New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Shaziro »

And that makes me think Zakk might be town. Because he was dead on the money if that is right. I definitely sheeped too much, partly because of being intimidated by the size of the thread, partly because I was busy in other things. Let's fix that. Soon as I get a VC, I'll drop a vote somewhere, and we can kick into high gear.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3049, Shaziro wrote:Alright so looking back at Titus and Ircher's interactions, I could see that being distancing. It looks like Ircher was going along with Titus, and Titus didn't mind and was defending Ircher, but the moment somebody mentioned it Titus switched into hardcore "NOPE DEFINITELY NOT LINKED TO THIS PERSON SHHHHH" mode. Ircher tried to explain things, and Titus slammed on the gas again. Even with daytalk, I can see them definitely wanting to show everybody that distance between them and drive a hard wedge in that thought. That's not looking good. Ircher, the scum motivation for directing town PRs to a town target would be eliminating town, and eliminating the odds that a town PR kills you or your scumbuddy. That should be blatantly obvious to you, and asking me to "show you the scum motivation" in that is ridiculous. What's the current Vote Count looking like?
This is non-sense. The whole "coaching" thing is absurd.

It also depends on Ircher being scum, yet big shock no one is pushing Ircher is scum.

This boils down to Titus is defending her townreads, so let's spam the thread with that so Titus doesn't have enough time/energy to look at the votes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Shaziro »

You're assuming that I'm going to vote -you-, and not the person that I have been talking about so far. That's just defensiveness. I also didn't say you were coaching, I said he was sheeping you and you defended him. Those are objectively true things that happened. It is also objectively true that, after people brought it up, you started distancing hard, telling him to do his own thing. We know that scum had daytalk, so you wouldn't have to be coaching him. But he would be following you, and you defending him, if you were coaching him in a daytalking PT. Which is exactly what we've seen.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 3049, Shaziro wrote:Alright so looking back at Titus and Ircher's interactions, I could see that being distancing. It looks like Ircher was going along with Titus, and Titus didn't mind and was defending Ircher, but the moment somebody mentioned it Titus switched into hardcore "NOPE DEFINITELY NOT LINKED TO THIS PERSON SHHHHH" mode. Ircher tried to explain things, and Titus slammed on the gas again. Even with daytalk, I can see them definitely wanting to show everybody that distance between them and drive a hard wedge in that thought. That's not looking good. Ircher, the scum motivation for directing town PRs to a town target would be eliminating town, and eliminating the odds that a town PR kills you or your scumbuddy. That should be blatantly obvious to you, and asking me to "show you the scum motivation" in that is ridiculous. What's the current Vote Count looking like?
That requires me to know Copper was town in the first place.

Again, prove that I knew Copper was town before making faulty conclusions.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yeah, definitely could lynch Shaz too.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Shaziro »

If you are scum, then you know that they are not alligned with you. This means they are either scum that wants you dead if multiball, or town. Given the number of kills, I believe we're assuming multiball (multiball being scum vs scum vs town or scum vs SK vs town etc, right?). Either way, if you are scum, you know that they aren't on your side, and want them dead.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3053, Ircher wrote:
That requires me to know Copper was town in the first place.

Again, prove that I knew Copper was town before making faulty conclusions.
If you're scum, you would have known Copper was town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3054, Ircher wrote:Yeah, definitely could lynch Shaz too.
Nope. Won't do that as long as Shaz doesn't do anything inconsistent with my role read on them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 3055, Shaziro wrote:If you are scum, then you know that they are not alligned with you. This means they are either scum that wants you dead if multiball, or town. Given the number of kills, I believe we're assuming multiball (multiball being scum vs scum vs town or scum vs SK vs town etc, right?). Either way, if you are scum, you know that they aren't on your side, and want them dead.
Key part here is "If you are scum" -- Explain why you think I'm scum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Because I can't see any good town motivation for the way you acted.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

How about cuz I scumread them (Shockers)?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Egg »

Way too tired, sorry. Went golfing. Thought I'd be home before midnight at least. Thought wrong.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back from V/LA ...

I need to do a hard reset on my reads. Clearly they've been pretty smelly so far. Luckily we have a Mafia flip in Anen so I am going run MoiPuter and see what a good pool of candidates to review closer is.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Ircher »

Hrm..... Will wait for reviews and perhaps compile the Lowell case
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Summary of the Neighborhood QT -

Basically it was dead. Copper and I continued to snipe at each other. Liger showed up late, basically told us to keep it in the main thread and didn't really provide any thoughts himself which struck me as odd given his hard-on that my Night 1 activity was scummy when I was clearly V/LA. I still have reasons to lean that he's Town but I want to see what the Moiputer comes up with.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 3028, Titus wrote:*pulls hair out* These flips.

