Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:13 am

Post by skitzer »

UM hello? Mafia are stereotyped lurky and sneaky, so why would you want to be lurky and sneaky...

Why did I ever listen to you?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:30 am

Post by cicero »

Skitzer - you didnt listen to me. I asked you to make a case, even against me, with evidence and elbow grease. You pulled a passive aggressive sulk, refused and unvoted.

As for the rest of the town, how does this work if he gets modkilled? That doesn't end the day does it? We still have to/get to (not sure which verb appropriately applies) lynch someone else?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

cicero wrote:As for the rest of the town, how does this work if he gets modkilled? That doesn't end the day does it? We still have to/get to (not sure which verb appropriately applies) lynch someone else?
Some mods work differently than others, but normally modkills end the day.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 am

Post by JordanA24 »

End of Day 1 Vote Count

skitzer- 6 (ChocolateAttack, cicero, Gorgon, Skruffs, somestrangeflea, theopor_COD)

cicero- 1 (Skitzer)
Kakeng- 1 (shaka!!)
Skruffs- 1 (White)
somestrangeflea- 1 (Jester)

Not voting (2): Kakeng, pwayne66

It was a picture postcard scene. The sun was slowly sinking into the Earth, slowly turning into a crimson bulb that disappeared beneath Monte Pollino, which had all day towered over the tiny ancient village of Mattacini. It had been a day of arguments as heated as that now setting sun. There had been several targets of discussion, most of the arguments against various people died. But a few stuck like mud to an old stone wall. As the day ended, one of the more elderly residents became more and more nervous as his name was mentioned more and more frequently. And as the town gradually started to agree on this one target, and started moving in on him, he tried to get away from the bloodthirsty mob, but they were backing him into a corner. As he felt the wall against his back, it all became too much for poor
Skitzer
, who felt his breath become short, his chest ache and a sharp pain running up and down his arm. Before he knew what was happening, he collapsed onto the floor, and succumbed to a heart attack.

After recovering from the shock of what had happened, you rushed over to search/pilfer Skitzer's belongings. You find a few needles, some sneakers and a baseball bat. And the majority of you realise that you had pressured one of your own to their grave.

Skitzer, Backup, has been modkilled for posting his Role PM Day 1.

It is now Night 1, deadline for sending in choices is Wednesday October 24th (my birthday :D ). Get them in ASAP please!
Last edited by JordanA24 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

HackerHuck replaces Kakeng

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:33 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Another day dawns in Mattacini, the sun beams gloriously over the mountains and shines on the villages aged stone walls and houses.

Inside the town hall, various citizens rise slowly to meet the new day, one-by-one, they climb out of their sleeping bags and makeshift beds. The first task of the day is to do a head count. "two, four, six, eight, nine", and at nine it stops. Two of you were slain last night.

You creep nervously to the first of you that hasn't, and never will, waken again. You find
Jester
most definatly dead, his body riddled with bullets and knife wounds. Most of you feel even further depressed after a search of his belongings reveal him to be the
town cop
. Though, of course, some secretly feel much better.

The second of you to die last night was
Gorgon
, though, his violent death was heralded with much more jubilation, as you find a small but deadly and
very scummy
silenced pistol in his small rucksack.

Heartened by the death of one of the evil killers, you start to discuss like you did yesterday, hoping to have better luck today than you did then.

Jester, Cop, Shot and Stabbed Night 1

Gorgon, Mafia Goon, Shot Night 1

It is now Day 2, with 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Last edited by JordanA24 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:49 am

Post by Gorgon »

Curses!

Criswell predicts that town loses!
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:44 am

Post by cicero »

I did NOT see that coming at all. Gorgon as scum I mean.

My scumdar... eet blowz.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Jester »

Good luck, town!
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Jester »

P.S. Told you that I often get killed. ;)
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

SKim through and beginning thoughts for day two:
The mod implied there are at least power roles (or were) - needles, sneakers, and baseball bat.
Also note cause of death of Jester:
"his body riddled with bullets and knife wounds"
It seems we have a serial killer amongst us. (Serial killers generally use knives). The SK and the mafia both targetted the same role. Because two attempted NKs can potentially override a doc-protection, I am going to suggest any remaining power roles (Gorgon seems to have been killed by a vig) not claim. This also goes for any Trackers (sneakers) or roleblockers or whatnot.

Mafia could have killed me (that's what skitzer said Cicero-scum would do) and put a target on cicero for it. Course, that might also be too obvious. Also, if cicero IS mafia, that would be bad for him to do. Not liking Cicero's backtracking re: gorgon.

