MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:38 am

Post by MCHammer »

hmmm - was away for the wk.end - there is no point IMO of keeping my vote on tyler - some of what I thought would come out of me keeping my vote on him hasn't happened, but some has & I think that is currently good enough for me. In short I feel that my vote would be better served on another player showing more obvious scumtells, rather than risk the chance of someone who may be town being lynched. There is no rush in this & I'm certain that tyler=scum will become apparent as the game progresses (if this is the case), rather than taking the risk right now - rushing now so will return this evening.

unvote
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Rishi »

groinhammer wrote:In short I feel that my vote would be better served on another player showing more obvious scumtells, rather than risk the chance of someone who may be town being lynched.
Regardless of who we lynch, there is always the risk that we could be lynching town.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:53 am

Post by ChronX »

October 22, post 308, Panzerjager: "I still want a claim from tyler "

October 23, post 322, Panzerjager: "I'm very much against his claim at this point"
"I would apperciate it if we got of of his wagon. He is quite obviously town."

Why the sudden turnaround on the claim?

Why would YOU appreciate it if we get off the wagon? What do you now know that we don't?
Effectively done with MS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:23 am

Post by PJ. »

I think I have some incite to why he won't claim, and quite honestly, if I told you why it would be missing the point. I would like to stop conversation on this and if you(Chronx,Rishi,Dasq) want to continue the conversation you're going to jump leaps and bounds on my scum list.

The turnabout simply came because something in Tyler's post clicked in my head and I positive I have a very good idea of what's going on. Also, I think it is time to stop giving Ckillor such leeway, he hasn't changed his behavior after being continuously asked andI honestly find him far more scummy then I ever did Tyler.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:57 am

Post by Dasquian »

It's an open setup. There's very obviously a doctor and two cops who don't want to claim. A scum who gets cornered may very well hint he's one of them, or even claim he is.
Anyone we pressure
may either be one of these roles or claim to be - TylerJ has already soft-claimed, so is going to be a potential target as is. It's a risk I'm happy to take.

Tyler's last post didn't sit right with me:
TylerJ wrote:ABWOP: Part of me wants to be lynched so that everyone who decided to jump on me for lame reasons will have it backfire on them. And then, perhaps they will play the game intellegently instead of rashly. Yet, the otherside of me says that I shouldn't throw in the towel and that I should try my hardest at this game.
In that post we've got spiteful "I hope you all pay for your idiocy, dunderheads!", mitigated with some awkward-sounding self-restraint. The whole effect is of someone trying to sound like they're playing emotionally, but are also very rational.

I'm keeping my vote where it is for now, but am aware that the bandwagon looks like it might be going off the boil. I am not pleased that this town is already setting a precedent for getting the willies when something interesting happens; it always heralds a long game with deadlined days.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:21 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't have the willies, and I really don't think he is scum trying to sound like a power role. I believe he is a frustrated town*not telling you what I think he is*. I'm know you have to consider that all the scum are gonna want to make us believe they are a power role but it doesn't mean it is abosolutely so.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Rishi »

Sure. I'll back off for now. I don't know if I want to hop on the ckillor bandwagon though.

Unvote, Vote: aioqwe
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Setting a non-retractable deadline for
Tuesday 20th November, 6PM GMT
, four weeks from now, give or take a few hours...

At deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, provided they have gained a majority of the votes required to lynch, in this case, 4.
If no player has at least 4 votes when deadline hits, there will be no lynch.
If players are tied on the most votes when deadline hits, then votes will be removed in the order in which they were placed, most recent to latest, until someone gains the lead. That player will be lynched.
If a regular majority is reached before deadline hits, Night will come as normal.

You've just been deadlined...

