'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

dybeck wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
dybeck wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
dybeck wrote:Cicero raises an excellent point.

Mariyta, who are my scummates?
Not surprising that when I posed the same question to you, it's ignored, but now you expect someone else to propose their alternate scum suspects.
I beg your pardon. I must have overlooked it.

I think that the scum are, in descending order of scumminess:

Mariyta, HackerHuck, Tinvision, Yosarian2 and (at a guess) VitaminR.

Is that clear enough for you?

Now that there's a possibility of a wagon on my favorite scum suspect,
unvote, vote: Mariyta
. She's more dangerous because she's mastered the art of ducking back into hiding whenever anyone starts looking at her in a way that her scummates have not.
Look all you want, baby. Go ahead and focus on me for an OMGUS like the scum you are.
You'll understand if I feel the urge to point out that my vote is not an OMGUS, and that I've had you fingered as scum since my very first poat. Your misrepresentation is noted.

If you're so confident that you won't get lynched, why don't you post some content for us? Now would be as good a time as any to start!
You really are a moron.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:20 am

Post by cicero »

Mariyta wrote:
dybeck wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
dybeck wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
dybeck wrote:Cicero raises an excellent point.

Mariyta, who are my scummates?
Not surprising that when I posed the same question to you, it's ignored, but now you expect someone else to propose their alternate scum suspects.
I beg your pardon. I must have overlooked it.

I think that the scum are, in descending order of scumminess:

Mariyta, HackerHuck, Tinvision, Yosarian2 and (at a guess) VitaminR.

Is that clear enough for you?

Now that there's a possibility of a wagon on my favorite scum suspect,
unvote, vote: Mariyta
. She's more dangerous because she's mastered the art of ducking back into hiding whenever anyone starts looking at her in a way that her scummates have not.
Look all you want, baby. Go ahead and focus on me for an OMGUS like the scum you are.
You'll understand if I feel the urge to point out that my vote is not an OMGUS, and that I've had you fingered as scum since my very first poat. Your misrepresentation is noted.

If you're so confident that you won't get lynched, why don't you post some content for us? Now would be as good a time as any to start!
You really are a moron.
I almost think it would be fun to just end the day by having the town vote for one of you two. And I will laugh heartily if you both show up town.

Chill out.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Twenty-eighth Vote Count of Day Two:

-TinVision- - 3 (VitaminR, Battle Mage, Arafax)

dybeck - 2 (Mariyta, HackerHuck)
Arafax - 2 (AniX, Yosarian2)
PookyTheMagicalBear - 2 (Dasquian, Ectomancer)
Mariyta - 2 (Mastermind of Sin, dybeck)
Sudo_Nym - 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)
Dasquian - 1 (Sudo_Nym)
Battle Mage - 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)
The Central Scrutinizer - 1 (-TinVision-)
Ectomancer - 1 (Crub)

Not voting - 2 (cicero, Sir.Laggalot)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch normally.
At deadline (end of Monday, October 29th), 50% of cast votes (minimum 5) will lynch.
Currently there are sixteen cast votes, so eight would be required at deadline.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

HackerHuck wrote:I also don't like how MoS attacks Mariyta for her reponse (I assume at least) yet he ignored Dybeck for doing the same.
Uhh, HH? You *do* realize that I've been suspicious of dybeck for quite some time, right? I was voting him for a long while until I got tired of Pooky's lack of contribution. Now I see Mariyta doing something scummy, so I put pressure there as well. But I already voiced my suspicions of dybeck, I'm too lazy to point out every single thing he does unless he is my main target.
Permanent V/LA.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I also don't like how MoS attacks Mariyta for her reponse (I assume at least) yet he ignored Dybeck for doing the same.
Uhh, HH? You *do* realize that I've been suspicious of dybeck for quite some time, right? I was voting him for a long while until I got tired of Pooky's lack of contribution. Now I see Mariyta doing something scummy, so I put pressure there as well. But I already voiced my suspicions of dybeck, I'm too lazy to point out every single thing he does unless he is my main target.
Which was what? You never said anything; you just voted for me. That in and of itself is scummy.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Mariyta wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Which was what? You never said anything; you just voted for me. That in and of itself is scummy.
Not really.

