New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

sigh.

yeah, you're right. best not to get too deep into setup spec.

i wanna lynch matt.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So here is the state of the Union as the end of each day ...

Don't like my conclusion? Copy and recolor on your own.

Day 1 –

Persivul
(11) -
Lowell
Magnaofillusionl
, Titus, zakk,
Killthestory
Ircher
Expedience
Shaziro
, cytheflyguy, projectmatt,
Nahdia

Killthestory
(5) - Egg,
Kop
TehBrawlGuy
copper223
Untrod Tripod

TehBrawlGuy
(1) -
Aneninen

EspeciallyTheLies
(1) -
Persivul

Kop
(1) -
Nosferatu

Not voting (2) -
EspeciallyTheLies
, Liger_zero

Day 1 actually is pretty important from a standpoint of clearing Egg in my mind. Because I do not see a Pers wagon that gets to 11 without at least two Mafia on the wagon. So the only way Egg is scum is if Liger’s slot is Town and I don’t believe that for a minute.

Day 2 –

Kop
(9) -
Expedience
Magnaofillusionl
Nosferatu
Aneninen
Untrod Tripod
Shaziro
, Titus,
Ircher
Lowell

Magnaofillusionl
(2) - Liger_zero,
copper223

projectmatt (1) - cytheflyguy
Titus (1) - zakk
copper223
(1) -
Nahdia

Aneninen
(1) - projectmatt
cytheflyguy (1) -
Kop

Not voting (1) – Egg

This day looks very bad for Titus. I mean it is possible that Kop got lynched with only 1 Mafia on the wagon but I’d not bet heavily on it. The only thing that makes me even consider it is the fact that all the rest of the wagons were tiny vanity wagons.

Day 3 –

Nosferatu
(7) - projectmatt, Liger_zero,
Lowell
, zakk, cytheflyguy,
Nahdia
Ircher

Ircher
(2) - Egg,
Shaziro

zakk (1) -
Untrod Tripod

Untrod Tripod
(1) -
Nosferatu

Egg (1) -
Magnaofillusionl

cytheflyguy (1) - Titus

Not voting (0)

Given I think Liger is scum I don’t see more than 1 of Matt / zakk / Cy as scum with him. If you accept Titus as Town then it is either Matt or zakk here. Although Titus as Town undercuts my Town read on Egg from Day 1 Vote Counts.

Day 4 –

Shaziro
(6) -
Magnaofillusionl
Untrod Tripod
, cytheflyguy,
Nahdia
, Titus, zakk

Not voting (4) - projectmatt, Liger_zero, Egg,
Shaziro

100% Town wagon on a Serial Killer? Highly doubt it. If you think Titus is Town the only slot left there is zakk.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

i think zakk is town ._.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhgggg

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, it's possible the scumteam is just all the lurkers (matt, liger, egg). which would be why they werent on the wagon.

i have townreads on egg and zakk but them or titus is obvs a wrong read. bleh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:05 am

In post 4020, zakk wrote:1. why would titus get a scum neapolitan instead of just a role cop (there are already some other

2. her claim of odd-night neapolitan makes perfect setup sense with even-night rolestopper from a setup creation standpoint

3. odd-night anything for scum would be weird, especially since there's already a town even-night flip

so basically she's either WAY MORE LIKELY a goon than a neapolitan... or... she is what she says she is

and if she's a goon then she took a chance on claiming a VT result on cytheflyguy (if he's town) because if he wasn't a VT he would have called her out unless he was scum with her, when she could have easily claimed she was blocked again on N3 which would have been the safe play, and

but simple logic dictates she is what she says she is, especially since she

a. claimed odd-night BEFORE shotty claimed even night

b. claimed AT ALL (she didn't need to in that situation, she did it to get Kop lynched since she didn't believe the 2-shot claim)

so either titus is playing SUPER BALLSY SCUM

or she's just town. and so is cy.

BONUS: me wanting to lynch town the entire game is a SUPER STRONG REASON i'm probably alive right now

titus is town.

and you doubtcasting her at this point doesn't look like a town play.
This is so bad I don't even. Frankly if you are Town zakk you need to maybe do less talking and more thinking.

Why does a Town Even Night Role mean scum can't have an Odd Night Role? Why are you saying a scum Neopolitan can't exist?

Frankly reading this given how your sudden flip-flop on Titus today I see all the fingerprints of scum who has been trying to mislynch Titus for much of the game and now is bending over backwards to try to justify buddying up to her.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:07 am

In post 4029, Nahdia wrote:i mean, it's possible the scumteam is just all the lurkers (matt, liger, egg). which would be why they werent on the wagon.

i have townreads on egg and zakk but them or titus is obvs a wrong read. bleh.
I'd like to remind you that zakk looks to be lynch shopping. Remember he took a run at you today briefly before you ICed his mouth shut.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont really think i was an unreasonably scumread to have coming into this day. quite frankly im surprised i wasn't being run up sooner.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

unreasonable*

-Zaphkael, 2020
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 am

After looking at Vote-Counts and doing some set-up spec I'm open to Liger, Matt or zakk for today's lynch.

