Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

The reality is that his read on Tam is fake and he didn't have any reasons to call Tam scum-aligned, the only option he has left is to pretend like it was still a null-aligned read and jump through my hoops.
like can u explain why my read on tam is fake

i null read tam but I'm willing to lynch her because I don't really wanna lynch ayone else atm and someone has to be your buddy
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I wonder how much of my TR on Accountant is wishful thinking....
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 924, Impoetic wrote:I wasn't saying bacde would be lynchbait. I was saying he was making it easier for tam to dodge questions/twist facts and that tam was doing/would do those things

predit: they were bad
Do you think they were scum-aligned posts?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 925, Accountant wrote:
The reality is that his read on Tam is fake and he didn't have any reasons to call Tam scum-aligned, the only option he has left is to pretend like it was still a null-aligned read and jump through my hoops.
like can u explain why my read on tam is fake

i null read tam but I'm willing to lynch her because I don't really wanna lynch ayone else atm and someone has to be your buddy
Your read on Tam is fake because you voted her even though you claimed a null-aligned read on her, then rather than you pretended as if you actually thought everyone else was town-aligned and you were voting based on process of elimination. Clearly that is fake and the way you approached it was deliberately ambiguous and scum-aligned.

Why do you care about my explanation if you think I'm scum-aligned? Because you actually know that I'm town-aligned...
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

Your read on Tam is fake because you voted her even though you claimed a null-aligned read on her, then rather than you pretended as if you actually thought everyone else was town-aligned and you were voting based on process of elimination. Clearly that is fake
Whats so fake about this chain of thought

Surely I can't be the only one here whose voted for a nullread based on PoE before

Are you just pulling shit out of your ass at

Why do you care about my explanation if you think I'm scum-aligned? Because you actually know that I'm town-aligned...
Well if you made a shitty case like you actually ended up doing I wanted to make fun of it so everyone would see you're a scumlord and lynch you lmao
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

A replacement...
unvote

I missed A LOT over the weekend but def catching up in the morning
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 232, evilpacman18 wrote:Check my game history. I never vote until I'm ready for the day to end.
In post 388, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Trivium
In post 391, evilpacman18 wrote:I'd prefer not to lynch until IAI, ira and xykfu say some more.
I know people don't have him on their radar but...

Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm here. Will be catching up throughout the day.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 642, Tam wrote:Xkfyu:
Scum
Tam - So, her second post, post 306. Remember what I said about Accountant's play style making him an easy target? I also agree with whoever it was that said everything she says is too perfect.

So, again, I'm not sure how to defend against saying the perfect things...if someone can elaborate, or maybe actually bring something up that I can answer, that would be great.
(Maybe even have an original reason why you don't like me, and not just tag on to other people's thoughts alone?) I did see you point out a specific post by me, but I don't understand what about the post you didn't like...my calling out Accountant? Someone I've never played with for acting like he normally does? I dunno. The way you worded it made me think you were suspicious of me because of something YOU said? Please elaborate.
So, there may not be any way to defend yourself against the "perfect wordings" thing, but it is what it is.

In regards to Accountant, I don't think aggressive playstyles are scummy. Though, a lot of people do (I suspect it has more to do with people disliking aggressive personalities, in general, than anything Mafia related).

Anyways, from my experience, Accountant has a tendency to aggressively push who he thinks is scum, even early on. And I think this makes him a huge target for scum to push. Especially if he's wrong, which I think he is, at this time (page 26), about ira.
In post 722, Trivium wrote:Failure quote but I have a point here. I see scum defending a scumpartner by making absolutely no case, but simply saying that their lynch isn't going to happen.
Shit...

Confirmation bias. That doesn't come from scum.

UNVOTE: Trivium

End of Page 29
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 754, Trivium wrote:
In post 752, Bacde wrote:
In post 746, Impoetic wrote:
In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
Is this a regular occurrence for you, finding all 3 scum with absolute certainty d1?

Because I don't quite believe it.