@cicero - It's the path taken. A systematic approach of pressuring the scummiest players garners information along the way that can't be gained by simply looking in the back of the textbook for all the answers. In addition, the actual target of the moment cannot be determined without the consent of approx half of the remaining players. Consent being gained by cases being presented to prove they are currently the scummiest.
A mass claim is a poor decision if only because mods specifically design games to prevent a mass claim from being able to gain a win for the town. Towards the endgame, it does have its merits at times, especially with a game with a lot of informational roles where activity and targets claimed as well can catch out scum in a lie. Right now we are certainly no where near that point.
This particular game is unusual because by now we would have lynched more than 1 claimant and not be in Day 2. Still, the principle is sound and so I've continued to pursue it. In this atmosphere with a deadline approaching, it has gotten chaotic as everyone is more focused on getting their pet peeve lynched. I'm going to
unvote Pooky
as that vote was put there to deter anyone else from joining along with a cult only hunt, especially as the person who would make the most sense to lynch in that case would be Arafax, and I've already said none of the current claimants make a good lynch today.

I've wanted to lynch dybeck, (or at least press as far as a claim) but his consistency in style makes me wonder if his behavior is just that, playstyle. He would still make a good lynch today.

I have reason not to vote Tinvision today.

I have reason not to vote Anix today.

I have reason not to vote Battle Mage today.

I have reason not to vote Arafax today.

I have reason not to vote cicero today.

I have reason not to vote Crub today.

I have reason not to vote Dasquian today.

I don't think Pooky needs to be lynched today, despite the sinister motives that could reside in this plan.

I see no reason to lynch MOS. I've seen no suspicious behavior, just something that seems a bit off from his usual play. Could be real life.

HackerHuck and Mariyta are sitting on my favorite lynch candidate today. Neither inspire confidence from me despite that fact, but I'm content to leave pressuring them for another day.

Yos and VitaminR - Haven't garnered my attention at all, something I'll have to get around to, but not today as I doubt anything is there yet to poke at.

Sudo_Nym - I defended him early to prevent his playstyle from getting him lynched. It's been enough time now and I've not seen anything town from him, and just minor scumminess. Not enough to push for lynch.

SirLags - Another defended early to prevent "lynch the n00b syndrome". Havent liked a single post really, and I think will be a danger later, even if he turns up town. I dont think I'll ever get a solid "scumtell" from him because of the way he posts. A lynch I'll stand aside for, but would be tough decision as whether to vote him or not until later.

TCS - If Dybeck doesnt make a good lynch today, TCS will.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:56 pm

Post by dybeck »

So basically, you're not going to commit yourself to anything at all, but you've allowed yourself the opportunity to jump on any of the likely wagon and not get called on it because you've put suspicion on all of them in one post.

How scummy.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:21 am

Post by Dasquian »

Mod:
we have more like 200 hours than 54, right? Being as today is the 21st, not the 28th?

It's still not a lot of time. I'm going to take a leaf out of Ecto's book and just lay my cards out on the table:

Sudo_Nym - would happily lynch (been through this enough)
PookyTheMagicalBear - would happily lynch (just laid this one out a page ago)
Sir.Laggalot - would happily lynch (lurking a fair bit, and hasn't really said anything useful)

Mariyta - could tolerate a lynch (hasn't been high on my list but hasn't come across particularly as town)
The Central Scrutinizer - could tolerate a lynch (don't particularly think of him as scummy, but he's lurking a lot and has been very mute or brief with his thoughts)

HackerHuck - no real reason to lynch
Mastermind of Sin - no real reason to lynch
AniX - no real reason to lynch (additional: was first to back Arafax up when he said he had vampire-role)
-TinVision- - no real reason to lynch
Crub - no real reason to lynch

The following people all pretty much get a free pass for being prominent (as I see it) posters. I don't want to lynch any of the following people
today
if they keep actively posting even if there are cases made against them because we can do that later. This isn't just meta, either - at end-game, we want the people with the most history to look back on.

The cases against these guys would be using the posts they've made other people have gotten away with not making.

dybeck - don't want to lynch
Yosarian2 - don't want to lynch
Ectomancer - don't want to lynch
Battle Mage - don't want to lynch
VitaminR - don't want to lynch
cicero - don't want to lynch

Arafax - good reason not to lynch (first to claim vampire-but-not-in-game)

At this point any lynch is better than no lynch; I will move my vote primarily to ensure we get a lynch and out of preference in accordance to the list above. I also think we should move very quickly to ensure we get chance to hear claims, etc. People who have a vote down doing something useless (TCS, Sudo_Nym, Pooky, TinVision, Crub) should also consider unvoting or joining a bigger bandwagon to make it easier to get lynch quorum.

Thus,
unvote Pooky, vote Mariyta
. Yes, I could take TinVision's leading bandwagon up to four, but I'm more comfortable with making this one a valid contender right now.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Dasquian wrote:
Mod:
we have more like 200 hours than 54, right? Being as today is the 21st, not the 28th?
Correct, I have several games in deadline right now... :oops:
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bad move, Dasquin.
-Susan Ertz

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Ectomancer »

dybeck wrote:So basically, you're not going to commit yourself to anything at all, but you've allowed yourself the opportunity to jump on any of the likely wagon and not get called on it because you've put suspicion on all of them in one post.