Liger I've already said my peace on multiple times and VCA doesn't give me any reason to doubt my read.
Matt shows up lots of places I expect scum to appear (Day 1, 2 and 3 all make reasonable sense for him as scum).
zakk looks like a lock if you have a Titus Town read based on Day 4. Frankly his play today also rubs me the wrong way.

cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ughhhhh come on Zakk, we had puns together :/ Don't go all scum on me.

Anyhow, with Liger still needing a replacement, can we just agree to lynch Matt? Like he's scum on pretty much everyone radar xDD

That being said, in all seriousness, I'm not saying do it now, bc today is important with seeing how votes go, nor does it mean I put Zakk in the clear. He's just slipped null for me, so I'll still watch out for him.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

i want a liger replacement before we do anything.

-Zaphkael, 2020
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:00 am

Post by zakk »

here's this
In post 3205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So running MoIputer gives me a pool of
Lowell
Titus
Zakk
Ircher
Shaz
Cy
and
PM
as best bets to look for scum in during my re-reads.
purple
above: magna SHOULD have already suspected me prominently at this point due to his own PoE

now here's this
In post 4034, MagnaofIllusion wrote:After looking at Vote-Counts and doing some set-up spec I'm open to Liger, Matt or zakk for today's lynch.

Liger I've already said my peace on multiple times and VCA doesn't give me any reason to doubt my read.
Matt shows up lots of places I expect scum to appear (Day 1, 2 and 3 all make reasonable sense for him as scum).
zakk looks like a lock if you have a Titus Town read based on Day 4. Frankly
his play today
also rubs me the wrong way.
here instead he's still pushing liger, and saying i'm only scum if titus is town, even AFTER he said i'm unlikely to be aneninen's parther though he threw in weasel words "i'm on the fence but..." so he could change his mind if he ever wanted to lynch me

and since yes, there has to be scum in the VTs, since there's not enough places to hide otherwise, he's pointing at two VTs (me and projectmatt, of which projectmatt is almost definitely scum) and the other one in the neighborhood, who he has a hell of a reason to throw shade on (bc liger has not talked a lot in the hood so far)

---

also! just noticed this while isoing magna:

he has been doing character assassination attacks on me ALL GAME:
Spoiler:
In post 232, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@zakk
Answer my question from in your next post or I’m voting you and channeling Kuribo to get your lynch pushed through today.
In post 631, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 629, zakk wrote:see who jumps on, see how cy acts, see how much steam it gets, see what happens

currently dissatisfied with that prospect, and pushing another direction

what are your thoughts about that?
I think you are jumpier than a jackrabbit on meth.
I'd have to ISO you but I'd guess you've had your vote on at least 5 different people. Which is at this stage a big fat null.

Now once we get some alignment flips and I can parse how you jumped regarding Town and scum ... a different bag of donuts.

Hey since you missed it - have you ever been exposed to someone fake-daykilling before?
In post 2716, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2713, Shaziro wrote:Wow. Want to know how tired I am? I asked Lowell a question and thought I was quoting you. I may as well ask you too though, do you think a Zakk/Shotty team is likely?
Um ... I don't think so? Their interactions don't read as partners to me. Too much back and forth in thread.

Certainly possible they could be opposing scum. I have a solid scum read on Shotty.
Zakk is such a jittery jitterbug that I'm going to say I have a hard time reading his spamming.

I should probably look at him more in depth.
In post 3205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zakk’s arguments spin more and more out of any sort of area of reason
trying to bend over backwards defending Shaz’s stance which doesn’t track to my mind. For example – is a huge stretch meant to justify why he should be able to lynch Lowell that doesn’t comport with the known facts. Anen’s flip indicates we are very likely in a Mafia / SK multiball set-up and zakk is trying to spin Mafia / Mafia / SK as making any sense.
In post 3214, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3213, Shaziro wrote:Sorry, missed that being a question to me. I don't know how setups work to be balanced, my experience with Mafia has been a newbie game and Town of Salem, along with a weird offsite thing. Town having lots of protectives and scum having lots of kills makes sense for balance though, does it not? I would assume 2-3 people per Mafia team, one team at least obviously had day talk so would it make sense for both to have it, in that scenario?
Well here is my problem with your original post – it is based on you presuming that we are in a scenario with two scum factions and a Serial killer (based on what I am reading as your agreement with
zakk’s theory which frankly is batshit crazy
) but you have put zero thought into if said set-up makes any sense. You assess that 2 to 3 Mafia per team seems reasonable.
In post 3214, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Can you see why I am having a hard time reconciling you just floating along following the
pants-on-head train that is zakk’s theory
without even a hint on recognition on your part that maybe he isn’t making sense? Because what does make sense - Mafia of 4 or 5 members, a Serial Killer and a Vig - isn't even being considered.
In post 3356, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I’ll finish up my ISOs with zakk who I put off til last due to his ISO being a nightmare of spam
but the following needs addressed immediately …
In post 4013, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 4011, zakk wrote:welp. your turn magna.
Did you seriously post this?
I've already been claimed as of Day 1 - I'm a Neighbor.

