Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Creature »

Some are going to leave sequelae.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains

VC 2.11
Votecount 2.11

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[1] Lowell - Raskolnikov
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[3] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend, Bacde
[0] Transcend
[0] JarJarDrinks
[1] Trivium - inspectorscout
[4] inspectorscout - Zachstralkita, Trivium, JarJarDrinks, Tommy
[L-2]

[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (2): nnn_thekushmountains, AlpacaAlpaca

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:26 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1146, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Scout thinks that Lowell is town.
- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME TOO
Ok, so lets theorize here for a second that the scum team is JarJar, Zach and Triv. Now out the games I am playing right now in every single one of them nobody thinks that scum would ever try and run a lynch together since its too risky so if the whole scum team got together and tried to run lynches in tandem nobody would see them as scum because everyone thinks its so obvious it cant be scummy.

I wouldn't really have thought about it but the wagon was made for s bad reason, most likely a misunderstanding as far as i can tell but a bad reason anyways. Now I get it, your found a reason that you thought he was scummy for and wanted to push it but than in post Transcend explains what Scout probably meant and you completely ignore it and don't even try to address it. I know that you don't care about certain peoples opinions but you could at least comment on it instead of saying 'just let it go'.
In post 1140, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty,
but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him
and seeming scummy
In fact reading this post, it looks like you have the opposite opinion about scouts play.
I do still think he is town I just didn't like how he flipped shit when people started targeting him with a terrible wagon, nobody is perfect. I was just suggesting he calm down to seem more towny.

"wow so he was helping his scum buddy to try and seem more town so he doesnt get lynched"
"Nope, I read him as town and I don't want him to get mislynched and although I think his wagon is bad his attitude doesn't help"
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:53 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1108, Trivium wrote:inspector either really believes that me, jjd, and ZACH of all people are scum, or inspector is scum.
Yes? Im sure at least 1 of you is, i think its very like 2 of you are and i wouldnt be suprised at all if all 3 of you are.

@tommy kush is null since we saw absolutely nothing coming from him, except his hammer which was pretty much NAI.
Then. Thecase about me that came with a vote was already made before. Exactly that. Couldve been by you, im on phone so im not going to look through everything to find it. Why use that now? Using an old case/stealing it is just trying to look like you are contributing.

@trivium: verge of death LOL i was at L-3 when you posted that.
Then, why try to tie transcend to me? Youve been wrong with this shit once before, why are you trying again?

@lowell: im going to be like these other shits and say that alpaca seems naive town to me because tone. Oh, and im probably dumb town, ftr.

@jar+zach: i know i did shit moves, so my credibility as town is going town. That is a fact. Lowell didnt contribute a lot yet back then, but ever since, his posts have gotten way better. Thats also a fact, i think everyone agrees on that. He showed his reasoning behind stuff now instead of lurking and posting with ''here is a vote ill explain later bye''. Now, if scum goes for the easy lynch, his wagon on L-1, they are sure to get problems with that D3 because he was gaining town credibility. The only way to justify his lynch later on would be ''idk he still looked scummy and deserved it k [insert gif meme here]''. Killing someone who is on his way down, however, can be justified much easier. There were some ppl with a so sdo read on me, so scum!zach knows he can start a more credible wagon, get 'town points' for it and possibly can get me lynched. 3 scum on that wagon because absolutely nobody would suspect that. That last part is wifom, though.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:
@jar+zach: i know i did shit moves, so my credibility as town is going town. That is a fact. Lowell didnt contribute a lot yet back then, but ever since, his posts have gotten way better. Thats also a fact, i think everyone agrees on that. He showed his reasoning behind stuff now instead of lurking and posting with ''here is a vote ill explain later bye''. Now, if scum goes for the easy lynch, his wagon on L-1, they are sure to get problems with that D3 because he was gaining town credibility. The only way to justify his lynch later on would be ''idk he still looked scummy and deserved it k [insert gif meme here]''. Killing someone who is on his way down, however, can be justified much easier. There were some ppl with a so sdo read on me, so scum!zach knows he can start a more credible wagon, get 'town points' for it and possibly can get me lynched. 3 scum on that wagon because absolutely nobody would suspect that. That last part is wifom, though.
are you not aware of the fact that we look worse on your wagon?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote: Ok, so lets theorize here for a second that the scum team is JarJar, Zach and Triv. Now out the games I am playing right now in every single one of them nobody thinks that scum would ever try and run a lynch together since its too risky so if the whole scum team got together and tried to run lynches in tandem nobody would see them as scum because everyone thinks its so obvious it cant be scummy.
think what you want, you might be disappointed.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

and how the FUCK do I get town points for lynching YOU? your lynch wouldnt even be a real thing if i hadn't made a move. trivium alone would never be enough to wagon you.

and when this all started, you were the first one to vote yourself.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:48 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Not going to answer questions i already answered. My selfvote wasnt to start a wagon on me, it was to do a lynch4lynch with triv. Since nobody agreed, why wouldi bother?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:Not going to answer questions i already answered. My selfvote wasnt to start a wagon on me, it was to do a lynch4lynch with triv. Since nobody agreed, why wouldi bother?
Why would anyone agree? You seem to forget how anti-town that play was as well.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

it wasn't even scummy, it was just definitively not town
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1152, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1108, Trivium wrote:inspector either really believes that me, jjd, and ZACH of all people are scum, or inspector is scum.
Yes? Im sure at least 1 of you is, i think its very like 2 of you are and i wouldnt be suprised at all if all 3 of you are.
So you're sure that one of us are scum and think it's likely that 2 of us are?

