Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Oman »

Not even going to respond to our requests? Thats just rude.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by Karen »

my last words:

again, i think the town has more than enough information to win this game, and i wish you all the best of luck. this is the last game this particular alt is involved in, and i'd just like to say how much of a pleasure it has been.

to assist the town in completing with a solid win:

i think i am still right about Oman being SK/vig, leaning more towards SK, obviously due to his foul claim of miller+vig role.

i think i had a great call out on him that just started from gut instinct, then searched up the thread and found some solid evidence against him.

HoS: KaleiÐoscøpe

KaleiÐoscøpe is still heavily scum for reasons mentioned (post #303, post #493).

obviously with the L-1, from yesterday's play, now asking for a claim, distad is the doctor. here, i reveal this information, since he'd be a good candidate for a NK anyway, and in case we have a vig and not an SK, the vig will know to refrain from bad play. also, now the scum have to really decide whether to believe me or not, and this info might actually protect someone... =]

i encourage all of you to be continue partaking in this beautiful site, and also encourage all of you to join a Newbie game sometime, and offer insights and encouragement to capture and hopefully hold the attention of newcomers who too often leave after one or two frustrating games!

i always get emotional when leaving a game, i feel like i'm somehow quitting, but i think i've poured some good thought into this particular game (how unusual is that?!?!?).

again, the best information results not from the play of the current day, but always from the plays of the previous day.

btw, i role-claim
Mafia.
*wink wink*

vote: karen.

see ya'll on the flip side.

love,
karen
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

THATS A LYNCH

Karen[4]
-Oman,KaleiÐoscøpe,distad,Karen
distad[1]-Jdodge

Not voting:Erg0,scotmany12,

lynch scene coming soon, along with deadline for night choices.

Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

It's approaching night. Therefore, it's time for dinner. Oman yells to everyone, "Hey guys! We really shouldn't let all this Ramen go to waste, I'm pretty sure that's a deadly sin." Then you all start to pick up the seasonless Ramen packets and eat it dry. It's so bland and flavorless, it makes you all start to go mad as if you are addicted to seasonings! You all start to hallucinate, imagining that Karen is a giant seasoning packet, full of seasoning.

Everyone is drooling as they stare, slowly moving closer to her, ready to season. You try to open the imagined seasoning packet, but just can't seem to break the skin. You decide the only possible way to open the gateway to untold riches...of flavor...is to lynch it open. There is only one problem though, earlier that day, JDodge was being an asshat and threw your lynchin' rope out the window, and the outside world scares you. Plus once you go PEGBAM, you never go back.

You begin to look for rope as Oman says, "We should split up, and search for rope!". Then BBM pops in from the floor, punches him in the gut and says, "Damnit man! My phrase! I can give you a PR, mister," and then he goes away again. Anyway, you continue to search desprately for some rope to use for the lynch, but cannot find anything at all! But then, Distad thinks of an idea. "Guys, we should take all of our Ramen wrappers and string them together to make a rope out of it!" Distad announces. Everyone, including Karen, agrees that this is a splendid idea.

In a few minutes the rope is complete, and the team is ready to go to Seasoningtown™. You tie up the giant seasoning packet, and she kicks the lever herself, tearing the top off of her perferated spine. You all imagine yourself seasoning your Ramen as you begin to come to your senses. I shouldn't need to go into any more details here. Use your imagination, I already used mine.

Karen, Townie, Used as Ramen Seasoning Day 3

Then, the floor pops up, and you are expecting BBM to be there. But it's not! It is in fact celebrity football commentator John Madden! "Hey folks, John Madden here to give commentary on your lynch today!" "Uh, John, you already missed the lynch," Erg0 states. "So we got the town over here, and the Ramen over here," John says as he draws circles on the screen, use your imagination folks, "and the town is all like 'Hey I'm hungry we should get some food' and one of em is like 'BOOM! I got Ramen!" and they all eat it up and talk football and how amazing brett favre is. You know, Brett Favre is the greatest player in football, hands down; you can put him in a wheelchair and he would play BETTER! BOOM! So anyway, they think it needs more seasoning, or as that emeril guy says "BAM!"

Then BBM pops up and stabs John Madden. "That guy is really annoying. Anyway, I brought you guys more season packets. They are beef flavored." Then he goes away because he wasted enough of your time by now.

It is now
Night Three
, please send your night actions to PEG or myself by
October 22, 10pm CST.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

"Good morning campers," Says BBM softly on the intercom, "Time to wake. You ate all the Ramen last night, so breakfast will not be served." Everyone is saddened by the news, but then you realize that its your own fault anyway. Yet again, you begin to search for some food. You turn the corner to see Erg0's body hanging from a bear trap that triggered around his head. You see his shirt torn open and the words "Beef Flavored" are branded on his chest.

