Town Mafioso, Bacde
iraonavp (2):
JaeReed, Accountant

Not Voting (4):
evilpacman18, Xkfyu, Tam, Trivium

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-07-18 18:00:00)
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 198, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 175, Bacde wrote:
In post 173, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 170, Bacde wrote:
In post 159, Accountant wrote:Jar is town wtf
No mafia member sits at his computer and writes a post like #46 and clicks submit. Mafia members love to try to look town and reasoned and back up all their reads with long chains of fake reasoning. Like if Jar was mafia he wouldn't blatantly sheep like that, he'd come up with his own story and then vote iraon

This is also basically why I think TM is town.
you realize you're basing a strong read on a 2nd page post right??

Accountant is scum

Still up for lynching Xkfyu as a joke
calls
Vote: Xkfyu

pls sheep
Pls stop.
you have no sense of humor

and you're voting town I think so why should I stop
@bacde, why call accountant out for his townread of me if ur townreading me too?
Oh was he voting you? I didn't check which is why I put down "I think"

I'm not sure about your alignment tbh
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 196, Trivium wrote:
In post 186, Bacde wrote:basically iraonvp is playing exactly like someone I would push for an easy lynch if I was mafia so I'm just assuming he's town and finding the more likely mafias
Maybe he seems like that because he's mafia.
maybe everyone (mafia included) is pushing him because he's playing like that

statistically, since every player is more likely to be town than mafia, I am more likely to be correct here in thinking that he is getting cop-out wagoned

so I have a better batting average with my method of scumhunting
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 194, Accountant wrote:
In post 192, Trivium wrote:
In post 190, Accountant wrote:
In post 189, Trivium wrote:What exactly is this townslip people are talking about.
Remember when JJD was sheeping you without giving reasons? That's a townslip. Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with.
Oh. I thought people were talking about some kind of ira townslip
There was no ira townslip, that was Bacde being a snarklord
well at least you're smart I'll give you that

but JJD didn't townslip

saying he townslipped is like saying the last game JJD and I played together was his first game
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 195, Trivium wrote:I like the cut of your jib.
subtle appeasement of player who is insulting Bacde with an attempt at making Bacde's arguments seem illegitimate

Accountant, I'm still willing to switch back to Trivium if you are willing to take off your blindfold and vote him with me =]
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Bacde »

Also still willing to lynch Xkfyu as a joke
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

Triv vs iraon feels a lot like early game bussing and he moved to a vote on TM once he felt he could justify it.
Well I wouldn't cry myself to sleep if Triv died, but right now I think I prefer to be on someone who I'm sure is scum.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

If ira actually townslips I might vote triv :^) Although then it wouldnt be for the association any more

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 197, Trivium wrote:Will the confirmed town please stand up and say something?
Sure. I think you're scum.

Also I'm Australian. Time zone is different to yours. Don't be impatient.

Murder is town. High confidence in this.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 208, JaeReed wrote:
In post 197, Trivium wrote:Will the confirmed town please stand up and say something?

Sorry about that. What does your confidence come from?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also, JarJar gets town points for sheeping so blatantly. I've only ever done that as town. Town don't give a damn, yo.

Honestly, though, why anyone thinks my vote was sheeping is beyond me. When I sheep I say baa and let everyone know it's a sheep. Just because I happen to vote someone after others have voted them doesn't mean it's not for my own reasons based off my own reads. You guys need to get over yourselves.

Anyways, my first newbie the guy who gave the early townread with weak reasons that weren't actually reasons to townread someone? Yeah, he was newbscum. Simple reasoning doesn't necessarily mean incorrect...In fact, Occam's razor. Wagon speed this early is NAI and it annoys me that was attempted to be used as a defense because it's not one.

Trivium seemed to posture a lot around the ira wagon. I don't like that.
Town Mafioso not paying attention to my IC status was amusing <3 He's made points I like, and I think he's town, but I don't agree with his reads.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 209, Trivium wrote:
In post 208, JaeReed wrote:

Sorry about that. What does your confidence come from?
Experience with him.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

Also, JarJar gets town points for sheeping so blatantly. I've only ever done that as town. Town don't give a damn, yo.
I mean this is what I said basically

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 61, Trivium wrote:Well, his basis apparently was that I sounded like I knew what I was doing. First of all I don't, and second of all that's not a town tell. Scum would come up with something like this to get somebody to stop pressuring them, whereas town wouldn't be trying to get people off of them that way. However, I don't believe that that's enough of a basis to lynch someone for. I think based on how fast this wagon formed, there's probably scum on it.
Yup, that's his "basis" and it's not something to townread someone for. You had posts by that point which I would have accepted as reasons to townread you. Instead he came back with something NAI and more personality related. Hence, no real basis. The wagon came about for pressure on the slot, not to lynch him.
In post 62, Trivium wrote:
In post 56, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Iraonvp

I think I will always think you are scum in every game. Let's wagon this so I can get a read here please.
In post 58, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

Wagon, yo. Also, don't like early townreads with no real basis. Generally comes from scum.
these are examples of bad sheeping
This is annoying because I wasn't sheeping. Murder's post here was pretty bad I'll admit. He negated any real pressure his vote would have. I can understand why people pushed him, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a strong town read for me.
In post 65, Town Mafioso wrote:
In post 61, Trivium wrote:Well, his basis apparently was that I sounded like I knew what I was doing. First of all I don't, and second of all that's not a town tell. Scum would come up with something like this to get somebody to stop pressuring them, whereas town wouldn't be trying to get people off of them that way. However, I don't believe that that's enough of a basis to lynch someone for. I think based on how fast this wagon formed, there's probably scum on it.
In post 45, Trivium wrote:VOTE: iraonavp
Don't like voting the same person in RVS
Don't like the way he responded to pressure
Don't like how he casually mentioned his town-read on me
Your vote belongs somewhere else
This is a good point.
In post 67, Trivium wrote: Don't do that. Don't tell people where to put their vote at this stage in the game. It's a scumtell.
This is a bad reaction to a good point.
In post 68, Town Mafioso wrote:If its a scumtell vote me.

