New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by zakk »

I could also be down for a kop wagon I suppose

I need to reread him though
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2759, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:literally posted about it twice. I don't push my scum reads very often. Town usually end up consolidating a wagon after 4 (5 with titus) people express a scumread on a slot instead of chasing vanity wagons.
Whut? How does that make sense NOT pushing your scumreads?
And the latter part is not essentially true. What did you mean by that "4 (5 with Titus)" part?
There were 4 people. Titus joined in. Now 5.
In post 2656, Nosferatu wrote:As to the similarity with Nahdia's reads, I developed the majority of them D1 and they haven't changed that much since, only additions have been made.
Similarity with Nahdia's reads? Non-changing scumreads? Oh well... who else has non-changing scumreads?
They're not non-changing. It's just that none of them have given me enough reason to move them back into the town pile.
In post 2658, Nosferatu wrote:they have. They're just still here. I also literally said additions have been made. Titus and Kop were added within the last hour man
That's true, on the other hand.
Why did you add Titus? And why did you add Kop? (I want to hear the latter one with your own words. If you don't mind.)
Titus because literally 3 people who she scum read yesterday flipped town. Although there's no concrete reason in her posts that I can recall at the moment, that alone is enough for an inclusion on the list.

Kop because he's got no legitimate reads. his reasoning that cy is scum is bs and kop has played a game with me before. He knows how I play, his reasons are bs. The rest of his reads are like "yah ill check that out l8r xd". Let's also talk about the fact that he calls zakk shotty's scum buddy in and then says he hasn't read his iso in and doesn't have a read on him. Kop is scummy in his own right and on top of that replaced Seth who literally scum claimed. This is a scum slot and should be lynched today.
In post 2666, Nosferatu wrote:just something I don't like to do. I'll end up tunneling or spamming up the thread. It's also pretty useless sometimes, because pushing really means ask them a ton of questions that have probably been asked in a different way and just wait for them to slip up, which might never happen. Much better to let everyone else push, and look at overarching scum motivation in actions.
Please, explain how you have used this strategy in this particular game on your own scumreads!
Well. I haven't pushed anyone. Yet I have scumreads.
Aneninen wrote:
In post 2666, Nosferatu wrote:For scum reads, refer to list. For town ..ugh... Ircher and MoI seem town to me.
Not willing to lynch shotty, but I'm not completely against vigging.
That's really it for people I would call probably town.
The underlined part doesn't add up.
Also, two townreads? Is that all?
I don't think shotty should be lynched, but his play doesn't make him very easy to read, so a vig wouldn't be completely egregious.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Where was I?
Around this part, I think.
In post 2715, copper223 wrote:
In post 2703, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ircher – Bad Town per his analysis
Nos -
Seth – oops Kop is nowhere to be found in his “analysis”
Ircher - Bad Town per his analysis
Brawl - Town
Magna
Anen – “town getting pushed by scum”
Brawl - Town
Pers - Town
Kill – Town
It's not even funny how crappy the comparison is, you are even putting blanks instead of scum on the players I am scum reading :lol:, are you trying to redefine the definition of misrep?
Actually, Magna, the difference is: most of those players haven't flipped yet. Namely: Nosferatu, Kop, Ircher (plus you and me).

