Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I told you to read, but you refused to and now you are going to get modkilled for breaking global rules...congratulations.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 am

Post by windshipper »

.!..:D.!..
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 am

WomensRights wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WomensRights wrote:Well at least he made you look stupid before he dies.
I can look stupider than that, do you want to die for me too ?
Oh I really don't think it's possible for you to look any stupider honey.
You obviously don't know me sweetie.

(your probably 2x my age aren't you ? o.O)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 am

Post by windshipper »

Ah shit, I screwed that up.

.!..:D..!. There we go.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I think ABR probably set up windshipper there...in wind's defense, he is new to the site and that particular rule is not stated in the MOD's rules...however, ABR it is right, it is a gobal rule. Usually it is handled by the Mod (if wind will be warned or mod killed)..At the least, the post needs to be deleted..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 am

Post by windshipper »

I think he set me up too, which is why I'm so pissed right now. He was a total ass and I didn't know the rule. I should have, and if I'm modkilled it's fair and I understand. However, I'm still pissed at being set up and following through on it without seeing that's what was happening. He knew I didn't know the rules, and so set me up to fall hard.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:37 am

It cannot be deleted or some players such as you or me will have more information than those who haven't read it.

He dropped judgment on my play in another game by linking it to my play in this one and implying that it is wrong, and that can derail the other game very easily, ensuing a multi-thread debate, especially since the SA folks seem to be reporting to each other regularly, or at least keeping an eye on the various games their fellow members are in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:37 am

windshipper wrote:I think he set me up too, which is why I'm so pissed right now. He was a total ass and I didn't know the rule. I should have, and if I'm modkilled it's fair and I understand. However, I'm still pissed at being set up and following through on it without seeing that's what was happening. He knew I didn't know the rules, and so set me up to fall hard.
You broke the rule before I made sure you broke it mate.

Theopor: Please direct your attention at the previous page.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Peers »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I think ABR probably set up windshipper there...
Probably?

He flat-out asked for proof that he knew could only be gotten by breaking that rule.

He should have at least the same punishment windshipper gets. You trick someone into shooting the President, you both get arrested for murder.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:39 am

windshipper wrote:I think he set me up too, which is why I'm so pissed right now. He was a total ass and I didn't know the rule. I should have, and if I'm modkilled it's fair and I understand. However, I'm still pissed at being set up and following through on it without seeing that's what was happening. He knew I didn't know the rules, and so set me up to fall hard.
it is up to the MOD...I have seen it go either way..might behoove you to PM the MOD to let him know it happened.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:40 am

Post by windshipper »

Reporting to each other? What the crap? That's blatantly against the rules, it's in the first post and all. I do keep an eye on the games though, because there are people I know in them and I am interested in how the game is running. I don't want to derail this thread and this game, so I'll stop now. But insinuating that we're all collectively cheating is a lowball move to discredit the other players from SA who are in this game and in all other games and I think you're an ass for trying to pull something like that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:41 am

Peers wrote:
Probably?

He flat-out asked for proof that he knew could only be gotten by breaking that rule.

He should have at least the same punishment windshipper gets. You trick someone into shooting the President, you both get arrested for murder.
Heh, does it look like I'm trying to hide anything ? :x
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:41 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
it is up to the MOD...I have seen it go either way..might behoove you to PM the MOD to let him know it happened.
I did PM him. Thank you, though.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:41 am

Post by ChronX »

I propose a special rule for you 2 special boys, that you BE allowed to talk outside the thread, and then post one pertinent thing each (or maybe post-rebut-rebut the rebutal). The noise and ad hominem attacks from both of you is...anti-town.

I don't see either of you as potential scum at the moment, so if this is a correct presumption, can you stop the town on town crime and focus on looking for scum.

