Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Saru »

In post 924, qubixes wrote:I did town read you for actually. The things before and after are what makes me scum read you. Don't understand why you're trying to needle me while having a town read. Anyway, this is going nowhere for now, so I'll leave it for tomorrow.
Ah, ok, I got it. So you admit that you town read me for the only post in the game where I agree with you. But then you scum read me for all the other posts where I'm pretty much on opposite sides of you on votes/wagons. Got it. Will keep that in mind for tomorrow. Let me just make a mental note.

Note: qubixes loves to conf-bias. :lol:
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 am

Post by MechaGoomba »

Also, if Johnny flips town, we'll want to consider lynching qubixes for . Jumping off the main wagon to a vanity vote as soon as your reasons for voting are questioned (by Saru in ) is rather obvious in its motivation.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by qubixes »

@Mecha: Wouldn't a scum Johnny flip not implicate me more? Also, obviously wasn't the reason I hopped off.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from today at 5pm EDT til Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

I’m actually glad for the extended Twilight. I think regardless of what alignment Johnny flips it will be helpful in sorting players,
In post 894, Wingback wrote:I don't like MoI's overreliance on pre-flip associatives and conditional reads i.e. Karnos is scum but if he's town, then I'm scum, as well as me and Johnny not being partnered together etc.
Aside from the fact that I implicate you as possible scum given interactions what specifically don’t you like about them? There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at reads in context of other reads and looking to establish possible pairing or ruling said pairings out.

What do you think of all the players making pre-flip associations related to Johnny? Do you like Quib’s at ?

And why are you doing it yourself at if you don’t like it from me?
In post 894, Wingback wrote:Why do you think that's more likely than me being town correctly reading Karnos as town (at that time)?
Scum have a much easier time reading players under heavy fire as Town. Heck, they have an easier time reading Town players as scum even if they aren’t under-fire. Because they know that the push on them isn’t valid.

The way you cleared karnos doesn’t feel that strong to me. Thus my suspicion that if he is Town you stand a good chance of being scum White Knighting him when things were bleak. If he ends up getting lynched you could grasp for CRC (Correct Read Credit). If he escapes the lynch it is an effective tool for buddying up.

@Mecha

How do you go from this –
In post 907, MechaGoomba wrote:Not a great hammer, but an understandable one ... if it is a hammer. The vote counter can do really strange stuff.
To this –
In post 916, MechaGoomba wrote:Masq's hammer was, as stated, all kinds of bad, and I wouldn't bat an eye if they got lynched over it.
In nine whopping posts? Especially since the tone of analysis is vastly different …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 915, qubixes wrote:I think wingback means that the most likely counter-wagons to Johnny's were your wagon and Dierfire's wagon. If Masq is scum panick hammering, he is most likely to be panicking because there is a competing scum wagon that he wants to prevent from taking off.
Why are you Garcia'ing a question to Wingback?
People stop with Garcia'ing unless the person gives you permission.
Sometimes questions to that person are for a reason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 927, qubixes wrote:@Mecha: Wouldn't a scum Johnny flip not implicate me more? Also, obviously wasn't the reason I hopped off.
...Why the hell are you thinking in terms of implicate me more? Why are you not thinking in terms of If I was scum wouldn't I have stayed on the wagon?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

Official Vote Count

JohnnyFarrar
(7): Persivul, Wingback, MagnaofIllusion, MechaGoomba, Saru, karnos, Masquerade
MagnaofIllusion
(1): MathBlade
Dierfire
(1): qubixes
Kappy
(1): Dierfire

Not Voting
(2): Kappy, JohnnyFarrar

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

JohnnyFarrar has been lynched! He was...
Townie.

Night action submission deadline: (expired on 2016-06-26 14:00:00). At that time all night actions will be locked and resolved based on last targets received (see rules in post #1 for details if you wish more)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Night has passed in our sleepy little town.

Wingback has died. He was a
Townie
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Dierfire
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why? And what are your reads since replacing in?

What do you think about end of the day?
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by qubixes »

@Mathblade: Will answer your question after Mecha answered mine.

VOTE: Saru
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Saru »

VOTE: qubixes

Oh look, I can randomly vote too! :D
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by qubixes »

Except my vote isn't random? (And I doubt Firebringer's is.)
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 937, qubixes wrote:Except my vote isn't random? (And I doubt Firebringer's is.)
You're right. It isn't. It's frustration that I caught you out on your shitty vote on Johnny. Thanks for pointing that out.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by qubixes »

Wrong again, sorry.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Saru »

Anyways, what happened to your vote on Dierfire? You seemed hesitant to vote me D1 because I was being town read by most people. You felt you couldn't push a lynch on me because of that. .

