Self-Voting: is it always a bad idea?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:09 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Main problem is that the hammer vote can be the most incriminating. Since you hammer yourself, the hammerer is thus obviously innocent, and it's one less risk the scum may need to take to get a lynch. So just be patient and wait to get lynched next time. While you're doing so try to behave as pro-town as possible so that townies are less likely to make the hammer. Alternatively you can just post your role PM when you're at L-3, if you really want to help the town.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Streeflo wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Main problem is that the hammer vote can be the most incriminating. Since you hammer yourself, the hammerer is thus obviously innocent, and it's one less risk the scum may need to take to get a lynch. So just be patient and wait to get lynched next time. While you're doing so try to behave as pro-town as possible so that townies are less likely to make the hammer. Alternatively you can just post your role PM when you're at L-3, if you really want to help the town.
LOL!
Let's refrain from referring to ongoing games now shall we? :wink:
Oh that example is purely hypothetical. I surely can't imagine anybody doing that.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Mr. Flay wrote:I think you're misreading me slightly; simply voting yourself isn't going to get you modkilled.
Being on your own lynch will!
So you're going to modkill a player that just got lynched?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”