Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Trivium »

Ohh... I have one. How about the fact that we were all looking at ira being scum, and then I just happened to be quickly voted by a bunch of people, a couple of them which haven't posted very frequently?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Trivium »

Or how about the fact that I haven't seen anyone make a solid case on me?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Trivium »

Burden of proof. Prove to me that I'm scum somehow, and tell me why, and then I'll either tell you that you're wrong and why or be like "Actually yeah, if I were you I'd vote me too, carry on."
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 677, Trivium wrote:Burden of proof. Prove to me that I'm scum somehow, and tell me why, and then I'll either tell you that you're wrong and why or be like "Actually yeah, if I were you I'd vote me too, carry on."
Actually don't carry on, because I'm town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

If I were to refuse to vote Accountant today (because I think they'll be an asset if town) and murdercat (because I used to have a fairly confident tr on him and because of Jae's meta, which could count for a lot), who would you have me vote d1, Trivium?
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Tam »

And....going back to read up on all the things they've been saying is just too hard? I feel it's extremely scummy to just sit there and go, "Oh well, it's useless. Why bother?" which seems to be your entire defense. Like you don't believe you are good, so why would we? What's the point in trying to defend it?
#PacifismPissesMeOff! (A joke, but really this does irritate me.)

I was not suspicious of you enough to actually vote you just based off what they said, not nearly as much as now that I saw how you reacted to it all. For me, that is what cemented my vote. I do not think you are stupid, or the village idiot, but rather disinterested and maybe a bit lazy....oh and scummy.

I give up.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 679, Impoetic wrote:If I were to refuse to vote Accountant today (because I think they'll be an asset if town) and murdercat (because I used to have a fairly confident tr on him and because of Jae's meta, which could count for a lot), who would you have me vote d1, Trivium?
Iraon. I made a mistake thinking that he would vote me if he was scum, and murdercat corrected me on that. VOTE: Iraonvp I've cleared my head a bit.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 680, Tam wrote:And....going back to read up on all the things they've been saying is just too hard? I feel it's extremely scummy to just sit there and go, "Oh well, it's useless. Why bother?" which seems to be your entire defense. Like you don't believe you are good, so why would we? What's the point in trying to defend it?
#PacifismPissesMeOff! (A joke, but really this does irritate me.)

I was not suspicious of you enough to actually vote you just based off what they said, not nearly as much as now that I saw how you reacted to it all. For me, that is what cemented my vote. I do not think you are stupid, or the village idiot, but rather disinterested and maybe a bit lazy....oh and scummy.

I give up.
Well then you're wrong, because I am very interested in this game and have been looking through quite a lot of it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:25 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sorry, my input's gonna be light this weekend until monday
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

Tam, if he's scum, who's his partner? I'm sorry for being so lazy and neutral this game, but I really don't connect with most of the arguments here. Is there a bus hidden in the 6 votes on him? Or maybe it's Ira, who spent all day arguing with him but isn't voting now?

(At this point, for childish reasons, I really don't believe he's scum, so I guess this question's a bit irrelevant, but I'd still like to level with you since people are scumreading you and, while I think what you've said so far has been towny, I also think I'm townreading scum somewhere and you're one of the people who could fake it -- esp. since you haven't posted as much as many others have this game. Uhh, did that make any sense? I'm not the best at writing coherently.)
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Trivium »

It seems like everyone who's on my wagon hasn't even explained themselves. It's really weird because it seems like everybody on my wagon is sheeping everybody else. I honestly would like to hear some reasoning as to why I'm scum so I can defend myself rather than feeling sorry for myself. And in that sense I'd have to say that I agree with tam, my defense has practically consisted of purely being pissed off, but I can't defend myself if you guys don't attack.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Bacde »

unvote

I'm still willing to lynch Xkfyu as a joke Triv
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Bacde »

tbh I feel bad now something about Triv's emotional ploy makes me feel pity and also feel that he is town
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Bacde »

Thinking Jarjar could be scum
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 686, Bacde wrote:
unvote

I'm still willing to lynch Xkfyu as a joke Triv
No, You're not doing this. If you genuinely feel bad about voting me, you can tell me why you did it in the first place.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 89, Bacde wrote:
In post 88, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 84, Bacde wrote:
In post 48, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 45, Trivium wrote:VOTE: iraonavp
Don't like voting the same person in RVS
Don't like the way he responded to pressure
Don't like how he casually mentioned his town-read on me
Youre both town.

