Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1347, Impoetic wrote:Anyway, my point is it's stupid to jump to the conclusion we're mafia together just because we're overly buddy-buddy.
Trust me, I certainly didn't jump to coclusions. I spent all morning (off and on) putting that post together and thinking about it.
In post 1347, Impoetic wrote:First of all, mafia don't buddy like that d1? It's weird behavior.
I know. I mentioned that. It's why a Mason group was the first thing that I thought of.
In post 1347, Impoetic wrote:I didn't pick up on IAI and Mafioso being buddies, and you'll just have to take my word for it when I say I wouldn't have as scum either unless it was specifically pointed out to me by my mafia partners or something.
IAI and TM's interactions are suspicious on their own. Hell, yours and Sonrio's interactions aren't even that suspicious given your history. It's when you look at the whole picture that makes it look suspicious.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1349, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I don't know if this will help clear things up or not but let me try and tell you what I'm thinking about

So I replaced someone and I have no idea who that is and I don't know if you guys thought he/she was scummy or towny so my answer will be to read everyone and give my thoughts on scummy/towny posts because if I knew who I replaced I would try to make up a answer for why every post they say is towny even if it looks bad
Why would you even bother trying to justify something your predecessor said or did?

Yes, if your predecessor did some scummy stuff, then you might get lynched for it. Such is the risk you take by replacing into a game. But it's not like you know what your predecessor was thinking, and certainly no one is going to listen to any justification that you try to put forth.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

Okay, but look at it this way: how would IAI and TM's actions have anything to do with my buddying Sonrio as maf? That's not a viable theory to explain anything. There's no reason for me to buddy the person who replaced TM just because IAI may have buddied TM (which I don't think IAI did, it was more the other way around).

And as far as us both being mafia together, well, I guess I'll just have to prove my alignment to you over time and hope Sonrio is indeed town. But I'm telling you now, it's got to be coincidence, and there's not really any incentive for us to connect to our predecessors intentionally that way as mafia. Actually, yeah; there's really no reason at all for us to intentionally buddy each other after the people we replaced buddied each other. The only thing that does is make for a situation like this, where we get called out on it. There's really no way 2 mafioso slots would do that lmao.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

Wait never mind I guess you could just argue that it's more likely to be a mafia-v-mafia coincidence in which case idk, but it definitely isn't and I'll prove that later
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I really wish you hadn't linked me to that scum game of yours, Impoetic. I hate doing meta dives. It's inevitable that one will see exactly what he/she wants to see, which leads to confirmation bias, but I couldn't resist this time.

I honestly don't know how to feel about you, right now. Before I read that other game, I was actually liking your responses to my accusation. But now that I have read the other game, I see that you are perfectly capable of responding to accusations as scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Sonrio, what are your thoughts on my post ?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Bacde »

The Tam wagon died in way too sketchy of a fashion for it not to be on scum imo
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Bacde »

55 pages is too long for d1
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Bacde »

What a surprise Tam's activity dropped to the shitter when the pressure is off
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1356, Bacde wrote:The Tam wagon died in way too sketchy of a fashion for it not to be on scum imo
That would imply that you believe that JarJar and I are scum (or at least one of us)? Because one of the unvotes was JaeReed.
In post 1357, Bacde wrote:55 pages is too long for d1
I agree.
In post 1358, Bacde wrote:What a surprise Tam's activity dropped to the shitter when the pressure is off
That's actually not accurate. Her last post came when she was at 5 votes, and a significant amount of time had passed before anyone unvoted her.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1354, Xkfyu wrote:I really wish you hadn't linked me to that scum game of yours, Impoetic. I hate doing meta dives. It's inevitable that one will see exactly what he/she wants to see, which leads to confirmation bias, but I couldn't resist this time.

I honestly don't know how to feel about you, right now. Before I read that other game, I was actually liking your responses to my accusation. But now that I have read the other game, I see that you are perfectly capable of responding to accusations as scum.
Now I wish I hadn't linked it too!! I... I'm sorry. I'm still kind of happy that you liked my responses. xP

But my point was just... it's totally normal for us to single each other out in our first few games on this website. Also I really am town this game but I guess there's no way for me to convey that until more time passes, haha. (Hopefully my alignment will become clearer later on, since Sonrio seems to believe so.)

I still think you're town.

