Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I have no opinion on Fire but I remember having some sort of opinion on his slot while I was reading early game. I should refresh my memory.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1445, Masquerade wrote:Ok I'd like to talk about Kapy just jumping on me when I knew about scum daychat and I also want to talk about Mecha acting awkward around it as if he was asking what others thought before he was jumping. I brought this up before. I want some serious responses. If you don;t believe I'm a vt you can lynch me or Karnos, otherwise start talking to me.
I do think you're a vt. Mecha has been wierd since I arrived. Kappy was awkward from my read through. I get to know Kappy is town. You don't. If you have something I can answer without knowing Kappy's thoughts great...but that ain't it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1447, Saru wrote:
In post 1444, Titus wrote:Math, Magna, Masq, Karnos and I are all likely probtown. Saru although too stubborn for sanity is likely town.

VOTE: Dwlee
So the scum team in your mind is Mecha/Firebringer/Dwlee? I find this very unlikely. Mecha for reasons already stated. Firebringer because of his apathy towards the game. I would imagine that scum!Firebringer would be at-least a
bit
worried about being so inactive in this game while continuing to be active throughout most of the forum in general. I read his apathy as town, similar to Johnny. Dwlee is the only one I can see as a potential scum, mainly because of his predecessor and not really anything that he's done. While I do find his inactivity and unwillingness to not read to be annoying, him being on V/LA doesn't really make me want to push him on that right now.

Is your vote on Dwlee a push to get him to respond or do you just feel he has higher chance of being scum than Mecha or Firebringer?
Firebringer apathy/trolling = puppy mafia = scum

I am voting the largest wagon in my possible scum verse. No shame yo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I need sleep. Will continue thinking tomorrow.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1452, Titus wrote:I am voting the largest wagon in my possible scum verse. No shame yo.
Damn, I will say one thing, you are very good at making pretty believable excuses. Nah, not buying it. In my scum verse, your vote was opportunistic. Shame on you. :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1454, Saru wrote:
In post 1452, Titus wrote:I am voting the largest wagon in my possible scum verse. No shame yo.
Damn, I will say one thing, you are very good at making pretty believable excuses. Nah, not buying it. In my scum verse, your vote was opportunistic. Shame on you. :(
Excuses my ass. I'm jumping yo. In a townie opportunistic manner. I'm not about to quibble over which of my scumreads gets rope first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1455, Titus wrote:Excuses my ass. I'm jumping yo. In a townie opportunistic manner. I'm not about to quibble over which of my scumreads gets rope first.
lol "townie opportunistic manner." Ok yo. Totally yo. Right yo. >.>
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by MechaGoomba »

In post 1445, Masquerade wrote:Ok I'd like to talk about Kapy just jumping on me when I knew about scum daychat and I also want to talk about Mecha acting awkward around it as if he was asking what others thought before he was jumping.
A mistake does not become scummy just because the person making the mistake accuse you.
Masquerade wrote:Why would Persivul replace out as scum? I kinda see his replace out as frustrated town that just doesn't want to deal anymore..
"Oh god, Titus is here, I can't hide from her, abort abort" seems about as likely as "Oh god, Titus is here, I don't want to deal with her", if not moreso.
Saru wrote:Firebringer because of his apathy towards the game. I would imagine that scum!Firebringer would be at-least a
bit
worried about being so inactive in this game while continuing to be active throughout most of the forum in general.
Why would Fire be worried? He's not on anyone's scumlists, and if he popped back in to do whatever (defend a buddy, bus a teammate, grab some towncred) people'd be much more likely to notice him disappearing again.

I'm in that really annoying state where I have a bunch of scumreads (Dwlee, Fire, Titus, Magna) but no fucking idea how to fit them together into scumteams.

PE:
Titus wrote:I'm not about to quibble over which of my scumreads gets rope first.
Saru, if you really think this is scummy you're confbiasing hard.

UNVOTE:
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1457, MechaGoomba wrote:Why would Fire be worried? He's not on anyone's scumlists, and if he popped back in to do whatever (defend a buddy, bus a teammate, grab some towncred) people'd be much more likely to notice him disappearing again.

I agree with this. That's why Titus' vote on Dwlee has me thinking that Firebringer might be the third scum.