Gorgon read through is interesting. I note that shaka asked Gorgon for "new reads " at some point. That doesn't look good for Shaka.

Also noticing a lot of 'closeness' between orlawski and gorgon.

Next task: See who Gorgon's votes followed or were followed by.

Welcome to day two, everyone.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

White wrote:Hey Shaka, what do you think of Gorgon? Could I get a paragraph?

Also odd.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:SKim through and beginning thoughts for day two:
The mod implied there are at least power roles (or were) - needles, sneakers, and baseball bat.
Also note cause of death of Jester:
"his body riddled with bullets and knife wounds"
It seems we have a serial killer amongst us. (Serial killers generally use knives). The SK and the mafia both targetted the same role. Because two attempted NKs can potentially override a doc-protection, I am going to suggest any remaining power roles (Gorgon seems to have been killed by a vig) not claim. This also goes for any Trackers (sneakers) or roleblockers or whatnot.

Mafia could have killed me (that's what skitzer said Cicero-scum would do) and put a target on cicero for it. Course, that might also be too obvious. Also, if cicero IS mafia, that would be bad for him to do. Not liking Cicero's backtracking re: gorgon.

Gorgon read through is interesting. I note that shaka asked Gorgon for "new reads " at some point. That doesn't look good for Shaka.

Also noticing a lot of 'closeness' between orlawski and gorgon.

Next task: See who Gorgon's votes followed or were followed by.

Welcome to day two, everyone.
My thoughts:

There's no seems about it. There's clearly a serial killer.

There's clearly a mafia.

And there's clearly a vigilante - unless there's a second mafia? (:S)

That vigilante either has very good scumdar or is very lucky.

I don't understand your point about sneakers, needles and baseball bats.

I don't understand your point about power roles not claiming. How should they behave differently than the norm (never claiming except to prevent their own imminent lynch) and why would such a change be advantageous for the town?

I can undestand not liking my first day 2 post. I actually posted it to get the ball rolling. I didnt want a day where everyone sits around scared to say anything so I posted my honest thought on reading day 2. I'm more than happy to take on the scrutiny that comes with it.

I didn't "backtrack" on Gorgon though... I AB-SO-LUTELY thought he was town. All through day one. I would never ever have voted for him. So either I'm his scumbuddy or my scumdar sucks. But I don't think you meant backtracking.

This, honestly, is still my problem with mafiascum. A good scum member won't necessarily act "scummy". I've argued in an earlier game that there's a certain pure randomness to this game. I don't want to get back into that, but suffice it to say, I'm not really happy with my ability to scumhunt at the moment. Not saying I won't try. Just kind of annoyed at myself and impressed by the vigilante.

Frankly on day one I think the townies, myself included, kinda sucked.

I'd like to see Hackerhuck's fresh eyed take on things.

And my guess is that Jester got killed because he was both unscummy looking and a good investigator. I find it interesting that out of all of us, he was double targeted. I would not have expected that either. But then I thought the mafia would probably nightkill gorgon. So there you go. I'm a gullible dumbass.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, and Gorgon only recently became "Mafia Scum", too, Cicero. As of last week or so, he was "Townsperson" - one of the people you were warning against lynching. Also not looking good for you.

THe point about the different items was that, presumably, those are the items that he would have used as a backup, which, incidentally, gives us clues about the roles.

HackerHuck - welcome to the game. Kakeng was nearly lynched for lurking yesterday.

Other people I intend to look at: Theopor, somestrangeflea.

I significantly doubt Day 2 is going to people moping about, considering 25% of the town is dead now.

Vote : Cicero

For now, I feel fairly confident about this.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:56 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:Yeah, and Gorgon only recently became "Mafia Scum", too, Cicero. As of last week or so, he was "Townsperson" - one of the people you were warning against lynching. Also not looking good for you.

THe point about the different items was that, presumably, those are the items that he would have used as a backup, which, incidentally, gives us clues about the roles.

HackerHuck - welcome to the game. Kakeng was nearly lynched for lurking yesterday.

Other people I intend to look at: Theopor, somestrangeflea.

I significantly doubt Day 2 is going to people moping about, considering 25% of the town is dead now.

Vote : Cicero

For now, I feel fairly confident about this.
and I feel fairly confident about this, bad scumdar or not:

Vote: Skruffs

Let's see how this goes shall we :)
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:57 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

cicero wrote:Frankly on day one I think the townies, myself included, kinda sucked.
To be fair, there were over 20 of us!

