ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by ooba »

EBWOP : *(and i know this is WIFOM, but saying someone is a doc is something i couldn't imagine a mafia doing)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by Oman »

Good catch on 230 and 286 Ooba.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:03 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Shteven wrote:As far as claiming a pro-town alignment, I am surprised to see so much confusion/disagreement on it. I would assume that anyone playing mafia, in any game, would claim they are pro-town. Pro-town players because they're actually town, and scum groups because they don't want to be lynched. Therefore I don't see any value in saying it or not; it's a null tell. Scum should be trying to act town, it's one of the basic rules of the game. If they acted like scum, there wouldn't be much of a challenge. The job of the town is to watch for them to make is a mistake; they aren't going to try to make it easy on you. Mafia that don't attempt to play like town are undermining their team, their role, and the spirit of playing mafia.
This sums up exactly what I thought about it.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont buy your reasons for voting him....who exactly would he be signalling to? If he was mafia, why would be be signalling, when he could simply keep his mouth just, talk about it at night, and then NK you....as it stands, if you are NKed, many fingers will surely point his way.
Hmm, maybe, but what if he thought he might have been lynched today, and he wanted to get that across because he's quite sure. But then again, this seems damn risky for a scum to do, WIFOMy I know, but still.

I don't know about the votes on Shteven myself, to me, it smells like a scum-driven bandwagon to rival the one on Sammich. I'm not implying I'm that sure that Sammich is scum (though he's my Top Suspect at the moment), but Shteven doesn't seem to have that much against him, and personally, I think he's actively scumhunting atm.

Minor FOS: Ooba

His vote on Shteven seems a little opportunistic to me.

Oh, and thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! :D
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

Pointing out someone as Doc is scummy hands down. Unfortunately, it is so hands down that you wouldn't do it. So we reach Wifom.

As far as the other points mentioned, I don't think any of the reasons are good for a vote. It seems that some people are a little noose happy.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Sammich »

JordanA24 wrote:I don't know about the votes on Shteven myself, to me, it smells like a scum-driven bandwagon to rival the one on Sammich. I'm not implying I'm that sure that Sammich is scum (though he's my Top Suspect at the moment), but Shteven doesn't seem to have that much against him, and personally, I think he's actively scumhunting atm.
=\
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Shteven »

ooba wrote:
Vote : Shteven
and an
FOS:Aimee
if he turns out to be scum .. (Because Post 230 was directed at Aimee and it just seems somewhat scummy to me)
To be precise, it was a post from me to LML. However, while it was mulling around in my head, Aimee posted more or less exactly what I was thinking, so I echoed her sentiments and directed the questions at LML. So the link is there, I just wanted the clarify the questions were for LML.
TylerJ wrote:Pointing out someone as Doc is scummy hands down. Unfortunately, it is so hands down that you wouldn't do it. So we reach Wifom.
I agree with this and it does worry me. I still believe it was a scum mistake, but it's so obvious that it's hard to trust. Sammich hadn't exactly inspired confidence in me previously though, so I was willing to restore my vote. My reads on other players who have attracted suspicion didn't seem nearly as scummy as Sammich does now. I'll add some more reasons below, stay tuned.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Shteven »

Ok, so several votes, people mentioning some valid concerns about sammich's large post, and what has he had to say for himself since? He has posted three times since his summary post, and so he's clearly here, reading, and aware of what's going on. Here's what he's posted, his text only, not quoted text:
Sammich wrote:But it's Super Sexy town.
How can you not go wrong?
Thanks for clearing that up.
Sammich wrote:That's a lot of suspicion on me.
Yes, yes it is.
Sammich wrote:=\
Wow, now that's helpful.

</sarcasm>

Seriously, this lack of response doesn't make him that much more likely to be mafia. And I am rather afraid we'll be mislynching town...he's just not giving me much to work with, to let him off the hook.

Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Sammich »

Shteven wrote:Seriously, this lack of response doesn't make him that much more likely to be mafia. And I am rather afraid we'll be mislynching town...he's just not giving me much to work with, to let him off the hook.
Well it's basically impossible to give you anything to work with because you all are making a case out of
A FUCKING ANALYSIS.
Back, yep
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by Shteven »

You could start by explaining why you mentioned power roles? ;) Just a crazy idea.

TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Please don't cuss. I have virgin ears, thank you! No seriously, I don't like reading it, I find it offensive.

Well, it would be helpful if you were to attempt to at least defend yourself instead of placing an F-bomb in bold and caps
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Sammich »

TylerJ wrote:Please don't cuss. I have virgin ears, thank you! No seriously, I don't like reading it, I find it offensive.
Waugh. I live in an urban area, plus I'm starting to get frustrated at the stupidity surrounding the case on me.

How am I supposed to defend myself over an analysis?
Back, yep
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:56 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sammich wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Please don't cuss. I have virgin ears, thank you! No seriously, I don't like reading it, I find it offensive.
Waugh. I live in an urban area, plus I'm starting to get frustrated at the stupidity surrounding the case on me.

You could post a few opinions to do with the analysis, since that's the problem most people have with your analysis.

OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Sammich wrote:

Sammich I'm concerned on the lack of responses from you. Yes I know it can be frustrating with everybody on you because you made an analysis to contribute only to have suspision arise around you but making a defense on the certain topics that were directed at you would certainly help out for yourself and the town.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:23 am

Post by Sammich »

JordanA24 wrote:You could post a few opinions to do with the analysis, since that's the problem most people have with your analysis.
You want me to EBWOP a post I made almost one or two pages ago?
OpposedForce wrote:Sammich I'm concerned on the lack of responses from you. Yes I know it can be frustrating with everybody on you because you made an analysis to contribute only to have suspision arise around you but making a defense on the certain topics that were directed at you would certainly help out for yourself and the town.
THERE'S NOTHING TO MAKE A DEFENSE ABOUT.
ADSFJKL;
Back, yep
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Now your being ignorant. There has been several topics on you analysis such as "Why reveal a power role to the rest of the others that can out Shteven out to scum if he indeed was a powerrole."
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:44 am

Post by TylerJ »

Now your being ignorant. There has been several topics on you analysis such as "Why reveal a power role to the rest of the others that can out Shteven out to scum if he indeed was a powerrole."
QTF.
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Sammich »

QTF?
Back, yep
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Oman »

It makes more sense if you pronounce it out loud.

Keffed.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by TylerJ »

EBWOP: QFT
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

I am glad to see we all made it out of kindergarten :rolleyes:

Well here we go. Either Sammich is scum or he's innocent getting railroaded. I will say I feel bad for him that his hardworn analysis has left the people who are still responding to the thread unsatisfied. I just dont know at this point. I will maintain that I feel the mafia have been fanning the bandwagons... or perhaps starting new ones to divert attention from their cohorts. In this game the mafia have been active (more active than in my previous experience). Or that's my theory...

Request can we get another vote count?
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Sammich wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:You could post a few opinions to do with the analysis, since that's the problem most people have with your analysis.
You want me to EBWOP a post I made almost one or two pages ago?
Yes, post some analysis that shows what you think about the posts you highlighted in your PbP, form some opinions and all that.

Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Shteven »

I also find it especially odd that Sammich's post seems to have stopped all other debate. Doesn't anyone else have something to say?

Sammich's post was last tuesday 3:46 forum time. Since then (four days) the following players have not posted ONCE:

LoudmouthLee
White
ManaSpryte
AlyG
timmers2001
skitzer

They're all officially lurkers in my book. Some worse than others, of course, but they're all pretty flaky.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Shteven wrote:I also find it especially odd that Sammich's post seems to have stopped all other debate. Doesn't anyone else have something to say?

Sammich's post was last tuesday 3:46 forum time. Since then (four days) the following players have not posted ONCE:

LoudmouthLee
White
ManaSpryte
AlyG
timmers2001
skitzer

They're all officially lurkers in my book. Some worse than others, of course, but they're all pretty flaky.
=deflection
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Sammich »

timmers asked for replacement.
Back, yep
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Oman »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Shteven wrote:I also find it especially odd that Sammich's post seems to have stopped all other debate. Doesn't anyone else have something to say?

LoudmouthLee
White
ManaSpryte
AlyG
timmers2001
skitzer

=deflection
=Truthery

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”