@ABR specifically, your assertions that Tarhalinder is definitely town is a little strange, and while I think you are basing it on meta, you aren't always coming across that way. Tarl should really be allowed to sink or swim on his own merits; you are on the record that his refusal to defend the charges against him are a town tell in your opinion, which explains your view he isn't worth a vote, and thats fine but plenty. He hasn't aroused enough suspicion from me for a vote either, because I think there are other scummy people more worth my vote. But your insistence on persuing this argument is verging on the same behavior I am accusing Kilgrey of WRT scummy-Skitzer, except yours is more in-your-face.

@ Windshipper specifically, the case on Tarhalinder was reachy but pretty decent, but you seem to have allowed your beef with ABR to put you in tunnel vision mode. Maybe beneath the personality clash you have commented on other stuff going on, but it has been buried. The tone of your posts is really drowning out any content you may legitimately have against Tar, and I honestly think is one reason why the case against him is falling deaf on my ears.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:42 am

Fine then, I won't report windshipper to the mod, since at least one townie must be defending him..scaring the shit out of him sure was funny to me though :P
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 am

Peers wrote:
Probably?

well, ABR didnt break a rule...only thing he did was lie.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
lol ?? I never said such things in any game ??!? Where is your evidence ? Proof ? Complete bs.
It was an ass move, but Wind shouldnt have quoted (linked) to the game..Wind obviously didnt know the rule...but ABR has a case...ugh, all around
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 am

windshipper wrote:I did PM him. Thank you, though.

Well, I guess we'll have to see what happens now...I hope you made a good explanation for yourself to the mod, cause honestly I am intending to keep you in this game a while longer...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

I think either both or none of them should be kicked out of this thread. It was unfair of ABR and makes assumptions about SA players that is uncalled for. I guess its up to the mod/back up mod to decide, but can we get replacements instead of killing them, it would seem better that way, if thats the route you decide to take. Meanwhile because I dont know when theo is coming back to this thread, can we carry on with this thread without the bickering thats getting us nowhere.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 am

Post by windshipper »

Ok, I still think Tarh is scum, I just think ABR is an ass (donkey, of course), though not scum.

I'm keeping my vote on Tarh. Kilgrey's post against him was damning and his response was less than satisfactory, to say the least.

I'm going to go get lunch...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

ETA When weve had 2 players already banned and 2 replaced I dont want to see either go.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

there's no way Alby is town. Town wouldn't want to distract the entire game like this. I'm calling bullshit.

UNVOTE VOTE Alby
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:52 am

Post by ChronX »

I think sometimes the term "moderator" needs to be taken a little more seriously on this site. Moderator, by the root term, should act in such a way to cause the discourse going on to be moderate in nature. This back and forth between ABR and Wind is far too heated and personal. Overall the SA people are causing problems for this site and the powers that be aren't doing nearly enough, as I think some of the problem stems from the SA people acting like kids let out of sight of the nuns on a Catholic school field trip, and part of it stems from the MS long-timers being stodgy and inflexible.

Back to the game, everyone seems to have ignored that Kilgrey was Lazy, Tar's vote was on Lazy at some point, and the case Kilgrey made on Tar reeks of OMGUS. Tar's CURRENT vote is (still) on Windshipper and he is pushing the Tar case until its wheels fall off....OMGUS again.
Effectively done with MS
WomensRights
WomensRights
Townie
WomensRights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 am

Post by WomensRights »

Chron I can honestly tell you that everyone from SA has acted the exact same on mafiascum as they do on SA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:59 am

WomensRights wrote:Chron I can honestly tell you that everyone from SA has acted the exact same on mafiascum as they do on SA.
I would find that sad if I believed it.

I can't find KilGrey to be suspicious, is there anything else on Lazy ?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Peers »

ChronX, you can't expect a mod to be on every single hour of the day in case one of his players starts acting like a spoiled eight-year-old, and I don't think it's right to blame all the SA people for it (especially since ABR isn't one of them and quite possibly is picking his target based on who is, thinking it'll be easier to make them look bad).

You do make an interesting point about the Tar vote, though. I'll need to think about that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”