Erg0, Townie, Bear Trapped Night 3.

Because no one likes branded Erg0 for breakfast, especially beef flavored brands, you begin to look more. Then the lights suddenly turn out, but you can still see slightly. The lights suddenly turn on for you to watch Aunt Jemima and Betty Crocker throwdown a bruisefest on KScope's face. Then the Keebler elves pop in from the floor and join the brawl, while you sit there and do nothing like a bunch of jackasses. One of the elves pull out a sword made of cookies, and you hungry people stare as he jams it into KScope's gut. Oman runs up to the elf and kills him with his laser gun. PSKEW PSKEW PSKEW! Then you ate the cookie sword, mmm.

KaleiÐoscøpe, Mafia Goon, Beatdown by Product Icons.

The
Fourth Day
begins. There are four of you alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

I'm not going to worry about the deadline right now, as it is late in the game. PEG can put one in if he feels its needed. Just think 15 days from now.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:48 am

Post by JDodge »

results
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Oman, why the hell did you kill last night. This makes me believe that you are sk rather than vig. But it will all be clear after this day. Town won this game.

Vote: Distad
<=======Guilty
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Shit, if oman is the sk, then we lost.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:58 am

Post by JDodge »

Y'know I'm not sure if I'm entirely inclined to believe scot's claim anymore, I find it odd that the mafia didn't even attempt to kill him.

More interesting I find it odd that he chose to come right out and scream "I'M THE COP I'M THE COP" essentially when taking out Panzer as opposed to being more subtle about it.

Finally, we as a town are essentially screwed if there is scum and SK. The correct play for today I feel is for scot to be lynched and for Oman to vig distad if scot comes up town.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:58 am

Post by pickemgenius »

DEADLINE WILL STILL BE 15 DAYS FROM THE DAY SCENE POST!

SO NOVERMBER 4th ~5PM
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Oman »

BTW I killed Kscope, looking back Kscope's distancing with Panzer was way obvious, I even commented on it at the time.

Vote Distad
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by JDodge »

distad is the incorrect lynch for today, Oman. Read my post.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I agree with you jdodge that it is odd that the mafia has not attempted to kill me, but I am the cop. Yes I screwed up day 2. I should made a case against panzer, which I was able to do, but I made a bad play.

Anyways, your plan does work jdodge, but of course you would have to be town, but I'm confident that you are.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Oman, why did you kill? You do realize that if you hit wrong, we would have lost.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:I agree with you jdodge that it is odd that the mafia has not attempted to kill me, but I am the cop. Yes I screwed up day 2. I should made a case against panzer, which I was able to do, but I made a bad play.

Anyways, your plan does work jdodge, but of course you would have to be town, but I'm confident that you are.
Good! Then do the town thing and help me lynch you.

vote: scot
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I was actualy doubting that you might be a 4th mafia member jdodge, but if that was the case then the town would have lost, as it would be 2-2.

Before I switch my vote jdodge, I want you to claim. If you are the doc, then there is still possibility of oman being the sk. If not, then I'm pretty sure oman is the vig since there was only 1 kill night 1.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Actually, you don't have to claim. Oman claimed that he killed originality, so I'm guessing you are the doc jdodge.

Unvote, Vote: scot

Anyways, I'm leaning towards oman being the sk. He has killed everynight, so yeah, not looking so good for the town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP:
Unvote, Vote: scot
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

The Fire Callahan Vote Count!

scotmany12[2]
Jdodge,scotmany12
distad[1]-Oman

Not Voting: distad

4 Alive, 3 To lynch.
Last edited by pickemgenius on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:I was actualy doubting that you might be a 4th mafia member jdodge, but if that was the case then the town would have lost, as it would be 2-2.

Before I switch my vote jdodge, I want you to claim. If you are the doc, then there is still possibility of oman being the sk. If not, then I'm pretty sure oman is the vig since there was only 1 kill night 1.
I'm not claiming.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by JDodge »

Shit i just noticed a flaw in my plan, and also noticed that I can do the same thing with distad with potentially better results

Unvote
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Oman, hammer me, and If you are the vig, then
VIG DISTAD
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Wait, what jdodge?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

The Fire Cosgrove Vote Count!

distad[1]
-Oman

Not Voting: distad,scotmany12,Jdodge

4 Alive, 3 To lynch.
Last edited by pickemgenius on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”