TylerJ - 3 (Jdodge, Dasquian, ChronX)
ckillor - 2 (theopor_COD, Panzerjager)
ChronX - 1 (shaft.ed)
aioqwe - 1 (Rishi)

Not Voting - aioqwe, ckillor, Max, TylerJ, groinhammer

12 alive, 7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.
Last edited by somestrangeflea on Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Rishi »

You might want to edit that vote count, ssf. It looks like my vote was simul-posted with your count.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:32 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Done!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 am

Post by PJ. »

Yeah, we deserve a deadline if this day is not over in 4 weeks.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Rishi »

[humor]If this game isn't over in four weeks, I
volunteer
to be lynched.[/humor]
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Rishi »

EBWOP: If this day isn't over in four weeks...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:58 am

Post by aioqwe »

Dasquian wrote:It's an open setup. There's very obviously a doctor and two cops who don't want to claim. A scum who gets cornered may very well hint he's one of them, or even claim he is.
Anyone we pressure
may either be one of these roles or claim to be - TylerJ has already soft-claimed, so is going to be a potential target as is. It's a risk I'm happy to take.
I believe in the case of a false claim there would be a counter-claim, if none exists then the claim would be firmer however there might still be some questions...

Rishi, I think I understand why you are voting for me, heh lurking, and I'm not too worried because it's only 1 right now, but could you provide a bit of explanation?

If he was scum he would be more willie-nillie about posting whether he is a power role, because of the counterclaim and that he isn't in everyone's best light right now. Rather, he would post suggesting he was power role but not come outright and say so.

Potential theory, is Panzer and tyler being partners... I'll need to look for more evidence but panzer seems to be avoiding the tyler wagon right now... I don't know how this fits into the larger scheme of things though...

Also, note that I tend to be a passive player as far as voting goes, hence no votes...
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Rishi »

aioqwe wrote: Rishi, I think I understand why you are voting for me, heh lurking, and I'm not too worried because it's only 1 right now, but could you provide a bit of explanation?
Rishi wrote:aioqwe -- Doing exactly what I have been accusing TylerJ of doing. I am surprised this guy doesn't have more votes. He has not really been commenting except to call this and that scummy. He uses a lot of FoS's instead of votes (scummy because you play both sides of the fence - if the person isn't scum, you can say, "Well, I didn't vote for him." And if they are scum, you say, "I was suspicious too!). Has not been helpful at all lately.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:06 am

Post by JDodge »

somestrangeflea wrote:
JDodge has been prodded, for the third and final time today...
oooooooooh sounds ominous
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 am

Post by PJ. »

aioqwe wrote: Potential theory, is Panzer and tyler being partners... I'll need to look for more evidence but panzer seems to be avoiding the tyler wagon right now... I don't know how this fits into the larger scheme of things though...
I'm avoiding the wagon because Tyler is town, It's normally pro-town to avoid lynch townies.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Max »

Fos: panzerjager

I am not on the wagon because I believe tyler MIGHT be town
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:06 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Dasquian wrote: Tyler's last post didn't sit right with me:
TylerJ wrote:ABWOP: Part of me wants to be lynched so that everyone who decided to jump on me for lame reasons will have it backfire on them. And then, perhaps they will play the game intellegently instead of rashly. Yet, the otherside of me says that I shouldn't throw in the towel and that I should try my hardest at this game.
In that post we've got spiteful "I hope you all pay for your idiocy, dunderheads!", mitigated with some awkward-sounding self-restraint. The whole effect is of someone trying to sound like they're playing emotionally, but are also very rational.
You're giving him far too much credit. This post is definitely scumy, but I doubt Tyler could pull off what you're saying based on his previous play.
Deasquian wrote:I am not pleased that this town is already setting a precedent for getting the willies when something interesting happens; it always heralds a long game with deadlined days.
I may be naive, but what good would have come from a TylerJ claim? Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious to the rest of the wagoners.

And Panzer, I've got to agree with the others, your play is erratic at best. And I'm not sure where you're getting the "obviously town" from, but that's part of the secret recipe so no one else gets to know apparently.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:14 am

Post by PJ. »

My play isn't erratic. Something just clicked, that is all. I'm absolutely positive Tyler is town. I'm willing to take a lynch to let Tyler live.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am

Post by ckillor »

is there any way to be 100% sure someone is town on day one? i don't really think so.

