Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Lowell »

FTR I don't know what I think about inspector's "self-vote if you promise to kill triv" gambit. For some reason it looks less scummy on him than on others. My problem with him had been that he seemed to have been coasting, playing a little safe in plain sight. This is... quite the opposite. I want to jump in here and say OMG SCUMMY LOL KILL but my gut tells me this may be just dumb townness. At any rate, if he's scum I applaud his commitment to his insane gambit.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Tommy »

The lurking part of my case on Kush has become null now that he's actually flaked. He remains my top suspect, but it doesn't look good for getting others to join me before the replacement, so I'll give up for now.

Neither of the two current wagons is awful, and I'd also consider a Transcend lynch, but this is the best chance:

VOTE: inspectorscout

In his early reads list, all three scum reads were evasive and non-committal, but on day 1 I read him as town because of this:
In post 517, Tommy wrote:
In post 346, inspectorscout wrote:And even by saying this, i fucked myself because scum now knows my line of thoughts, too, so they can adapt to what i said.
I think this is the kind of 'Aargh I'm going round and round' thought process that's hard for a newbie to fake as scum.
On the other hand, I can't believe his position on Trivium's townslip is genuine:
In post 764, inspectorscout wrote:That thing about dunn might have been a genuine townslip, but after thinking a bit, it was just TOO obvious.
This is the most damning, I think:
In post 342, inspectorscout wrote:i can give you a list of my stuff with opinions like 168,188,226,243,249,296 and the seemingly infamous 301.
If you go through that list, almost every opinion is either a null read or is qualified with 'I dunno, I could be wrong'. He's trying to seem like he has an opinion while actually committing himself to as little as possible.

More recently, I really like JarJar's question about why scout saw himself as a more likely lynch than other people who had a single vote on them - especially given that scout's vote was from himself. I don't think scout has given a credible answer to that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

so since everyone i vote doesn't get lynched, can i vote inspectorscout so you guys fuck off of him

this game isn't fun anymore
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1126, Tommy wrote:The lurking part of my case on Kush has become null now that he's actually flaked. He remains my top suspect, but it doesn't look good for getting others to join me before the replacement, so I'll give up for now.

Neither of the two current wagons is awful, and I'd also consider a Transcend lynch, but this is the best chance:

In his early reads list, all three scum reads were evasive and non-committal, but on day 1 I read him as town because of this:
In post 346, inspectorscout wrote:And even by saying this, i fucked myself because scum now knows my line of thoughts, too, so they can adapt to what i said.
I think this is the kind of 'Aargh I'm going round and round' thought process that's hard for a newbie to fake as scum.
On the other hand, I can't believe his position on Trivium's townslip is genuine:
In post 764, inspectorscout wrote:That thing about dunn might have been a genuine townslip, but after thinking a bit, it was just TOO obvious.
In post 342, inspectorscout wrote:i can give you a list of my stuff with opinions like 168,188,226,243,249,296 and the seemingly infamous 301.
If you go through that list, almost every opinion is either a null read or is qualified with 'I dunno, I could be wrong'. He's trying to seem like he has an opinion while actually committing himself to as little as possible.

More recently, I really like JarJar's question about why scout saw himself as a more likely lynch than other people who had a single vote on them - especially given that scout's vote was from himself. I don't think scout has given a credible answer to that.
didn't read this post, but i bet if i did it would go something along the lines of "well, my failed attempt at getting an easy scum ML failed so i'm just moving on to the bw with the most momentum for shitty reasons"
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1026, Transcend wrote:
In post 1016, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1011, Transcend wrote:It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those.
Is it @ all possible that you're read is conf-biased, tunnelled, garbage read?

Like seriously, WTF is scummy about me?
Do you want botd until i can get the time to properly iso you? I'm willing to give it because there's lots of mixed opinions about you. I'm not the only one who thinks you're scum, however there's plenty of users who also think your slot is town.

Another question i want you to answer regardless to you answer of part 1 is your opinion of rask. I know at some point you've fosed him, idk if that still holds true. Just wonder where you stand on that read.

Please answer this JJD
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1044, JarJarDrinks wrote:I keep going back n forth on Trans. Him saying that Tommy is his #1 scumread over me just sounds like:

Lemme pick the guy who I'm more likely to get lynched

there's legitimately 0 fucking momentum on this guy. no one agrees with what i have to say about him either.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1058, inspectorscout wrote:Ok fuck yall im triggered now, fucking inactive town
HOLY FUCK SCUMTEAM FOUND

@Trivium shut the fuck up, u tried to link me to drmy and ur trying to link me to trancend, and ur wrong fucking twice now. If you are town ud get the 'idiot town reward' RIGHT NOW

@transcend its no use really

@zach WATAFUK where in hell is your logic? I said 'i aint joining his wagon, i dont think hes scummy' but OUT OF THE THREE WAGONS HES THE LEAST TOWN, WHERE DAFUK IN FUCKING HELL IS THE CONTRADICTION

Scum team is like i breadcrumbed in one of my previous posts, take it or leave it
UNVOTE: scout
VOTE: TRIVIUM

I swear you are gonna regret lynching me.
Not gonna vote this dude, but i don't wanna vote you either. Would vote JarJar or Alpaca with you. I also want your opinion on Tommy since he just made a junkvote on you. I'd love for you to help me lynch that slot. But you haven't given any input on him.
In post 1064, Bacde wrote:Hey guys I haven't really been able to see the game but I'm still most interested in running up Jarjar or possible nnn_kushdude

really not interested in running up scout or lowell

Also I guarantee scum was on the lowell wagon with how quickly it built up and dissipated like a dude in manic psychosis
Good vote, good analysis of Lowell bw. He should not have been L-1'd so fast.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 701, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: Tommy
In post 703, Tommy wrote:
In post 697, Transcend wrote:If nnn gets lynched, it won't be because he quickhammered. That's NAI imo. Legitimately ONE PLAYER IN THIS GAME qh'd me because he didn't know I was at L-1.
Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
Hi can I have feedback on my vote please.
I don't have a read on Lowell yet.