Also, Tam, I don't like your last post on the previous page. I think that's totally fake. Why would you "hope" your SR is innocent? Why would you be so certain now when you were wishy-washy a moment ago? Sure, this "I got both scum" gimmick is incredibly incriminating, but I don't see how that sudden conviction makes sense. Your forewarning doesn't make it any better.

Predit: Um, what? Bacde? Those last three posts were abysmal, especially when taken in conjunction to the ones you made just this page. Since when have you SR'd Tam?
I don't think you understand my "are you making a town case of me" post

I'm trying to point out to Triv that he isn't making any sense with his flailing and hoping he will cool down and come to his senses tbh
I'm making so much sense and you aren't doing anything to defend yourself except for claim that I'm flailing.
Did ira take over your account all of a sudden?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

(Perfect wordings indicate caution, Tam. They make it seem like you're focusing too much on having 0 missteps and could well be faking all the posts you make. It gets to be a potential scumtell when every single post you make looks like this. I expected your defense to be, "I am a formal player," or something.)
In post 931, Robbnva wrote:
In post 232, evilpacman18 wrote:Check my game history. I never vote until I'm ready for the day to end.
In post 388, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Trivium
In post 391, evilpacman18 wrote:I'd prefer not to lynch until IAI, ira and xykfu say some more.
I know people don't have him on their radar but...

:roll:

Explain to me why you think scum would make up something like that, exactly. What's the incentive?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 796, Nahdia wrote:
Robbnva replaces Trivium.
Oops

UNVOTE: Robbnva
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 935, Impoetic wrote:Explain to me why you think scum would make up something like that, exactly. What's the incentive?
Hey I just point out the suspicious activity. I can't really explain why scum would post that, but I can't really explain why town would either. This is part of the reason I'm not pushing anything day 1 anymore. I have trouble telling the difference between bad town doing scummy stuff and scum doing scummy stuff.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 859, Impoetic wrote:
In post 857, Accountant wrote:robb you and I operate on such different wavelengths that it's gonna be super hard to work with you
this post was really towny (unless rob flips scum I guess)
How is the towniness of the post dependent on Rob's flip?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

Clearly he meant something else and it's NAI. I legitimately cannot imagine that being a scumtell.

Predit: I already explained that in the next post
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Robbnva »

Scumtell? Maybe not. Nobody would lynch him for that but it factors into his credibility. He's not a trustworthy person so it makes it harder to trust him cause if he'd lie about something meaningless like that, what else would he lie about?

To be fair I have a huge issue with people lying in general.

He's donr other things I find suspicious but nobody else does so I'll drop it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

It sounds to me like you suspect way too many people. I mean, I personally have too many townreads, but whatever.

Regardless, I would like to hear details about what you find suspicious in Pacman. Maybe you'll convince me!
also I'm not maf
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Robbnva »

No I have 3/4 people I think are scum. With 3 being most likely the number of scum that's not too many.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

Well we already know there are three scum total. I remember you stating 5 different names. Which of bacde, me, Evil, Murdercat, and accountant did you decide was not scummy?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Robbnva »

I find his vote on my slot to have been a sheep vote. It appeared he was also trying to keep Bacade on his good side. His other contributions have been kind of meh and he just kept trying to fan the trivium flame but not really pointing to things that were scummy. He tried to imply trivium's anger was somehow scummy which is laughable. At best anger is town, at worst its non AI. It also seems he's blending into the background some. Not really directly interacting with people.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 943, Impoetic wrote:Well we already know there are three scum total. I remember you stating 5 different names. Which of bacde, me, Evil, Murdercat, and accountant did you decide was not scummy?
Bacade, you, and murder were never in my list of possible scum. If you got that impression I'm sorry.

Pac/tam/xy are my top 3 atm.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Predit: I already explained that in the next post[/quote]
You're right. Sorry. I posted my question before I read any further.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

That's more than fair except that Evilpacman just made a post stating he had been AFK and missed a bunch, so naturally he would linger in the background.

Predit: oh np I do that too
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

EBWOP:
In post 939, Impoetic wrote:Predit: I already explained that in the next post
You're right. Sorry. I posted my question before I read any further.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Lol I did it again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”