'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Thirty-fourth Vote Count of Day Two:

Sir.Laggalot - 5 (Ectomancer, VitaminR, Yosarian2, Sudo_Nym, Dasquian)

-TinVision- - 4 (Battle Mage, Arafax, PookyTheMagicalBear, dybeck)
dybeck - 2 (Mariyta, HackerHuck)
Arafax - 1 (AniX)
Sudo_Nym - 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)
Battle Mage - 1 (Mastermind of Sin)

Not voting - 4 (Sir.Laggalot, Crub, cicero, -TinVision-)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch normally.
When the deadline hits in 27.5 hours, or the end of Monday October 29th, 50% of cast votes will be enough to lynch - minimum 5.
Currently there are fourteen cast votes, so seven would be required at deadline.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Cicero - vote Sir Lags please.

To answer the question, no SL has not claimed. The only mention of a claim was that Dybeck thought that he could put him on his role. Did you want to take advantage of this time to revisit that thought Dybeck?

Maritya - you already claimed TCS innocent from last nights investigation. Could you unvote please?

MOS - I like your post...tomorrow

TinVision wagoners - hop off, you can get confirmation tomorrow, or the next day.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by dybeck »

Ectomancer wrote:To answer the question, no SL has not claimed. The only mention of a claim was that Dybeck thought that he could put him on his role. Did you want to take advantage of this time to revisit that thought Dybeck?
I already told you his role back in post 1588. Ecto, please don't pursue this line of questioning with me today. Can it just be sufficient to say that Laggalot is not the play?

I'm completely baffled why we are lynching someone who's probably not going to be around to defend himself, completely out of the blue, immediately after seeing a damned awful claim from Tinvision that makes me sure that he's scum.

Am I the only one that thinks this is completely weird? Can we get back to lynching Tinvision please?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Sigh. Laggalot is a bad lynch, being that he's my lurking partner. Please join me in voting dybeck. Thank you.
Vote dybeck
lol objective morality
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ectomancer wrote:Maritya - you already claimed TCS innocent from last nights investigation. Could you unvote please?
I don't understand this statement/question... I'm not voting TCS. So your comment doesn't seem to correlate with my vote at all.

As for unvoting, I won't. I prefer to end the day voting who I think is most likely scum, regardless of if it's the most popular lynch target. And especially in light of TinVision's comment, I think I'd rather keep my vote on and lessen the chance of a possible mason lynch.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

It means despite your cop claim, you cant be voting because you know for a fact that he's guilty.

TinVisions comments had not come out when I first asked you, rather poor retro reference there, but it still remains, that voting someone other than the major wagon, rather than not voting, makes it more difficult for town to get a lynch at deadline.

unvote SirLags
in view of TinVisions claim for him.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, Tinnie's claim is good enough for me.

And Ectina (and a number of others) are right- 1-of votes just make things harder for the town.

unvote, vote:dybeck

Gotta go with a solid second choice.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

cicero wrote:Get that F'ing vote off Battlemage until tomorrow, MoS. No one is following you on to a successful BM wagon before deadline. You want to change your initials to
FoS
or something?

Honestly.
We have like 24 hours to lynch him. That's plenty of time. At the time of my vote, BM had 1 vote to Dybeck's 2, and I think I have a hell of a lot stronger case here against BM than Dybeck. What's so wrong with posting a strong case to start a wagon? Voting TinVision would be dumb, and I'm not really a fan of the Sir.Laggalot wagon, because I'd rather lynch someone who is scum than a lurker, even though those two sometimes happen to coincide. I don't like taking chances on a randomish wagon.

Also, who the fuck are you to tell me to unvote Battle Mage? You aren't even voting anyone! Your vote is a lot less useful than mine right now. My vote is at least backed by a strong case that I believe to be on scum, and there is plenty of time for there to be a wagon behind it. It's not like I'm placing a one-man vote with little reason and just lurking until deadline *eyes AniX and TCS*. Don't tell people to make their votes useful if you're going to do the same thing. Hypocrite.
Ectomancer wrote:Cicero - vote Sir Lags please.