How scummy.
Geez Im so sorry Dybeck, you're right. I have been entirely unwilling to put any votes on people and have been entirely unwilling to make a case against anyone. Here, maybe this will make you feel better.
/sarcasm off

vote dybeck
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:29 am

Post by cicero »

Mariyta wrote:Bad move, Dasquin.
Why?
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:34 am

Post by dybeck »

Your last post does still smack of somebody who's preparing to jump on any of a number of bandwagons if he thinks he can save his scummates from a lynch.

The fact that you've jumped on the current easiest one of those has not allayed my suspicions. However, I suppose that time will tell. At least you've shown some colours, which is helpful to the town whether you're scum or not.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Ectomancer »

dybeck wrote:Your last post does still smack of somebody who's preparing to jump on any of a number of bandwagons if he thinks he can save his scummates from a lynch.

The fact that you've jumped on the current easiest one of those has not allayed my suspicions. However, I suppose that time will tell. At least you've shown some colours, which is helpful to the town whether you're scum or not.
Which scummates am I trying to save, and can you provide the links to me that show you that they are scummates?

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:12 am

Post by cicero »

I don't understand how what Ecto or Dasquian just did (Long posts outlining suspicions and who they want to lynch in what order) could be seen as a scumtell. If that's a scumtell then everything is a scumtell. And it is totally WIFOM. Ecto's post is apparently scummy because she finds the people other people find scummy to be scummy. Riiiiiight.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:34 am

Post by dybeck »

Well, like I say, time will tell.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

That's an amazing argument, dybeck.
Permanent V/LA.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by dybeck »

I'm not trying to
have
an augument about Ecto. I'm pointing out that his post was scummy and could give us clues later. Please return to the act of lynching Mariyta and HackerHuck.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gettting a bad vibe from Mariyta from her last few posts. OMGUSy feelings towards MOS, general dis-inclination to post content, and just some general wierdness. (I'd especally like her to explain that "Bad Move" post)

unvote:Arafax
, although I'm not going to be happy with him until he starts to post something and stops acting like he can just lurk forever just because some people liked his claim

vote:Mariyta
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:24 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Twenty-Ninth Vote Count of Day Two:

Mariyta - 4 (Mastermind of Sin, dybeck, Dasquian, Yosarian2)

-TinVision- - 3 (VitaminR, Battle Mage, Arafax)
dybeck - 3 (Mariyta, HackerHuck, Ectomancer)
Arafax - 1 (AniX)
Sudo_Nym - 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)
Dasquian - 1 (Sudo_Nym)
Battle Mage - 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)
The Central Scrutinizer - 1 (-TinVision-)
Ectomancer - 1 (Crub)

Not voting - 2 (cicero, Sir.Laggalot)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch normally.
At deadline (end of Monday, October 29th), 50% of cast votes (minimum 5) will lynch.
Currently there are sixteen cast votes, so eight would be required at deadline.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yosarian2 wrote:Gettting a bad vibe from Mariyta from her last few posts. OMGUSy feelings towards MOS, general dis-inclination to post content, and just some general wierdness. (I'd especally like her to explain that "Bad Move" post)

, although I'm not going to be happy with him until he starts to post something and stops acting like he can just lurk forever just because some people liked his claim

You are quite correct. I'm tired of this day and I'm highly annoyed at several people playing. I will tell you the same thing I told Dasquin... bad move. Considering how many people are on me right now, you just might get an explanation to that comment soon, but for now, I'll leave as is.
-Susan Ertz

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm, much as i find Mariyta scummy, the forming of this wagon on her all of a sudden is a little unnerving. I still prefer a Tinvision lynch, but a Mariyta lynch is also satisfactory, and i will switch to her at deadline to avoid a no-lynch.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:24 am

Post by Dasquian »

I would rather have a sudden bandwagon now than in, say, 5 days time. We at least still have
some
room to maneouvre at this point.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:43 am

Post by Crub »

Mariyta wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Gettting a bad vibe from Mariyta from her last few posts. OMGUSy feelings towards MOS, general dis-inclination to post content, and just some general wierdness. (I'd especally like her to explain that "Bad Move" post)

You are quite correct. I'm tired of this day and I'm highly annoyed at several people playing. I will tell you the same thing I told Dasquin... bad move. Considering how many people are on me right now, you just might get an explanation to that comment soon, but for now, I'll leave as is.
Please don't soft claim.
Moo?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Crub wrote:
Mariyta wrote:

Please don't soft claim.
I'll do what I want.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”