and clearly that's not what i meant and magna knew that

but he's trying to make it look like a) i'm not paying attention, and b) that that's scummy

notice he didn't apologize either for misreading what i meant, he just threw out that attack like nbd and then when i explained it, he moved on without stopping to be like "oh my bad" and kept trying to make me look bad.

so basically:
i'm used to people calling me crazy (which magna has done)

and i'm used to people saying i'm scummy

but magna has consistently done the first one, and kinda skirted around the second one a bit (as shown in
purple
above) but NEVER ACTUALLY PUSHED ME

this is not something you do to someone you think is scum

this is something you do to make sure someone else doesn't get taken seriously
i.e. calling into question their credibility, OVER, and OVER, and OVER

so basically he's been setting me up to get mislynched the entire time

liger is much less likely to be scum now ALSO because they are the two in the neighborhood
and also titus was probably right after all about there being scum in the neighborhood

magna has been setting up liger to be mislynched as well it seems... and unfortunately liger has been complicit by also being a scummy motherfucker

brb re-reading magna/aneninen interactions

but this prooooobably means scum is magna, projectmatt, and egg.

he's putting up 2/3 town and 1/3 scum in his final lynch pool, because he knows even if we lynch right today we are still at the same situation tomorrow after somebody dies.

AND he's still throwing shade on titus who is now CLEARLY town.

i'm feeling pretty good and about 50% less tin-foil hat than normal about this

it's all coming together.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 am

Post by zakk »

In post 4036, Nahdia wrote:i want a liger replacement before we do anything.
yes.

and preferably egg too.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 am

Post by zakk »

p.s. click that spoiler in my post above... i wish i hadn't spoiled it, it's pretty awesome/damning
permanently retired

see here for more info
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 am

In post 4037, zakk wrote:purple above: magna SHOULD have already suspected me prominently at this point due to his own PoE
Yes, it’s as if PoE from two days ago is superceded by PoE from today with better information (aka more flips). Oh wait that’s exactly what it is.
In post 4037, zakk wrote:here instead he's still pushing liger, and saying i'm only scum if titus is town, even AFTER he said i'm unlikely to be aneninen's parther though he threw in weasel words "i'm on the fence but..." so he could change his mind if he ever wanted to lynch me
Nice misrep. I said you were definitely scum if Titus is Town. And once again – an review of your ISO from prior is of course subject to change. You are trying to float that reads should not change with new information.

Scumtastic.

Frankly the rest of is scum flailing in the most unreadable way ever. Seriously, learn to type in a manner befitting an adult not a 4 year old.

Go back and read zakk’s posts today. Note that he absolutely wants to lynch Liger up until the point where he realizes I’m not in his back pocket and start pointing out his scummy play. Then it's "Oh crap" and what you see. Because zakk who was secure that he was being as obv-Town as he says would not blink for a second about my suggestion that he's possible scum. He wouldn't be worried. But clearly he is.

Then the floodgates of flail open ...

Comical.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4015, zakk wrote:
In post 4012, Egg wrote:No. I don't do that.
who do you think is scum.
My best guess is Magna but my confidence is pretty shattered in this game.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ugh I'm such a shameless sheep...

Let me read this conversation over and make my own conclusions...
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:45 am

Post by zakk »

lol i'm not flailing in the least

and you discounting the fact that you have been repeatedly trying to character assassinate me (which i didn't even NOTICE until i iso'd you today) and handwaving it away as "scum flailing" is COMPLETE bullshit
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 am

Post by zakk »

scum are gonna pull out the big guns now

today's the day they have to actually fight to win
permanently retired

see here for more info
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Creature replaces Liger_zero! Please welcome him.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Creature »

I am town reading Nahdia (obviously), Titus, zakk and MoI.
Sigh
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

you townread your fellow neighbor?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

Therefore it must be Egg/cytheflyguy/projectmatt.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, it doesn't say anywhere he's an unfriendly neighbor, and he's looking town.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”