To answer the question, no SL has not claimed. The only mention of a claim was that Dybeck thought that he could put him on his role. Did you want to take advantage of this time to revisit that thought Dybeck?

Maritya - you already claimed TCS innocent from last nights investigation. Could you unvote please?

MOS - I like your post...tomorrow

TinVision wagoners - hop off, you can get confirmation tomorrow, or the next day.
Or you could join the BM wagon because he's scum. The current count has 4 for dybeck (decent wagon), 4 for TinVision (horribly flawed and idiotic wagon to be on), and 4 for Sir.Laggalot (randomish lurker-wagon created because of looming deadline). There may be only 1 vote on BM, but it's not that hard to get to 4 from 1, and I think my wagon is a lot more valid than yours.

Mod, can we get a prod on Pooky and Arafax?
There may be other lurkers, but I don't think I've seen them post in a while, and certainly not since the TinVision claim, because you'd have to be stupid to still be voting him after that.
Permanent V/LA.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by cicero »

Mastermind of Sin wrote: We have like 24 hours to lynch him. That's plenty of time. At the time of my vote, BM had 1 vote to Dybeck's 2, and I think I have a hell of a lot stronger case here against BM than Dybeck. What's so wrong with posting a strong case to start a wagon? Voting TinVision would be dumb, and I'm not really a fan of the Sir.Laggalot wagon, because I'd rather lynch someone who is scum than a lurker, even though those two sometimes happen to coincide. I don't like taking chances on a randomish wagon.

Also, who the fuck are you to tell me to unvote Battle Mage? You aren't even voting anyone! Your vote is a lot less useful than mine right now. My vote is at least backed by a strong case that I believe to be on scum, and there is plenty of time for there to be a wagon behind it. It's not like I'm placing a one-man vote with little reason and just lurking until deadline *eyes AniX and TCS*. Don't tell people to make their votes useful if you're going to do the same thing. Hypocrite.
You really need to look up the word hypocrite.

My unvote is very useful (and in line with what I've been preaching) because it lowers the number of people needed to lynch - and it will be a vote before day's end tomorrow. *Especially* if we have a no lynch on the way. You have done nothing but try to find ways to make a no lynch happen in the last few days. This is just one more example.

I've had reason in the last few days to pursue possible cases against people that are (imho)a lot stronger that your battlemage case. I used FOS's. I'm marking them for later. You are one of them. But I'm not using you as an excuse to make us no lynch.

As much as I hate the plethora of claims that have gone on today - the best move as far as I can see is to hear a hard claim from Dybeck. Please and thank you, Dybeck. And fast so we can change targets before deadline if we believe you.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

unvote

vote Laggalot

Vig Crub please
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by Crub »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

vote Laggalot

Vig Crub please
Have you even read the thread?

You just voted for a claimed mason. :/
Moo?
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:48 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

How did that Sir Laggalot wagon happen? In only two pages, it took off without a single case being made against him. Now he's claimed - or at least a claim has been made for him. I'm really curious to what Dybeck thinks about that claim and why he felt so certain that he was a beach bum...
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by dybeck »

Dunno... it's plausible.

They've never once attacked each other in 65 pages. I'd have expected even scumbuddies to have had a little go at each other by now just for appearances' sake.

The could be mason buddies.

So I guess that means I'm on the lynching block now?

unvote, vote: HackerHuck
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:53 pm

cicero wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote: We have like 24 hours to lynch him. That's plenty of time. At the time of my vote, BM had 1 vote to Dybeck's 2, and I think I have a hell of a lot stronger case here against BM than Dybeck. What's so wrong with posting a strong case to start a wagon? Voting TinVision would be dumb, and I'm not really a fan of the Sir.Laggalot wagon, because I'd rather lynch someone who is scum than a lurker, even though those two sometimes happen to coincide. I don't like taking chances on a randomish wagon.

