New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I have weird thoughts, last few posts in the pt kind of made me think that Magna isn't scum.
I have no clue though, because if Nahdia was one to kill COpper thats all null.

The PT was a lot of attacking each other. Copper and magna calling each other scum.

Copper strongest scumreads were Nahdia and Nos, but they were kind of dependent on each other, which has me worried.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2998, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2985, zakk wrote:Liger abs magma move to middle section since copper was town
How does coppers alignment affect mine?
That doesn't make any sense.
Especially since he was town. How does that make move from town to null in your list?
you're less likely to be town as well as magna given the flips in the hood so far
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

liger i think there was a lot of setup spec occurring with there being 1 scum in the hood. with copper dead that kinda makes it close in on you two. however, being that copper flipped town, i think it's odd that scum would make that kill if they have a member in the hood. they'd have to know that'd make the walls close in on them, so to speak.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by zakk »

eh. maybe scum planted the idea of there being scum in the hood

who said that first anyway actually
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if copper was a townvig kill i would appreciate it being claimed. maybe. thoughts on this?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3003, zakk wrote:eh. maybe scum planted the idea of there being scum in the hood

dunno, but it's not an unreasonable assumption for anyone to make.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 3002, Nahdia wrote:liger i think there was a lot of setup spec occurring with there being 1 scum in the hood. with copper dead that kinda makes it close in on you two. however, being that copper flipped town, i think it's odd that scum would make that kill if they have a member in the hood. they'd have to know that'd make the walls close in on them, so to speak.
I know there was a lot of setup spec based on hoods, and thats why I was voting magna yesterday cause he was null-scum to me, so I thought if setup spec was accurate he had the highest chances of flipping scum. I am not 100% on that anymore now, tbh.

And i am not basing reads on setup spec, because I don't know the mod at all to do setup spec.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1444, Titus wrote:I am not in a hood. Given there's four people in it, the likelihood of scum in it is high (but not a forgone conclusion). If scum are in it, they know the names. So would you tell us who is in there?
surprise surprise
permanently retired

see here for more info
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 3003, zakk wrote:eh. maybe scum planted the idea of there being scum in the hood

I believe it was Titus?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 3001, zakk wrote:
In post 2998, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2985, zakk wrote:Liger abs magma move to middle section since copper was town
How does coppers alignment affect mine?
That doesn't make any sense.
Especially since he was town. How does that make move from town to null in your list?
you're less likely to be town as well as magna given the flips in the hood so far

I feel like these two posts are weird that they followed each other, but it also could be genuine thought process....
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

zakk's hunting seems pretty genuine to me in all honesty.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Actually thinking Zakk is town, and he truly believes Titus is scum. Though I don't think Titus is scum. I think I will have to reread her.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by zakk »

I think you should :o)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 90, Lowell wrote:FUCK YEAH! Large game!

VOTE: zakk

shotty, irch... you guys town?

titus? you town finally?

also copper is town.
In post 277, Lowell wrote:
In post 272, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 269, Lowell wrote:I'm going to throw this out there and let it marinate. See how well it ages.

magna is scum.

Something about his ISO bothers me. He wrote a lot to just agree with two short posts voting for TBG. He's written a lot about a LOT, but somehow not much. Could be this is just the way he is, but he's looking a little "coachy" to me.

Also townvibes from ETL, lessening townvibes from titus.
He is a very thorough usually.
okay, well, whatever, I'm damned sure not reading back games of someone that verbose. As I said.... consider, and come make this happen when we're done LOLhammering newbs*.

* in related news, I also plan to LOLhammer newbs.**

** but not seth. despite the sk claim (?) that guy is newbtown.
In post 925, Lowell wrote:@Magna, IMMA HAMMER NEWBS!
In post 1515, Lowell wrote:liger is clearly town. one thing that hits me the wrong way:

liger says there's a neighborhood
titus says omg who b i bet theres at least one scum
liger says pers and magna
pers votes magna

Not a good look for pers there.
In post 1731, Lowell wrote:Is zakk scum, btw? I'm really asking. bc damn I do not know.
In post 2580, Lowell wrote:@copp and zakk, ya'll ain't lynching me. move along.
In post 2692, Lowell wrote:
In post 2637, Kop wrote:VOTE: cytheflyguy

I think this is scum. Looked through his ISO and I can't get a read that says town. And that vote seems more opportunistic than a genuine vote.
Here's an opportunistic vote. And whoa do I know opportunistic votes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kop

Still happy to vote zakk if we can. But since it's going nowhere, here's another idea. This reads very much like "shit who can I find who is a plausible vote, but not a current bandwagon, and isn't likely to come back at me." Even the way it is worded "I can't get a read that says town" is equivocal as whoa. It looks vaguely like coaching, but I don't think it is. I think just kop is scum.
In post 2787, Lowell wrote:hey the kop wagon is actually happening. I'm a trend-setter. You're welcome, world.
In post 2788, Lowell wrote:
In post 2770, Kop wrote:At work atm so got a spare 2 minutes.