I'm going to start Day 2 by requesting a post of thoughts and wonderings from our latest replacement, HH...
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:57 am

Post by cicero »

Oh and you totally ignored my question on how power roles should behave, Skruffs.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

A power role may say "Oh, there's a doctor, if I claim, the doctor might protect me". The warning was indicating that two NKs on the same player will overrule a doc protect.

That's why you are voting me - because I didn't answer that question? Odd.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:36 am

Post by shaka!! »

Skruffs wrote:HackerHuck - welcome to the game. Kakeng was nearly lynched for lurking yesterday.
I believe there is a lot more to it.

My vote stays were it is until I am more confident of someone else being scum.

I wasn't here much towards the end of yesterday, unfortunately, because I really don't see the helpfulness to that player of confirming a role that caused so much drama if he wasn't really that role.

But yesterday is gone, so lets look forward.

Right now I need to do a reread to get an up to date look on the players and the events that have passed. Today is a half day of school so I should have an extra two hours of time today, in which I can use for more then a reread.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:38 am

Post by shaka!! »

Yeah also, Skruffs and Cicero recent votes look like a pathetic attempt to distance each other.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:44 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:A power role may say "Oh, there's a doctor, if I claim, the doctor might protect me". The warning was indicating that two NKs on the same player will overrule a doc protect.

That's why you are voting me - because I didn't answer that question? Odd.

No. I have thought of you as scummy since yesterday and said so - largely because of who you suspected and what you thought constituted scumtells throughout yesterday. Jester came in to the game and a) saw the game the way I did for the most part - even more purely, actually. He refused to join a kakeng wagon just to end the day... and felt instantly townie. You came in and felt either scummy or, for want of a better term, "battle mage-y". By which I mean quite aggressive, extremely sure of yourself, and interpreting everything with logic that I thought was straight out of bizarro world. So yeah - I thought you were scummy.

However, I've changed my mind. Just now. I think at the moment it is VERY possible that you and I are just two townies aiming ropes at each other while the scum sit back and laugh. In fact, are you ready for an interesting 180 from the oh so scummy cicero?

Unvote

In preparing this response to you, I went back to see your posts in order to see why you seemed so scummy to me and now I realise that one of the main things I found scummy was you focussing on Gorgon. You had a finger on Pwayne and Gorgon from the beginning. And the reason you started to suspect me was because I was trying to put them beyond scrutiny. Fair enough, I say.

Frankly, the re-read I just did makes you seem way more town to me than I thought you were. The other thing I have to be careful of is OMGUSing. I try not to do it, but I think I was doing it a bit with you. I also am very frustrated to say that I very clearly fell for Gorgon's flattery. If you look through his posts you get a lot of "I agree with Cicero" going on.

Also a clarification on what you say about Gorgons townie play: I would not have given Gorgon a newbie pass. he was playing competently. My noobie pass is for people who are looking like incompetent idiots and who nevertheless show up town once lynched.

...Like, for example, Skitzer. The lesson there is that I should have trusted my gut on that guy. And if you look at my conversation with him before he went and modkilled himself, I was basically begging him to give me a reason to unvote him. (and if he had said that his backup condition was less effective than the role he replaced I imagine I, and a lot of other people, would have.) But it was YOU who really didnt want to lynch a claimed power role. Another townie tell.

On the power roles question: This is the one immediately scummy thing you've done. You havent explained to me how you think power roles should behave differently. What you seem to be saying is if our doctor is getting lynched s/he (I guess it's all men in this game but with our replacement rate who knows) should go quietly to the gallows without claiming? That seems like a controversial statement to me. A nightkilled doctor is always better than a lynched doctor. What a doctor, or a vig, or anyone else like that should NOT do is tell us what they plan to do at night. I appreciate that with a roleblocker a claimed doc's actions will potentially be ineffective. But they'll definitely be ineffective if he's dead.

If you were just warning people not to frivolously announce their roles then yes. We are in agreement: PLEASE NO ONE FRIVOLOUSLY ANNOUNCE YOUR ROLES but I think we've been left with a fairly astute group now. I dont think anyone would.

I also agree with you on the clues point now. Very good observation. And in fact, it is townie enough for me to mark it as another townie tell from you. Of course, since my scumdar is apparently awful, this is probably the best argument ever that you really are scum or SK ;-)
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:26 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hmm at least we have a dead scum. I'm going to review Gorgon.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:15 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

cicero wrote:I did NOT see that coming at all. Gorgon as scum I mean.

My scumdar... eet blowz.
Told you! scumdar doesn't work well.

P.S.: or may be your scumdar is off by purpose. Hm...?
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:23 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Give me some time to collect my thoughts, do a mini read through and I will be backi with some content.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:50 am

Post by theopor_COD »

As promised a review of Gorgon

Gorgon

Early OMGUS vote of Orlowski, who is now White.