Am I talking to the same person that offered to FUCKING MARTYR HIMSELF to guarantee that the next 2 lynches were triv/jarjar?

How do you offer yourself up (including an actual selfvote) if you're not ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN about those reads?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:13 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Because town still has numbers. And im pretty sure about triv, and i think its very likely you are scum. A 2-1 trade wouldnt even be bad.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

It's a 2-2 trade when you factor in the nightkill. That means if you're wrong we get fucked.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

And I think you might be wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 1137, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sine the beginning of the game he has been trying to lead discussion as well as making good points and and asking questions that have started actual discussion, I didn't think his read list was scummy at all (though apaprently my list was scummy and shit so clearly I'm not an expert) but having the same opinion as someone isn't scummy as long as there is a reason, there has to be agreement for a wagon to even begin. What i really don't like is why people think he is scum like in post Zach thinks he is scum for something that I don't see as scummy at all, and a whole wagon even starts on it, now either me or Zach have misread it but I see it as him saying out of the three current wagons he would vote me if he had to but he doesn't think I am scummy. That isn't a contradiction, he is just saying he obvtownreads himself and he thinks lowel is town so if he was forced to he would vote me but given an option he wouldn't since I am not super scummy, he has already in the past posted his scum reads which some people ignore or forget quickly. If you actually read what he says he makes good posts but apparently a lot of people skip over parts of what he reads, example post is an obvious example of JarJar not fully reading post , he probs only read the first sentence and was like oh Scout thinks 'if x than y' is scummy.

- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
Fully agree with this. Also, this only makes sense in hindsight, when, after posting my case on alpaca (and him getting some pressure), he suddenly decided I'm town. So yeah, why does it matter what scout thinks of me... and ESPECIALLY why does it matter if you didn't even agree at the time.

Honestly the best way we'll know if scout is town is if this is the first of several posts that lead to alpaca faux-begrudgingly joining the wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1146, Zachstralkita wrote:

- Lowell is @ L-1

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME TOO
Ok, so lets theorize here for a second that the scum team is JarJar, Zach and Triv. Now out the games I am playing right now in every single one of them nobody thinks that scum would ever try and run a lynch together since its too risky so if the whole scum team got together and tried to run lynches in tandem nobody would see them as scum because everyone thinks its so obvious it cant be scummy.
This doesn't address what we're asking. We're not saying that 3 scumbuddies would never vote for the same person (Even though I would say that happens very rarely).

We're asking WHY would we derail the Lowell wagon @ L-1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1163, Lowell wrote:Honestly the best way we'll know if scout is town is if this is the first of several posts that lead to alpaca faux-begrudgingly joining the wagon.
Actually the best way to know is if we hang him. So let's do that.

And this is kinda scummy and makes u look pretty bad if scout flips scum here. You're basically telling alpaca that if he votes for scout then he's scumclaiming. Well if the 2 wagons are alpaca and scout then who would u expect alpaca to vote for?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Jarjar i answered why. Read.
Who lowell should vote for? You.
VOTE: jarjar

@zach i think you are wrong about me, too. You pushed a wagon, based on a nonsense reason, and
suddenly
2 of my worst scumreads are on it. Isnt that a tad too convenient? And if none of you three are scum, who is? This game is almost trans/bacde/me/alpaca vs you/jarjar/triv + lowell/kush/rask/tommy at the sidelines. If there is 1 scum in each 'team' id say triv, alpaca and rask/kush but i am pretty sure they are not the scum team. The only ones i want to lynch right now are jarjar and triv...but i guess im not in a position to do that anymore
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Oh and jarjar, you say lowell's stuff adressed to alpaca is scummy if i flip scum...but what is it when I flip town?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: JarJar

Will acquiescently flip back to Alpaca if this doesn't work, but I want this guy to die today,as I did yesterday. I'm off of work tomorrow so I'm going to most likely make a long post ISO case on him to hopefully garner votes for him.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

Would also vote Tommy if whatever BW on him rose up again, but I don't think that lynch is going to happen today. But if it does, I'm a contender!!!!!!!!!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Creature »

Infinity 324 will replace nnn_thekushmountains
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Transcend »

hi infinity don't read and vote jarjar/tommy/alpaca
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Transcend »

also, your slot lynched the bp. have fun.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I already did read.

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot and was sad when my role pm said town

Phoneposting right now and probably will be for the rest of today, but tommy looks like scum to me. Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement and so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)

Alpaca is noob town I think (directly saying "this is scummy so I won't do it" reads like noob town posting), Zach jar jar trivium and inspector are all town too I'm pretty sure

What's up transcend you're town right

PEdit: yeah rip
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)