can continue doing what you like. Also note that most of your content isn't really content, which is what I do too so I'm not complaining about it and it's not what I'm scumreading you for and I don't give a fuck when people complain about me doing that as well. The posts that do have stuff in them aren't
really
substantial enough to toss you into my 5 star townreads if you catch my drift, so forgive me on that one.

Which brings me back to why are you questioning a scumread on you and not the people who instantly TR you? Yeaaaaaah, okay.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: Shadow

I hate your recent posts
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 418, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I like a Shadow lynch, but I'm feeling a bit more iffy about it I guess?

Creature kind of did a similar thing with that list he had with all of the players and crossing them out. He even crossed out Pisskop after like two posts that weren't alignment indicative in the slightest? I wasn't sure how to bring it up and Skelda kind of did but it just looked so fake to me.

eh

VOTE: Shadow_Step
Killthestory wrote:Idec Maria is conf town, and anyone that pushes her at this point is flat out scum.
This brought me back.
I don't really see scum being as bold as Shadow. His logic is definitely questionable, but I'm not sure it comes from a scummy place.

Creature's crossed-out lists were bad. They seem so fake and easy to manufacture and I know he kinda explained it, but his explanation felt lazy and invented after the fact. And plus he works with my lynch down the line plan.

Creature should die today.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Killthestory »

I don't trust my read on Creature because I know they can easily be VI town from my past experience with them.

Shadow, however, seems like a decent player, and they're insistence that Maria is scum is terrible.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 458, Charloux wrote:VOTE: Maria
Not buying the victim act, and i see no town motivation in doing that.
I think piggy-backing off of Shadow like this is more scummy than what Shadow is doing.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 496, Charloux wrote:
In post 495, MariaR wrote: I don't think you understand me enough and I can get that I think you're right that I had no motivation on that post (I think the pr post) I was just posting my feelings on a page and I've been told it's bad to do something like that the "Don't use emotions" is bad but I can't help it I really love this game and it gets me worked up it's just part of who I am
You're right, i don't know you. Your posts made me visualize a sad girl who is sobbing because everybody is bullying her. My first opinion of that is
"Yeah, she's faking it"

Also if monokuma wasn't posted i'd forget Danganronpa 3 was ongoing :facepalm:
In post 497, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 496, Charloux wrote: Also if monokuma wasn't posted i'd forget Danganronpa 3 was ongoing :facepalm:

i am very open if anyone wants to discuss it in perhaps a spoiler free capacity for the sake of everyone
In post 498, Zachstralkita wrote:me and DUNN been on that boii
YEA
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Killthestory »

Charl doesn't strike me as scummy because I played a newbie game with them, and they seemed to play like this.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:30 am

What do you think about my and his lack of an explanation of where was coming from?

I definitely agree with your above post but it's not new information to me.

also part of why i'm wishy washy is that i think was directed at me and i didn't answer it... it seems kind of reasonable?

I definitely have been scumreading Charloux so I could also go there.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:30 am

^that was for skelda
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Skelda

Charloux also a viable lynch
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Killthestory »

Skelda doesn't seem like a viable lynch right now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 507, Zachstralkita wrote:questioning a scumread on you and not the people who instantly TR you?
1: you dont have a scumread on, youve been gently laying do breadcrumbs to justify a later push.
2: who townreads me explicitly?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Cmon gretel, the first rule about dontgiveashotclub is 'we dont talk about the thing we dont give a shit about if we actually didnt care'
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I dunno, I kind of think Creature is a better option than shadow here. Shadow reads to me as he's pissed off and misguidedly gunning for Maria.

Creature's votes and demeanor strike me oddly. The lists aren't really alignment indicative, I think everyone has some form of shit they do like that.

Dunnstral wrote:
YEA
What did OG tell you?

pisskop wrote:
In post 507, Zachstralkita wrote:questioning a scumread on you and not the people who instantly TR you?
1: you dont have a scumread on, youve been gently laying do breadcrumbs to justify a later push.
2: who townreads me explicitly?
1. What? you're nullscum. that qualifies as a scumread.
2. I was talking about the people who just read your 335 and just left it at that for you. I haven't seen anyone like, trying to dig at you. I'm not sure about what you're doing, but I'm trying to... find shit out.

pisskop wrote:Cmon gretel, the first rule about dontgiveashotclub is 'we dont talk about the thing we dont give a shit about if we actually didnt care'
You'll find there's some people you test and find out, in actuality, they really don't give a fuck. But you gave one because you thought they didnt not give any and thats why you lost.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Nobody actually has a reason for scumreading creature

Zach is pushing town again
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 517, Killthestory wrote:Skelda doesn't seem like a viable lynch right now
Why not?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright here goes nothing

VOTE: Charloux As others have already said I understand why shadow scum reads me but it feels like you just jumped on it with no reason you're not taking into account my people having emotions you seem like a robot (no pun intended) only looking at "what game reason does post ___ mean." You only post when it's convenient to you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 520, Zachstralkita wrote:I haven't seen anyone like, trying to dig at you.
In post 332, Dunnstral wrote:Here I'll even advance the game for you guys

pisskop scummy

Return to “Completed Open Games”