Vote Panzer

i really don't see how he can be so 100% sure tyler is town. especially when they both look scummy
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:23 am

Post by TylerJ »

Why is he "obviously town"? I don't like "obvious" conclusions without explanation.
QFT. Even though you are talking about me, I don't like this post. You make both of us look suspicious. And you dig your grave farther by Role-fishing.

Now it puts me in a precarious position because if I vote you people will think I am trying to distance myself from you. If I don't vote for you, I look wishy-washy. MAN!

And what is this about 'soft-claiming'. I never claimed. I said that I wouldn't simply because If I did no one would belief me even if I said I was townie. Role-claiming doesn't do a bit of good.
In that post we've got spiteful "I hope you all pay for your idiocy, dunderheads!", mitigated with some awkward-sounding self-restraint
That is what I was feeling.

Back to panzerjager. What your doing is clearly attempting to state the obvious without stating it. So I will state it for you. You think I am a cop or doctor. But if you think I am cop/doctor, why are you being so obvious? Are you role-fishing? Or maybe you think you already know who I am. But it seems either way that you are trying to tell the scum who I am. If you are town, then you just made a horrible mistake because you caused the mafia to think I am a power role. But I think you knew what you were doing.

Vote:Panzerjager
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

TylerJ wrote:
Why is he "obviously town"? I don't like "obvious" conclusions without explanation.
QFT. Even though you are talking about me, I don't like this post. You make both of us look suspicious. And you dig your grave farther by Role-fishing.

Now it puts me in a precarious position because if I vote you people will think I am trying to distance myself from you. If I don't vote for you, I look wishy-washy. MAN!

And what is this about 'soft-claiming'. I never claimed. I said that I wouldn't simply because If I did no one would belief me even if I said I was townie. Role-claiming doesn't do a bit of good.
In that post we've got spiteful "I hope you all pay for your idiocy, dunderheads!", mitigated with some awkward-sounding self-restraint
That is what I was feeling.

Back to panzerjager. What your doing is clearly attempting to state the obvious without stating it. So I will state it for you. You think I am a cop or doctor. But if you think I am cop/doctor, why are you being so obvious? Are you role-fishing? Or maybe you think you already know who I am. But it seems either way that you are trying to tell the scum who I am. If you are town, then you just made a horrible mistake because you caused the mafia to think I am a power role. But I think you knew what you were doing.

Vote:Panzerjager
You're an idiot. I was never role-fishing, I was simply saying hey guys pull off him, I think I have something in mind. And when did anyone say I thought you were a power-role. I simply thought you were vanilla town that was actually doing something useful by not claiming. Claiming Vanilla townie is absolutely pointless, because A: you can't prove your claim unless you are lynched, and B. You use up vanilla townies main function(being a meat sheild for the power roles). If you are on the lin to be lynched, you're not helping the town via scum-hunting, thusly demoting yourself to meat sheild for a kill.

How was I "trying to tell scum who you were" when I said, "I'm not telling you what I think he is" That doesn't give the mafia anything. Tyler you have used up your usefulness.
Unvote, Vote:TylerJ

P.S the reason I was considered to be scummy is because i stuck my neck out for you. I really hope you die a terrible death, and it'll be even sweeter if you are mafia.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Whoah. So, first you were happy to be on his bandwagon. Then you spotted something that made you positive he's town, and now you're voting him anyway.
Panzerjager wrote:I'm absolutely positive Tyler is town. I'm willing to take a lynch to let Tyler live.
Panzerjager wrote:I really hope you die a terrible death, and it'll be even sweeter if you are mafia.
How is that good town play? Hint: it's not.
Unvote TylerJ, vote PanzerJager
[size=84]QUACK[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”