Also, what XK said; Tam disappeared way before the pressure was gone.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I know I sound like a broken record, but we aren't ever gonna get any closer to a lynch if people don't start putting their votes somewhere where it actually means something.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1361, Xkfyu wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but we aren't ever gonna get any closer to a lynch if people don't start putting their votes somewhere where it actually means something.
VOTE: tam
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1359, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1356, Bacde wrote:The Tam wagon died in way too sketchy of a fashion for it not to be on scum imo
That would imply that you believe that JarJar and I are scum (or at least one of us)? Because one of the unvotes was JaeReed.
I agree.
In post 1358, Bacde wrote:What a surprise Tam's activity dropped to the shitter when the pressure is off
That's actually not accurate. Her last post came when she was at 5 votes, and a significant amount of time had passed before anyone unvoted her.
Actually its perfectly accurate. Her last post is not a good measure of when she became inactive, since she must have been active to make that post. As I see it, back when she had 5 votes she was posting, and now when she has less she isn't. This isn't that complicated and I don't appreciate you trying to obfuscate the truth.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1359, Xkfyu wrote:That would imply that you believe that JarJar and I are scum (or at least one of us)? Because one of the unvotes was JaeReed.
This isn't true at all

Note how support for and discussion of the Tam wagon just seems to have died

No one is even talking about it anymore

People who weren't on the wagon were still talking about it, and now no one is.

There is a significant portion of people here (scum) who have stopped talking about Tam in hopes the issue will disappear
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1362, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1361, Xkfyu wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but we aren't ever gonna get any closer to a lynch if people don't start putting their votes somewhere where it actually means something.
VOTE: tam
Thank goodness

honestly impoetic is probably town just for this
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
You guys, no amount of discussion or even 20 more pages of talk about random bullshit will change that this post right here is a scum post made by scum and doesn't make sense from a town perspective

There really is no reason to continue today after having caught this imo

No amount of "defending" Tam does about this post will change that she made it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Bacde »

There's no way this game is as simple as Jarjar, Xkfyu, and Tam all being mafia but thats how I feel right now
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1363, Bacde wrote:
In post 1359, Xkfyu wrote:
I agree.
Actually its perfectly accurate. Her last post is not a good measure of when she became inactive, since she must have been active to make that post. As I see it, back when she had 5 votes she was posting, and now when she has less she isn't. This isn't that complicated and I don't appreciate you trying to obfuscate the truth.
How else would you measure when she became inactive, if not by her last post? You certainly can't say that she was active anytime AFTER that.

Besides, there was also a long stretch of time, when she was on 4 and 5 votes, where she wasn't posting as well. So, your point about her inactive periods coming while there is no pressure on her is invalid anyways.
In post 1364, Bacde wrote:
In post 1359, Xkfyu wrote:That would imply that you believe that JarJar and I are scum (or at least one of us)? Because one of the unvotes was JaeReed.
This isn't true at all

Note how support for and discussion of the Tam wagon just seems to have died

No one is even talking about it anymore

People who weren't on the wagon were still talking about it, and now no one is.

There is a significant portion of people here (scum) who have stopped talking about Tam in hopes the issue will disappear
Perhaps I'm just being pedantic, but "The Tam wagon died" (what you said before) is inherently different from "Support for and discussion of the Tam wagon just seems to have died" (what you've just said).
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1367, Bacde wrote:There's no way this game is as simple as Jarjar, Xkfyu, and Tam all being mafia but thats how I feel right now
I thought that's not what you were implying?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1369, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1367, Bacde wrote:There's no way this game is as simple as Jarjar, Xkfyu, and Tam all being mafia but thats how I feel right now
Hmm I guess it is

I dunno it just sounded better when I said it. You made it seem like it was stupid or something
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Bacde »

Bacde, JaeReed, Impoetic, Murdercat

This is who I've got as town right now. I want to put accountant in there but he is tunneling too much for my liking which is a good way to hide as scum tbh so I'm just not sure. Fair to say I think he's probably town tho
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1369, Xkfyu wrote:
Feel free to keep trying to nitpick my points rather than engage with me in discussion tho I really appreciate it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1368, Xkfyu wrote:How else would you measure when she became inactive, if not by her last post? You certainly can't say that she was active anytime AFTER that.
No shit? I'm saying she was inactive after that. We are agreeing about this apparently so why are you arguing with me?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1368, Xkfyu wrote:Besides, there was also a long stretch of time, when she was on 4 and 5 votes, where she wasn't posting as well. So, your point about her inactive periods coming while there is no pressure on her is invalid anyways.
You have to see the patterns in the noise. Right now I think you are attempting to use the noise to hide the patterns

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”