In post 2715, copper223 wrote: You on the other hand have only voted confirmed town or members of the PT that aren't yourself (all of whom I am fairly certain are also town).
That "members of the PT" part makes me think there may be a full-town Hood. I mean, the same goes for Magna as for you: if there's a scum in the Hood, they can get PoE-scumread easily as everyone else flips town in the Hood. Or get investigated. Vig-Killed. Whatever.
In post 2720, zakk wrote:
In post 2702, Shaziro wrote:
Also, Shotty,
somebody
already said that if you are on a
very small
scum team, you are
likely
to
assume
it is multiball. That is how you would
"know"
assumedly
something else about this wording in the purple feel off to anyone else? see bolded
it's like
Hey Guys I'm Not Scum But Somebody Somewhere Who Actually Is Scum Might Think That Hehe But Not Me Really :giggle: For Serious Tho
Ghhhhhhh. I can see nothing scummy in that part.
In post 2721, zakk wrote: titus + shaziro need dead.
Fzzzzzzzzzzt.
If they ever happen to flip scum together, I won't post any pigeons for a Day. Promised.
In post 2737, MagnaofIllusion wrote: is very, very odd. The reaction to Anen looks a bit out of proportion frankly. Possible reaction to bussing?
WHUT?
In post 2743, Ircher wrote:@Zakk
Get pff the Titus vanity wagon. We're not lynching that slot today. There are several, other better wagons such as Kop to join.
I'm parrotting that.
In post 2747, Kop wrote:Nice little wagon forming on me here.
Whilst yeah I haven't really been playing serious attention to this game, it's quite surprising that the flow has changed quite a lot since turn of the new day. We have gone from a wagon forming on copper, to Titus, then to me. I agree in total with the wagon because my ISO and seths doesn't look good but I can't say anything in regards to the game play that seth dictated whilst he was in the game.
Erm... it's surprising how the flow has changed yet you agree with the wagon. How does that add up?
Also, There was no Copper-wagon. There was a Zakk-wagon and a couple of mini-wagons, eg. on Matt and me.
In post 2747, Kop wrote: I still stand by that scum lies in nos or cytheflyguy. So with that said, that's where my vote is staying. It'll be either on one of them. I'm not compromising.
Didn't you have a Shotty and a Zakk scumread? ? Your reads don't add up either!
In post 2748, Ircher wrote:What about Copper & Zakk? You townread them?
See, Kop?
Ircher is getting another Parrot Bebop from me! ^_^
Spoiler:
There it is!

In post 2750, Kop wrote:
In post 2748, Ircher wrote:What about Copper & Zakk? You townread them?
I haven't read over there isos properly to get a good read on them. Hence why I haven't voted for then. I'm voting for the people I think are scum.
Huh?
In post 2752, Ircher wrote:
In post 2746, Titus wrote:Seth is a troll account. Lightning rod for bullshit but still scumhunting.
Ok.
Kop isn't scumhunting right now though.
In post 2753, Kop wrote:And nos isn't chasing his scum reads apart from saying welcome to my scum list. Have you mentioned him yet?
But Ircher was talking to YOU, not to Nosferatu!!!
In post 2758, Kop wrote:Up to now. Cytheflyguy got my attention for the manner that he tried to frame and put WIFOM on how Titus remained alive.
Bad reasoning =/= scum reasoning.
In post 2758, Kop wrote:Nos I am scum reading because it's all fine and we'll having scum reads, but if you don't chase them, it really isn't a town mindset because as town, you want to find scum. It strikes me that he won't chase these reads because it would prevent him incriminating himself somewhere down the line. Why would you sit on your hands and just throw out the line of welcome to my scum pile but I'm going to do nothing about it.
What a lazy case!
I guess at least three other players have pointed that out earlier. (Including me.)
In post 2766, Liger_Zero wrote:I think this is the best option right now:
VOTE: Magnaofillusion
Given, the wagons, I am not really sure what to think of them.
Since this vote came from the Neighbourhood, it may change a couple of things. We need details, Liger!
In post 2770, Kop wrote:Lets put a stop to this waste of time wagon. I am a 2 shot commuter. I did not commute last night.
Yeah. Sure. This not only explains pre-emptively why you won't get Nightkilled but also informs the SK/Other scumteam/Vig that you're not Nightkill-worthy.
I can't see why I need buy this claim.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kop

In post 2771, drmyshottyizsik wrote:jumping ship fuck this
And this was a scummy reaction to that claim. (I'll elaborate it if needed.)
In post 2776, Nosferatu wrote:Titus because literally 3 people who she scum read yesterday flipped town. Although there's no concrete reason in her posts that I can recall at the moment, that alone is enough for an inclusion on the list.
Cy!
What if Titus is still alive because of her Day1 reads?
In post 2776, Nosferatu wrote:Kop because he's got no legitimate reads. his reasoning that cy is scum is bs and kop has played a game with me before. He knows how I play, his reasons are bs. The rest of his reads are like "yah ill check that out l8r xd". Let's also talk about the fact that he calls zakk shotty's scum buddy in 2452 and then says he hasn't read his iso in 2750 and doesn't have a read on him. Kop is scummy in his own right and on top of that replaced Seth who literally scum claimed. This is a scum slot and should be lynched today.
Okay, I read him in the same way independently (see above).
I doubt that you're scum with Kop and he definitely looks much scummier right now. Including that pigeon poop claim.
In post 2776, Nosferatu wrote:I don't think shotty should be lynched, but his play doesn't make him very easy to read, so a vig wouldn't be completely egregious.
Bad logic. Players matching that definition are better targets for Investigations.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2777, Aneninen wrote:
That wasn't a reaction to a claim, shotty posted that all over the site anywhere he was fairly active. He was jumping ship from the whole site. Check his Recent Posts.