Hmm . .
Gorgon wrote:Fair enough. I'm keeping my vote on you for now though, although I am also concerned about Cicero's absence. Hopefully he'll show up or be replaced soon; otherwise, I will definitely join you.
Concern that his scummate hasn't appeared yet. Doesn't find me third vote on AlyG scummy.

Moves vote on to Cheeky-L-A seems serious. Doesn't really back it up much mind, this quote may be pretty interesting considering at the time the only people voting Alyg were daedalus (Jester-dead cop) and somestrangeflea.
Gorgon wrote:Anyway, I am satisfied with cheeky-little-asian's explanations. Right now I am much more concerned about the AlyG bandwagon now. I think that if AlyG is town, it's quite likely that at least one scum got on his bandwagon out of opportunism.
Pushes at Borchmore (HH) and SSF in next post more for lurking.

I find this more buddying up to town, than buddying up to scum, would scum be that obvious?
Gorgon wrote:I must say that I find cicero's defense very eloquent. I certainly do like his style, regardless of what his role in this game turns out to be. He makes a lot of good points too.

Doesn't go overboard with daedalus slinging c-l-a to lynch-1.

Goes after absentees again in post 11, namely AlyG, Orlowski and SSF - two of whom are dead townies.
Babbles on a lot to Guppy, think's Guppy is town but not very helpful town. I could see scum offering this as advice mind to a newb idiotic partner . .

Gorgon wrote:And if you can't handle this game, I suggest you get yourself re-replaced. I'm not too keen on playing with someone who gives up this easily.

And please withdraw your self-vote. It's silly and detrimental to the game. It's not just about you. If someone comes in and hammers now, and you turn out town, it screws the town over in a seriously bad way. Please stop and think about that.

I tend to think it's more he probably knows Guppy is town hence plus points for Skruffs.

Mind I just can't keep getting the coaching vibe out of my head

Gorgon wrote:(Man, if you are scum, I'm going to be kicking myself for coaching you like this. I just have a soft spot for newbies, being one myself )

Pushes against SSF again, yet again I see this as a good thing for Flea
Gorgon wrote:SSF managed to sneak in while cicero was writing, but what he (SSF) has to say in no way invalidates his (cicero's) points. I've poked SSF two times now for being inactive in the game, and he shows little signs of improvement.

SSF, the rest of us find it easy to keep up. Give us something. I hope to hear from you soon about anything that has at least a little bearing on this game. If you're not going to be active in this game, you may as well get yourself replaced. It's as simple as that.

Vote: somestrangeflea, for additional lurker-busting pressure.

This little snippet is interesting aswell
Gorgon wrote:So, cicero, are you suggesting that SSF might have been trying to deflect attention from Theo? Interesting ...

Yet again I feel happier about Flea, puzzled more with the way Gorgon deals with Guppy. It strikes me as emotionally getting pissed off, I could see scum really attacking town Guppy here, but he seems apologetic towards him
Gorgon wrote:I'm therefore letting SSF off the hook, especially as there doesn't seem to be anything else to go on.

PG is, sad to say, digging himself into a deep dark hole yet again. There's not much more I can say about that, as others have already picked his words to pieces.
More links to Cicero, asks BM opinions on him.

Ha I guess he wants this partner to help. wink, wink
Gorgon wrote:Welcome to the game, Erotomachia. Stick around, ok?
Note Cicero backs off Eroto/Guppy/Skruffs - Gorgon agrees
Gorgon wrote:Yet again (shock!) I agree with cicero. I don't think Erotomachia is the priority today. He starts off pretty well, and his predecessors were just a little too easy targets, IMO. We should definitely not overlook other possibilites. If Erotomachia ends up being revealed as town, I will be suspicious of the people who went after CLA and (especially) PG the hardest.
He's setting up lynches here aswell. Interesting to note the three ganging up on Flea again.
Gorgon wrote:I like the fact that Erotomachia agrees with cicero and I in that SSF's active lurking was suspicious. Mind you, it could just be buddying up, seeing that cicero and I were the ones who defended PG, his predecessor.
This again seems weird, almost too joking between partners
Gorgon wrote:Regarding cicero in general, I'm agreeing with him a lot (as you've no doubt noticed), and quite honestly find him mostly protown at the moment. I will be very annoyed should he turn out to be scum!
Top suspect now daedalus dead town cop. Votes him.

Agrees with Shaka's push against BM in 31. Not much until White replaces in.