Lets put a stop to this waste of time wagon. I am a 2 shot commuter. I did not commute last night.
Oh I didn't see this. This is going to be dumb question for someone who has been around for over a decade, but what's a commuter?
In post 2797, Lowell wrote:VOTE: matt

I'm ready to buy him as scum. I read again and I'm worried I've grown too lenient on explaining away scum as newbtown. newbtown still applies to cy, though

I'm inclined to believe Kop claim as town. On the one hand, it's kind of a who-gives-a-shit role, as far as I can tell. However, everything about Kop's ISO looks like someone who has a claim that can bail them out and isn't so worried about a lynch because of it. I'm more inclined to think town would play this way. Frankly, I've done this. Had a good, clear, town claim and sort of pissed around most of the day knowing that if I got anywhere near mislynch I can just spout my claim and everyone will move on. I think that's what this is.
In post 2804, Lowell wrote:
In post 2799, Ircher wrote:
In post 2797, Lowell wrote:VOTE: matt

I'm ready to buy him as scum. I read again and I'm worried I've grown too lenient on explaining away scum as newbtown. newbtown still applies to cy, though

I'm inclined to believe Kop claim as town. On the one hand, it's kind of a who-gives-a-shit role, as far as I can tell. However, everything about Kop's ISO looks like someone who has a claim that can bail them out and isn't so worried about a lynch because of it. I'm more inclined to think town would play this way. Frankly, I've done this. Had a good, clear, town claim and sort of pissed around most of the day knowing that if I got anywhere near mislynch I can just spout my claim and everyone will move on. I think that's what this is.
And why is this town indicative? Quite the opp -- Town would prefer not to get nk'd whereas scum will make their fakeclaim obvious so they can use it as a "Get out of jail free" card.
What I'm saying is I've definitely leaned on a claim as town but haven't done it as scum. As scum it's more of a desperation move. So I see this as more of a town move. As though he looked at his role and thought "ah, okay, well I won't have to try very hard at first if I don't want to." But yes I get that this is WIFOMy, so sure, feel free to disagree.
In post 2957, Lowell wrote:VOTE: kop

LOLHAMMER!

This day has gone on too long, and I am thirsty for blood. No one wanting to drop the hammer here makes me think we're on the right lynch. I don't know that titus' quasi-claim precludes a 2-shot role, but I am convinced by the argument that as town kop's claim is relatively useless but as scum it's very very powerful. So sit back and let's enjoy.

I'm also not so worried about a wagon being "scum driven." If this is indeed mulitball as it seems, scum are equally searching for scummy players, so I'm less inclined to believe it's in anyone's interest to push "obvtown" wagons. That gives the votes a little more heft.

tl;dr-- kop has been basically useless, and his role is useless as town and powerful as scum.... so let's DO THIS!!
In post 2958, Lowell wrote:WooooOOOOOOO time to bask in the glory of the many many accolades coming my way. zakk, you start?
In post 2960, Lowell wrote:Lest both scumgroups attack me and I die a thousand hilarious deaths, my top scumreads are projectmatt and anen, with my top townleans as zakk, cy, and nahdia.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Zakk - I strongly prefer Lowell.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

looking back at Seth. i felt he was town, but now that i KNOW he was im curious about who was quick to jump on him when he did his weird shenanigans. scum will often be quick to jump on what they feel is a "justified" wagon. fiirst person i see is Ircher who i do recall having as a scumread so

VOTE: Ircher

-Zaphkael, 2020
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by zakk »

yeah ok. lowell definitely seems self aware enough to go for the "no scum would be stupid enough to do this therefore it'll look town" angle on the lolhammer

Spoiler:
also i just realized i must talk about lava and stomach muscles quite a fair bit if the phrase "liger and magna" was changed to "liger abs magma" hahahaha #autocorrREKT
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by zakk »

pedit nahdia no i want titus or lowell first please and thank you
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 3015, Nahdia wrote:looking back at Seth. i felt he was town, but now that i KNOW he was im curious about who was quick to jump on him when he did his weird shenanigans. scum will often be quick to jump on what they feel is a "justified" wagon. fiirst person i see is Ircher who i do recall having as a scumread so

VOTE: Ircher
I was the main proponent of the Kop wagon, yes. (The other being Magna.)

But, to call it scummy for me to push a wagon is stupid.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Bugger it, I've got some tea in myself so I'm a bit more awake. I feel like I was sheeping too much, and now I know that at least one person I was fairly ok with following was scum. I think Seth's slot may well be town, because of the blow-up at Anen. It didn't seem fake, but I assumed it was mad scum yelling at town. I want to hear from Lowell about why he's playing dumb like that when I believe somebody said he's been around for quite a while and therefore should know better. I've been around for a very short time, but I still know that self-proclaimed "lolhammer"s are awful. Also, I want to see something from earlier...another quick post incoming, once I match a name to a quote.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2882, Ircher wrote:Yeah, so someone should vig Copper prob. if we don't lynch him.
Here's the quote. So this is you suggesting that somebody should off Copper, and he flipped town tonight. You were wrong, and were directing PRs to an incorrect target. The reason, I assume, was that I brought up that he never did the "If Titus is scum" half of his big analysis thing. That is what he agreed was bad just before painting a target on copper. Now, Copper may've been a scum kill and he may have been a town kill, we don't know. But we do know that Ircher put the target there. What's up with that, Ircher?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3019, Shaziro wrote:I think Seth's slot may well be town
Seth's slot was Kop.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Shaziro »

...D'oh

Can you tell it's been a long day yet?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I am really thinking of voting Nahdia.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Be my guest.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”