I'm gonna do a once-over again on Seth and Kop, but I'm probably about to put a vote there.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2778, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2777, Aneninen wrote:
That wasn't a reaction to a claim, shotty posted that all over the site anywhere he was fairly active. He was jumping ship from the whole site. Check his Recent Posts.
Indeed. My bad.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2770, Kop wrote:At work atm so got a spare 2 minutes.

Lets put a stop to this waste of time wagon. I am a 2 shot commuter. I did not commute last night.
That's likely a scum role tbh.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:11 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

finishing this game and a couple others sorry over reacted
#freeShotty
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2780, Ircher wrote:That's likely a scum role tbh.
What are you talking about, the claim may be fake, it certainly seemed a bit premature and that's the kind of role you don't want to claim if you don't have to, but the role itself is more often pro town if anything.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2783, copper223 wrote:
In post 2780, Ircher wrote:That's likely a scum role tbh.
What are you talking about, the claim may be fake, it certainly seemed a bit premature and that's the kind of role you don't want to claim if you don't have to, but the role itself is more often pro town if anything.
Commuter has been scum in most games I've looked at with one.

The fact it's 2-Shot further suggests its a scum commuter.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Egg »

Actually, I have a little time. Let's see how close I can get to finishing this.

Page 103:
Ircher is making me facepalm and Copper is actually making me want to lynch Lowell.

Page 104:
Now Lowell is making me want to lynch Lowell. Copper JUST pointed zakk to the second post of his analysis and apparently Lowell missed that twice?

Zakk, yeah that's what I noticed when I said Copper makes me want to lynch Lowell. Him saying that you are the only one interested in Lowell sounds like something a scumbuddy would say. It kind of has a gloating aspect to it. I have to point this out though. You said his reads list is good because it shows he's paying attention. For me, that actually raises red flags. If he's paying attention, why isn't he more active? Lowell is someone who believes town should be aggressive, but being scum makes him nervous. So why is he so quiet here? Especially considering he knows what has been going on all game.

Projectmatt, were your reads on the dead players really so good that your reads didn't change for Day 2? I'm asking because I legitimately don't remember yourreads on those four players.

Anen, yeah I haven't been caught up in a while. I figured I could handle a wider game load than normal because I've been off work for three weeks. But in that time, I bought a house and moved into it, started playing kickball twice a week, and I've been playing poker 2-3 times a week. I think I've been even busier than when I'm working! None of this is a complaint, but unfortunately it takes away from mafia some. I would never lurk strategically as scum. You know my main account now and if you cared to do so, you could go through all of my games in the last 8 years and you'd never find me doing so. When I'm scum, I want complete control of the game.
Can you tell me why you're unwilling to vote Lowell?
<-answered next page

Page 105:
I don't like projectmatt playing the lynch bait card. I don't think of him as lynch bait
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 am

Post by copper223 »

Ircher wrote: The fact it's 2-Shot further suggests its a scum commuter.
Why?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Lowell »

hey the kop wagon is actually happening. I'm a trend-setter. You're welcome, world.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2770, Kop wrote:At work atm so got a spare 2 minutes.

Lets put a stop to this waste of time wagon. I am a 2 shot commuter. I did not commute last night.
Oh I didn't see this. This is going to be dumb question for someone who has been around for over a decade, but what's a commuter?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.7

The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy!