You really need to look up the word hypocrite.
http://m-w.com/dictionary/hypocrite

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Your vote is not helpful to the town in a
number of ways
, yet you criticize people for not helping the town with their votes. I think you're the one who needs to look up the word hypocrite, or maybe just the word
useful
. Shit, I'll do the work for you.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/useful

of a valuable or productive kind

Your vote is neither valuable or productive, which makes you a hypocrite for the reasons stated above. Nice try, buddy.
My unvote is very useful (and in line with what I've been preaching) because it lowers the number of people needed to lynch - and it will be a vote before day's end tomorrow. *Especially* if we have a no lynch on the way.

Instead of lowering the number of people needed to lynch (which is ONLY useful to scum, because that means they need less protown players to agree with them to lynch someone), why don't you cast a fucking vote so that we can get someone lynched? We won't have a no lynch on the way if people like you don't just sit there posting and pushing cases without voting.

Also, who gives a fuck if you're going to have a vote at day's end tomorrow? What if the same fucking thing happens tomorrow? Who's to say you won't claim that "we need to avoid a no lynch" and use that as an excuse to not vote someone? That's a pretty convenient excuse for putting pressure on people without having your name in the vote count.
You have done nothing but try to find ways to make a no lynch happen in the last few days. This is just one more example.
Aren't you full of bullshit tonight? For the last few days, I've been voting dybeck, who had at least 4 or 5 votes on him for most of the time. How is that "finding ways to make a no lynch happen"? I was voting someone who was scummy, and he even had a wagon...your logic does not follow. I am voting Battle Mage now because I believe what he is the best lynch for today. If people wouldn't just say "oh we'll pressure him tomorrow", we could be building a wagon against him instead of waiting for no lynch to happen. It's ironic that I'm being accused of trying to get a no lynch when I'm the one taking action here.
I've had reason in the last few days to pursue possible cases against people that are (imho)a lot stronger that your battlemage case. I used FOS's. I'm marking them for later. You are one of them. But I'm not using you as an excuse to make us no lynch.
You're "marking them for later"!?!?!? What kind of bullshit is that? Don't make them for later. Vote the one that is most likely scum so that we have a better chance of reaching a lynch. I can understand the town wanting a lurker to unvote so that they don't just sit on a one-man wagon wasting space. But you are an active player, why would you restrict your ability to vote
days
before the deadline? This makes no sense at all. You FoSing people indicates to everyone else that you don't feel you have a strong enough case to actually vote for them. Mark all you want, but fucking pick someone who you think is the scummiest and vote them. The reason we are being restricted to one or two choices this late is because people like you have been freaking out for days and were not willing to actually go after people who are scummy. That's a horrible plan of action, but the enormity of what you've done didn't hit me until now. You really sugar-coated your arguments before, and I bought it hook, line, and sinker. That's not going to work on me anymore.
As much as I hate the plethora of claims that have gone on today - the best move as far as I can see is to hear a hard claim from Dybeck. Please and thank you, Dybeck. And fast so we can change targets before deadline if we believe you.
The irony of this statement is overwhelming.

You want a hard claim from Dybeck, right? So why aren't you voting him? Surely if you're worried about reaching a lynch before deadline, you should throw your vote on him to pressure him more. I mean, if he doesn't have a lot of votes, what's going to make him believe he's going to be lynched?

On top of that, you want him to claim so "we can change targets before deadline"...wtf? If we're able to change targets before deadline, why are you yelling at me for giving us a target? Why are you saying that we have to group our votes together on a few wagons and not look at the other players, then turning around and saying that we can change targets before deadline? Heck, you even said this:
cicero wrote:It isn't like I love the idea of ignoring people. I'm simply being a realist rather than an idealist. If you want to take leadership on new suspects and build a wagon successfully in 4 days best of luck. But as near as I can tell you already sitting happily on one of the major wagons. Several of you are making me think you are looking for a no lynch to happen, which I find either terribly suspicious or terribly misguided.
Which is it? It's not possible to build a wagon on a different target in 4 days, or we can lynch someone other than dybeck in less than 24 hours?

