Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Bacde »

Triv I like you but I think you need a lot more mafia experience to understand what is actually scummy or townie and what scum/town are likely to do in certain situations
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'm town and I started posting a whole PAGE AGO. Get on it, Triv!!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 746, Impoetic wrote:
In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
Is this a regular occurrence for you, finding all 3 scum with absolute certainty d1?

Because I don't quite believe it.

Also, Tam, I don't like your last post on the previous page. I think that's totally fake. Why would you "hope" your SR is innocent? Why would you be so certain now when you were wishy-washy a moment ago? Sure, this "I got both scum" gimmick is incredibly incriminating, but I don't see how that sudden conviction makes sense. Your forewarning doesn't make it any better.

Predit: Um, what? Bacde? Those last three posts were abysmal, especially when taken in conjunction to the ones you made just this page. Since when have you SR'd Tam?
I don't think you understand my "are you making a town case of me" post

I'm trying to point out to Triv that he isn't making any sense with his flailing and hoping he will cool down and come to his senses tbh
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 751, Impoetic wrote:I'm town and I started posting a whole PAGE AGO. Get on it, Triv!!
Well, I don't have much to say about your posts other than hey seem townie based on the fact that it seems like you're starting to figure out what I'm talking about. Would you say you agree with me, despite being skeptical about me thinking I've found all the scum day one?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 752, Bacde wrote:
In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
Is this a regular occurrence for you, finding all 3 scum with absolute certainty d1?

Also, Tam, I don't like your last post on the previous page. I think that's totally fake. Why would you "hope" your SR is innocent? Why would you be so certain now when you were wishy-washy a moment ago? Sure, this "I got both scum" gimmick is incredibly incriminating, but I don't see how that sudden conviction makes sense. Your forewarning doesn't make it any better.

Predit: Um, what? Bacde? Those last three posts were abysmal, especially when taken in conjunction to the ones you made just this page. Since when have you SR'd Tam?

I'm trying to point out to Triv that he isn't making any sense with his flailing and hoping he will cool down and come to his senses tbh
I'm making so much sense and you aren't doing anything to defend yourself except for claim that I'm flailing.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Trivium »

It's true that my excitement of finding all three scum has reached critical mass, and my post about your meta doesn't make much sense, I do agree. That's why I don't generally look at / care about meta because people can change it or do pretty much anything. Anyways, arguing about it is WIFOM, so it's a matter of opinion and I'll stop. How about everything else though?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 754, Trivium wrote:

I'm making so much sense and you aren't doing anything to defend yourself except for claim that I'm flailing.
I actually haven't tried to defend myself from your accusations
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 756, Bacde wrote:
In post 754, Trivium wrote:

I actually haven't tried to defend myself from your accusations
Well there you go.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Bacde, you've been repeatedly saying things directed at Trivium that I can only imagine you saying to/about someone you believe to be town-sided.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 758, Impoetic wrote:Bacde, you've been repeatedly saying things directed at Trivium that I can only imagine you saying to/about someone you believe to be town-sided.
I wonder why that is

I mean I just made a deal with Triv and voted for someone who he thinks is scum and I actually agree about

I'll let you figure out why I'm talking to Triv as tho I think he is town lol
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Triv you are posting more now then back when you were not being suspected. That's evidence of scum not wanting to get lynched. Maybe you are town who doesn't know what's going on, but you're a good day 1 lynch, imo. I don't buy the pity party, sorry.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 759, Bacde wrote:
In post 758, Impoetic wrote:Bacde, you've been repeatedly saying things directed at Trivium that I can only imagine you saying to/about someone you believe to be town-sided.
I wonder why that is

I mean I just made a deal with Triv and voted for someone who he thinks is scum and I actually agree about

It was a sudden switch. You said you'd revote him a moment ago. You can't blame me for being confused, especially when you use the word "compromise" in the one of same posts as if you would still prefer to vote him or something.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 760, MURDERCAT wrote:Triv you are posting more now then back when you were not being suspected. That's evidence of scum not wanting to get lynched. Maybe you are town who doesn't know what's going on, but you're a good day 1 lynch, imo. I don't buy the pity party, sorry.
LOL I don't care if anyone 'buys' that, I just wanted some of it off my chest, because I was pissed. I'm posting more now than when I was not being suspected because I found the scum team. What do you think of that whole ordeal, by the way?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 761, Impoetic wrote:
In post 759, Bacde wrote:
I wonder why that is

It was a sudden switch. You said you'd revote him a moment ago. You can't blame me for being confused, especially when you use the word "compromise" in the one of same posts as if you would still prefer to vote him or something.
I said compromise because Triv wanted me or Irao

Just vote Tam with us we can deal with Triv being obstinate later

Yeah I switched suddenly but my read on Tam switched suddenly too, and Tam's vote on Triv doesn't read like a bus to me so I think Triv could be town

plus his "woe is me" posts really hit me in the heart, I dunno maybe I'm a sucker :wink:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 762, Trivium wrote:
In post 760, MURDERCAT wrote:Triv you are posting more now then back when you were not being suspected. That's evidence of scum not wanting to get lynched. Maybe you are town who doesn't know what's going on, but you're a good day 1 lynch, imo. I don't buy the pity party, sorry.
LOL I don't care if anyone 'buys' that, I just wanted some of it off my chest, because I was pissed. I'm posting more now than when I was not being suspected because I found the scum team. What do you think of that whole ordeal, by the way?
this actually seems like a town post to me

The confbias, it is real
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Bacde »

Trivium--the player to enter the Bacde crucible and live to tell the tale
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 764, Bacde wrote:
In post 762, Trivium wrote:
this actually seems like a town post to me

The confbias, it is real
Do you really think that after transcend I'm going to back off because scum told me I had confbias? :lol:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Scum can do this just as well as town I think.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Trivium »

Bacde is working way more to get me off of his 'townreads' than he is to get his scumreads lynched. So when he tells me I have confirmation bias it makes me want to laugh.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

He was saying he himself had confirmation bias, I think.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 769, Impoetic wrote:He was saying he himself had confirmation bias, I think.
+++
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

I kinda buy Triv's pity party but at the same time I'm tempted to lynch him for being useless but he did seem to work with bacde so I guess not??

I just finished my re-read, Triv looks better/more sincere when I read his early posts, ira looks not as confirmed scum as I thought but still a scumlord.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

Trivium: agree that ira is scum but bacde-tam team is laughable, sorry. You are tunnelling super hard atm off a shaky preflip associative

After reading everything I still feel an ira lynch is the best option. Compare ira's flailing and triv's flailing and it looks clear to me the former is scum and the latter is town imo

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I have a sinking feeling both ira and triv could be town.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

Then who is scum, Jae?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”