Zach, can you give a case on me please.
In post 705, Transcend wrote:Actually, my vote is useless.

VOTE: Tommy

Explain to me, why you think that nnn's hammer is indicative of him being mafia and that it isn't just you being super opportunistic on easy town lynch.
In post 707, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Tommy
In post 716, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Tommy
can we see the rebirth of this really good bw? aside from myself, it had 2 slots i'm pretty sure are town.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Tommy »

In post 1131, Transcend wrote:I also want your opinion on Tommy since he just made a junkvote on you.
How do you know it was a junkvote if you didn't read it?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

because it's you, and you're junk, and you voted. therefore, junkvote.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

and it wasn't just any vote, but it was my TOP TOWNREAD who I think at least one scum had already voted before your vote.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by Tommy »

AlpacaAlpaca, why do you think Scout is town?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:16 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Sine the beginning of the game he has been trying to lead discussion as well as making good points and and asking questions that have started actual discussion, I didn't think his read list was scummy at all (though apaprently my list was scummy and shit so clearly I'm not an expert) but having the same opinion as someone isn't scummy as long as there is a reason, there has to be agreement for a wagon to even begin. What i really don't like is why people think he is scum like in post Zach thinks he is scum for something that I don't see as scummy at all, and a whole wagon even starts on it, now either me or Zach have misread it but I see it as him saying out of the three current wagons he would vote me if he had to but he doesn't think I am scummy. That isn't a contradiction, he is just saying he obvtownreads himself and he thinks lowel is town so if he was forced to he would vote me but given an option he wouldn't since I am not super scummy, he has already in the past posted his scum reads which some people ignore or forget quickly. If you actually read what he says he makes good posts but apparently a lot of people skip over parts of what he reads, example post is an obvious example of JarJar not fully reading post , he probs only read the first sentence and was like oh Scout thinks 'if x than y' is scummy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Alpaca, you think scout is making good points? Do you agree w/ his scumreads?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And please explain to me the logic here:

- Scout thinks that Lowell is town.
- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
In fact reading this post, it looks like you have the opposite opinion about scouts play.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like why point all this out if you're townreading him?

This post looks like you want to keep the suspicion on scout w/o actually voting for him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
Here was his response btw:
In post 1074, inspectorscout wrote:Yes, because lowell is getting more active and more credible as townie. While he could be lynched, you would always go for another, less credible townie to get less problems later on. Like, transcend said hes gonna give up if im dead, so you lynch 1 of the most active townies, 1 other gives up and you can easily get rid of lowell during the night and: scum wins.
Like WTF is this shit? How could anyone think this a townie making good points?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like seriously read that people.

He says we don't want to lynch Lowell cause he's getting more active.

Then he says the reason we want to lynch scout is because he's one of the more active townies.

Like...............
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1074, inspectorscout wrote:
Yes, because lowell is getting more active and more credible as townie. While he could be lynched, you would always go for another, less credible townie to get less problems later on.
Like, transcend said hes gonna give up if im dead, so you lynch 1 of the most active townies, 1 other gives up and you can easily get rid of lowell during the night and: scum wins.
Like WTF is this shit? How could anyone think this a townie making good points?

That entire statement is fabricated and false.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1137, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sine the beginning of the game he has been trying to lead discussion as well as making good points and and asking questions that have started actual discussion, I didn't think his read list was scummy at all (though apaprently my list was scummy and shit so clearly I'm not an expert) but having the same opinion as someone isn't scummy as long as there is a reason, there has to be agreement for a wagon to even begin. What i really don't like is why people think he is scum like in post Zach thinks he is scum for something that I don't see as scummy at all, and a whole wagon even starts on it, now either me or Zach have misread it but I see it as him saying out of the three current wagons he would vote me if he had to but he doesn't think I am scummy. That isn't a contradiction, he is just saying he obvtownreads himself and he thinks lowel is town so if he was forced to he would vote me but given an option he wouldn't since I am not super scummy, he has already in the past posted his scum reads which some people ignore or forget quickly. If you actually read what he says he makes good posts but apparently a lot of people skip over parts of what he reads, example post is an obvious example of JarJar not fully reading post , he probs only read the first sentence and was like oh Scout thinks 'if x than y' is scummy.
The bad part of that situation was his reasoning for it, which JarJar went into. He listed himself as one of the more likely wagons with 2+ votes(when he had one, from himself) and Kush and someone else had a vote... p sure it was Tommy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Lowell is @ L-1

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME TOO
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@trans, I still scumlean rask. Not much more to say since he hasn't done anything for so long.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1126, Tommy wrote:The lurking part of my case on Kush has become null now that he's actually flaked. He remains my top suspect, but it doesn't look good for getting others to join me before the replacement, so I'll give up for now.

Forgive me, but I think your votes are sorta opportunistic.

If it weren't for that other thing I brought up when you voted kush, I'd have reason to suspect you more.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Creature »

Bimp

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”