Which is it? I was sitting happily on one of the major wagons (something you've stated that
everyone
should be doing to avoid no lynch), or I've spent the last few days trying to get us to no lynch?

You can't have it both ways.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:54 pm

dybeck wrote:They've never once attacked each other in 65 pages. I'd have expected even scumbuddies to have had a little go at each other by now just for appearances' sake.
Actually, I've caught scum for doing this very same thing. See: Mini 458.

Not that I think TinVision is scum. I'm just sayin'.
Permanent V/LA.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

-TinVision- wrote:Sigh. Laggalot is a bad lynch, being that he's my lurking partner. Please join me in voting dybeck. Thank you.
Vote dybeck
You know, I just read this as him saying that laggalot was lurking like he was...is laggalot your mason buddy, TinVision?

unvote
until we get that sorted out. Guess I'll park my vote back on dybeck for the moment, just so it's doing something useful if I can't I get back on later this afternoon.
vote:dybeck
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i didnt read the last page

no laughing crub

unvote

vote Dybeck
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Unvote, vote Dybeck
. Doesn't look like I have much of a choice, though it's
very
tempting to lynch the lurking mason to prove the other. The fact dybeck is 1-voting HH at this late stage does
not
play in his favour, though. All it achieves is increasing the potential for a no lynch.

I also think he should spilled the beans in 1602 as to what he thought Laggalot was, since Lags was going to have to claim or be lynched anyway. Felt like dybeck should've been forced to put his money where his mouth was.

AniX, TCS, MoS, dybeck - for the love of god, do something better with your vote.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:10 am

Post by cicero »

vote dybeck
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:14 am

That's what I thought, cicero. We'll deal with you tomorrow, I suppose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh, Dasquian??? You did see this, right?
dybeck wrote:I'm pretty sure that SirLaggalot is a beach bum townie. Look at the way he was mega suspicious of the vanilla townie claims yesterday.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:15 am

Dasquian wrote: AniX, TCS, MoS, dybeck - for the love of god, do something better with your vote.
My vote is right where it needs to be. How about you actually respond to my case instead of ignoring it?
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Thirty-fifth Vote Count of Day Two:

dybeck - 8 (Mariyta, HackerHuck, -TinVision-, Sudo_Nym, Yosarian2, PookyTheMagicalBear, Dasquian, cicero)

-TinVision- - 2 (Battle Mage, Arafax)
Sir.Laggalot - 1 (VitaminR)
Arafax - 1 (AniX)
Sudo_Nym - 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)
Battle Mage - 1 (Mastermind of Sin)
HackerHuck - 1 (dybeck)

Not voting - 3 (Sir.Laggalot, Crub, Ectomancer)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch normally.
When the deadline hits in just over 16 hours, 50% of cast votes will be enough to lynch - minimum 5.
Currently there are fifteen cast votes, so eight would be required at deadline.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:24 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote - Vote Dybeck
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:38 am

THAT IS LYNCH-1. DO NOT VOTE UNTIL DYBECK HAS A CHANCE TO CLAIM

Now what, cicero? If dybeck gives a good claim, who's the next target? There aren't any other wagons. My one-vote "useless" wagon becomes as valid as anything else, if we don't lynch dybeck. If we do lynch dybeck, I haven't hurt anything, because we still have enough votes to lynch him. So what was I doing that would hurt the town, again?
Permanent V/LA.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:43 am

Post by cicero »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
THAT IS LYNCH-1. DO NOT VOTE UNTIL DYBECK HAS A CHANCE TO CLAIM

Now what, cicero? If dybeck gives a good claim, who's the next target? There aren't any other wagons. My one-vote "useless" wagon becomes as valid as anything else, if we don't lynch dybeck. If we do lynch dybeck, I haven't hurt anything, because we still have enough votes to lynch him. So what was I doing that would hurt the town, again?
The next wagon if we like Dybeck's claim goes to Sudonym. The point is to vote for someone about whom a lot has been said in the past 50 pages rather than a last minute whim based on a whiff of a perceived scumtell

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”