I'm in that really annoying state where I have a bunch of scumreads (Dwlee, Fire, Titus, Magna) but no fucking idea how to fit them together into scumteams.

Would you be willing to admit that maybe you're just overthinking a lot of things? Also, why do you think Magna is scum?

PE:
Titus wrote:I'm not about to quibble over which of my scumreads gets rope first.
Saru, if you really think this is scummy you're confbiasing hard.

How? The fact that Titus doesn't deny my accusation of her vote being opportunistic but instead chooses to give an excuse for it should be telling. Titus is like the master of excuses. She makes some really good ones too. The thing is, town wouldn't be this willing to have their scum reads all on the same level in terms of a lynch. Town usually wants a lynch for their highest scum read, because they would be paranoid about lynching someone they felt was less scummy. Her choosing not to worry about which of her scum reads gets the rope makes sense coming from a scum. Scum KNOWS who is town and who isn't. They don't have to worry about putting their scum reads into a tiered list with levels and all that jazz. They would just be fine with lynching whoever they can get the chance to. Town would just naturally be more careful in that regard.
Responses in
bold.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Saru, I am not you. I want to lynch scum. There's a threshold. You cross it, you're lynchable. If not, you don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1459, Titus wrote:@Saru, I am not you. I want to lynch scum. There's a threshold. You cross it, you're lynchable. If not, you don't.
Bullshit on bullshit. So what is this supposed threshold, then? Has Dwlee's inactivity made you believe that he is as scummy as Mecha? Or that it has passed the threshold? From my understanding, you feel that Dwlee is scum because of his slot. Are you not willing to let Dwlee argue otherwise? Seeing as he is V/LA, it only increases my suspicion of you voting him in a scum opportunistic manner. For town who subscribes to your threshold argument, voting their scum read who is V/LA over voting for their scum read who isn't would be silly and they'd know that. Scum, OTOH, could care less. They'd want to vote the V/LA one because that one would be less willing to argue against their lynch. Someone like Mecha is hard for you to mislynch because he's putting in effort in try not to get lynched. Dwlee doesn't seem to be doing that. You as scum see the opportunity, and obviously grab for it. You get +1 points for trying to spin it though. :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1399, Titus wrote:Now, if I told you that Karnos said your reads were shit, and you had to convince Karnos about your reads, you'd laugh at me. I am not convincing mecha they are scum. If you cannot get my reads, I will talk to you.

What I need from you is to consider the possibility of Karnos town, even if you immediately say you disagree with it. Suspend disbelief please.
No. I have been "considering the possibility" all fucking game. At this point "considering the possibility" means we conf!town Karnos in practicality. There is a reason you always lynch the cop before lylo is the site meta.

The entire thread said and I paraphrase "We will evaluate Karnos later." That later is here. If you don't then you have to admit that you are a hypocritical bastard proclaiming site meta when not lynching a day one UnCC'd and then not lynching Karnos now. If you are going to use site meta use it properly or we will be tilling the fields of a game gone wrong, thinking "Man I wish I had a fruitful harvest but all I have are these dead crops"

Let's not be that town. But again I anticipate being overruled
again
by derp and being told "Karnos is a bad lynch today."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1457, MechaGoomba wrote:Why would Fire be worried? He's not on anyone's scumlists, and if he popped back in to do whatever (defend a buddy, bus a teammate, grab some towncred) people'd be much more likely to notice him disappearing again.

Apparently I am in everyones scum list now.

WOOT!!!

I am going to LYLO guys!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1435, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Specifically I want to hear from Dwlee (and for that matter Firebringer).
What do you want to hear from me about?
I think Titus is town, and I am unsure about almost everyone else.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1405, Saru wrote:
MathBlade wrote:Your memory sucks. I have been explaining it pretty damn well and you fucking quote me on a lot of the posts. It looks like more you are trying to pick between me and Mecha and making up reasons rather than Mecha and I are both obv town. There is a reason I have been protecting Mecha so long. THINK!

My memory sucks? Really? So, please, refresh it, why don't you? Point me to your posts where you scum read Dierfire for legitimate reasons. Most of what I see is you just nit-picking Dierfire for the dumbest things(). Your is equally terrible. If I understand it correctly, you seemed to hate that Dierfire was reading Masq as null but never interacted with him enough, and so that's scummy because he didn't put effort into moving Masq into a town or scum read? Let me know if that's it, because if it is, I don't see what the scummy thing really is. Dierfire had other people he felt like voting/scum read, and so I'm not sure why he'd choose to comment on Masq since he claims that he was still reading up on him. It only makes sense to actively push your scum reads while you're still reading up on your null reads.

