JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 273, MURDERCAT wrote:Unless you think pacman is a noob who forgot to put their partner in a reads list.
It could be that. It can also be that he's perfectly happy w/ people scumreading iraonavp but wants to stay away from the wagon.

In either case I see scum motivation. I see no town motivation for ignoring one of the more prominent wagons while handing out reads on everyone else in the town like candy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ok, well I won't answer for him again.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 268, Accountant wrote:
In post 267, Xkfyu wrote:I'm heeeeeere.

Who we lynching?
iraonvp hopefully
Well, I'm only on Page 3 of my catchup but, so far, I am leaning town on iraonavp. So, I won't be supporting that wagon, as of right now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@JarJar

If you'll recall, we played in NY:193 together.

In your opinion, how much has your play changed (if at all) since that game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I do recall. I'd say my play hasn't changed at all since I've been pretty damn successful playing the way I have.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 279, JarJarDrinks wrote:I do recall. I'd say my play hasn't changed at all since I've been pretty damn successful playing the way I have.
Good. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

VOTE: evilpacman18

Posts and are spot on.

I'm all caught up now. Full reads list coming soon.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

ira is probably the player I've written the most on :?
In post 41, evilpacman18 wrote:iraonavp how many games have you played?
In post 42, evilpacman18 wrote:I would argue that confidence and self-assuredness is everything but a town tell. It's usually either a scum tell or a personality tell.
In post 227, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 151, Bacde wrote:$5 says both iraonavp and murdercat are town
you're right
In post 228, evilpacman18 wrote: 164 -Accountant, that's why i asked how new iraon is to this game. his tone seems stuffy and formal. but he might just write like that, and it could be misleading in trying to read authenticity of his posts. I haven't noticed anything wrong with his intent.
In post 234, evilpacman18 wrote:Rn i don't think iraon is anything and I don't see much material for anyone else to have a read there. But I would also understand if people read him in either direction
In post 259, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 249, Bacde wrote:
In post 238, Accountant wrote:ira is far from obvious town
True

Shouldn't Lynch it tho
^^reasonable people
if you can't tell what the thread of my read on him is, I thought he was town earlier on, Accountant pointed out some stuff that I agreed could be a case for a scum read, but I felt like his tone obscures his intent, so I'm just waiting on deciding on that one. Idk why it's surprising to anyone that I think someone who writes kinda strange is the hardest to read in the game, but JarJar is way off the mark to say that he's the only person I've been ignoring.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:56 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 266, Trivium wrote:Accountant strikes town, but not evilpacman. Can't really read much of this, and I have to try really hard not to make up some random BS. The let's lynch xkfyu as a joke thing is really awkward, to the point where I feel like it's scummy, but weirdly scummy like it's trying to be too obvious. I also don't like how bacde brought up a previous game and claimed that jarjar had a grudge on him for being maf in it.
why does Accountant strike town and I seem scummy but the next thing you say is "lynch xykfu" thing seems scummy? Are you mixing us up? Cuz I haven't mentioned xykfu at all, that was all Accountant and I'm pretty sure it wasn't serious.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hello everyone!

Due to site downtime, I am extending the deadline by 24 hours. This will be reflected in all previous countdowns shortly. Tam's timer to pick up their role PM will also be extended by 24 hours, meaning they have until midnight tonight before I begin seeking a replacement.

For your immediate reference, the deadline is now in
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00).
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 281, evilpacman18 wrote:if you can't tell what the thread of my read on him is, I thought he was town earlier on, Accountant pointed out some stuff that I agreed could be a case for a scum read, but I felt like his tone obscures his intent, so I'm just waiting on deciding on that one. Idk why it's surprising to anyone that I think someone who writes kinda strange is the hardest to read in the game, but JarJar is way off the mark to say that he's the only person I've been ignoring.
Lol @ "Way off the mark". YOU were the one that said there wasn't much material for anyone to have a read there.

