booboodafool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:22 am

Post by booboodafool »

The Fonz wrote:
booboodafool wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
I find it an extraordinarily useful tell, so the onus is on you (and booboo) to demonstrate why it isn't, if you don't want it used. Do you not accept that scum have reason to hide behind other people's arguments in order to cause mislynches without being too strongly associated with the lynch? In the same way I think any vote made with the justification 'we're nearing deadline and any lynch is better than none' is scummy.
Basically a person C is a bandwagoner. Ok im a bandwagoner. But so is everyone else in this game. The fact that agreeing with someone makes them mafia is ludicrous.

I've already responded to your accusations. I dont feel like looking back that far for it but i'll quote it the next you bring it up
Not quite. A person C voter is a bandwagoner who hides behind someone else's argument in doing so.
You just wont give up will you? :roll:
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Can someone please state exactly what the Zeppo or Zorg b/w is all about? Or a link to the original argument or something?
I'm back!
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Mastermind of Sin (2) -- Flare, The Venerable Zorg
White (3) -- Sir Tornado, Yamahako, Toaster Strudel
booboodafool (1) -- KaleiÐoscøpe
The Venerable Zorg (3) -- Beastly, Erg0, Aimee
Toaster Strudel (3) -- Lemming1607, Simenon, ZONEACE
Zeppo (6) -- Ether, Setael, Mastermind of Sin, JDodge, Niv, Flameaxe

Not Voting: booboodafool, White, The Fonz, Zeppo
22 alive, 12 to lynch. 7 to lynch at deadline.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Zeppo »

Sir Tornado wrote:Can someone please state exactly what the Zeppo or Zorg b/w is all about? Or a link to the original argument or something?
The original case on me was in post 972 which I responded to in post 974 and then I don't think anyone ever bothered responding to to my post although I might have missed it.

And then more recently votes have come over from the last page or so because I wanted to lynch TS because I thought (and still do think) he is scum but despite the fact he claimed to be a cop.
Beastly
Beastly
Townie
Beastly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Beastly »

I've not properly caught up with the whirlwind of the cop claims. As it stands I don't think we should lynch either, if one of them's lieing they will get caught out soon enough. I will go back and evalaute in more detail, when I get a spare half hour.

Moving on my vote's still pretty happy where it is.
The Venerable Zorg wrote:I'll catch up and post my thoughts tomorrow.
Zorg had some heat, dissapeared, re-appeared posted the above and has since dissapeared again. For what it's worth he still looks the scummiest to me.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Setael »

Just for lurking, or do you have any other reasons to suspect zorg?
Beastly
Beastly
Townie
Beastly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Beastly »

Basically here. . . as I state I've not gone into depth of the last ten or so pages, revolving around the cops and the push at White, but being as I suspected Zorg before and he's not produced anything since, I see no real reason to move my vote.

I will however try to get totally caught up and post anything that I feel jumps out.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by Simenon »

I need to catch up on this game.

Unvote
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Beastly wrote: Zorg had some heat, dissapeared, re-appeared posted the above and has since dissapeared again. For what it's worth he still looks the scummiest to me.
While I agree this behaviour is scummy, it should be noted that...
Beastly wrote:Sir Tornado wants to apply pressure to the lurkers, now from my understanding this would be an easy case for scum to go after people, picking on the lurkers, something to look for. Especially those after me haha.
Beastly wrote:Tornado it is again in 312 pushing for the lurkers, again I see this as somewhat a mafia ploy, yes it could be seen pro-town but it could also be looking to shift the scum attack in a different direction.
I'm back!
Beastly
Beastly
Townie
Beastly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Beastly »

Valid point - but it's also worth noting that I was voting Zorg before his recent dissapearance, the fact he's gone on a lurk doesn't help me any better about him. If I'd come straight into bat and attack Zorg for lurking and nothing else you'd have me by the short and curlies for pulling people up for attacking the lurker hunt. Simple fact is Zorg had pressure albeit mild on him and has since dissapeared.
Beastly
Beastly
Townie
Beastly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Beastly »

EBWOP - That should read "feel any better about him". I ought to read my posts before I type.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Beastly wrote: Zorg had some heat, dissapeared, re-appeared posted the above and has since dissapeared again. For what it's worth he still looks the scummiest to me.
Beastly wrote:Sir Tornado wants to apply pressure to the lurkers, now from my understanding this would be an easy case for scum to go after people, picking on the lurkers, something to look for. Especially those after me haha.
Beastly wrote:Tornado it is again in 312 pushing for the lurkers, again I see this as somewhat a mafia ploy, yes it could be seen pro-town but it could also be looking to shift the scum attack in a different direction.
Irrelevant. You're comparing apples to oranges.
Permanent V/LA.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Setael wrote:Just for lurking, or do you have any other reasons to suspect zorg?
There was a wagon on Zorg well before he started lurking, it's just taken this long for people to start paying attention. I find this post slightly disingenuous.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:45 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
It would be actually great if you stopped talking in metaphors.
I'm back!
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 am

Post by JDodge »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
But this is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you've got a moment, it's a twelve-story crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour porterage and an enormous sign on the roof saying 'This Is a Large Crisis.'

Bonus points to whomever gets the reference first.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

Gotta love Blackadder. :D
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:11 am

Post by Setael »

erg0 wrote:
setael wrote:Just for lurking, or do you have any other reasons to suspect zorg?
There was a wagon on Zorg well before he started lurking, it's just taken this long for people to start paying attention. I find this post slightly disingenuous.
You are assuming Beastly agrees with every point everyone else has made against Zorg. Why is that a given? Don't you think you should make him clarify what he thinks is scummy about Zorg rather than letting him make general statements without giving reasons?
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
But this is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you've got a moment, it's a twelve-story crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour porterage and an enormous sign on the roof saying 'This Is a Large Crisis.'

Shut up JDodge. Go back to your lurking.
I'm back!
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:34 am

Post by JDodge »

Sir Tornado wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:

Look at me I'm a helpful contributor
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:

You were better off lurking. Seriously.
I'm back!
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Simenon »

Sir Tornado wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:

You were better off lurking. Seriously.
HI SIR TORNADO :wub:
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Simenon »

In other news, pyramid quoting lawl.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Simenon »

In other news, can't make a detailed post until the weekend.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by Niv »

niv regained nusy status. streem of concious w/in the nex day or soi
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Conscious*
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”