Do you think that all of a sudden that has changed, despite no evidence? Do you now suddenly think that Dierfire would be harder to lynch?

Careful, your own voting pattern is getting shifty. Wasn't that one of the reasons you questioned my slot? :lol:
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by qubixes »

We have two weeks now, instead of two days. I might vote Dierfire at some point, depending on what will happen.

And no, that wasn't the reason I thought your voting pattern looked suspicious. Not sure why I should be careful. Do you think I'm a good lynch candidate?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 935, qubixes wrote:@Mathblade: Will answer your question after Mecha answered mine.

VOTE: Saru
Or you can answer mine now as your answer to a question should not depend upon what Mecha says.

VOTE: quibixes

@Karnos -- Results. Now.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Saru »

qubixes wrote:We have two weeks now, instead of two days. I might vote Dierfire at some point, depending on what will happen.

And no, that wasn't the reason I thought your voting pattern looked suspicious. Not sure why I should be careful. Do you think I'm a good lynch candidate?
I didn't ask you when you were going to vote Dierfire. I asked you what made you change your vote from him to me over this night? The length of D2 can't be the reason you switch your vote to me given that you say you won't vote me on D1 because it'd be hard to push a lynch on me seeing as I was being town read. So that's a non-answer. But good try. +2 for effort.

Also, even if having 2 days left(plenty of time by the way, you even admit to that in )
was
a reason not to push a lynch for someone, then why even bother voting Dierfire in the first place? Why didn't you just keep your vote on Johnny before I called you out on it? Or better yet, why even try to vote anyone at all? Why not wait until D2 to put out your vote?

Also, I didn't ask
why
you thought my voting pattern looked suspicious. I asked if my voting pattern was one of the reasons you questioned my slot in the first place. Once again, non-answer. Don't worry, I found the answer for you: . You're welcome.

As for your question, yes, I think you're a good lynch candidate. Your responses to my questions have been lackluster and most importantly, contradictory. Very different from D1. You don't seem to do well under pressure.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by qubixes »

@Mathblade: I don't want to influence Mecha's answer by explaining my question. If he's not around today, I'll get to it tonight/tomorrow.

@Saru: I don't feel your questions are honest, so I don't feel compelled to answer them in an elaborate way. At least not right now.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 944, qubixes wrote: @Saru: I don't feel your questions are honest, so I don't feel compelled to answer them in an elaborate way. At least not right now.
In other words, you're nervous that you might slip up. Got it.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by qubixes »

@Saru: So impatient. If I was nervous I would have answered your questions.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 946, qubixes wrote:@Saru: So impatient. If I was nervous I would have answered your questions.
Impatient? Interesting. So what should I be patient about then? If you can't answer Mathblade's question because of the excuse you gave, then what is it that is stopping you from answering mine? The level of "honesty" in my questions shouldn't prevent you from giving an honest answer if you're town. A delayed answer is usually dishonest.

I understand, you have to talk it over with your scum buddies. Take your time.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by qubixes »

In post 947, Saru wrote:
In post 946, qubixes wrote:@Saru: So impatient. If I was nervous I would have answered your questions.
Impatient? Interesting. So what should I be patient about then? If you can't answer Mathblade's question because of the excuse you gave, then what is it that is stopping you from answering mine? The level of "honesty" in my questions shouldn't prevent you from giving an honest answer if you're town. A delayed answer is usually dishonest.

I understand, you have to talk it over with your scum buddies. Take your time.
I need to talk it over with my scum buddies? :lol:

Your apparent lack of honesty doesn't prevent me from answering your questions, that much is true. It doesn't compel me either though. If you want your questions so badly, why didn't you engage seriously with me at the end of Day 1?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Saru »

In post 948, qubixes wrote:Your apparent lack of honesty doesn't prevent me from answering your questions, that much is true. It doesn't compel me either though. If you want your questions so badly,
why didn't you engage seriously with me at the end of Day 1?
:facepalm: What do you think were all about?

If you're not compelled, then there must be a reason for this. I've already pointed out how the "honesty" of my questions can't be the reason, and you've affirmed that. So, I must ask, why aren't you compelled to answer my questions?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”