See now you're changing your story. Now what you're saying is you were townreading him earlier but you're not sure about that read because of Accountants case. That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 280, Xkfyu wrote:I'm all caught up now. Full reads list coming soon.
This will have to come tomorrow. I won't have time tonight.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 282, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 266, Trivium wrote:Accountant strikes town, but not evilpacman. Can't really read much of this, and I have to try really hard not to make up some random BS. The let's lynch xkfyu as a joke thing is really awkward, to the point where I feel like it's scummy, but weirdly scummy like it's trying to be too obvious. I also don't like how bacde brought up a previous game and claimed that jarjar had a grudge on him for being maf in it.
why does Accountant strike town and I seem scummy but the next thing you say is "lynch xykfu" thing seems scummy? Are you mixing us up? Cuz I haven't mentioned xykfu at all, that was all Accountant and I'm pretty sure it wasn't serious.
Wasn't it Bacde, not Accountant, saying to joke lynch someone? Accountant has been pretty focused on ira, and even asked why not the other lurker instead of xkfyu.

Thinking Xkfyu is lookin' ok so far.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 281, evilpacman18 wrote:if you can't tell what the thread of my read on him is, I thought he was town earlier on, Accountant pointed out some stuff that I agreed could be a case for a scum read, but I felt like his tone obscures his intent, so I'm just waiting on deciding on that one. Idk why it's surprising to anyone that I think someone who writes kinda strange is the hardest to read in the game, but JarJar is way off the mark to say that he's the only person I've been ignoring.
Lol @ "Way off the mark". YOU were the one that said there wasn't much material for anyone to have a read there.

See now you're changing your story. Now what you're saying is you were townreading him earlier but you're not sure about that read because of Accountants case. That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
You said he was ignoring him. He proved to you that he has in fact not been ignoring him. You changed your argument to fit the narrative.

Walk me through this please?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 277, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 268, Accountant wrote:
In post 267, Xkfyu wrote:I'm heeeeeere.

Who we lynching?
iraonvp hopefully
Well, I'm only on Page 3 of my catchup but, so far, I am leaning town on iraonavp. So, I won't be supporting that wagon, as of right now.
Why are you leaning town on ira? What do you believe shows town motivation in his posting?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 236, Town Mafioso wrote:You know what, youre right

This is my scum play to defend town.

Problem is: im not lynching obvious fucking town in ira/triv.

More accountant votes plz
In post 237, Town Mafioso wrote:Oh fuck its also my meta to go after strong players.

Welp lynch me
In post 243, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 242, Town Mafioso wrote:Nah.

I just dont give a shit on what you have to say since we are going to agree to disagree
In post 242, Town Mafioso wrote:Nah.

I just give a shit on what you have to say since we are going to agree to disagree
Are we all just going to ignore this?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

"You're right, this is my scum play" Strikes me as scummy. That's a defense. "Welp lynch me" Is the same thing. Defensive scum play. Also the quote change thing seems like he's caring too much about what he's saying and how he's saying it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Trivium »

Xkfyu entered in a pretty townie way to me.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:

The changing the story bit is reachy and kind of twisting what bacde is saying.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 274, Accountant wrote:i want to see pacman's defense before I say anything
This is definitely a townie post. Scum would just wait, this is kind of pushing just the right way.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Agree w/ people about Xkfyu's entrance looking townie.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I also noticed that about TM triv. His "then lynch me ok" attitude looks likes contrived bullshit. Here's another post where he does it:
In post 68, Town Mafioso wrote:If its a scumtell vote me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 287, JaeReed wrote:You said he was ignoring him. He proved to you that he has in fact not been ignoring him. You changed your argument to fit the narrative.

Walk me through this please?
C'mon. That's nitpicking my words.

Read and you should be able to see my point.

"Ignore" wasn't a great word to use. "Refusing to give a read" is all I meant. And it's not like he's denying it. He said that the reason he refused to give a read is because there wasn't material on iraonavp.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Tam »

OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
I think current site meta is aggression is read as townie. Basically people try to get out of RVS as quickly as possible to get the game rolling. I'm not sure on this though, still pretty new to the whole thing, myself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 290, Trivium wrote:"You're right, this is my scum play" Strikes me as scummy. That's a defense. "Welp lynch me" Is the same thing. Defensive scum play. Also the quote change thing seems like he's caring too much about what he's saying and how he's saying it.
Nah it's coming off as frustration, which is closer to NAI than anything. If I had to put a lean on it I'd go town. I've seen quite a few town say stuff like that. Usually only once or twice though. The repeating of it is a little weird, I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”