Lets make a townbloc
oh man we are going to butt heads really hard this game
I know you are most likely town.

Talk with me. Your points on Triv are good, but i think hes being dumbtown tbh
He's not, I just played a game with Triv

He's scum, look at the way he opened all nervous about wagons for no reason, and he is criticizing some players for wagoning with him but not others? He doesn't make any sense from a town pov.

He criticized players who hopped on the IaI wagon without explaining their reads but liked Jarjar's vote on the wagon for some reason, yet his top (contrived) critique of Jarjar is that he isn't explaining his reads.

He's already caught up in contradicting ideas and its only page 4 lol
In post 87, Bacde wrote:
In post 78, Trivium wrote:Mainly town. His vote may have seemed opportunistic, but he also added an FOS on IaI with kind of solid reasoning, so that's a town-read from me. However I would like it if he gave his opinion on other things as well, such as my scum-read on yourself.
omg this is such obvious bs man its page 4 why are you explaining so much

no town would have thought this much about things already you are just spewing stuff to sound good lol
This is all I could find about your scumread on me, bacde. And not a lot of it makes much sense. I don't get what you were talking about with the nervous wagons. Criticized some players for wagoning me but not others because I thought some players were just sheeping with me and I don't like sheeping whether it's with me or not. At least at that point jarjar added some stuff to it as well. Contradicting ideas is NAI, and I actually townread it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Trivium »

And for 87 my answer to that is that I play one game at a time, so I'm hyperfocused on everything that happens no matter what point in the game it is at. Post 78 was fine, I don't get your problem with it.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Tam »

Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
Tam
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 396, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 392, Trivium wrote:I'm not going to defend myself any more either, so you can either fuck off or mislynch.
This is the scum claim. First of all this level of "anger" is usually a matter of pent up frustration, it doesn't just come out in one post, especially since Trivium isn't THAT much more under pressure than he was in his last couple posts and he wasn't particularly angry there. It's very early for the "mislynch me" ultimatum, which indicates that we're probably on the right track here.
I don't know how to defend myself against this. If you think my anger was manufactured, sure. I don't know how I'm supposed to say it's not, other than just tell you that I get legitimately angry when I'm voted as town, and that mislynching me should matter to you whether or not it's early in the game or later.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Trivium »

I don't post larger posts because I feel like there's no reason for me to, unless I'm making a case or some exceptions. I feel like I do post a lot of content, but whether or not I do, I don't really care because I'm at least posting what I know at whatever moment I know it. I guess I just have a lot of time so I can just say what I think whenever I want to.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Tam »

Hmmmm UNVOTE: Trivium now that he is defending himself. I want to see where this goes.
Tam
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 688, Bacde wrote:Thinking Jarjar could be scum
Same, and I agree with the post above that too, but could you answer my question about I Am Innocent? He did nothing wrong.

If I find myself only willing to vote in 2 lurkers out of such a large pool, I usually figure I'm doing something wrong; I don't embrace it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 692, Tam wrote:Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
Perhaps you're right. By the way, that wasn't an accusation, but my way of saying, "I could be wrong about you more easily than some others."

I definitely think I'm wrong on someone.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Trivium »

Tam, if people being really passive about stuff is scummy to you, why aren't you voting Imp? Seriously this is some of the most passive play I've ever seen, I think it's NAI but what's your read on her tam?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Trivium »

Murdercat's vote on me is weird because the only reasoning for it I can find is 383 and in 401 he claims he's not pushing for my lynch, even though he made a case against me... and the case consisted of saying that I was too aggressive for my meta, which is not a good reason to scumread someone in the first place, especially because I simply like changing the way I play. The other reason he seems to scumread me is because he thinks I should of unvoted at certain points if I was town, which makes sense but is really kind of reachy reasoning to vote for, so murdercat is one of the people I want to hear about why they scumread me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”