Posts a scumdar.
Gorgon wrote:Orlowski Honary Hitchiker White

Orlowski didn't post much. Not much to go on. HH posted nothing at all! White has looked good so far; he certainly seems more interested in this game than most people have been these past days. *Cough* Thinking town.

shaka!!

Aggressive and opinionated. Has focused a lot on BM, as has been pointed out. Still waiting for his opinions on someone else. Liked his poking of Kakeng though. Thinking town.

somestrangeflea

Haven't liked his lurking in this game. He's certainly not been the most helpful player here, but he has looked confident. Thinking possible scum though.

theopor_COD

He's hard to read. I liked his post 17 a lot, where he gunned for lots of players at once in a no-nonsense fashion. Thinking town.

cheeky-little-asian Prof. Guppy Erotomachia

Ugh. CLA was weird. PG was weirder. Eroto hasn't posted for a while ... so thinking possible scum now. This player slot certainly has a very annoying tendency to bail.

AlyG

The scum candidate de jour, and rightly so. He's lurked throughout the entire game and has been very unhelpful. Thinking scum.

ChocolateAttack

Another inactive. I'll reserve judgement until he starts posting more or gets replaced.

Borchmore Battle Mage Kakeng

Nothing of note from Borchmore. BM started out very aggressively against cicero, but that is his style. He does tend to have very solid convictions and sticks to his guns, but it can be faked as scum, of course. Don't like Kakeng much so far. Thinking possible scum.

cicero

A very verbal and opinionated newbie; likes to discuss the game of Mafia in a larger sense, trying to see the big picture. I like his style, and I think he's a little too confident and eager to be scum. Reminds me of town-Guardian in his early days.

pwayne66

Aggressive and toungue-in-cheek. Looks confident. Thinking town.

daedalus Jalyn

Not much from daedalus. Didn't like his putting CLA at L-1 though. Still waiting for Jalyn to post something useful. Neutral on her ATM.
Main suspicions - SSF again, BM/Kakeng, AlyG - neutral now on Jalyn who replaced daedalus.

Believes the claim pretty much. Guess you would if you knew he wasn't scum. Keeps vote on Jalyn

His 39th post is worth digesting. Defends SSF against Cicero, first time for everything I guess. Wants to wait on Kakeng before jumping against him, slight defence of BM/Kak. Comments that 4 still alive townies are town, I'd bet my bottom dollar he's wrong
Gorgon wrote:If it helps, I can say that I believe from these past few pages pretty strongly that cicero, White, and shaka!! are town ... and as I've indicated, ssf has been looking more townish than before over these pages.
Interesting that Gorgon has really failed to talk about a few ppl me included, Pwayne, Choc Attack and Skruffs spring to mind - votes Kakeng.

Chummyness = scummy partners, meh too obvious but I dunno
Gorgon wrote:With regards to the supposed chumminess between me and pwayne, he just hasn't said anything that I disagree with or find suspicious. The same goes, e.g., for cicero ... I'm certainly not going to attack people whom I agree with just for the sake of some principle that I should find everyone suspicious, or whatever. I think pwayne and cicero are both quite likely to be town, and I make no apologies about this.
Still after a Flea/Kakeng lynch - both good points for HH/Flea
Gorgon wrote:Right now, I could go for either a Kakeng or ssf lynch
Explains reasons for voting Kak in 45, then unvotes. Still babbling on about Guppy and his coaching/defence. Still can't work out whether it's scum coaching newb scum or scum buddying up to clueless newb town
Gorgon wrote:In PG's case, lynching him on page 7 would have been pretty damn uncool, had he turned out town. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking with it. I also truly believe that PG's 'unique' playstyle is no good proof that he was scum in this game. That's not giving newbies a free pass; it's simply taking the guy's character and previous record into account. Accusing people who don't jump on PG and automatically assume he must be scum because he doesn't conform to the Mafia norms of being "scum trying to look wise and reputable" is unfair, IMO ... and not just because I'm being included in this category, for having defended PG and tried to get him to play better.

Doesn't want a skitzer lynch, doesn't want a Kak lynch. Again makes me feel better about HH. Doesn't take much convincing and hops on the Skitzer wagon, wish I'd freaking read all this a week ago.

And that folks is that - final thoughts, not much really. I think from all that I find SSF and HH townish, mind I didn't really see much case against BM before hand. There's the ongoing issue regards Guppy, I'm not overly convinced, he's pretty pally with Cicero and Pwayne and frankly doesn't go out of his way to attack anyone bar the absent newbs and SSF. Therefore I think I'll have to go and view everyone although I don't want a Flea or HH lynch today. More later.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”