Based on what you said in 61 you dont support a lynch on your current vote.

Stop hindering my way of getting an early game townbloc
I wish people would stop trying to force townbloc's. They happen or they don't, but if they happen it should be naturally formed.
In post 69, Town Mafioso wrote:

Wagon, yo. Also, don't like early townreads with no real basis. Generally comes from scum.
Opportunism
MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Iraonvp

I think I will always think you are scum in every game. Let's wagon this so I can get a read here please.
Looks like an RVS and honestly not as serious as one above.
Being serious gets reactions. Reactions generate conversation, which helps get reads. Which is the point of RVS wagons. Whether it was a minor ping to me or not is irrelevant because what we're aiming for there is his reaction to being scumread and wagoned. So you should generally act as though it's a full scumread for maximum effect.
In post 70, Trivium wrote: Early game townbloc is the stupidest idea since the backwards toilet paper roll. Sure, it would be nice, but you don't know who's town and who's not. Or at least, you shouldn't. Also, please back up your statements with reasoning and stuff. VOTE: Mafioso
I don't like this but not sure if that's just because it's a vote on a townread. I like the first sentence but everything after that just feels awful.
In post 73, Trivium wrote:Also I'm town, jaereed is town, that leaves 7 town to three mafia, so everybody else has almost a 1/3 chance of being mafia. That terrifies me. And no, you haven't.
Why does this terrify you? Those odds are more in your favour if you're town, no?
In post 74, Trivium wrote:Explain your town reads Mafioso. Do that and I will be content.
I...don't like this, but I'm thinking Mafioso is town so the reasoning I don't like it goes down the drain. (Being that it reads like coaching)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 212, Accountant wrote:
I mean this is what I said basically
Yup, and I agree with you on more than just that, but I don't think anything I find agreeable is something that you wouldn't have said as scum.

Basically, I'm having trouble reading you.

Side note: Hi, I'm an Auditor :P Hate me yet?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't mind if you're uncertain on my alignment as long as you vote iraon with me

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Actually, not sure on Mafioso being town. The insistence that Triv is dumb town pings me in a large way.

Liking Bacde for town as of page 5.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 127, iraonavp wrote:

That's a really simplistic way of looking at things. My read on Trivium does have basis.

It's not even a strong read, I hate how I'm being forced to defend something that was just an offhand vague feeling in the first place.
@Accountant, to clarify, you believe the frustration here is fake? Or you believe the frustration here is not town frustration (either by being scum or NAI)? If the latter, please verify which of those you're reading it as.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 129, Trivium wrote:UNVOTE: Town Mafioso Purely because of the amount he's posted. I don't think at this point it's very likely that maf would post so much in the beginning.
Disregarding this, are you still reading his play as scum-aligned?

This is a trivial (ha) reason to unvote someone.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 142, MURDERCAT wrote:Holy shit are you for real? Like how are you twisting my words this much as town.

VOTE: JJD

Mafioso, do you know me?
The way this is phrased sounds like he knows that JarJarDrinks is town-aligned, look, he's basically expressing anger towards JarJarDrinks being misrepresentative, not him being scum-aligned. There's no reason for him to be upset if he actually thinks JarJarDrinks is scum-aligned anyway, he would think that he's a scum-aligned player trying to lynch him and not be bothered by it.

MURDERCAT is scum-aligned and "caught for the wrong reasons". His outrage at being accused is genuine, but only made more so by the fact that he is scum-aligned. He actually thinks that JarJarDrinks' argument is stupid, yet in his eyes it infuriatingly comes to the correct conclusion.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 151, Bacde wrote:$5 says both iraonavp and murdercat are town
I don't trust this. You haven't explained how you came to this conclusion, and if you were scum-aligned with MURDERCAT it would be easier to just read him and me as town-aligned together than to just say that MURDERCAT is town-aligned. You already said I was town-aligned, so I don't see why it's even necessary to mention me here.

Otherwise I feel like you have been vaguely town-aligned so far, but I'm wary of that because you seem experienced.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

@JaeReed: It's NAI frustration. My main concern is how that frustration seems to be calculated and presented in such a way as to paint a different picture from how reality actually is. He's acting like townies are unreasonably tunnelling him and he's helpless, whereas it's only reasonable that he be expected to explain reads on request and the point about early townreads being scummy(especially when unexplained or weakly explained) is valid.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

@iraon: That's a ridiculous case. Of course MCAT would be cheesed off if he thought scum!JJD was twisting his words to get him lynched. This is an example of what I mean when I say scum likes to justify their shit with tons of made up logic.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

How am I doing that? I doubt there is evidence to support this claim because I don't feel at all like I'm helpless or being excessively tunneled...

I don't have time to read the rest of this, I'll post tomorrow.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 222, Accountant wrote:@iraon: That's a ridiculous case. Of course MCAT would be cheesed off if he thought scum!JJD was twisting his words to get him lynched. This is an example of what I mean when I say scum likes to justify their shit with tons of made up logic.
I don't see how? If you think they're scum-aligned then you understand why they're doing it, it's not like they're really dumb and stubborn or something.

That's not even the main point of what I wrote.

MURDERCAT literally said "how are you being so misrepresentative as town"!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”