Kop (6) - Expedience, Lowell, Ircher, MagnaOfIllusion, Nosferatu, Aneninen
projectmatt (2) - cytheflyguy, copper223
Titus (2) - zakk, drmyshottyizsik
zakk (2) - Titus, Shaziro
copper223 (1) - Nahdia
Aneninen (1) - projectmatt
cytheflyguy (1) - Kop
MagnaOfIllusion (1) - Liger_zero

Not voting (1) - Egg

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-06-21 09:44:00) remain until day end.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:14 am

Post by copper223 »

It's an untargetable that can't perform any other action while being in said state.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:26 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2789, SirCakez wrote:Kop (6) - Expedience, Lowell, Ircher, MagnaOfIllusion, Nosferatu, Aneninen
Likely scum pushed wagon
In post 2789, SirCakez wrote: projectmatt (2) - cytheflyguy, copper223
Likely reason why the Kop wagon picked up steam now and not yesterday when it made a bunch more sense.

In post 2789, SirCakez wrote: Titus (2) - zakk, drmyshottyizsik
zakk (2) - Titus, Shaziro
Likely town screwing up and cross OMGUSING each other.
In post 2789, SirCakez wrote: copper223 (1) - Nahdia
Aneninen (1) - projectmatt
Likely scum waiting to see where the wind blows before moving from old wagons.
In post 2789, SirCakez wrote: Not voting (1) - Egg
:neutral: this is here to signal wtf are you doing.

Try to remember this snapshot of the game-state if I flip and/or if the players I am scum reading start flipping as expected.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2790, copper223 wrote:It's an untargetable that can't perform any other action while being in said state.
So, basically un-NKable two-shot? What other action are you referring to?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2786, copper223 wrote:
Ircher wrote: The fact it's 2-Shot further suggests its a scum commuter.
Why?
This is scum Copper protecting scum Kop.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:32 am

Post by copper223 »

@Ircher
This is town copper trying to decide how ignorant you can be without doing so on purpose.

Why is x-shot commuter more likely to be scum?

@Lowell
Any other action, and that's why the role was designed as pro town, sometimes when you need a balancer for strongarms.

I have noticed a trend lately about using seemingly pro town roles for scum on the forum to screw with players trying to setup brake, I'll give Ircher that, i.e. I don't think he is lying about meeting the scum variety more often in his latest games (but I'm still going to check), can't say the same though.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Lowell »

Thanks, think I've got it. 2x unNKable, normally a town role but not necessarily, cop believes it and irch doesn't.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Ircher »

Cuz scum commuters are way more powerful than town commuters
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: matt

I'm ready to buy him as scum. I read again and I'm worried I've grown too lenient on explaining away scum as newbtown. newbtown still applies to cy, though

I'm inclined to believe Kop claim as town. On the one hand, it's kind of a who-gives-a-shit role, as far as I can tell. However, everything about Kop's ISO looks like someone who has a claim that can bail them out and isn't so worried about a lynch because of it. I'm more inclined to think town would play this way. Frankly, I've done this. Had a good, clear, town claim and sort of pissed around most of the day knowing that if I got anywhere near mislynch I can just spout my claim and everyone will move on. I think that's what this is.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:48 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2795, Lowell wrote:Thanks, think I've got it. 2x unNKable, normally a town role but not necessarily, cop believes it and irch doesn't.
I am not a fan of the claim either (mainly because as town it's a bad move).

What makes him more likely town are some of the players on his wagon and the fact it popped up now, when PM was the alternative (and lo and behold who made that wagon viable, why it's MagnaScum in collaboration with TerritownIrcher (?) and Nosferatu who never pushes her scum reads but this one is ok), instead of yesterday when Seth was busy shitposting left right and center.

@Ircher
Cuz scum commuters are way more powerful than town commuters
Whereas an unkillable innocent child is not a game breaking town role? Commuters are always x-shot or have some other limitations like even/odd-night regardless of alignment.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2797, Lowell wrote:VOTE: matt

I'm ready to buy him as scum. I read again and I'm worried I've grown too lenient on explaining away scum as newbtown. newbtown still applies to cy, though

I'm inclined to believe Kop claim as town. On the one hand, it's kind of a who-gives-a-shit role, as far as I can tell. However, everything about Kop's ISO looks like someone who has a claim that can bail them out and isn't so worried about a lynch because of it. I'm more inclined to think town would play this way. Frankly, I've done this. Had a good, clear, town claim and sort of pissed around most of the day knowing that if I got anywhere near mislynch I can just spout my claim and everyone will move on. I think that's what this is.
And why is this town indicative? Quite the opp -- Town would prefer not to get nk'd whereas scum will make their fakeclaim obvious so they can use it as a "Get out of jail free" card.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”