Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 470, iraonavp wrote:
In post 464, Accountant wrote:Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
No, that's just what you're saying so nobody changes their mind and you lose your position. If I was really scum-aligned then you wouldn't need to tell other people to ignore me, it's just you're afraid that what I'm saying will get through to enough people and you will lose your mislynch.
Yeah OK this is a load of bull. Also I'm confused about what's going on and I want to get rid of the confusion so.
VOTE: iraonvp
Give a solid response to the question murdercat asked you. You have like 4 people all saying the same thing, and one of them is the IC.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

Yes, it is null, that's what I said so many times already!
then if you know giving reasoning is a standard and ordinary thing to do then it only makes sense that not giving reasoning is a pretty strong clue about someones alignment yeah?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 216, JaeReed wrote:Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.
See, you are just saying anyone who disagrees with you is scum-aligned, but you're actually the one who's wrong because of previous fragile opinions.

I think that Town Mafioso is somewhat town-aligned, anyway. Probably my strongest town-aligned read other than JaeReed, I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 473, iraonavp wrote:
In post 469, Accountant wrote:
No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd
You do realize JaeReed is innocent child...

You and MURDERCAT are scum-aligned trying to make me look bad. JaeReed is just mislead.
No, this s the most ironic post I've seen. You're scum trying to make them look bad, and you're trying to also do it to the IC.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 465, Accountant wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 475, Trivium wrote:
In post 464, Accountant wrote:Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
No, that's just what you're saying so nobody changes their mind and you lose your position. If I was really scum-aligned then you wouldn't need to tell other people to ignore me, it's just you're afraid that what I'm saying will get through to enough people and you will lose your mislynch.
Yeah OK this is a load of bull. Also I'm confused about what's going on and I want to get rid of the confusion so.
Give a solid response to the question murdercat asked you. You have like 4 people all saying the same thing, and one of them is the IC.
I did already explain why, several times. You are clearly confused and not reading properly.

Only three people are saying that, and two of them are scum-aligned... That's a bad reason to vote me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 477, iraonavp wrote:
In post 216, JaeReed wrote:Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.
See, you are just saying anyone who disagrees with you is scum-aligned, but you're actually the one who's wrong because of previous fragile opinions.

I think that Town Mafioso is somewhat town-aligned, anyway. Probably my strongest town-aligned read other than JaeReed, I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
This troubles me because I scumread mafioso and it seems like he can't be partnered with iraon because iraon townreads mafioso when he has a wagon on him.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 480, iraonavp wrote:
I did already explain why, several times. You are clearly confused and not reading properly.

Only three people are saying that, and two of them are scum-aligned... That's a bad reason to vote me.
Holy shit first of all it's four, I'm asking you to as well, and second of all answer the fucking question.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 476, Accountant wrote:
Yes, it is null, that's what I said so many times already!
then if you know giving reasoning is a standard and ordinary thing to do then it only makes sense that not giving reasoning is a pretty strong clue about someones alignment yeah?
No, because it's WIFOM.

That doesn't even make sense.

You are just messing with me now to find things to criticize me about, you already showed that you understood before.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 466, iraonavp wrote:JaeReed, you think both the players who are most likely scum-aligned are town-aligned, and you think I'm scum-aligned.
That's your opinion. I don't think you're scum-aligned so much as I did before because you've been looking like you're being victimized... but your reads on Murder and Accountant along with the reasonings for them are utter bs. Accountant could be whatever, but more likely town than not. Murder is town, end of.

They're not "most likely scum-aligned" by any stretch.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 482, Trivium wrote:
In post 480, iraonavp wrote:

Holy shit first of all it's four, I'm asking you to as well, and second of all answer the fucking question.
I answered several times, most recently in .
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

At this point I frankly wouldnt be surprised if ira tried to pusb a theory about this being secretly a bastard game and jae is the mafia IC. It wouldn't be any sillier than his other theories tbh

Oh god im doing the thing I said not to do, gonna pop out now before he drags me into a 50 page gandalf wall of re-read blocking

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 477, iraonavp wrote:I don't have many town-aligned reads yet.
Man I have too many. Even MC is looking better to me lately.

I dont like this wagon. I think scum might just be in the inactives.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

How would you expect scum to react to the back and forth with Ira if Ira was indeed town? Because if I had to point a finger at anything to describe it it'd be what Trivium posted around that time.
"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

like an IAI/Town Mafioso scumteam seems pretty probable to me right now
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 478, Trivium wrote:
No, I answered every question I can. It's just that MURDERCAT pretends like I didn't answer the question and asks it again, to create the illusion that I am being evasive.
Except jae also thinks the same. Is jae also mafia contributing to the illusion? Holy shit your arguments are downright absurd

You and MURDERCAT are scum-aligned trying to make me look bad. JaeReed is just mislead.
No, this s the most ironic post I've seen. You're scum trying to make them look bad, and you're trying to also do it to the IC.
No I'm town-aligned! I already said I know JaeReed is innocent child, that's impossible.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 479, JaeReed wrote:
In post 465, Accountant wrote:
In post 463, Trivium wrote:I dunno maybe he wasn't quite dodging or anything like that... I think that was just an inability to answer the question because of miscommunication.
You sound a lot like you're scum unsure whether to bus or save your partner right now dude
You are no longer one of my representatives. I thought he looked like gleeful scum.

They are reacting to the back and forth by starting it and trying to lynch me...

I clearly answered MURDERCAT's question, then he kept asking it in different ways and acted all aggressive about it, he didn't really want to know my answer, he wanted to bait me into responding. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. And Accountant is just fueling the fire, trying to lynch me.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:Man I have too many. Even MC is looking better to me lately.
Lol I'm obv town and you know it
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 490, iraonavp wrote:
In post 478, Trivium wrote:

No I'm town-aligned! I already said I know JaeReed is innocent child, that's impossible.
Oh my gosh I'm town aligned too! I know! We can be town buddies! Since you told me, I know you're town, and since I told you, you know I'm town! This plan is foolproof!
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 492, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:Man I have too many. Even MC is looking better to me lately.
Lol I'm obv town and you know it
NO. NOT THIS. ANYTHING BUT THIS.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:

If I had a scum buddy like iraon I would be inactive too

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 488, Accountant wrote:

"Hey guys, I'll be busy for the next day so I won't be around to post much. [insert previously established strong read] is still town/scum." then sit back and watch ira dig his own grave
See, look! MURDERCAT probably told Accountant in the mafia chat that if I was accused that I would dig my own grave, how would Accountant know that I usually get mislynched otherwise?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 495, Accountant wrote:
In post 487, JarJarDrinks wrote:

If I had a scum buddy like iraon I would be inactive too
In fact, I'm pretty sure the people who have been posting (bar ira) are town.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 496, iraonavp wrote:

See, look! MURDERCAT probably told Accountant in the mafia chat that if I was accused that I would dig my own grave, how would Accountant know that I usually get mislynched otherwise?
rofl

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 496, iraonavp wrote:

This is paranoia, but it's reaching paranoia. Scummy paranoia. Aware that the mafia have daychat paranoia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”