Will read up tonight/early morning.
Looks a bit like crocodile tears here. OMG U GUYZ IM SO MAD UGH WE LOST SO MANY TOWN O MAN.
In post 3041, Titus wrote:Thoughts on Lowell's fast hammer before we could discuss the my modifier based CC?
You asking permission?
In post 3063, Ircher wrote:Hrm..... Will wait for reviews and perhaps compile the Lowell case
You asking Titus' permission?

This has been pointed out before (by shaz I think? to lazy to look back), but I'm starting to see the link between titus and irch. At very least they're both trying to feel around to see what kind of traction they can get on me before they actually commit to facing my wrath.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Lowell »

preemptive defense: LOLHAMMERs are great and those who do them are great.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:28 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 3066, Lowell wrote:preemptive defense: LOLHAMMERs are great and those who do them are great.
I am DrMyShottyIzSik and I approve this message.

Brought to you by the ad council and the foundation for a better lolhammer.
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 3066, Lowell wrote:preemptive defense: LOLHAMMERs are great and those who do them are great.
In post 3067, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
I am DrMyShottyIzSik and I approve this message.

Brought to you by the ad council and the foundation for a better lolhammer.
1) Not a defense
2) Katsuki lolhammered and was wrong. Still salty about that.
3) I hate lolhammers without good reasons. (Backtracking & rehashing & distancing from wagons are not valid reasons for lolhammering)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 3065, Lowell wrote:
In post 3028, Titus wrote:*pulls hair out* These flips.

Will read up tonight/early morning.
Looks a bit like crocodile tears here. OMG U GUYZ IM SO MAD UGH WE LOST SO MANY TOWN O MAN.
In post 3041, Titus wrote:Thoughts on Lowell's fast hammer before we could discuss the my modifier based CC?
You asking permission?
In post 3063, Ircher wrote:Hrm..... Will wait for reviews and perhaps compile the Lowell case
You asking Titus' permission?

This has been pointed out before (by shaz I think? to lazy to look back), but I'm starting to see the link between titus and irch. At very least they're both trying to feel around to see what kind of traction they can get on me before they actually commit to facing my wrath.
Way to misrepresent what prople said.
VOTE: Lowell - Shotty - Bus Lowell and we may give you some towncred
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:25 am

Post by zakk »

permanently retired

see here for more info
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:19 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

If I were scum I would have already made them bus me so I can gets my title
#freeShotty
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Lowell »

I've thought about it and I'm going to give this game a punch in the arm with an unsolicited claim.

I am a 2-shot vigilate

I killed KTS on night one and Anen on night two
. KTS I killed because he was the second-leading wagon and I felt like if he had lived we'd have just fought the same battle in D2 as we did in D1 and he probably would have been lynched anyway. Also I figured scum weren't going to kill him for that same reason. I was on the fence on him. I had some slightly stronger reads, but no one I was so confident in that I couldn't pass up. This kill was of debatable quality, but I mostly still think it was an okay play. I killed Anen for various reasons I don't need to dwell on, but mostly I felt he was coasting and a bit too polished. He had already talked his way out of a (minor) wagon, so I was worried we had missed our chance to lynch him.

I'm claiming for a couple of reasons. Mostly, scum have been shitty shitty scumhunters and I want to narrow the field to help them do our job for us. Now that I'm VT I don't think I'll be a target. Also if there's a doc they're probably like "wtf do I do right now" with the field this scumheavy, so I figured I'd present myself as an option (just an OPTION, I say!) if needed. If we're dealing with one big scumgroup and an SK, well maybe I shouldn't have done this, but even so I doubt I'll be the target.

Also, on the Kop hammer. While I quite obviously believed the 2-shot nature of the claim, part of me wondered whether it wasn't created in some sort of balance to a 2-shot vig kill. I still was only 50-50 at best, but it's the reason I talked myself into thinking he was scum. Also, and more importantly, I really really REALLY like LOLHAMMERs.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 am

Post by zakk »

alright so 3 things

first, i'm inclined to believe you

second, if you were 2-shot, why didn't you claim then? that could very well have saved his life, and there was no way scum could have stopped your second shot, you'd have just died while getting your second shot off

and third, what do you think of titus's 'counter-claim' now in light of the fact?
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 am

Post by zakk »

okay one more thing. thanks for killing both those people. hahahaha
permanently retired