Just no. I have been scum reading Karnos since day fucking one. Yes it has been hard to explain but for the love of all that is holy I have had to partner hunt all damn game. It is either great or shitty depending upon how you do it. Since people refuse to even consider Karnos scum it is like I am on my own banging my head against the damn wall. It just pisses me off. Magna's posts are shitty. Karnos's hammer was bad. These things are objective facts.

Stop. I've already pointed out how Magna's posts aren't shitty. You've yet to counter me on that. Calling things "objective facts" is only making me scum read you more. You're coming off as desperate.

I agree Titus is probably scum buddying up to me with Karnos.

Titus is buddying up to you because she's scum but also because you both want a game where you guys aren't screaming at each other? What. The. Fuck. How do I even respond to this? I don't give a flying fuck about the history between you and Titus when it comes to how you guys interact with each other, nor am I going to take the time to check. Please stop using that as a reason for anything.

I would be okay with a Titus lynch but I think Karnos is better because then you can get rid of scum. Scum that no one wants to lynch because of a fake made up bullshit claim.

This entire day feels like people looking for a reason to call me scum rather than actually believing I am scum. These posts look so damn reachy.

You mean like how you've been looking for reasons to call Karnos scum? You've reached on Karnos pretty fucking hard. Don't act like you're the victim here.
Responses in
bold.
I pick apart people's posts it is what I do. What you call "dumb" I call scummy. It is a difference in how we read people. I believed Dierfire and Masquerade were in collusion because neither ever read the other. In my experience that is usually a pretty big scum tell so I pushed them together. With the flip I know now I was mistaken. Sure you can look back with 20/20 hindsight and know Dierfire is town now. But that is all it is hindsight. He had reads on everyone else. At this point in the game "null" and yesterday "null" is bull.

No. You have been explaining how you want to believe Magna's posts aren't a steaming pile of dog poo. That doesn't mean you are correct and your logic is flawed.

Too bad. When you know a player you use everything you can to read them. The fact Titus is trying now is either buddying scum trying to push me to a mislynch or town.

I seriously am the victim. Look at this goddamn flash wagon. Scum want me fucking gone so Karnos can coast.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1449, Saru wrote:@Masq - What is your viewpoint on Firebringer? If inactivity is NAI, I'm assuming you read him as neutral?

I feel like either Dwlee or Firebringer can be the third scum. Can't be both. Titus' vote on Dwlee makes me suspect Firebringer more though, now that I think about it. Her vote seems opportunistic, given that Magna has decided to vote Dwlee. She probably felt that her push on Mecha wasn't working, and sees Dwlee as the easier mislynch. Only way I can read that.
Huh?
I kind of think you are town Saru, but why was I am third scum here when you said in previous post I was town for my apathy? I am confused on that part or you jsut like 'Probably town for this, but I easily could be wrong?"
Show

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1443, Masquerade wrote:There's no reason for scum Karnos to confirm me. Maybe if we were scum together but I know my role pm and I'm not scum so Karnos and I aren;t scum together so Karnos is town.
Math could have jumped on Karnos yesterday, I'm not doing it today. Too late. Too obvious. Scum.
Fuck this logic. I have been at the top of my goddamn lungs asking for Karnos's head on a fucking platter and served raw. Gawd this logic is terribad. Like this looks again like a reach.

Seriously the thread was town reading me at the end of the day and while I am at work I get pushed to L-1? Have we already demonstrated two shitty hammers this game and set up for a third. This should scream something is wrong!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I actually think my gut might have been wrong on mathblade?
But I don't want to lynch them at same time....

ugh, I need to figure that one out soon.
Is this LYLO?

How many are left?
Show

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Prepare yourselves people...I am about to post a colored vote count for for y'all and then everyone can see where the chips lie.

I will even do two shiny lists.
1) For the people who read me correctly
And I will even include a two for people who may need to go find their Wheaties to fix their reads.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1464, MathBlade wrote:I pick apart people's posts it is what I do. What you call "dumb" I call scummy. It is a difference in how we read people. I believed Dierfire and Masquerade were in collusion because neither ever read the other. In my experience that is usually a pretty big scum tell so I pushed them together. With the flip I know now I was mistaken. Sure you can look back with 20/20 hindsight and know Dierfire is town now. But that is all it is hindsight. He had reads on everyone else. At this point in the game "null" and yesterday "null" is bull.

Well the hindsight argument doesn't work because I didn't EVER think that Dierfire was scum for choosing not to read Masq. I never saw that as scum even in my read of him. I'm not arguing hindsight. Also, Dierfire had promised to read up on Masquerade and give an opinion. Regardless of his flip/alignment, how could you say for a fact that he was lying? He said he was going to read me on D1 and he did on D2. He went through with what he promised. Why couldn't he have done that with Masq? This is something that could be seen even without hindsight.

No. You have been explaining how you want to believe Magna's posts aren't a steaming pile of dog poo. That doesn't mean you are correct and your logic is flawed.

Oh really? So then what do you call ? Notice how in your response in , you never address it? Seriously, if you're town, you need to take off your conf-bias glasses and get a clean pair. You're so knee-deep in your own bullshit that you can't see through it. If you're scum, I guess that only makes sense.
Responses in
bold.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think you are town Saru, but why was I am third scum here when you said in previous post I was town for my apathy? I am confused on that part or you jsut like 'Probably town for this, but I easily could be wrong?"
I said that you were town for apathy, but also that it could only be you or Dwlee via PoE who would fit in the third scum slot. I was leaning towards Dwlee at that point because of his slot. But when Titus decided to opportunistically vote Dwlee, it seemed to only make sense to put you in the third partner slot via PoE. I'm not 100% confident on you being scum tbh. Pretty weak actually. I just don't think anyone else(at the moment) fits that mold. This will probably change because PoE isn't the strongest reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1460, Saru wrote:
In post 1459, Titus wrote:@Saru, I am not you. I want to lynch scum. There's a threshold. You cross it, you're lynchable. If not, you don't.
Bullshit on bullshit. So what is this supposed threshold, then? Has Dwlee's inactivity made you believe that he is as scummy as Mecha? Or that it has passed the threshold? From my understanding, you feel that Dwlee is scum because of his slot. Are you not willing to let Dwlee argue otherwise? Seeing as he is V/LA, it only increases my suspicion of you voting him in a scum opportunistic manner. For town who subscribes to your threshold argument, voting their scum read who is V/LA over voting for their scum read who isn't would be silly and they'd know that. Scum, OTOH, could care less. They'd want to vote the V/LA one because that one would be less willing to argue against their lynch. Someone like Mecha is hard for you to mislynch because he's putting in effort in try not to get lynched. Dwlee doesn't seem to be doing that. You as scum see the opportunity, and obviously grab for it. You get +1 points for trying to spin it though. :)
Threshold is

Are you scum? Yes or No?

Word vomit is not your forte.

Seriously, I can out vomit you. I just don't care to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1468, MathBlade wrote:Prepare yourselves people...I am about to post a colored vote count for for y'all and then everyone can see where the chips lie.

I will even do two shiny lists.
1) For the people who read me correctly
And I will even include a two for people who may need to go find their Wheaties to fix their reads.
Ooh VCA. I forgot it's Day 3 but we lack a scum flip. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1466, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1443, Masquerade wrote:There's no reason for scum Karnos to confirm me. Maybe if we were scum together but I know my role pm and I'm not scum so Karnos and I aren;t scum together so Karnos is town.
Math could have jumped on Karnos yesterday, I'm not doing it today. Too late. Too obvious. Scum.
Fuck this logic. I have been at the top of my goddamn lungs asking for Karnos's head on a fucking platter and served raw. Gawd this logic is terribad. Like this looks again like a reach.

Seriously the thread was town reading me at the end of the day and while I am at work I get pushed to L-1? Have we already demonstrated two shitty hammers this game and set up for a third. This should scream something is wrong!
Yes, your reads AND you're being pushed by scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1471, Titus wrote:Are you scum? Yes or No?

Word vomit is not your forte.

Seriously, I can out vomit you. I just don't care to.
I want to see a word vommit match between you two.

Anyone else interested in that besides me?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”